Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:01:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BCNEX | The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform  (Read 20142 times)
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 04:32:00 PM

Testnet until now is smooth for running, hope team make security exchange to high from hack. When exchange is open to public and BCNEX trade ?
I believe if team will continue to make BCNEX exchanges have very good security, because with excellent security it will make everyone interested and comfortable trading, for launch of exchange around July, if indeed there is no extension of ico/running duration according to roadmap

The importance of robust security measures on the exchange cannot be overemphasised, considering the incessant issues of hacks and phishing on several websites and trading platforms. Bcnex needs to make concrete effort in building an unassailable exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 04:32:38 PM

There are actually a couple group projects that have not been listed on any exchange at all. But they are great projects. Raised a few thousand dollars and already has a working product. Would be great to know that BCNEX has a plan to list these projects and provide a kind of  liquidity.

I guess there should be a standard procedure for listing projects on BCNEX, projects don't get listed simply because they are great, they need to go through the hurdles required to get them listed on BCNEX.

Exchanges are making huge trouble these days as well. Most prominent ones are asking for huge money as well.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 04:37:05 PM

There are actually a couple group projects that have not been listed on any exchange at all. But they are great projects. Raised a few thousand dollars and already has a working product. Would be great to know that BCNEX has a plan to list these projects and provide a kind of  liquidity.

I guess there should be a standard procedure for listing projects on BCNEX, projects don't get listed simply because they are great, they need to go through the hurdles required to get them listed on BCNEX.

Exchanges are making huge trouble these days as well. Most prominent ones are asking for huge money as well.

Am in agreement with your view, it's on record that exchange like binance charge about a million dollars to list projects. That explains why projects without strong finance base can't get listed on top exchange. Am in support of the position that Bcnex should have a listing structure.
olohifie

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 04:39:23 PM

Of course the exchange must have taste and criteria for listing projects otherwise it will lose the trust and worth it's gradually building up now. Not every coin should qualify to be listed there
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 04:52:02 PM

Even after paying high feesthere is no guarantee that those exchange will provide better security and trading experience.
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 05:16:25 PM

I'm certain bcnex has a valid standard for listing projects and would ensure that every project goes through the listing process. Bcnex should also have a structure for detect promising projects, this would be very useful.

For new exchanges, this is always a  problem. You need to find high-quality projects and make a listing for them. But how to distinguish high-quality projects from projects that are not well proven

should be some kind of analytical department that will check all projects that want to place their tokens on the exchange.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 06:37:26 PM

For new exchanges, this is always a  problem. You need to find high-quality projects and make a listing for them. But how to distinguish high-quality projects from projects that are not well proven

should be some kind of analytical department that will check all projects that want to place their tokens on the exchange.

I think it’s easy to know a good project and a scam. Projects that don’t have a working product is a scam. And they don’t deserve to be listed. Tokens comes next but first, we have to talk about the project usecase not value of its tokens.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 07:07:20 PM

BCNEX started another round of token sales. I found a link about the next round which is the USDT round, https://www.bcnex.net/ico/usdt-session.html?lang=en. How did the last round go? How much tokens was sold?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 07:26:50 PM

I exactly know what kind of projects you are talking about. BCNEX is different. Even they dont have to list in other exchanges and just on their exchanges would be sufficient.

I wouldn't support listing just any token. How would they make money if they do so? Maintaining the exchange cost money. And if the project can pay for listing it will be fine but certainly not for free

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 08:32:52 PM

I'm certain bcnex has a valid standard for listing projects and would ensure that every project goes through the listing process. Bcnex should also have a structure for detect promising projects, this would be very useful.

For new exchanges, this is always a  problem. You need to find high-quality projects and make a listing for them. But how to distinguish high-quality projects from projects that are not well proven should be some kind of analytical department that will check all projects that want to place their tokens on the exchange.

There's actually no perfect method for checking a promising project. At best the exchange will run through a checklist of most likely outcomes of a successful business. It doesn't still guarantee
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 10:11:42 PM

I’ll like to see what BCNEX would offer the world by exchange of cryptocurrencies. Have you been rated by any of the top ICO rating projects? I’ll like to know what’s your rating?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 02:10:12 AM

I’ll like to see what BCNEX would offer the world by exchange of cryptocurrencies. Have you been rated by any of the top ICO rating projects? I’ll like to know what’s your rating?
I've personally not been able to make any findings about Bcnex ratings on ICO rating websites but the figures speaks for itself. Bcnex ICO has been successful and the community are satisfied with the results of the project.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 02:29:55 AM

Am in agreement with your view, it's on record that exchange like binance charge about a million dollars to list projects. That explains why projects without strong finance base can't get listed on top exchange. Am in support of the position that Bcnex should have a listing structure.

Wow, I'm just getting to know that listing fee is this expensive, no wonder projects tend to require millions of dollars to reach their softcap. Its quite disheartening to know that after raising this lump sum, some projects still get delisted if they don't meet up with the trading volume requirements.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 04:34:47 AM

Have you visited the BCNEX site?  They do have Information about which ICO rating site given them what rating.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:14:36 AM

I am not seeing token sale counter (fund raising in BTC)  changed since past few days. When normally BCNEX update these sale counters?
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:18:39 AM

I've personally not been able to make any findings about Bcnex ratings on ICO rating websites but the figures speaks for itself. Bcnex ICO has been successful and the community are satisfied with the results of the project.

Yes, i have not seen any of their website in the ICO listing websites and their rating but Bcnex is a project which they successfully raised a good amount of money through the ICO, so it is very good to see the activities from the team and their progress in the market.
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:39:56 AM

yes if u will go through the website  .. those are ICO bench and ICO marks and other coin checkup and coincode and With the rating of  4+ .
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:00:56 AM

Having an STO is great. This would be the first Exchange STO I’ll be participating in. Well, having a great plan and having a focused and experienced team is another, what plans do you have for promotions?
Is there a bounty or Referal program? If yes, I’ll like to be a part of the bounty.

What is STO?  And what benefit it has over ICO or IEO?  I am new to crypto market so trying to get familiar with all terms.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
futureofeth

Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:33:12 AM

yes if u will go through the website  .. those are ICO bench and ICO marks and other coin checkup and coincode and With the rating of  4+ .

They have listed the Bcnex in very few ICO listing websites but everything depends on the developments they do in the market. I have been following their channels which they are giving accurate updates about their progress and developments makes many investors invest in this company.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:58:33 AM

I think no rating is presently available. Thats unfortunate. However they raised good amount already which is very much positive.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: