Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:43:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do to recover your losses?  (Read 60766 times)
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:54:46 PM

Simple. Learn from your mistakes. Sometimes we wanted to get even that is why we are looking for ways on how to earn an instant money. Better if we have to learn also from other's mistake. After that, we can always find better ways which have lesser risks and higher income. Just be patient.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BurstBurst

Activity: 494
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:59:09 PM

what I did to marecover my losses when the bitcoin fell was that I hold altcoins with potential and longterm so that the bitcoin increased once the purchased altcoins could recover or the price rose but now I do hold just my old token wallet knowing that this is a potential and while I'm waiting for the profit of my hold token I bought altcoins that are cheap and have a potential and longterm because I know I can recover my losses if this is what strategy and something else to do which I earn daily is the trading or trade of altcoins.
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 01:07:45 PM

Simple. Learn from your mistakes. Sometimes we wanted to get even that is why we are looking for ways on how to earn an instant money. Better if we have to learn also from other's mistake. After that, we can always find better ways which have lesser risks and higher income. Just be patient.
by learning from our mistakes, we could take important lesson and improve our trading skill so we could recover our losses in market.this not easy job for us but we have to do this if we want to survive in crypto market.
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:12:12 PM

I can’t really decide in here because I don’t really have the feeling I can choose the right one. I would rather just not to invest on that hyped token that you were saying. I still have the tokens that I bought right I can still wait for the market to pump and make profit out of it.
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:14:24 PM

I lost a lot in this bear market, kind of like most other people.

Sure I'm trying to find ways to improve my positions and buy at the dips, but I believe my biggest achievement is the lessons I learned, and the mistakes I avoid these days. I'm not like the days that I started out in crypto, and I consider that extremely valuable.
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:34:28 PM

I'm already in loss and I'm not going to add more loss and take that risk into that hype that can also push me downwards. I won't invest with any coins that I have and sell it just for that. But in good choice, if you can avail that with some spare cash you can do that.

See to it that you can avail that loss if ever something goes wrong again with that choice of investment you have. Much better to avoid losses in the future, why not just buy bitcoin and hold it and stop riding those coins that are being brought up by hype?

I agree that buying bitcoin and keeping it is advisable, but I recommend that when stumbling or making a mistake take it as an experience so that in the future it may be better, consider it a challenge to overcome. cross instead of accepting them  Cool
Such a wise attitude can foster a sense of optimism that is good for us. when we make a wrong decision then we must be patient and try again, not to give up because with the more experience we have then it can give us the opportunity to be much smarter in making decisions.
Accepting the challenge and try improving more about your skills, this loses can turned into a good inspirations to keep moving forward, we can deny the fact that most if not all the traders experience this mistakes, but instead of giving up they create much better strategy which is inspire by the loses that they've got, remembering what you've done wrong will keep you not to repeat instead to break it up and gain from it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Jrfranco

Activity: 786
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 01:40:06 PM

You have a long list of altcoin portfolio that have tanked down by 90% since you participated in the ICO.  What was $5000 is now worth $500.  You are at a loss of $4000 and there happen to be an upcoming token sale that is pretty hyped.

You are in desperate need to recover your losses and you plan to invest in that hyped token sale in hope that you can earn 5-10x.  Would you:

1. Pump fresh fiat out of your pocket into the token sale or
2. Trade off the the altcoins you have for BTC/ETH and invest into that hyped token sale.

Share your thoughts.

Recovering some losses from the unexpected status in the crypto market sounds like we need to employ some working strategies in order to recover our losses, one thing i did is that joining bounty program and daily trading for good coins only, rather than crying for those losses why not have some strategy to learn it back right, life does not end in that situation, we need to move forward and think positive all the way.
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:42:09 PM

Important: if you stick that you need to recover your loss in any scenario then you will take unnecessary risk which is bad for you , instead think it as a lesson and in future you wont be repeating those mistakes.
memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:42:50 PM

I'm already in loss and I'm not going to add more loss and take that risk into that hype that can also push me downwards. I won't invest with any coins that I have and sell it just for that. But in good choice, if you can avail that with some spare cash you can do that.

See to it that you can avail that loss if ever something goes wrong again with that choice of investment you have. Much better to avoid losses in the future, why not just buy bitcoin and hold it and stop riding those coins that are being brought up by hype?

I agree that everyone has lost money in previous transactions, and so am I. I have seen and witnessed it but it urged me to try harder and harder to earn more  Shocked

Am I spamming? Report me!
Doging

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:45:09 PM

Unfortunately, there is no magic recipe to restore your deposit. Miracles happen, but very rarely. I think that you should not despair and rely on quick profits. Time easy money in the crypto gone. The rules of the game have changed.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
casternetwork

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:46:30 PM

Hold for long term is best thing to do for now, but we have to choose good coin that have strong fundamental,  like LTC,  EOS,  TRX,  XLM,  XRP,  BNB. in 1 years all these coin has potential  to raise more than 10x because the market cap still low and the price still undervalued. Second thing is keep patient waitimg for bull market is key to recover loss. 

I don't think so after the last failed incident I received, it was a downward spiraling spirit with ever-decreasing prices. I could not stand it and sold it when there was a glimmer of hope that it was possible to remove it a little from failure  Angry

Am I spamming? Report me!
Awalt541

Activity: 438
Merit: 256

Redot.com - Trade Like a Pro, Earn 70% of Referral

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:49:08 PM

For recover loss i have to invest my money in many coin and i wont to invest all of my money. So i can still buy my food for a month, and i must analisys my loss, thats why my percentage of loss is just 1%.

.Redot.com.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.• Lowest Trading Fees.
.• Commission Rebates..
.• 70% for Referrals.
.• Top Technology..
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.$3,000,000 BOUNTY.
todayin

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:50:39 PM

Currently, I have lost half of my money. In a bear market, it is very common. if your funds are still in the investment state. u better not calculate your loss. Encryption has been fluctuating. If u believe in it, u just have to wait for the opportunity.
SUPERSAIAN
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1254

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:15:36 PM

Yes, we had a really tough time,But you can always follow the market closely to minimize your earnings by trading at the right times.Unfortunately I lost more than half of it, but I see it as gained experience

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Dark Ripper

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:00:39 PM

For now I've been stopping on bounty campaign and I'm exploring in trading because many says that trading is one of the best way to recover the losses that we've been experiencing right now. For example if you are in bounty campaign it is very long to wait to finish the ICOs or projects and many are getting scam because of the bounty managers who are not paying the people who are participating in their bounty campaign so many are switching into trading because trading nowadays is very accurate in which when you started trading you can already get your profit right away when you trade. For now I'm starting in trading to gain some profit and I am using the platform of bittreo in which I am gaining enough profit just to recover the losses that I've get from the very dump of the market so it is an alternative way to reduce the losses that I'm getting because of the dump of the market. So many must do this because if you did not think of an alternative way to recover your losses you will be down every time that the market will be down.
Nivia1st

Activity: 821

Volare.network

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:23:52 PM

I will continue to trade even if it's already made a profit, because that's my job. I don't regret yesterday's loss, because after that I was able to buy a good altcoin at a low price. and from yesterday I also invested in the IEO, maybe now there is no profit that I can get. but later maybe I can get it.

andreizver

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:17:40 PM

Just say yourself that you are lose and move a forward with new tryings. Greedy people live in dreams, they believe that their loses will be return and they can't move a forward. Can't recognize their mistakes and put up with it. So they are stuck.

fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:10:37 AM

You have a long list of altcoin portfolio that have tanked down by 90% since you participated in the ICO.  What was $5000 is now worth $500.  You are at a loss of $4000 and there happen to be an upcoming token sale that is pretty hyped.

You are in desperate need to recover your losses and you plan to invest in that hyped token sale in hope that you can earn 5-10x.  Would you:

1. Pump fresh fiat out of your pocket into the token sale or
2. Trade off the the altcoins you have for BTC/ETH and invest into that hyped token sale.

Share your thoughts.

I think there is no other way to recover 90% loss because it will be difficult to using only 10% of your initial fund to get the 100% back.
Instead holding it, maybe you can sell your altcoin and try to using high risk dapp. You can get profit much, but with high risk.

laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:51:56 AM

First I will evaluate the portfolio that I have invested. because that's where I can check how much loss I got and check more clearly the progress of the project if it is not in accordance with what I expected it will make a decision to sell or keep hold. and regarding the loss of course we cannot easily return it
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 03:27:58 AM

Well basically, to recover from your losses, you should have to move forward and don't quit. Keep in mind that losing in crypto is always part of the game and you are not the only experienced those things. Learn from your mistakes and do your best not to make the same mistake again. In fact, those losses will teach you something and will give you tips to make better decisions. Be more observant, do your research well. Day trading can also help you recover.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: