Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:12:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PCN] ProCoin: ♕ Get Some! ♕ | Build A Service - Get A Bounty - Web Wallet  (Read 45574 times)
peterd

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:14:24 PM

http://majorminers.com/attachments/Logo/majorminers.png

Pre-registration is now open at the Major Miners Procoin Mining Pool: http://pcn.majorminers.com/

Settings for Stratum (recommended): Your choice of East Coast or West Coast Stratums.

STRATUM East:   stratum+tcp://pcn-east.majorminers.com
PORT:   3357
Username:   Weblogin.Worker
Password:   Worker Password
STRATUM West:   stratum+tcp://pcn-west.majorminers.com
PORT:   3357
Username:   Weblogin.Worker
Password:   Worker Password
If you use a command-line miner, type:

CGMiner
./cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://pcn-east.majorminers.com:3357 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password
BFGMiner
./bfgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://pcn-east.majorminers.com:3357 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password
CPU Miner
./minerd --url stratum+tcp://pcn-east.majorminers.com:3357 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password

Get ready for the big launch coming soon!

Anyone else not getting the confirmation email from majorminers even in their spam folder?  This is the second coin I've tried to sign up for and never got either activation email.  Yes I've checked my spam folder....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:16:54 PM

the difficulty sure is rising quick!  Cool

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:17:46 PM

the difficulty sure is rising quick!  Cool

Where are you seeing this?

Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:24:44 PM

the difficulty sure is rising quick!  Cool

Where are you seeing this?

well the nethash jumped from 2mh/s to 85mh/s in the last 30 minutes

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ComPared

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:33:01 PM

Oh, 2% premined shitcoin with only 1000 block rewards?

Holyshit!  Good luck, miners and investors.

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. Sp4DZfzcFx7V1XQEkY4sW6AAyQnJ199r2v
ProCoin (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:36:46 PM

Any Bounties for getting you into an exchange? I could work on that right now but would expect a nice bounty. 

I'd definitely be interested in talking about that.  (Just saw your PM, thanks.  Will get back to you, but my replies are currently being throttled by the forum with 360 seconds between each.)

Also, you claim anonymity in the description how is that going to be implemented?

Right now, it's referring to the standard anonymity of a crypto-currency, but as part of the development plan for this coin we're looking to add to this along with other functionality.
peterd

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:01:21 PM

Anyone else not getting the confirmation email from majorminers even in their spam folder?  This is the second coin I've tried to sign up for and never got either activation email.  Yes I've checked my spam folder....

Scratch that.  It came through this time eventually.
Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:02:58 PM

wts 10k 0.10 btc!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
escrowman

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:04:25 PM

there's 2hours before launch  ,why the pool started?
Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:05:23 PM

lol wait what this isnt supposed to be launched yet??

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:05:50 PM

Read the note in the first post of this topic:

NOTE:  Please don't mine before the 7pm launch as that will be on an out of date source so you won't get rewarded for the mining.  The correct source for launch will be going active on pools at 7pm.  Thanks

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:06:50 PM

Read the note in the first post of this topic:

NOTE:  Please don't mine before the 7pm launch as that will be on an out of date source so you won't get rewarded for the mining.  The correct source for launch will be going active on pools at 7pm.  Thanks

LOL, so the block count will be reset?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
majorminers

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:12:30 PM

Check your email and your PM. I resolved this for you.

Let's get ready to mine!  Grin

billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:13:26 PM

• Set things up right from the start so that early adopters benefit significantly.

Well at least your are honest about being a pump and dump shit coin. Good luck with that.

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:14:53 PM

lmao they are already mining this crap

a really good pre-launched coin you have here
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:31:06 PM

Amph, I assume that someone with that activity level and amount of posts can actually read...

Special for you, another time:
"NOTE:  Please don't mine before the 7pm launch as that will be on an out of date source so you won't get rewarded for the mining.  The correct source for launch will be going active on pools at 7pm.  Thanks"

@ ProCoin: be sure that the poolowners do have the right source a few minutes before 19.00 hour, so the launch will be fair for the poolminers too.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
edric

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:34:03 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2014, 05:44:58 PM by edric

Please add the pool at http://pcn.fedaykin.us! We're updating our pools to a paid domain name so it may be a little while before DNS records are updated, so please keep checking!!

*1% fee
*PPLNS payout system
*Payouts processed every minute - Once confirmed, get paid immediately!
*Stratum and VARDIFF
*WEEKLY Giveaway with 25% of the pool's earnings up for grabs! Don't miss out!
*Sysop who values your contributions and gives personal attention to issues.

We will be online very soon, I will update the post when DNS is ready.

EDIT: http://pcn.fedaykin.us will be the correct URL when launched.

majorminers

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:49:51 PM

10 minutes before launch and I don't have any source code. Expect a 2:20-ish launch in that case  Grin

Mishiwaka

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:52:46 PM

10 minutes before launch and I don't have any source code. Expect a 2:20-ish launch in that case  Grin
As I understand 1:10 before launch  Wink
majorminers

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:54:00 PM

As I understand 1:10 before launch  Wink

GMT into EST is an ungodly conversion Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: