Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:05:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BCNEX | The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform  (Read 20142 times)
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:02:41 PM

You would need KYC to participate in Earn bounty, trading competition, Airdrop and bounty. I think that’s is to prevent users from earning twice.

Yes, one of the reasons why the project is making kyc mandatory for participation in bounty is to prevent the occurrence of individuals running several accounts. Even in the xrp earning airdrop which started today, there's a clause on the rules stipulating that kyc has to be completed before July to be entitled to the reward.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 08:07:00 PM

BCNEX exchange isn’t officially launched, but I can tell a good number of cryptocurrency traders are interested in trying out BCNEX exchange. You can pay trading and transaction fees with BCNX tokens too.

I don't think that is something extraordinary, paying trading and transaction fees with an exchange's native token is something that is normal, would have loved for them to bring something different though.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:21:44 PM

Bcnex Super Airdrop $2,000,000 XRP Coming
The event will take place from 00:00:00 (GMT +7) June 16, 2019 (GMT+7) until out of budget. Each participant in this Airdrop program will receive XRP which are worth $25 at that time ( XRP rate at market price )
LIMITED OFFER: On NO CASH DAY (16th June 2019), first 1000 users which completed all AIRDROP tasks will receive XRP reward ( equal $50 market price)
Detail: https://medium.com/@bcnex/super-airdrop-2-000-000-in-xrp-from-bcnex-exchange-up-to-50-user-e15ccc2abbff

Another opportunity to earn has been made available to the community. I'll certainly love to participate in the exercise, based on my findings on Google, the airdrop is expected to start this evening when converted to this forum time. I do hope that am correct.

Yes, it is a very good opportunity to earn some XRP from this Bcnex but June 16th might be tomorrow. The team behind this project mainly showing more interest in XRP swapping too, most of the time their focus on the XRP promotions only.

It would interest you to know that the xrp campaign has started and as you know, the timing is different for different locations and the team specifically noted the time zone to be used. I was able to sign up for the airdrop and hope that the tokens would be sent to my private wallet after confirmation.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:24:53 PM

The event will take place from 00:00:00 (GMT +7) June 16, 2019 (GMT+7) until out of budget. Each participant in this Airdrop program will receive XRP which are worth $25 at that time ( XRP rate at market price )
LIMITED OFFER: On NO CASH DAY (16th June 2019), first 1000 users which completed all AIRDROP tasks will receive XRP reward ( equal $50 market price)
Detail: https://medium.com/@bcnex/super-airdrop-2-000-000-in-xrp-from-bcnex-exchange-up-to-50-user-e15ccc2abbff

Awesome!  Hey do I have to register at site now?  Or only on 16th?  I know airdrop page will open on 16th midnight but exchange site registration can be done now?

To receive the most benefits, you should register Bcnex account on 16 June 00:00:00 (GMT+7)
So, what about the people who register before, will we still eligible in the airdrop and still receive xrp ?
Yes, anyone can join this super airdrop until out of budget.

Do these XRP worth 2 million come from a partnership with XRP or do you use the funds you got from your ICO to pay for the XRP? It's such a huge amount, so I am wondering how you managed to offer this airdrop to your community.

My thoughts too. $2 million USD is a huge amount. My best guess is BCNEX is in partnership with XRP team. Would be nice if BCNEX would talk about the big funding they received from a partner. Meanwhile, buying such huge amount of XRP tokens would pump the price of XRP.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:33:24 PM

How many users registered today please? I would like to get 50$ reward in XRP, hope I am not too late.
But do you really want to spend 2 million dollars to get new users in this way?

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:15:54 PM

How many users registered today please? I would like to get 50$ reward in XRP, hope I am not too late.

I was able to register today, and participated on the airdrop. The task is quite simple as it included only Facebook and twitter task, you must also note that you need your kyc verification to be completed before July to be paid.
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 10:45:53 PM

$50 Huh

5 Simple Steps To Earn 25$ XRP

Bcnex.net
Register a Bcnex account  $5

Like and share Facebook
Like Bcnex fanpage and share the event post  $5

Twitter
Follow Bcnex Twitter and retweet the event post $5

XRP Wallet
Fill in the form your XRP wallet address (Don't forget XRP Deposit Tag, MEMO if needed)  $5

KYC Account
Finish KYC verification on Bcnex  $5

Total is $25 not $50

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

Bcnex (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 152

BCNEX - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 01:07:36 AM

Awesome!  Hey do I have to register at site now?  Or only on 16th?  I know airdrop page will open on 16th midnight but exchange site registration can be done now?

To receive the most benefits, you should register Bcnex account on 16 June 00:00:00 (GMT+7)

So if I register before this time then I wil not be eligible for the benefit? I already registered today, what should I do now ?

everyone can join supper Airdrop, completed all the tasks ASAP to get more reward up to 50$ XRP.
i think am the one who is left to join supper airdrop .. Shocked well do we have to pay for kyc??

Everything is free, you don't need to pay for anything.

$50 Huh

Bcnex.net
Register a Bcnex account  $5

Like and share Facebook
Like Bcnex fanpage and share the event post  $5

Twitter

XRP Wallet
Fill in the form your XRP wallet address (Don't forget XRP Deposit Tag, MEMO if needed)  $5

KYC Account
Finish KYC verification on Bcnex  $5

Total is $25 not $50

1000 first people, will get a double reward each task they complete. So if you complete all the tasks first you will get 50$.

Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 01:51:53 AM

So, what about the people who register before, will we still eligible in the airdrop and still receive xrp ?

Do these XRP worth 2 million come from a partnership with XRP or do you use the funds you got from your ICO to pay for the XRP? It's such a huge amount, so I am wondering how you managed to offer this airdrop to your community.

My thoughts too. $2 million USD is a huge amount. My best guess is BCNEX is in partnership with XRP team. Would be nice if BCNEX would talk about the big funding they received from a partner. Meanwhile, buying such huge amount of XRP tokens would pump the price of XRP.

Yeah agree on you, i think they have partnership, because look at how big the $2 million USD to just use it airdrop. Also if they continue their partnership with XRP team many investors will be attracted in these kind of situation.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 02:54:48 AM

Yeah agree on you, i think they have partnership, because look at how big the $2 million USD to just use it airdrop. Also if they continue their partnership with XRP team many investors will be attracted in these kind of situation.

Anyone managed to register for the airdrop?  I tried for hours but I keep getting error for my XRP address.  I tried using exchange wallet address and it was giving me errors.
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 03:14:23 AM

$50 Huh

Bcnex.net

Like and share Facebook

Twitter

XRP Wallet
Fill in the form your XRP wallet address (Don't forget XRP Deposit Tag, MEMO if needed)  $5

KYC Account

Total is $25 not $50

I also got the same 25$ after loading the page. I remember the 50$ was said to be for the first 1000 people to join the campaign and its impossible to be among the first 1,000 when you're joining almost 5hrs after. I joined in less than 10mins after the airdrop started, but still got the $25 like everyone else.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 03:56:25 AM

LOL, I can see that you are also surprised? The money involved in the airdrop is ridiculously high but I think it will attract users massively which is also good. So, the strategy is not entirely ridiculous.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 05:01:57 AM

$50 Huh

Bcnex.net

Like and share Facebook

Twitter

XRP Wallet

KYC Account

Total is $25 not $50

I also got the same 25$ after loading the page. I remember the 50$ was said to be for the first 1000 people to join the campaign and its impossible to be among the first 1,000 when you're joining almost 5hrs after. I joined in less than 10mins after the airdrop started, but still got the $25 like everyone else.

You managed to enter the airdrop successfully? I tried a lot but second last task is not getting accepted. I tried for hours
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 05:22:44 AM

LOL, I can see that you are also surprised? The money involved in the airdrop is ridiculously high but I think it will attract users massively which is also good. So, the strategy is not entirely ridiculous.

The team has a better understanding of why they decided to utilise such an amount for promoting the exchange. I guess this is the last major airdrop till the end of the tokensales. Obviously, it would lead to an increase in the registrations and most likely increase the users of the platform
Bcnex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 05:50:48 AM

Anyone managed to register for the airdrop?  I tried for hours but I keep getting error for my XRP address.  I tried using exchange wallet address and it was giving me errors.

You can fill XRP address later, XRP wallet error is being FIXED and gonna DONE today.
The KYC process is checked by 3rd party side, not us, so please wait for it, usually takes 72 hours (or more) for checking. Please follow THIS GUIDE for FASTER & EASIER KYC process.
XRP tokens will be delivered when our exchange will be officially launched.

More details can be found here: https://medium.com/@bcnex/super-airdrop-2-000-000-in-xrp-from-bcnex-exchange-up-to-50-user-e15ccc2abbff

Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 07:38:29 AM

You can fill XRP address later, XRP wallet error is being FIXED and gonna DONE today.
The KYC process is checked by 3rd party side, not us, so please wait for it, usually takes 72 hours (or more) for checking. Please follow THIS GUIDE for FASTER & EASIER KYC process.
XRP tokens will be delivered when our exchange will be officially launched.

More details can be found here: https://medium.com/@bcnex/super-airdrop-2-000-000-in-xrp-from-bcnex-exchange-up-to-50-user-e15ccc2abbff

I had to use another xrp wallet, due to my inability of getting the xrp wallet from bcnex trading platform, the xrp wallet on the website was disabled. I hope that wouldn't affect the receipt of my xrp coins?
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 07:50:20 AM

Very happy to be here in part from the new history of the exchange and will be the best exchange in the world, good luck and semog always be the best🤝🤝

It's nice to have you around and be rest assured that you're in the right community. The Bcnex project has all it takes to compete with every exchange in the globe. The team are very assiduous and knowledgeable in the cryptocurrency exchange industry. I see the project making huge impact through its innovative technologies and services.
Bcnex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 08:10:44 AM

Update:
XRP WALLET ISSUES FINALLY  FIXED

charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:14:48 AM

The team has a better understanding of why they decided to utilise such an amount for promoting the exchange. I guess this is the last major airdrop till the end of the tokensales. Obviously, it would lead to an increase in the registrations and most likely increase the users of the platform

The budget for the airdrop is indeed very huge, but I'm of the opinion that it would pay up, due to the increase awareness which it has created and the participation of individuals was glorious. Promotions like this creates a multiplier effect whose potential is unquantifiable.
Sozialtourist

Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:36:57 AM

Everything is free, you don't need to pay for anything.

$50 Huh

Bcnex.net
Register a Bcnex account  $5

Like and share Facebook
Like Bcnex fanpage and share the event post  $5

Twitter

XRP Wallet
Fill in the form your XRP wallet address (Don't forget XRP Deposit Tag, MEMO if needed)  $5

KYC Account
Finish KYC verification on Bcnex  $5

Total is $25 not $50

1000 first people, will get a double reward each task they complete. So if you complete all the tasks first you will get 50$.

Do you have to complete all five tasks and only get paid if you so or do you pay out the rewards for each task individually? I am still a bit hesitant when it comes to KYC.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: