Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:41:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do to recover your losses?  (Read 60766 times)
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 10:23:54 AM

Personally, I'd do little of all the options. Sell part of my alts and use some fiat to buy the hyped. But if i will use my fiat for any HYPED project, it must be that they worth it. A hyped project is not enough nowadays people are getting wiser.

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
BurstBurst

Activity: 494
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:01:54 AM

The best thing I did to marecover my losses as the altcoins that I held were holding it down until the price rose because I was not sorry for the altcoins I hold and hold was longterm and potentially even a few months later I passed it because I was losing my bigger losses if I was selling low and I knew that bitcoin would soon be bullrun so exploiting the crib also bought altcoins with potentially low cost because I'm sure I'll be great profit as it increases it's not a big deal for my losses because it's so nice to hold altcoins and I'm sure it's good because I can not hold it and I'll just come nextyear to find out if it's big or small that it's my profit to hold long time is also a way to recover or recover is losses is the trading of altcoins because you are also very profitable in trading especially when you which of you is a trader.
sutetrez

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:07:15 AM

be calm and just say goodbye for you money
tasedijers

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:13:37 AM

Surprisingly, it turned out that my instinct did not let me down, and I managed to reset the BSV in time before the Binance their delisting.
sutetrez

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:17:36 AM

Surprisingly, it turned out that my instinct did not let me down, and I managed to reset the BSV in time before the Binance their delisting.
Yes, you are lucky! With such abilities you could try to become an expert on the taklimakan platform
tasedijers

Activity: 170

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:23:45 AM

Yes, you are lucky! With such abilities you could try to become an expert on the taklimakan platform

have not heard of such a site. What is their specific work?
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:24:23 AM

well I lose my money when the market was down, but it's ok it just small amount that I lose. If that happens to me losing big amount of money maybe I just keep hold and buy some more, waiting to recover the market again.

desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:28:25 AM

I see no other solution, or a solution is better than accepting my mistakes, and continuing to work with even greater force. Perseverance is a sign of successful people, even when things go wrong, all your plans to fall apart, you must stand firmly on your feet and move on.

sutetrez

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:29:24 AM

have not heard of such a site. What is their specific work?
Taklimakan is a social network. It was created to help users more easily obtain information and analysis of the crypto market and improve their understanding of how the blockchain works. But also if you are ready and competent to share your knowledge, the platform supports such activity
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 11:30:29 AM

Most likely you need to pump fresh money into cheap tokens, or else your holdings need to go ATH again with is most likely not when there's so many new alts and the old ones will die, optmissitcly just another attempt if you are little bit rush to recover your loss, but this time better be more aware as you shouldn't afford to lose anymore again

Nitori_m

Activity: 346

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:37:29 AM

I doubt there is any chance of recovering losses unless you are willing to take new risks. Do more research on projects with potential, learn to hodl even when prices are falling, buy bounty dumps. Above all don't invest money you can't afford to lose
mirza1@3

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:42:13 AM

You have a long list of altcoin portfolio that have tanked down by 90% since you participated in the ICO.  What was $5000 is now worth $500.  You are at a loss of $4000 and there happen to be an upcoming token sale that is pretty hyped.

You are in desperate need to recover your losses and you plan to invest in that hyped token sale in hope that you can earn 5-10x.  Would you:

1. Pump fresh fiat out of your pocket into the token sale or
2. Trade off the the altcoins you have for BTC/ETH and invest into that hyped token sale.

Share your thoughts.

trade off the altcoins for btc/eth and invest into that hyped token sale.

bendernine

Activity: 272

Easy Digital Payment for the Future

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:49:14 AM

I personally prioritize my patience so that I will not be tempted by the project or the coin that has a big indigo but only for a while, I prefer to look for coins or projects that are really good and good so that I do not lose anymore because I myself am very tired only for nothing.

Prime X
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
X ────────  Facebook Twitter ☆  Telegram ☆  Whitepaper ☆  Bitcointalk   ──────── X
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:51:52 AM

I doubt there is any chance of recovering losses unless you are willing to take new risks. Do more research on projects with potential, learn to hodl even when prices are falling, buy bounty dumps. Above all don't invest money you can't afford to lose

This!!!

Don't invest money you cannot lose, BECAUSE AT CURRENT STATE YOU WILL LOSE IT.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 12:02:52 PM

To replace losses, I focus more on how I make profits and how I evaluate what I do so that I suffer losses. regardless of strategy and how we see the market as an opportunity that is our knowledge.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 12:05:46 PM

To replace losses, I focus more on how I make profits and how I evaluate what I do so that I suffer losses. regardless of strategy and how we see the market as an opportunity that is our knowledge.

Yes, first you need to make a profit. This is already the main problem. Another project today completely disappointed me. And I need a new strategy for profit.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 12:29:45 PM

You are right almost every investor who had invested in last bull run is in totally but to recover losses through hype is not authentic way it is also risky i will recommend just hodl your investment(coins) and if you have experience in trading continue small trading at big exchanges too.

Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 12:47:15 PM

You are right almost every investor who had invested in last bull run is in totally but to recover losses through hype is not authentic way it is also risky i will recommend just hodl your investment(coins) and if you have experience in trading continue small trading at big exchanges too.
we have to alternative beside only holding our asset.doing this way was old technique and we will miss alot of opportunity in market.except if we have much money, we could use to trade in potential coins or maybe joining in IEO.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 12:58:29 PM

You have a long list of altcoin portfolio that have tanked down by 90% since you participated in the ICO.  What was $5000 is now worth $500.  You are at a loss of $4000 and there happen to be an upcoming token sale that is pretty hyped.

You are in desperate need to recover your losses and you plan to invest in that hyped token sale in hope that you can earn 5-10x.  Would you:

1. Pump fresh fiat out of your pocket into the token sale or
2. Trade off the the altcoins you have for BTC/ETH and invest into that hyped token sale.

Share your thoughts.
I've lost a lot of money because my friend told me to hold my coin because I've became a millionare but it was wrong to hold a coin because it gives me a negative portfolio I lost a lot of money when I enter on this crypto world then I realize why I shouldn't trade it so that my money was not just a display in my wallet, I do invest also in some good IEO.
kiwoh123

Activity: 309

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 01:21:16 PM

I see no other solution, or a solution is better than accepting my mistakes, and continuing to work with even greater force. Perseverance is a sign of successful people, even when things go wrong, all your plans to fall apart, you must stand firmly on your feet and move on.
there is a better and faster solution, buying an IEO coin from several giant exchanges.
as we see if we get coins from the IEO we can profit up to 2-5x from the IEO price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: