Bitcoin Forum
August 28, 2024, 07:17:58 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LoyceV's Avatar for Rent [🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊 5 YEARS 🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊 (282 weeks) rented out]  (Read 33890 times)
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4466
Merit: 3095

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
July 24, 2024, 06:20:00 PM

Two hundred and seventy-ninth week paid.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 17280

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2024, 06:20:02 PM

Thanks again for your flawless timing!

Flu got me, it started last Monday (during our road trip), got worse yesterday, and is improving again today so that's something. I hope my timing isn't off by more than 2,000,000,000 nanoseconds, but I think I'm okay Smiley

apogio

Activity: 532
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2024, 07:43:43 PM

Super important! I just noticed that my signature's colors match our gang's avatar colors perfectly.

ps: I am tired & bored, obviously! Sorry for maintaining the conversation strictly off-topic

LoyceMobile

Activity: 1694
Merit: 701

LoyceV on the road. Or couch.

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2024, 08:58:12 PM

Super important! I just noticed that my signature's colors match our gang's avatar colors perfectly.
Plagiarism reported, cya!

I'm bored too. Finally feeling better, so time for booze! Currently waiting for the kids to fall asleep, we're camping in the colder part of Europe

LoyceV on the road Advertise here for LN Don't deal with this account (exception)
Advertise here for LN Tip my kids Exchange LN (20 coins). 1% fee. No KYC <€50/month
My useful topics: Meritt & Trust & Moreee Art Advertise here for LN Foru[url=https://bitcointalk.org/m
apogio

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2024, 06:30:59 AM

Currently waiting for the kids to fall asleep, we're camping in the colder part of Europe

Sounds incredible! What temperatures are we talking about? It's 38 celsius here.

LoyceMobile

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2024, 06:51:34 AM

Sounds incredible! What temperatures are we talking about? It's 38 celsius here.
Today: 9 to 18 degrees. Hiking in the sun is still warm, but it for sure beats the temperature at home.

Let's play Where am I:

LoyceV on the road Advertise here for LN Don't deal with this account (exception)
Advertise here for LN Tip my kids Exchange LN (20 coins). 1% fee. No KYC <€50/month
My useful topics: Meritt & Trust & Moreee Art Advertise here for LN Foru[url=https://bitcointalk.org/m
apogio

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2024, 08:49:33 AM

Let's play Where am I:

I am gonna say Svalbard. It’s on my travel list. It’s the northern part of Europe and it’s Norwegian territory.

LoyceMobile

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2024, 09:04:06 AM

You're close. I'm not that far north though.
Apparently it's the longest road tunnel in the world, and quite spectacular.

apogio

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2024, 09:10:37 AM

You're close. I'm not that far north though.

LÆRDALSTUNNELEN
So you are in Norway! I wish you have a great time there! I have never been there myself, but I know that the landscapes are spectacular!

GazetaBitcoin
Legendary
pizza

Activity: 1806
Merit: 7253

Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker

View Profile
July 31, 2024, 04:52:30 PM

Wooow, this is so niceee! I wish you a pleasant time, LV! I am so glad to know you visit such amazing places...
I, on my side, will travel to a hot destination in September... a place even hotter than Romania -- I mean Hurghada, Egypt. I will go to visit the pyramids, the Great Sphinx, the Nile, Cairo, Alexandria aaaand... [...drums...] Maldives of Egypt -- I saw some amazing videos on YT about these islands...

It's 38 celsius here.

Is it hot here, or is it just you? Roll Eyes

Also, we have 49C in Bucharest, around noon and 28C at 8 am. So I'll rephrase the upper line with, "is it hot here or is it just us...? Roll Eyes

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
apogio

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2024, 04:56:44 PM

Also, we have 49C in Bucharest, around noon and 28C at 8 am. So I'll rephrase the upper line with, "is it hot here or is it just us...? Roll Eyes

49? No way man! Haha that’s almost not viable

LoyceMobile

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2024, 05:06:32 PM
Merited by fillippone (3)

Today we were wearing winter jackets and gloves. I always prefer cold over heat.

Our last camping trip was when the kids were very young. We wanted to do it more often, then pandemic happened. So this is a "trial" on what to improve. Packing and unpacking for instance takes about 5 times longer than I'd want it to be, which makes moving places more difficult. I love the flexibility of camping: no bookings, no reservation, just see where we end up.

Another thing to improve: next time, I want to bring a cheap fully encrypted laptop. Let's call it a disposable. I'm now carrying my laptop all day, and it's even out of juice. USB c charging with car charger is on my wish list too.

I'm torn between wanting to bring more, and going back to basics with less crap to take care of. Travel with kids is a different level of fun. It's great to see them enjoy the outdoors and no longer think hiking is a punishment. Lol.
On the other hand, I have to tell them to stop reading books and look outside or they'll miss all the stunning sceneries.

Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4466
Merit: 3095

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
July 31, 2024, 06:20:00 PM

Two hundred and eightieth week paid.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
LoyceMobile

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2024, 06:20:57 PM

Thanks again for your flawless timing!

fillippone
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 16285

Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2024, 08:51:19 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2024, 09:19:34 PM by fillippone

Another thing to improve: next time, I want to bring a cheap fully encrypted laptop. Let's call it a disposable. I'm now carrying my laptop all day, and it's even out of juice. USB c cha,rging with car charger is on my wish list too.

When hiking, maybe with kids, maybe not (proof dug in the WO) last thing I could think of is a laptop. Curious about what it is needed for and above all the encrypted part.
I am now away from home and on the brink of solving a problem of mine vaguely related with this thread. I can connect. With my filippone platform via VNC, in dire need via mobile. Otherwise, what is a laptop needed for?

I will abstain from other consideration about cold vs heat.
I am probably on the same camp.
Even though I am in one of the most hot regions of Europe, I am trying to get the most out of it.
Maybe going to the beach in the birth suit is one of those…

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BlackHatCoiner
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 7967

Bitcoin is a royal fork

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2024, 08:55:03 PM

I agree with fillippone. When you're in a trip with the kids, enjoy it. Going offline is a privilege nowadays.

LoyceMobile

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2024, 05:29:37 AM

When hiking, maybe with kids, maybe not (proof dug in the WO) last thing I could think of is a laptop. Curious about what it is needed for and above all the encrypted part.
Let's say I really don't like typing on a phone, it's so slow.
Without encryption I'm kinda screwed if I lose my laptop, so that's why.
I need the laptop for ferry bookings, forum of course, email and internet banking. None of those things I do on my phone.

Going to break up camp again. No idea where were going to yet.

fillippone
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2024, 10:04:29 AM

Without encryption I'm kinda screwed if I lose my laptop, so that's why.
I need the laptop for ferry bookings, forum of course, email and internet banking. None of those things I do on my phone.

Going to break up camp again. No idea where were going to yet.

Ah, so the really important part is disposable. Encryption is a simple toggle both on macOS and Windows (Linux, of course as well).
So the real part is: I don’t want to be worried about losing my hyper pumped Laptop.

On the packing experience, I have just packed for a transfer in my holiday, and it took me 2.5 hours. I think getting a 5fold reduction would imply a gargantuan effort (not from me, obv, but by other relevant persons).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
GazetaBitcoin
Legendary
pizza

Activity: 1806
Merit: 7253

Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker

View Profile
August 01, 2024, 05:37:19 PM

Today we were wearing winter jackets and gloves.

Today I barely wore underwear =)))

When I am in vacation I am also using only the phone... and it's terrible... Still, I am struggling to use it, although it feels like "wearing winter pants on 45C" But I know a forum user which made some translations for me (and good ones) -- which earned some reputation in time... and he does not have a PC, nor a laptop, only a phone... so he makes all the posts from his phone, including complex ones, including translations too (which require also complex formatting)... I was very impressed (and baffled too) by his efforts... it's really amazing...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
fillippone
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2024, 09:21:56 PM

When I am in vacation I am also using only the phone... and it's terrible... Still, I am struggling to use it, although it feels like "wearing winter pants on 45C" But I know a forum user which made some translations for me (and good ones) -- which earned some reputation in time... and he does not have a PC, nor a laptop, only a phone... so he makes all the posts from his phone, including complex ones, including translations too (which require also complex formatting)... I was very impressed (and baffled too) by his efforts... it's really amazing...

80% of my posts are made via mobile.
Of course the most complex ones are done trough a desktop, and some more evaluated stuff as my merits review process, as I use a few extensions to facilitate the merit distribution.
But when you read a post of mine, assume it as written on a mobile.
This is of course is not excuse for the gargantuan amount of typo I do every time.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: