Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:36:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PCN] ProCoin: ♕ Get Some! ♕ | Build A Service - Get A Bounty - Web Wallet  (Read 45574 times)
DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:09:26 AM

PMED and emailed you DEV.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinTropolis_JustaBitTime

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:06:37 AM

2% premine. lol
passionsurf

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:28:05 AM

finally a coin with no kgw at launch. I'll give it a shot
LuxCapacitor

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:51:15 AM

Is there a coin called PRO that I'm not aware of?  Otherwise why wouldn't you call it PRO instead of PCN?
sq

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 10:33:20 AM

8 hours till release!! --> Check Coin Countdown

madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:33:50 PM

Guess I should ask and not assume, will KGW be active at launch?  Will wallets and config files be ready in a PW protected file BEFORE the launch?  Do you DEVs really have your shit together?

Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:13:53 PM

Big Premine but if it gets given back to the community fair enough.
sq

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 01:51:34 PM

5 hours till release!! --> Check Coin Countdown

ProCoin (OP)

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:41:55 PM

Big Premine but if it gets given back to the community fair enough.

Yes, definitely all going to the community, much/most of it over the next 40 days or so.  Will all be in public addresses and linked from this thread and the website as soon as block explorer is online.
majorminers

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:30:36 PM

Pre-registration is now open at the Major Miners Procoin Mining Pool: http://pcn.majorminers.com/

Settings for Stratum (recommended): Your choice of East Coast or West Coast Stratums.

STRATUM East:   stratum+tcp://pcn-east.majorminers.com
PORT:   3357
Username:   Weblogin.Worker
Password:   Worker Password
STRATUM West:   stratum+tcp://pcn-west.majorminers.com
PORT:   3357
Username:   Weblogin.Worker
Password:   Worker Password
If you use a command-line miner, type:

CGMiner
./cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://pcn-east.majorminers.com:3357 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password
BFGMiner
./bfgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://pcn-east.majorminers.com:3357 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password
CPU Miner
./minerd --url stratum+tcp://pcn-east.majorminers.com:3357 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password

Get ready for the big launch coming soon!

ProCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:31:10 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2014, 03:48:20 PM by ProCoin

Guess I should ask and not assume, will KGW be active at launch?

Yes it will.  The difficulty re-targets every half hour (30 blocks).

Will wallets and config files be ready in a PW protected file BEFORE the launch?

Windows wallet, source, ports...etc. are going to be online a minute or two after launch if that might work?  I could potentially make the wallet available in a password protected file before then, but I'd only make the password available at 7pm too so I feel it works out much the same.

Pools will be getting everything ready for mining between 6pm and 7pm.  Node details will be added as shortly after launch as possible.

Do you DEVs really have your shit together?

I'm doing everything for that to be the case and for this launch to go smoothly as I'll be mining along with everyone else.  I'm looking after the marketing and any technical issues/questions get passed by the dev and I'll get any answers/fixes back here as quickly as possible.

I'll be around for at least a few hours after launch keeping an eye on things and will be around all weekend to get any issues fixed, answer questions, and just to make sure everything's running smoothly.  And then from Monday the marketing campaign for this coin can really start to get under way.
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:33:16 PM

I see that, difference if you post a PW protected file, we're not all trying to download the file at the same time.

I am really looking forward to this one!!!

Minotaur26
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:33:53 PM

When are you going to be in an exchange? It is important for the early investor, a coin needs just as much investor support as it needs mining. Thank you.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:44:56 PM

so wtf is going on with this coin why is it at 1800 blocks already? was that for the premine?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ProCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:54:48 PM

When are you going to be in an exchange? It is important for the early investor, a coin needs just as much investor support as it needs mining. Thank you.

I agree and really tried to get this coin onto an exchange in time for launch but unfortunately it hasn't worked out that way.  I'll update the first post and website as soon as we do manage to get the coin onto one.  Ideally that would be next week but I can't promise that will be the case right at this moment.
Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:55:07 PM

so wtf is going on with this coin why is it at 1800 blocks already? was that for the premine?

is anyone mining this coin i notice it's omost at 1900 blocks already?HuhHuhHuh?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
jmixup

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:00:44 PM

is anyone mining this coin i notice it's omost at 1900 blocks already?HuhHuhHuh?

Looks like a couple of the listed pools are active already?
ProCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:03:10 PM

Details regarding the pre-mine are in the first post and on the site.  As mentioned there will be a public ledger.

Is that what you're seeing?  If anything isn't clear please let me know as I want to be 100% transparent regarding this launch.  I'm mining for myself along with everyone else from 7pm GMT today.  Any pre-mine is being given back to the community rapidly to help the coin gain traction.

And if any pools are active already it's on an out of date source.  The latest source will only be given to pools around 6.30pm today and then made public at 7pm.

I see that, difference if you post a PW protected file, we're not all trying to download the file at the same time.

Great Smiley  And what I'll do then is make sure there's multiple download sources for the wallet, just in case one of them slows down.
Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:04:26 PM

Details regarding the pre-mine are in the first post and on the site.  As mentioned there will be a public ledger.

Is that what you're seeing?  If anything isn't clear please let me know as I want to be 100% transparent regarding this launch.  I'm mining for myself along with everyone else from 7pm GMT today.  Any pre-mine is being given back to the community rapidly to help the coin gain traction.

And if any pools are active already it's on an out of date source.  The latest source will only be given to pools around 6.30pm today and then made public at 7pm.

Great Smiley  And what I'll do then is make sure there's multiple download sources for the wallet, just in case one of them slows down.

ok thanks!, can you post a virus total in the op Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Minotaur26
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:11:34 PM

I agree and really tried to get this coin onto an exchange in time for launch but unfortunately it hasn't worked out that way.  I'll update the first post and website as soon as we do manage to get the coin onto one.  Ideally that would be next week but I can't promise that will be the case right at this moment.

Any Bounties for getting you into an exchange? I could work on that right now but would expect a nice bounty.  Also, you claim anonymity in the description how is that going to be implemented?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: