Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:31:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do to recover your losses?  (Read 60766 times)
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:39:17 AM

When we suffer losses, we must immediately return the loss to profit or profit, in my opinion everyone suffers losses when investing and in their daily lives. Everything in us thinks and keeps moving and then changes the way better.
that is absolutely true and all we have to do is to be able to restore the losses we have experienced by holding high coins like bitcoin and ethereum until the two coins experience a very high price increase. with the results of these profits, we can recover the losses that we have already received

siorapokk
Copper Member

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:40:47 AM

I think the best idea right now is to pump more cash into your portfolio, because the market has not recovered yet and the prices are pretty great. Just buy the same altcoins as you already have to make a better middle price.
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:20:29 AM

In order to compensate for losses from a falling crypto market, you can, for example, buy coins from the European telecommunications project Miracle Tele (TELE) and receive dividends every two weeks, which are paid out in EUR, BTC, ETH, ETC and other coins. I invested and regularly make a profit, so for me it is a good opportunity to compensate for my losses from the prolonged fall in cryptocurrencies.
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:23:40 AM

90% is an absolutely terrible loss for me lol. Imagine if I invest to a coin and had that loss, i'm just gonna leave crypto as soon as I can. You know what, crypto is not the best way to earn money.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:23:59 AM

What I usually do to recover losses is of course I will continue to trade and move from one altcoin to another. Because if an altcoin makes me get a long profit and make a loss, of course I will move to an altcoin which is more potential. Maybe that's what I often do.
- Before we make the next decision, I think we should handle the loss we face, this means that if our loss can recover, we can continue to wait because so many cases people can continue to hold, but I see a lot of people rushing in the decision, selling in panic and that's not something to do. And if we feel lost will be hard to recover and waiting can waste our time, we can do as you suggest, accept this loss and move to new locations and seek recovery but always remember to consider our decision many times before proceeding, it will limit regrets in the future

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:14:29 AM

90% is an absolutely terrible loss for me lol. Imagine if I invest to a coin and had that loss, i'm just gonna leave crypto as soon as I can. You know what, crypto is not the best way to earn money.
not the fact that you will leave. if you understand the whole perspective of this market, you will never give it up. you will continue to collect your portfolio again
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:15:58 AM

I think first of all you should have patience and full trust in this work and regular do this work and wait for the right time to sell our coins in the market and get the profit of my coins and we become rich from this work and give this work full decipline.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 12:13:26 PM

we become rich from this work
If you start crypto trade thinking you are gonna be rich, you will lose. When it is time to decide in the future, the fear of losing will mislead you. So you can not know that this volatility will move to your desired direction.
sakuragi21

Activity: 286

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:24:16 PM

Obviously if you want to recover your losses on the past year and on the past investments,you should make new investments to make profits.Dont be afraid to lose because if you dont try you wont figure out what will be the outcome.If you invest make sure the project are good and do background checking on the team and look fot the product.This is the right time to recover losses from bearish market because now the cryptocurrency market has been recovered as coins pumps already and  hopefully btc will rise more.
Catmurs

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:48:30 PM

If I went into a big drawdown , I would not sell and would just wait for the recovery of the market , and especially sometimes take a break from the market and look fresh

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Umkar

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:52:20 PM

For all those who have invested in cryptocurrency, it is really not pleasant to realize that their investments have dropped in price several times. But if you do not sell now what you bought before, then you have not yet suffered a loss. Just hold your coins and wait for growth, it should start, because the market is cyclical.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:56:05 PM

The best way to recover your losses in the crypto ecosystem is to admit that your money is gone, develop a new strategies to suit your current income you have available and finally research on the available opportunities on the crypto ecosystem. If you are greedy and obsessed in recovering your losses, you might lose the remaining amount that was left available. You need to understand that investing in the crypto ecosystem has a lot risks due to the volatile nature of cryptocurrencies and learn to minimize these risks. 

I agree, there is nothing better than adopting and forming a new strategy. If I see that the asset has gone to the bottom for a long time, I will transfer money from it to where they can bring me profit.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:15:28 PM

You have a long list of altcoin portfolio that have tanked down by 90% since you participated in the ICO.  What was $5000 is now worth $500.  You are at a loss of $4000 and there happen to be an upcoming token sale that is pretty hyped.

You are in desperate need to recover your losses and you plan to invest in that hyped token sale in hope that you can earn 5-10x.  Would you:

1. Pump fresh fiat out of your pocket into the token sale or
2. Trade off the the altcoins you have for BTC/ETH and invest into that hyped token sale.

Share your thoughts.

Basically you can't recover your losses, what you can do is to replace it with winning decision that will going to turn up the table in favor for you. Investment are not just something that can return in an instant, you need do make your mistake as a tool in order to earn much profit in crypto space but do take into consideration that, still, risk is the factor why we are getting success here.
Globen
Copper Member

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 02:05:56 PM

Since I am already at loss with my investment, the best bet is to hold and wait for recovery  but while waiting I thing looking for good low undervalued coins won't be bad to hold, but this should be done with money you can also risk. At least this can help one recover a little once there is an upward movement.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
robaya

Activity: 348

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 02:11:05 PM

Since I am already at loss with my investment, the best bet is to hold and wait for recovery  but while waiting I thing looking for good low undervalued coins won't be bad to hold, but this should be done with money you can also risk. At least this can help one recover a little once there is an upward movement.
improvement in the market is an attraction for everyone. including for traders where many of them are also now active in altcoins at low prices. by trading altcoin, maybe the benefits can be quickly obtained, especially with the current market conditions moving up.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 02:16:29 PM

The best way to recover your losses in the crypto ecosystem is to admit that your money is gone, develop a new strategies to suit your current income you have available and finally research on the available opportunities on the crypto ecosystem. If you are greedy and obsessed in recovering your losses, you might lose the remaining amount that was left available. You need to understand that investing in the crypto ecosystem has a lot risks due to the volatile nature of cryptocurrencies and learn to minimize these risks. 

I agree, there is nothing better than adopting and forming a new strategy. If I see that the asset has gone to the bottom for a long time, I will transfer money from it to where they can bring me profit.

Always dreaming and not materializing until now and you start thinking back to buy some good coins and make it good luck in the future.
sctunter

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 02:29:27 PM

doing trade with my remains ballance is the only my way to recover losses
join ico is not good when you not really know which ico that will give you profit or not
Ben Shedly

Activity: 242

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:21:06 PM

You have a long list of altcoin portfolio that have tanked down by 90% since you participated in the ICO.  What was $5000 is now worth $500.  You are at a loss of $4000 and there happen to be an upcoming token sale that is pretty hyped.

You are in desperate need to recover your losses and you plan to invest in that hyped token sale in hope that you can earn 5-10x.  Would you:

1. Pump fresh fiat out of your pocket into the token sale or
2. Trade off the the altcoins you have for BTC/ETH and invest into that hyped token sale.

Share your thoughts.

Probably in this case, I would have done as you say, I would have invested the rest of the money in a new IEO project on some of the most well-known exchange. And I would try to do it until I compensated for the losses.

Rinso

Activity: 254

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 03:45:25 PM

for me i will hold the coin for a maximum of 6 months and continue to pay attention to the development of the coin, how the coin grow. why hold for too long if as long as you hold you miss another good opportunity?

www.bitcoinisle.com
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:45:21 PM

Wait for the opportunity to fly to the moon: D. Or you can buy a potential electronic currency and wait up and sell
We are having good opportunity right now, as if we will buy price is low but holding with patience will give better result at the end, there are so many coin which can give even the better result, like we can buy bitcoin, ETH and Ripple, I will only prefer buying at red and hold until it recover all my lose or the price fall.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: