Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:23:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think should I buy for 1 year?  (Read 2540 times)
Eugen225 (OP)

Activity: 138
Merit: 5

Through hardship to the stars

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 03:49:39 PM

After 3 months I will be in the army for a whole year. And I came to the conclusion that I need to buy something for $1000. This is not an important amount for me, but at the same time, I want to come home and with probability to raise this amount. I want to hear the opinion of experienced people, it will also be interesting to look at this topic in a year. Who advised what)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 04:02:06 PM

You will training to the army so once you comeback you want to see that your money is  grow. Your capital is $1000 and I will suggest to you look for the coin who the value is cheap and this is one  of the coins who possible for you to buy and hold it until you comeback. Ripple and waves is good perfect combination because it is potential and also lower the value of this two coin and soon it will turn to high value.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
hipSter

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:05:03 PM

Yes, I definitely recommend you to invest your money in bitcoin. I think that we will see the dip in the second part of 2019. Remember about bitcoin halving, ETF, bakkt and many more thing that will be positive fot the price.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:44:23 PM

BTC, ETH, LTC or even XLM are all pretty decent buys if you're holding for the mid to long-term IMO. XLM started climbing upwards this week but still has a great amount of upwards potential, ETH and LTC seem to be both be leading the market out of the worst of the bear market so far and have great potential in the mid to long-term, and BTC's a great buy with new tech in play. Plus, the halving will be happening in just over over 400 days which should have some sort of impact on prices too. There's no guarantee prices will rise from where they are currently for most coins and tokens, nor a guarantee that we'll be out of the bear market, but the coins I've listed make up the majority of my crypto portfolio and I've got good confidence in 'em.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 09:06:37 PM

Bitcoin all the way.

What you could do to reduce the risk is to hold 75% and short 25% with a very mild leverage boost as a form of insurance, but then again, you do need a Bitmex account for that and understand how it works. Obviously, that's more of a way to retain your paper value during times that can still be seen as uncertain.

If you don't care about your paper value but want to be somewhat conservative, then use 50% of your funds right now, and from there use the rest in 10-25% increments to buy lower.

Don't expect immediate profits though. It could very well turn out that we end up moving sideways for plenty of more months.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 09:13:36 PM

After 3 months I will be in the army for a whole year. And I came to the conclusion that I need to buy something for $1000. This is not an important amount for me, but at the same time, I want to come home and with probability to raise this amount. I want to hear the opinion of experienced people, it will also be interesting to look at this topic in a year. Who advised what)

Since a thousand dollar don't matter to you why not make it up male it 5k or so and put it on bitcoin even though it doesn't have a great price now I'm sure it will in the future and you have contributed to the community. Strict advice never ever sell it a good price sell it at a great price lol idk what i meant by there but don't sell at a bearable price, always strive for greatness don't haste your way in.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 11:15:18 PM

I would go for Bitcoin with that $1000 of yours because in a year time bitcoins price would be much higher compared as of this moment, not a sure thing but higher probability would happen.
Its up to you if you are satisfied with possible profits on that time knowing that it wont reach out 5-10x of your investment if you do like on other alternative you can choose up ETH or XLM and other top 10 altcoins
on the marketcap.The thing here is that dont expect too much that you will make profit when you got back home after a year.

cryptoblue77

Activity: 472
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 05:08:33 AM

In the current market situation, the $1000 is a good amount. You can certainly make a few time if not more when you come back in one year's time. Just buy a few good coins such as Neo, Ethereum, Cardano, Ripple and Zcash.

Noa_Amable

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 06:09:43 AM

buy BTC or ETH, it is really cheap now.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 06:50:50 AM

Do a research and list down the possible coin that increase the price after 1 year.  It is a good Idea once you entered to military training you will have investment to the cryptocoins maybe once you graduate to the military your $1000 become hundred thousands of dollars if you pick or purchase the coin who increase very high in 1 year only. But now you can add to your list bitcoin and ethereum is more strong now.
arbiter5

Activity: 218
Merit: 105

The Nomad

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 07:29:59 AM

Buy something that could actually help you as a person like a book or something; rather than asking people on Bitcointalk on what you should invest in.

"The cybereconomy could well be the greatest economic phenomenon of the next thirty years."
— The Sovereign Individual
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:40:08 AM

I think if you want to make some profit from your money in the next 1 year then go with Bitcoin,
I think after a year Bitcoin would get a higher price than it's current price after all Bitcoin would surely grow over time.

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 10:06:38 AM

I came to the conclusion that I need to buy something for $1000. This is not an important amount for me, but at the same time, I want to come home and with probability to raise this amount.
This must be a great decision that you have chosen cryptos for your investments and you are good and capable of identifying your excess money. I guess you must invest within bitcoin but at the same time you must need more than one year time to get some good returns. In my speculation, you must wait at least 2 years of time to see 10x growth for your capital. This does not mean that in 1 year time, you will get 5x growth. Please remember bitcoin had achieved $10k to ~$20k in less than 30 days.

I want to hear the opinion of experienced people, it will also be interesting to look at this topic in a year. Who advised what)
In one year of time, I am sure you can see bitcoin above $10k levels. It means you may get 3x return for your capital. I myself want to see how accurate my prediction on bitcoin price levels. Hope, you come back and bump this topic after one year.
septi.JR

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 10:25:08 AM

if you want to double your investment after 1 year back from state duty, I think an investment that is suitable for long-term investment is still holding on to BTC, with prices that are currently cheap, it's time to buy

````````````````██
```````````````████
``````````````██████``█
`````````````▓▓██████`██
````````````▓▓▓██████████
```````````▓▓▓▓▓██████████
``````````▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████
`````````███████████████████
````````█████████████████████
```````███████████████████████
`````██████████████████████████
````███████████``````███████▓▓▓▓
```████████████``````███████▓▓▓▓▓
``█████████████``````█████████▓▓▓▓
`████████``````````````````████████
█████████``````````````````█████████
█████████``````````````````██████████
``█████████████``````██████████████
`````██████████``````███████████
````````███████``````████████
```````````███████████████
``````````````█████████
Greentoken
ROCKZ
|
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:09:35 AM

Yes and its enough time to make profits IMO.   But of course must pick the most reliable coin so that you can assure there's a good return.  and i suggest to make a research or technical analysis in the market before buying to ensured everything  will be okay afterwards.
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 11:25:54 AM

If this 1K is not that important to you than I think you can go a little crazy with it.
My suggestion is to buy some BTX BitCore. Forked shit coin that is very nicely managed and seriously treated by it's devs.
Not the safest investment nor the most unsafe but quite stable, with decent chances for growing.
Other option is of course good'old bitcoin but it looks like it may be to boring for you.
Watch out for yourself out there, stay safe and don't forget the password for you new altcoin wallet  Roll Eyes

St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 12:59:59 PM

Just buy bitcoin with your $1000,and hopefully you will get a better price rise for it in 2020 due to the next halve.Maybe it will take upto 2021 too but it is worth to wait that much longer to make something huge and you already said this capital is not much important for you so you should definitely go for bitcoin.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 02:37:57 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2019, 02:55:35 PM by pundit

Instead of investing in any listed coin, I would suggest you to go for investment in some good ICO, it may increase your amount many folds but please remember investing in any ICO involves lot of risk. An ICO may turn scam at any moment and its hard to predict such ICOs, also price may fall from ICO price after listing on an exchange, thats why its very important to chose a good ICO. I suggest you to search for "Hubrisone" and "BCNEX" ICO (pls note I am not their representative, rather I am a bounty hunter and investor in Hubione),I found both these ICOs good for long term investment. Their team is hard working, current price of Hubrisone token is $.03/HBRS and it will increase to $0.05 in May19 before listing. Still I suggest you to do a lot of research before investing your hard earned money anywhere.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 02:54:57 PM

Great you are army man! I hope you need to have the exchange application on your mobile and keep updated with the best coins for that day. If there is huge dump any potential coin in a next minute you can invest on such coins.

It will boom for 10 percent at least from that big slip. Hence you need to check the best coin on the day or hourly basis. As you asked for a long time you will not be able to find the profitable coin. If you do not want profit you can put into any stable coins or you need to choose bitcoin or ethereum.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 03:01:53 PM

BTC,Eth and some other alts, for example, Onion and you can keep it even more than longer than 1 year code rebase will done very soon after which lightning network and RSK smart contracts can be added features like DeepVault and Deepsend it has good future so i can suggest buy this coin for long term investment.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████