Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:35:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do to recover your losses?  (Read 60766 times)
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 12:35:44 AM

I have lost a lot of asset value when I bought ICO tokens at that time and now I still hold the token, so do I have to buy ICO tokens again? because it is likely that the result will be the same when the token enters the market, so it is better for me to buy it when the token enters the market so that I can get tokens at prices below ICO.

Averaging is good option if we confident on the project. Portfolio drop the value happen to most investor last year but its better to hold rather than selling at cheap price. Crypto market will survive and could be growing more bigger than before.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 12:45:42 AM

As I am not a team member of the so hyped ICO, I would neither pump fresh money from my pocket nor trade my old altcoins to invest in the ICO. I will patiently hold my old altcoins and anticipate a good time where all prices will rise again. The new ICO may end up being worst than the altcoins I hold,
for now if investing in ICO is very risky so people don't want to invest there anymore, there are indeed risky choices, but it might be more risky.
we can produce in various ways so we must be able to manage anything into money.
if the market recovers, maybe ICO will be better and Crypto will also increase so holding Altcoin will be better.
honestly after the fall of prices in 2017 until now, I still hold my investment token and for now I better not join ICO / IEO because the market is still in doubt and I don't want to add to the losses better I went back to doing activities as a bounty hunter and trade because it's better and can still return a few cents of my loss

Join in binance IEO very profitable. Recently, BTT after locking hardcap and listed in binance, the price give profits more than x5 or 500%. I dont think all ICOs or IEO bad because if we follow on big exchanger, it could be profitable when start listed in exchanger
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 03:00:09 AM

The crypto market already any sign to turn in to bullish trend, so is better we more focus in crypto trading by trade only good coin that have working product and partnership, there are alot of altcoin already going up more than 100% , so we have chance to recover loss because other coin also has potential to raise. Trade only coin that in the ranked 50 is much better because has more potential to going up, use technical and fundamental analysis will help to earn maximum profit.

djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 03:42:25 AM

For me i would prefer to trade coins in the market and takes any small profit possible so i could at least close my losses even though it would takes more times, but it should be worth the effort.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 04:16:56 AM

I have lost a lot of asset value when I bought ICO tokens at that time and now I still hold the token, so do I have to buy ICO tokens again? because it is likely that the result will be the same when the token enters the market, so it is better for me to buy it when the token enters the market so that I can get tokens at prices below ICO.

Averaging is good option if we confident on the project. Portfolio drop the value happen to most investor last year but its better to hold rather than selling at cheap price. Crypto market will survive and could be growing more bigger than before.
If you are optimistic then you can hold and wait, there's certain point that you'll think about selling you should overcome that emotions and keep
holding your assets, try to use spare money and play well inside the market, learn from every events and make sure to take advantage after, many
past experiences that will let you understand where to take your edge.

Being well knowledgeable can give you higher confidence with your activity around this industry.
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 05:07:45 AM

Now it makes no sense to sell portfolios created in 2017. Therefore, they should be put aside and wait for the rise. But if you know how and have money, invest in short positions and trade. In any market, you can make a profit.

Coin-Desk

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 05:17:53 AM

Usually, I do nothing to recover my loss. Because I know the recovery of loss is not as easy as we think it is a very difficult task. So I do not try to recover my loss. I've invested lots of different altcoins and I have suffered a lot. But I do not know exactly what to do to recover this damage. So I never get scared about recovery. Both profits and losses will be invested. There is no reason to be frustrated.

Thank you

btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 05:30:49 AM

Share your thoughts.
None of the above because all i want is to hold continuously without hesitation as i trust cryptocurrency and I believe that after the fal growth will follow.and if when will this be?sooner

Now it makes no sense to sell portfolios created in 2017. Therefore, they should be put aside and wait for the rise. But if you know how and have money, invest in short positions and trade. In any market, you can make a profit.
Perfect answer mate,nothing we must do now but to forget meanwhile our investments and just stop looking at the market price for less panicking

tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 05:39:51 AM

I will cut lost if getting big chance at other altcoin for trading, many time I faced trouble with one coins trading because price drop and I have cut lost and buy other coin for take recovery and get profit from lost trading before.
clonely

Activity: 490

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 06:51:36 AM

You have a long list of altcoin portfolio that have tanked down by 90% since you participated in the ICO.  What was $5000 is now worth $500.  You are at a loss of $4000 and there happen to be an upcoming token sale that is pretty hyped.

You are in desperate need to recover your losses and you plan to invest in that hyped token sale in hope that you can earn 5-10x.  Would you:

1. Pump fresh fiat out of your pocket into the token sale or
2. Trade off the the altcoins you have for BTC/ETH and invest into that hyped token sale.

Share your thoughts.

We try to win back the BTCs we lost with small trading methods, but what we really do is to wait for the future bull... It is not easy to recover all lost with trading.

Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:12:26 AM

I'm getting around $100k lost but i never try to sell all of my portfolios. I have put fresh money to the btt and fet, I can get my money back at least a half from my total lost already recovered. And this time I'm doing trade to get more money to recover the rest of my lost.
Well, such inspirational stories are required right now. Prices are already down and holders and buyers and sellers and everybody related to this domain are worried. The opposite side trying hard to diminish the belief we are all carrying for bitcoin. You have successful got over this.

Certainly when you are loser, you have two options and you chose the optimistic way. Lauds to you for being firm, we all need to get this super power too.
criptAndroya

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 11:27:50 AM

Now with those coins that have already sunk you can not do anything until they are restored. You can only collect obscure coins and wait for growth.

BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 07:00:29 PM

2. Trade off the the altcoins you have for BTC/ETH and invest into that hyped token sale.
Share your thoughts.
I would simply get out of all the shits and start to be a day trader which I already have been doing for last couple of months for recovering my loss in my investment. I have invested in some altcoin in mid 2018 thinking that this is the support zone but fuck off, my investment decreases to 60% and later, I had no choice but to be a day trader to recover the loss. I have already recovered some of the losses.
That is if he knows how to trade and not end up loosing the one left completely given him 100% lost and for the fact that the value of those coins are down now doesn’t make them shitcoins, just like Bitcoin drastically dropped from $20000 to $4k it is now, does that make it a shitcoins. No, for the fact that they are still in exchanges and still have value does not make them shit because any shit coin would have definitely zero by now. So it is best to use new money to start trading if he wants or invest in the second project he talked about.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 07:04:01 PM

What can I do ? In order to recover their investments, it is necessary to invest in new projects in order to earn otherwise. Yes, the market situation is not the best but everything is possible.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
DiHunter

Activity: 154
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 07:06:11 PM

Seems, traders and miners ale loosing more and more because of the exchanges.
Cryptopia was hacked!
A scandalous Tradesatoshi started a mass blocking of accounts with KYC-check and freezing of funds. Check this and take care of your funds: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5118992
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 07:08:35 PM

First am not selling at loss, secondly am going for potential projects which have a good use case as well as having the ability to give a good return in the near future.
ninja811

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 08:55:14 PM

Losses need not only to recover but also the most important thing is to learn how to predict them.
This will help you avoid unnecessary losses.
Of course you do not need to give up after the failure and continue to get coins and invest in them.
I think for me this will be the formula for success in the cryptocurrency market.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:08:39 PM

I'll just use my remaining assets and will not use any money from my pocket. I cant gamble more. I'll just try to recover my losses even if it will be slow. And learn from the experience.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 09:15:34 PM

First am not selling at loss, secondly am going for potential projects which have a good use case as well as having the ability to give a good return in the near future.
You can not know that the currency you invest will definitely provide profit. It can only be a possibility. And if these money does not make a profit, do not you sell? Have you never lost money?
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 09:17:13 PM

You have a long list of altcoin portfolio that have tanked down by 90% since you participated in the ICO.  What was $5000 is now worth $500.  You are at a loss of $4000 and there happen to be an upcoming token sale that is pretty hyped.

You are in desperate need to recover your losses and you plan to invest in that hyped token sale in hope that you can earn 5-10x.  Would you:

Share your thoughts.

If I were you I will only hold my altcoins and wait for the price to rise up high again. And when that time comes, I'll sell it high and get all the profits from it to buy some new tokens that has the quality of giving me profit again on the near future.

I also go for this advice, if you have yet to sell your coins, better hold them, that is if your situation does not need you to sell for your financial needs.  And if ever you  have extra it is always a good thing to buy the one you are currently holding to at least average your loss.  This kind of strategy often gives a good reward when the market recover.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: