Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:57:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to ICO if.......  (Read 21049 times)
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:14:43 AM

I think ICO will still available even if Bitcoin reach that price, but the price of the coins  will surely changed, following the current price level.
And if they make it that way, then it will have big opportunity to rise along with bitcoin.
bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:06:42 AM

I'm wondering what will happen to ICO if bitcoin goes back to 1000$ plus per one to find its bottom? Will ICO start dying off ? Cos presently ICO is already suffering from market condition and I'm wondering what ICO fate would be it bitcoin falls further ,any thoughts???
I am thinking the other way. If bitcoin goes 1000$, I thin some of the company will start icos to get more bitcoin for payment of their product. And because of that,  at the time the price is high,  the company's revenue will be high.

Live for the moment.
normanderecho

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:15:44 AM

I'm wondering what will happen to ICO if bitcoin goes back to 1000$ plus per one to find its bottom? Will ICO start dying off ? Cos presently ICO is already suffering from market condition and I'm wondering what ICO fate would be it bitcoin falls further ,any thoughts???

Probably, it might be worsen the situation mate, since the market now still on declined how much more if that thought will occur! But, i hope it won't be happen and I believed it cannot be , because  there are still good ICO running that can contribute a good impact into crypto as well as in bitcoin image.

Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:44:00 AM

ICO will not be affected by BTC even though the BTC price falls to its lowest point. because ICO is independent and the funding has been arranged early on crowdfunding. I think every project has been calculated the situation if the crypto price goes bad. in my opinion ICO will not be affected by BTC if its dying. but with how can ICO succeed in achieving the token sales target.
Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 05:14:42 AM

In fact ICOs now are nearly dead already, so the situation will be even worse then. But it is a good filter for ICO projects and ideas. Many good and strong ICOs are venture projects in fact that use crypto to collect funds.
This is a really bad time for ICO projects now, this is true. However, they have not yet died, since they are still able to be reborn. We need only government regulation to remove the wave of fraud and the situation will recover again. Now many ICO teams are just waiting for an improvement in the cryptocurrency market.
SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 05:25:55 AM

I do not think that the price of Bitcoin can affect market investment. But fraudsters who collect millions and then they can make a project. Now a lot of projects are closed after the sale of coins. So is this a bitcoin problem or fraudsters drown us?
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 10:12:59 PM

If someone has told me that bitcoin will be today $4K, I would have said: in your dreams. I was expecting 1000$-1500$ this year but that was years ago. So everything is just fine in this market, people who entered market in wrong time are creating too much drama, I was here when bitcoin was 1000$ and ICO's functioned fine, it is not because of bitcoin's price, perhaps investors are not interested like they were.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:02:11 PM

I think from now on we will see more and more security token offering instead of initial coin offering this space will be more regulated in the future -good luck for all Smiley

It seems that tokens in the form of "securities", which is exactly what security tokens offer us, are not needed by anyone, they are in extremely low demand now and it looks like this trend will not change in the future.
dimonarka

Activity: 994

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:54:36 PM

As for me, the final ICO will not die. And I think that cryptocurrency will only continue to grow and become more popular in all countries. So bitcoin rate will only grow in the near future.
Runbitup

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:00:15 PM

I think from now on we will see more and more security token offering instead of initial coin offering this space will be more regulated in the future -good luck for all Smiley

It seems that tokens in the form of "securities", which is exactly what security tokens offer us, are not needed by anyone, they are in extremely low demand now and it looks like this trend will not change in the future.

we can only hope that what will happen in the future is the best for us.
so whatever the results will be, we can only predict because everyone has their own opinions.
but I'm sure if ICO will be fine.
shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:08:23 PM

Some projects do not care about their tokens, I think such projects deserve to die, but normal projects, will be able to survive any bitcoin price.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:16:13 PM

The trend of ICO is gradually fading away because most people are not willing to invest in ICO's due to the situation of the market and the fact that ICO's are no longer lucrative. Most projects gets listed far below the ICO price making investors regret their investment decision.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:22:50 PM

Bitcoin prices have indeed influenced the ICO project, but the fall of the ICO is also due to the many ICOs that spam so that investors lose interest in the ICO.
Maybe only ICO is really developed by its developers who will survive the bear market
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 08:29:13 PM

May ICO projects have shown that they worth noting if the market value of Bitcoin drop and am sure if Bitcoin value drop to like $1000 as you said in your submission, then many ICO will not be in existence.
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:40:20 PM

They will fail much more than now and only few of them maybe would get soft cap and i dont talk about hard caps as with that prices noone would pay for tokens,

odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:50:15 PM

If bitcoin falls to around $1000 that means there is not much money in circulation. ICOs will definitely struggle to raise funds. But I don't think bitcoin will go that low, because there is higher probability that bull run will occur this year because of the bitcoin halving coming up next year along with ETF and bakkt that will likely happen this year.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1784

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 10:13:53 PM

Startups will go back to VC funding. Even now investors are too unsure about the current bitcoin market. If bitcoin goes down, altcoins go down. ICOs will keep postponing the ICO token sale until they have given up or until they have gathered the funds somehow.

As I see it, Bitcoin has found a stable bottom. But we won't see anything exciting until Q4 2019. Cryptowinter still ongoing.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
StreakW

Activity: 1222
Merit: 107

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:20:13 PM

If bitcoin goes back to 1000$, I think many ICO without strong team and concept will die, because all coin is affected by bitcoin. If you follow the news, volume of cryptocurrensy is already increase, so sooner or later bitcoin price will increase, Not fall to $1000. About 3000$, This is the lowest price of bitcoin

kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:36:59 PM

I think that if bitcoin falls to $ 1000, then Ethereum and the rest of the cryptocurrency market will fall after It, and many projects are likely to just die, but so far very few projects have died with a decrease to $ 3000.
ije07

Activity: 1415

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:54:39 PM

even though bitcoin has a big impact on the ICO but that does not mean that the ICO will die when bitcoin prices drop because there are many people who are aware that bitcoin prices are down for a while, there are still many people who believe that one day prices will rise again and other coins will be high including ICO coins and that's why there are still people who want to invest in the ICO even though the price of bitcoin is down

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: