Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 06:16:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to ICO if.......  (Read 21051 times)
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:43:31 AM

When Bitcoin goes back to $1000 it will cause an enormous interest again from people to buy it, since it has proved to be worth $20k at one point. + People are getting more education on what it is, how it works and why could it be extremely valuable in the future. I am pretty sure there is a reason for the 8 decimal points for Bitcoin.

you may not know it yourself but what you are saying means that price of bitcoin will never ever fall that low! simply because you yourself claim that the lower price goes there is a lot more incentive for people to buy it and as you can see that HUGE buy support happened to be at $3200 and despite all the FUD and sell pressure it could not go any lower because people were buying there.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:49:37 AM

I'm wondering what will happen to ICO if bitcoin goes back to 1000$ plus per one to find its bottom? Will ICO start dying off ? Cos presently ICO is already suffering from market condition and I'm wondering what ICO fate would be it bitcoin falls further ,any thoughts???
Industry ico still survives but market chaos might make ico decrease in terms of interest. in the downturn like now many people are still skeptical about bitcoin-
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:57:42 AM

Just don't think about it because ICO will always having a new project time by time. Just see announcement boards and you will find so many projects inside.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:58:20 AM

I'm wondering what will happen to ICO if bitcoin goes back to 1000$ plus per one to find its bottom? Will ICO start dying off ? Cos presently ICO is already suffering from market condition and I'm wondering what ICO fate would be it bitcoin falls further ,any thoughts???
I think most ICOS will just start dying off since bitcoin is their major determinant. Aside bitcoin been the main determinant The reason why most ICOs fail is that most of their developers/entrepreneurs do not pay any attention to the three pillars that make an ICO,which are, Crypto economics, utility, Security.

If only the entrepreneurs would pay good attention to this 3 pillars that can determine the success of an ICO,maybe then we can be hopeful that it will succeed with or without increment in the price of bitcoin.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:03:21 PM

What I'm thinking is, if the price of Bitcoin falls, of course people have a lot of bitcoin at low prices. Of course many people invest in ICO. But why would the ICO die if the price of Bitcoin returns to $ 1000. I need broader knowledge for this problem. Is there someone who can explain in detail.

Shakreen

Activity: 80
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:32:13 PM

it could be, but as time goes on when cheaper prices are likely to occur a large purchase and it is possible that it will have an impact on the ICo as well ... as well as we hope that crypto will survive the thunderstorm ...
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:11:42 PM

it could be, but as time goes on when cheaper prices are likely to occur a large purchase and it is possible that it will have an impact on the ICo as well ... as well as we hope that crypto will survive the thunderstorm ...
I think that in the coming months we will be able to see the real development of the cryptocurrency market. Many analysts predicted an increase in interest in cryptocurrency big business. Based on this, we can expect large investments in the cryptocurrency market.
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:32:53 PM

If Bitcoin costs $1000 again, then I think that people will start investing in Bitcoin instead of ICO, it will be a better buy. ICO does not depend on the price of bitcoin, it depends only on the mood of the market.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:42:44 PM

I do not think the ICO will go extinct but all things boil down to how much money the ICO intend to raise. Despite the huge fall in the numbers of investors since last year, some ICO that require moderately low hard cap almost or nearly receive the amount of contribution needed not to talk of many other project that were sold out during private sales. ICO that require large amount of money for project will find it difficult to raise such money
Jadz

Activity: 222
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:45:24 PM

Binance has revived this market. I wonder if they have the strength to go against the market if Bitcoin goes to the bottom? Huh
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1666
Merit: 629

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:47:39 PM

With the downward trend that started last year, we can see that the ICO craze has decreased considerably. Nowadays, we have seen so few ICO projects that these projects are decreasing day by day and more and more unsuccessful projects are entering the market. If Bitcoin will drop to a level of $ 1,000 with a new sales wave, the ICO period will most likely end. Of course, from time to time, we may also witness high quality ICO projects, but it is difficult to predict how often this happens. On the other hand, if the Bitcoin is down to $ 1,000 levels and the ICO projects are completely buried in history, these projects will start to reappear at the next $ 5,000 level.
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:33:53 PM

With the downward trend that started last year, we can see that the ICO craze has decreased considerably. Nowadays, we have seen so few ICO projects that these projects are decreasing day by day and more and more unsuccessful projects are entering the market. If Bitcoin will drop to a level of $ 1,000 with a new sales wave, the ICO period will most likely end. Of course, from time to time, we may also witness high quality ICO projects, but it is difficult to predict how often this happens. On the other hand, if the Bitcoin is down to $ 1,000 levels and the ICO projects are completely buried in history, these projects will start to reappear at the next $ 5,000 level.
Of course, both the zones of the lower state of the cryptocurrency market and the large availability of the fraudster to the market of ico companies has practically ceased to be relevant. Molokovo from investors attract new projects. Nevertheless, there is still the interest of buying new coins on the exchange after listing. Thus, certain companies are getting some opportunities for development. Although I agree that with the improvement of the situation in the cryptocurrency market this opportunity will increase in many projects.
cupruri
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:35:12 PM

If this would happen, nobody will invest in ICO projects, because there would not be any on the market. Right now, we can see only few ICOs that are holding their token sale, because of the bad market conditions.
Upgate

Activity: 560
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:56:08 PM

Firstly bitcoin fell from $20k to it present price and initial coin offering icos is still not dead
I don't think a fall from around $3800 to $1000 would kill initial coin offering
terra_vival

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:58:02 PM

If you imagine the scenario of the fall, I think it would be a disaster. What will be sad not only for the ICO but also for most of the existing projects in the cryptocurrency market.
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:21:19 PM

If you imagine the scenario of the fall, I think it would be a disaster. What will be sad not only for the ICO but also for most of the existing projects in the cryptocurrency market.
Idea is to help to ICOs before it was too late.  I don't disvalue the power of cryptocurrencies but main projects understand the power of bear market. ICOs will not be successful if there is no possibility about the bull market. The fate of bounty hunters is depended on the conditions of the market.

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:28:21 PM

If Bitcoin goes to the 1000USD it would mean totall disaster not only for ICOs but mainly for all altcoins.
ICOs will not survive and altcoins will loose another 90% from its current value.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
Olayinka225

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:28:41 PM

As we can all see, ICO is already dead to cryptonians as nobody is ready to invest in any ICO but wait till it's listed in exchange. But if paraventure,bitcoin falls down to 1000$, then I think ICO will be just an history.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:32:25 PM

If Bitcoin returns to $ 1,000, probably ICO projects will die in their totality. Unfortunately, the year 2018 also affected the ICO projects very much. More and more ICO projects have died even though they were potential because they did not have investors. I still believe in ICO, but it's not enough to believe in ICO alone. This situation with Bitcoin at $ 1000 will not happen, so we do not have to think about it.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:22:44 PM

The ICO market has declined recently due to a lack of interest from retail investors and the fact that not very many are profitable investments anymore considering the risks involved with the exception of a few well publicized crowdsales like Telegram and Bittorent that already have an established brand and large user base but they should return once there is more of a regulatory framework in place to protect investors and will offer better quality products and services

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: