Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:35:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BCNEX | The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform  (Read 20142 times)
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 06:29:57 AM

those who are interested for bcnex super airdrop can checkout ..
https://twitter.com/bcnex_net/status/1138849317094133760?s=21

This is another great opportunity to earn some tokens, I guess the reward for this airdrop would be in XRP as indicated in the tweet. Bcnex are obviously Striving to prevent bcnx from getting to the hands of dumpers.

Am in agreement with your view, I remember the CEO ones tweeted about purchasing a substantial amount of xrp, we were wondering why he needed to purchase such large amounts, but it's been revealed to all that he'll be using it for promotion purpose, instead of bcnx.

This time good opportunity to earn tokens but I have one question. BCNEX is selling tokens to get money so that they can launch exchange. But here CEO using that money buying XRP and again giving opportunity to people to swap their BCNEX with XRP.  What and how much benefit this will give to BCNEX?

The benefits of this concept is futuristic, when considering the idea of reducing the amount of money raised to purchase other tokens, one may think that's an unwise move, but looking from the perspective of the motive which is to prevent dumping from holders it's a good decision.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 06:40:38 AM

those who are interested for bcnex super airdrop can checkout ..
https://twitter.com/bcnex_net/status/1138849317094133760?s=21

This is another great opportunity to earn some tokens, I guess the reward for this airdrop would be in XRP as indicated in the tweet. Bcnex are obviously Striving to prevent bcnx from getting to the hands of dumpers.

Am in agreement with your view, I remember the CEO ones tweeted about purchasing a substantial amount of xrp, we were wondering why he needed to purchase such large amounts, but it's been revealed to all that he'll be using it for promotion purpose, instead of bcnx.

This time good opportunity to earn tokens but I have one question. BCNEX is selling tokens to get money so that they can launch exchange. But here CEO using that money buying XRP and again giving opportunity to people to swap their BCNEX with XRP.  What and how much benefit this will give to BCNEX?

The benefits of this concept is futuristic, when considering the idea of reducing the amount of money raised to purchase other tokens, one may think that's an unwise move, but looking from the perspective of the motive which is to prevent dumping from holders it's a good decision.

It's indeed a good decision, we all know the principle of demand and supply, which states that the higher the quantity in circulation, the lesser the price. This move by the team would create some extent of scarcity for the tokens which would lead to an increase in the price of the coin.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 07:37:08 AM

We are glad to announce Bcnex Bug Bounty Campaign starts from June 11, 2019:
Bounty Pool 120,000 BCNX, reward up to 1000 BCNX/bug.
Detail: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5115587.msg51430923#msg51430923
well Shocked 50bcnex upto 1000bcnx token for finding per loopholes..it’s huge i think bcnex it’s self is confident about having fewer bugs and they are also providing good experience for all via this bug bounty and which is good for the project as well.

Not really about self confidence. But about encouraging the community to help identify bugs that will inturn be reported and fixed to better create a better system.

I heard many giant companies and social media sites also pays good amount of money if we report a bug. So it's common practice. Such bounties helps fixing many issues prior making project live.

Exactly, i have seen this in a lot of non-crypto projects too. its just a way to make people help recognise bugs and instead os selling it to the highest bidder they sell it to the project and get rewarded
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 08:50:00 AM

BCNEX is really getting more attention. If you want to know how much, check out BCNEX community on telegram. I think your team is doing a great work on promotions, but how about the technical side? How ready are you to launch your exchange platform? How secure would you exchange be? How about your plans for customer support?

The Bcnex trading platform will officially GO live at the end of this July.
Bcnex always pays attention to security and safety for users information and assets. In recently, Bcnex signed a contract with Akamai & CMC Telecom to implement security solutions for DDOS attacks and CDN services. And we encourage the community to join our Bcnex Bug bounty, and we will award anyone who submits any vulnerabilities via our bug bounty program.
The customer support is still going smoothly, KYC time is done within 48 hours.
For more information please refer to our website & whitepaper.

I like the readiness I see in the team already, the conviction in your explanation is definitely a confidence booster. I see that so much preparedness have been poured into this and I commend you for that. This is me wishing the project a success!
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 09:03:58 AM

I like the term 'trap' but I won't blame anyone who decides to swap. Many people have been hurt by lots of project in the past, no matter how good their Whitepaper is. So, some people might see this as an opportunity to earn something in the least.

I have learnt in crypto to always take the best option once you’re given one. But then again, if you believe in BCNEX then, hodl. BCNX is an easy 3x the way I see it.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 09:34:16 AM

BCNEX is really getting more attention. If you want to know how much, check out BCNEX community on telegram. I think your team is doing a great work on promotions, but how about the technical side? How ready are you to launch your exchange platform? How secure would you exchange be? How about your plans for customer support?
well you are right ..the team is very active on telegram and admin is also attending and clearify the doubt and giving updates to community member I too have asked few question and answered by admin within 2 min..I believe thats how they are getting more attention.

I guess once the platform is launched, BCNEX would use the telegram groups both that for English speaking community and Vietnamese community for customer support. Hopefully, it would be very active.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 09:42:37 AM

well you are right ..the team is very active on telegram and admin is also attending and clearify the doubt and giving updates to community member I too have asked few question and answered by admin within 2 min..I believe thats how they are getting more attention.

I guess once the platform is launched, BCNEX would use the telegram groups both that for English speaking community and Vietnamese community for customer support. Hopefully, it would be very active.

You mean once the BCNEX exchange is operational they will have customer support in two languages? Why not more than two? I mean Crypto exchange are global one and not all speak English.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 12:59:55 PM

Withdrawal fees on top exchanges is really high. Like that of binance and okex. Also, the trading fees are high. What’s the proposed withdrawal fees for BCNEX when launched?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 01:56:15 PM

The Bcnex trading platform will officially GO live at the end of this July.
Bcnex always pays attention to security and safety for users information and assets. In recently, Bcnex signed a contract with Akamai & CMC Telecom to implement security solutions for DDOS attacks and CDN services. And we encourage the community to join our Bcnex Bug bounty, and we will award anyone who submits any vulnerabilities via our bug bounty program.
The customer support is still going smoothly, KYC time is done within 48 hours.
For more information please refer to our website & whitepaper.

I like the readiness I see in the team already, the conviction in your explanation is definitely a confidence booster. I see that so much preparedness have been poured into this and I commend you for that. This is me wishing the project a success!

The team exhumes confidence and readiness for the launching of the platform, the bug bounty is a final step towards assuring the potential users that all has been done to ensure that the trading platform is free from cyber attacks.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 02:29:31 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2019, 04:11:45 PM by Mrcharles

Withdrawal fees on top exchanges is really high. Like that of binance and okex. Also, the trading fees are high. What’s the proposed withdrawal fees for BCNEX when launched?

Bcnex hasn't updated the website with the proposed withdrawal fee for the various cryptocurrency. I guess it's best for us to give them more time to finalise with the tokensale, add the various supported tokens before asking about the trading fees and withdrawal fees. This would certainly be addressed when that stage of development arises. I don't think they'll make their fees to be very high.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:21:19 PM

Bcnex has updated the website with the proposed withdrawal fee for the various cryptocurrency. I guess it's best for us to give them more time to finalise with the tokensale, add the various supported tokens before asking about the trading fees and withdrawal fees. This would certainly be addressed when that stage of development arises. I don't think they'll make their fees to be very high.

Right, it's too early to discuss about withdrawal fees. And I want BCNEX to come up with high availability, performance and secure infra.
Bcnex (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 152

BCNEX - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 03:34:17 PM

For improving and optimizing system, we are currently doing maintenance. 🛠
The website will be back in the shortest time.
✅ Estimated time for upgrade:
6 hours from 22:00, 13th JUNE GMT+7

Sincerely apologize for any inconvenience might have.
Thank you so much for cooperation!

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 03:42:39 PM

Professionalism in display here, thanks for this, I was actually wondering why I couldn't get access to the website anymore, I guess I will just have to check back tomorrow to do what I wanted to.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 03:55:00 PM

Bcnex has updated the website with the proposed withdrawal fee for the various cryptocurrency. I guess it's best for us to give them more time to finalise with the tokensale, add the various supported tokens before asking about the trading fees and withdrawal fees. This would certainly be addressed when that stage of development arises. I don't think they'll make their fees to be very high.

Right, it's too early to discuss about withdrawal fees. And I want BCNEX to come up with high availability, performance and secure infra.

Yes,  I want my trade to be properly executed. My funds should be secure. And I want fee to be competitive as well. Hope BCNEX can manage this.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:57:57 PM

It's a good decision to always update the community as regards the planned upgrade and system maintenance, the exchange could also make use of the individual emails which was made available by traders upon registration to send updates on the project.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:16:15 PM

Bcnex hasn't updated the website with the proposed withdrawal fee for the various cryptocurrency. I guess it's best for us to give them more time to finalise with the tokensale, add the various supported tokens before asking about the trading fees and withdrawal fees. This would certainly be addressed when that stage of development arises. I don't think they'll make their fees to be very high.

Am in agreement with your opinion on giving Bcnex more time to address the more pressing issues which borders around tokensale and listing of supported projects on the trading platform. I guess the team are aware of the market peculiarities and would be willing to set withdraw fees which would be attractive to new traders on the platform.
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:02:40 PM

It's a good decision to always update the community as regards the planned upgrade and system maintenance, the exchange could also make use of the individual emails which was made available by traders upon registration to send updates on the project.
well thank you for letting us know in advance..I really appreciate the way bcnex is maintaining transparency for people involved into this project and updating the information on a daily basis..good job
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 05:07:57 PM

Professionalism in display here, thanks for this, I was actually wondering why I couldn't get access to the website anymore, I guess I will just have to check back tomorrow to do what I wanted to.

Excellent professionalism. Looking for your local community where you can speak your native language? Well, BCNEX has a telegram group for users from turkey, Russia, India, japan and Africa.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:18:12 PM

BCNEX would be in Hong Kong on 21st of June for the United conference of internet money. https://twitter.com/bcnex_net/status/1137557857912492032  That’s going to be a good thing for BCNEX exchange and users from Hong Kong get to meet the team.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 06:51:31 PM

BCNEX would be in Hong Kong on 21st of June for the United conference of internet money. https://twitter.com/bcnex_net/status/1137557857912492032  That’s going to be a good thing for BCNEX exchange and users from Hong Kong get to meet the team.

United conference for Internet money?  Surprised by the name. Is the conference a new one?
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: