Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:04:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to ICO if.......  (Read 21049 times)
tondenga2122

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 12:55:24 PM

That will, but not forever we will only use ETH and Bitcoin for investing in ICO.
That would be a new method for buying a coin. Tether is one of the stable coins that can be used for.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 12:56:42 PM

I think that, if the price of the Bitcoin falls the 1000 dollar then the number of successful ICO would already less than in this year. Because the projects will not find enough funds. And so many ICOs will cancel. But with that, I think the Bitcoin price will never drop to $ 1,000.
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 01:10:24 PM

I do not know what is going to happen with whole industry when BTC goes to 1k USD. I think that a lot of people will leave this market because 3k USD was already a hard strike and a lot of people have already left.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 03:21:03 AM

I'm wondering what will happen to ICO if bitcoin goes back to 1000$ plus per one to find its bottom? Will ICO start dying off ? Cos presently ICO is already suffering from market condition and I'm wondering what ICO fate would be it bitcoin falls further ,any thoughts???
Exactly the ICO is dead. You do not need to wait for BTC to return $ 1000 to confirm that ICO is dead. For me, ICO died 6 months ago and it cannot bring profit to investors

Where did you get your reason, you have no basis on it actually. In fact, this is just your opinion or you maybe disappoint only because you never gain in ico for the past many months. It is only for you were ico is dead. But for the majority of the community here believed still in the
ico, you just maybe can't accept it to yourself that you've suffered too long and became impatience too. Even it goes back to 1000$ I think it will still remain to survive and can still give profit to anyone though.
mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 03:23:40 AM

I'm wondering what will happen to ICO if bitcoin goes back to 1000$ plus per one to find its bottom? Will ICO start dying off ? Cos presently ICO is already suffering from market condition and I'm wondering what ICO fate would be it bitcoin falls further ,any thoughts???
Its possible but not 100% sure about that, it depends on the ICO project if it was promising and their team is very transparent. I will still invest on those projects that have a good future and I believe that most investors will do the same.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 04:19:51 AM

With the current conditions many ICOs fail. Especially if the price of Bitcoin is the price you say. The possibility of many dying and trading has experienced a very sharp decline. But I don't think that will happen because we can see now that the price of Bitcoin has started to rise.
jolle123

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 05:45:02 AM

On my own research about ico, icos are not dead but ita going to an end if the ico and bounty that will release this year are not good.because some icos did not succeed because of lack of investors so the main point is investors thinking that they can earn profits from ico because of the unstable and unsustainable cryptocurrency market condition.
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 05:47:57 AM

If the price of Bitcoin falls so low, we will see the strongest panic sale in the history, however, after the dust settles everything, we’ll get used to the new price and ICO will try the funds again.
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 05:59:22 AM

I do not think that ICOs will die, most likely they will simply not start and take a wait-and-see position, as most of the projects are now ... even those who spent ICO in 2018 are slow to enter the market, as the price of bitcoin does not suit them, just a lot of projects took a pause, waiting for the price ...
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:03:11 AM

Most projects stopped their ICOs half way last year die to lack of investors interest the ICO period is no longer as enticing as it used to be the new deal now is IEOs. Projects should embark on this if they're really real and have utility.
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 06:11:44 AM

That would be hard for ICOs and STOs to move forward if the btc price will fall at $1k because if you check 2018 ICOs, they are already suffering from btc price today. Some of them are still extending their sale due to bearish market.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:25:23 AM

in my opinion, if Bitcoin falls in price it is certain that ICO will die because the development of ICO is very dependent on market conditions and we can see that the price of all altcoins is very dependent on Bitcoin. if Bitcoin goes down all of the altcoins will lose their fans and come down.
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:31:04 AM

in my opinion, if Bitcoin falls in price it is certain that ICO will die because the development of ICO is very dependent on market conditions and we can see that the price of all altcoins is very dependent on Bitcoin. if Bitcoin goes down all of the altcoins will lose their fans and come down.
i think ico developtment depend on their developers work.if they could provide and deliver product to their investors i am sure they will trust to this projects.no one will selling its token/coin cheaply if developtment run smoothly.although bitcoin price give impact but in my opinion its not significant.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:35:11 AM

I do not know what is going to happen with whole industry when BTC goes to 1k USD. I think that a lot of people will leave this market because 3k USD was already a hard strike and a lot of people have already left.

Industry will still be industry even if the bitcoin drops to 1k usd and your correct that many people will left but for sure many people will also enter because potential investors are always waiting for that moment  which will result again for bitcoin to recover and pump  .

But why do you think that ico is still here ? bitcoin is already down but ico is still alive and kicking , they are infact growing more and more day by day . ico isnt affected of the bitcoins dip while altcoins are the ones that suffer pretty badly  .
acholagi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:42:18 AM

Without waiting for the price of bitcoin to go down at this time, ico has been doubted by many people because they have no more trust and make them lose when investing in ICO
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 07:17:20 AM

If the price of bitcoin could touch $1000 then it will signal the total death of ICOs because investors will no longer invest their money in ICOs and ICOs will fail to reach their minimum cap to start operation. That's my view.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
sergiokkl

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 07:40:02 AM

I guess it still progressive remember in that time ICO is much legitimate than when the bitcoin price so high. There will be no much affect, project ahs different view and objective they are just using btc as accepted payments, after, they do the development which causes the price go up or down

pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 02:08:56 AM

ICO has long been down. However, that does not mean you will die.
This condition is reasonable because the world of cryptocurrency is always volatile. However, there is still a good side, strong and good projects will be more visible and fake and bad projects will be eliminated by themselves.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 02:19:15 AM

do not directly relate the existenc of the ICO on the market price of bitcoin only, still, there are many ways that the investors can support and help an ICO, they might use altcoins to deposit and that is an enough reason to say that ICO will remain alive even the market of bitcoin is low.
Vitalicus

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 02:24:45 AM

For sure theres no chance to improve those ico coina right now. Because every ico is depends on the price of bitcoin to pump up. But i don't know what exactly will happen because the pricr of bitcoin now not even higher than the past years because we have lot of ico in that years.
The ICO projects in 2018 had a success rate of up to 20% but in 2019 most of the new projects were deceptive and it was difficult to earn good profits. If you want something better, the IEO may be a new option for you because initial exchange projects always attract a lot of new investors and have a higher rate of return than Other common ICO projects. For me ICO should not be mentioned at this time because it is dead

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: