Bitcoin Forum
October 09, 2024, 06:27:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LoyceV's Avatar for Rent [🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊 5 YEARS 🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊 (289 weeks) rented out]  (Read 34650 times)
GazetaBitcoin
Legendary
pizza

Activity: 1848
Merit: 7373

Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker

View Profile
September 01, 2024, 06:19:12 PM

Hi all! Here I am, with another super important question.

Is this still active?

Sadly, no...

I had a while back a discussion with our Supreme Leader about the Vulpine Order of Merit but it seems that she decided to leave the Order of Merit at the state of creating even moar confusion around Smiley I was hoping for some con-fusing things and revamping the Order of Merit but I could not convince her...

What baffles me though is the fact that you discovered the Order so late...?

And, side note... these words should be self-explanatory Smiley

🦊 How do I apply?
You can't.

As far as I know, from inside the gang, only LV, suchmoon and The Pharmacist are parts of the Order...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
apogio

Activity: 574
Merit: 1124

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2024, 09:11:37 PM

What baffles me though is the fact that you discovered the Order so late...?

Haha observation is my weakest spot. Let’s say that sometimes I confuse what I see. Some other times I forget what I see. But most of the time I wish I hadn’t seen what I have already seen.

GazetaBitcoin
Legendary
pizza

View Profile
September 03, 2024, 06:25:41 AM

Haha observation is my weakest spot.

No worries, young padawan. You are not alone. For example, at our last orgy party, examplens thought he saw some teeth around our queen Oo

Let’s say that sometimes I confuse what I see.

Creating confusion is one of the main goals of our gang Smiley Creating con-fusion though is the hard part =)))

Some other times I forget what I see. But most of the time I wish I hadn’t seen what I have already seen.

You mean things like this?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 17499

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2024, 06:20:00 PM

Thanks again for your flawless timing!

Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4508
Merit: 3183

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
September 04, 2024, 06:20:01 PM

Two hundred and eighty-fifth week paid.

Is this still active?
Not really, not ever since I've found myself no longer giving out enough merit for it to be relevant. This may or may not change in the future.

But most of the time I wish I hadn’t seen what I have already seen.
That's customary for orgies. Everyone gets a free regret as a parting gift. I'd be failing in my duties if anyone left without getting at least a small one. Wink

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
apogio

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2024, 09:03:33 PM

I'd be failing in my duties if anyone left without getting at least a small one. Wink

Hm.. Sounds very responsible! But it makes me curious, what duties are you referring to. Apart from the obvious ones which are: (a) to breed us and (2) to pretend to do unspeakable things while eating a taco?

Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2024, 03:57:31 AM

Well, they're not really duties as such, especially the breeding, which is just an accident/bonus depending on whether those involved actually wanted to be bred.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
apogio

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2024, 07:44:29 AM

Well, they're not really duties as such, especially the breeding, which is just an accident/bonus depending on whether those involved actually wanted to be bred.

Well fair enough! Thanks for the info. Looking forward to the renaissance of the Order.

Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2024, 06:20:00 PM

Two hundred and eighty-sixth week paid.

LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2024, 06:20:01 PM

Thanks again for your flawless timing!

apogio

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2024, 06:42:50 PM

Are we celebrating the 5.5th anniversary of the club? Or do we only celebrate the full cycles? I just wanna know if I will go to super market for some good bottles!

LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2024, 07:10:57 PM
Merited by fillippone (3)

I just wanna know if I will go to super market for some good bottles!
You don't need a reason for that! But I get that's what you like to tell yourself Tongue

Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2024, 07:29:00 PM

Are we celebrating the 5.5th anniversary of the club? Or do we only celebrate the full cycles? I just wanna know if I will go to super market for some good bottles!
Well, the particular cycle that everyone is most interested in "celebrating" typically only afflicts vixens once a year, so you get to save your money. For now.

apogio

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2024, 07:32:56 PM

You don't need a reason for that! But I get that's what you like to tell yourself Tongue

Well, the particular cycle that everyone is most interested in "celebrating" typically only afflicts vixens once a year, so you get to save your money. For now.

Looks like Loyce analysed me perfectly! I am just finding excuses, I was gonna buy my favourite liquors anyway! However I will make sure to prepare something wonderful for the 6 years! Promise!

fillippone
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 16490

Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2024, 04:05:49 AM

I am late to this thread, but that's the answer I would have given, and luckily someone already tought about that.
This is the reasoning behind every bottle i Purchase, btw.

Maybe @GazetaBitcoin can help us put some order in the alcoholic beverages we have used for our shenanigans over the years.
I remember ouzo, some barely drinkable black Dutch liquor, and wine in plastic bottles.
Gazeta, do we have a beverage list?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2024, 05:21:23 AM

I remember ouzo, some barely drinkable black Dutch liquor, and wine in plastic bottles.
I'm out of ouzo, so I'm currently (not now, I just woke up) on Absolut Vodka. It's my wife's collection, with fruity tastes.

apogio

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2024, 06:35:33 AM

I ‘ve really liked Aperol Spritz lately, during the summer. I was wondering, does it contain any alcohol? I could drink it like an orange juice. Or perhaps a grapefruit juice because of the bitterness. Apart from that, I like Gin, Ouzo, Tsipouro, Whiskey.

GazetaBitcoin
Legendary
pizza

View Profile
September 12, 2024, 07:32:31 AM
Merited by fillippone (15)

you get to save your money. For now.

Sadly, this means that our beloved intern will not drink anything for a few months Cheesy I am unsure that he can cope with it.

Gazeta, do we have a beverage list?

Let's see... we had Ardbeg Uigeadail... then also Gautier VSOP... then some cheap (but good) Romanian beer... Our queen introduced us the Glenfiddish...

We also had some absinthe -- oh, disregard that, we didn't have absinthe yet, as it was planned for when BTC will reach $100,000 Smiley

^^Disregard the above too, as our Queen overruled the above rule and gave us absinthe <3

And, of course, fillippone's favorite, which is...

Yes, still in plastic bottle, but I evolved to 5l bottles, as you see  Roll Eyes I just started it so please feel free to join me  Kiss

Of course, all gang members and wannabees are welcome as well Smiley icopress Juliya, are you here too?

(Side note, icopress told me he has around 500l of wine in plastic bottles I asked if he'd marry me  Roll Eyes)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
apogio

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2024, 12:12:30 PM

(Side note, icopress told me he has around 500l of wine in plastic bottles I asked if he'd marry me  Roll Eyes)

Would you get married to someone just for the wine? Well, I thought I was the strange pup in the neighbourhood, but I guess I was wrong! There are foxes stranger than me, which means I STiLL have a lot to learn!

BTW I recently learned two things:

1. did you know that by default a fox is male and a vixen is female? Anyway, naming conventions are for conventional people, but we are not ordinary, right?

2. a friend of mine who lives in Australia told me they have some wild dogs called Dingos. And I looked about them, and never knew their existence. And as a dog lover, I was surprised that I learned about it now!

LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2024, 01:02:31 PM

2. a friend of mine who lives in Australia told me they have some wild dogs called Dingos. And I looked about them, and never knew their existence.
I have a picture of one of them, on Fraser Island. While at the camp fire, the Dingo was standing behind someone with bright eyes from the flash.

Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: