Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:21:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do to recover your losses?  (Read 60766 times)
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 01:23:42 PM

You have a long list of altcoin portfolio that have tanked down by 90% since you participated in the ICO.  What was $5000 is now worth $500.  You are at a loss of $4000 and there happen to be an upcoming token sale that is pretty hyped.

You are in desperate need to recover your losses and you plan to invest in that hyped token sale in hope that you can earn 5-10x.  Would you:

1. Pump fresh fiat out of your pocket into the token sale or
2. Trade off the the altcoins you have for BTC/ETH and invest into that hyped token sale.

Share your thoughts.
Simply find a tactics on how you can gain money to replace the money that you lost it has too many ways on how you can gain money it was for you to find out, Oh one more thing you can use your funds for investing and trading it was only for a risk taker willing to loose their money and willing to invest time to learn and gain.
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 01:51:36 PM

Time get pass, so dont think about for what you had loss that time. You should look forward on how you will gain. Everyone of us have an experience of being failure for own investment but most are keep going. Crypto is jus a thing, our loss is to be blame on us, just accept it and move forward. There is something better coming in the future
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 01:55:34 PM

To replace losses, I focus more on how I make profits and how I evaluate what I do so that I suffer losses. regardless of strategy and how we see the market as an opportunity that is our knowledge.

Yes, first you need to make a profit. This is already the main problem. Another project today completely disappointed me. And I need a new strategy for profit.
First you need to study the market and how will you act according to its behaviors, you cant generate anything if you don't know what will you anticipating, make sure you have a wide knowledge upon investing your money, both long term and short term can give you chances to recover previous loses that you made if you already improved your  system of strategy.
globetrotter43

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 02:07:46 PM

The best way to deal with your losses is to invest in Bitcoin rather than putting your funds at stake for buying a new project. Hype scenario lacks sustainability. People are regretting already for investing in the ICO. Why put our money to fire when we have Bitcoin. I suggest buying Bitcoin rather.

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 02:08:46 PM

I see no other solution, or a solution is better than accepting my mistakes, and continuing to work with even greater force. Perseverance is a sign of successful people, even when things go wrong, all your plans to fall apart, you must stand firmly on your feet and move on.
Obviously in crypto market, no one can avoid the loss at all, hence on the way of recovering the loss the first step that we need to do is accept the loss. Next, keeping our head calm and making some research to looking for the reason why we were in loss. Definitely, we had commited mistakes, so finding out the mistakes is the best option to learn and acquire experience from this failure. Then afterwards i'll start trading again in order that i can earn again what i've lost. Smiley
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 02:21:41 PM

To recover the losses as well as we do our remaining coins, of course, must be in accordance with our abilities, for example by trading. Even though the current market situation is not what we expected, in my opinion, trading must be done to minimize the losses that we experience.
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 02:33:26 PM

What if after selling the coin, the price starts pumping hard.
So to be on a dmsafer side, I would sell part of my holdings of the coin and add fiat from my pocket to buy the hyped coin.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Terrmit

Activity: 413

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 02:35:09 PM

I have a very bad strategy. I constantly lose money. Today, the coins of one of the projects have fallen by 2 times and I am angry. What can I say a bad investor of me.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
sulendra12

Activity: 2856
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 02:52:37 PM

1. If you have spare coins left to hold then hold it until you can slowly recover your losses from shit coins.
2. Or do something to recover the losses and forget about the mistake, learn how to deal it and don't even bother with it. If you still remember it, then it makes you burden and avoid you to become a better person.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 03:44:03 PM

Hold for long term is best thing to do for now, but we have to choose good coin that have strong fundamental,  like LTC,  EOS,  TRX,  XLM,  XRP,  BNB. in 1 years all these coin has potential  to raise more than 10x because the market cap still low and the price still undervalued. Second thing is keep patient waitimg for bull market is key to recover loss. 
I agree, I also do not pay attention to temporary losses, except for the originally planned long-distance, I think if you don’t touch the coin for several years and, if possible, increase the portfolio of small coins, then in 3-5 years you can be very pleasantly surprised

forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1190
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 04:06:29 PM

The decision is completely depends on which altcoins we are holding. Is it from to ten or twenty list as per market capitalization?
If we know the future, I mean the confidence on the project that the coins will give profit someday, we should hold it. If otherwise, can be used for investing in new projects.
One should always stick to some rules before investing in any project.
Invest the amount of which you can bear the losses.
Never invest 100% of your budget.
Long term investments are good.
When doown trend, we should keep looking for opportunities to accumulate.
And patience.

jonhn772

Activity: 280

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 04:15:00 PM

To be honest I'm already in huge loss. But there have nothing to do . I decided that I wil hold my all cryptocurrencies untill price increase again. I believe in holding power and that's why I'm going to hold all coins to recover my all losses.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
bastian466

Activity: 1344
Merit: 251

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 04:21:32 PM

Considering the old wounds were getting worse, to be honest I felt it was difficult to rise to recover losses.  little by little I began to move slowly starting a new page with the initial steps of hunting and small scale trade

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 04:36:37 PM

I made a huge loss. It was all my fault. Had too much faith in the coin and team. It's still alive but with a great dump. I have been rising money offline to trade and take not a daily greedy profit. I am eyeing BTC/Fiat trade, just buy and sell with a exchange rate difference. There are a lot of opportunity in the market if we don't faint after making huge losses.

lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 04:39:21 PM

If you loss in making some trade in the market, it means your way is not right. On which is you need to revise or change your ways, never repeat the things were you already did  that cause your losses. You can still recover it by simply buy again in any of the exchange platform site also choose the coins that has a high volume and strong community too in the actual trade I guess.
integrity42

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 05:06:50 PM

In order to recover your losses, you need to work more and more with your mistakes, gain more knowledge that would help you earn money in the cryptocurrency

Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:55:58 PM

If I were the holder I would explore other ways to regain some of the loses.  I will sell off coins without very active development and those without good and viable projects. I will probably sell them off and  start day trading with some of the money.
There is no point keeping the coins when you can sell them and reinvest the money in something profitable
Nasonn

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 10:05:01 PM

To recoup losses, it's either you become a trader and a good one or you buy a coin and hodl it, luckily it becomes profitable in the long run. The market is very unpredictable, makes it difficult to predict.
salink

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 10:22:34 PM

In this case I will hold as long as possible, review the investment strategy and not let further losses. Currently there is a lot of risk around the hype of altcoin and waiting for people to sink into it, so be careful if you want to invest something.
Psynthax

Activity: 2338
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:26:18 PM

What if after selling the coin, the price starts pumping hard.
So to be on a dmsafer side, I would sell part of my holdings of the coin and add fiat from my pocket to buy the hyped coin.
Sell some amounts from all of our portfolios will become the best choice. But usually, the pump will have started after we have already sold our coin. that looks so strange but a lot of people have been getting that situation and that's why to create an alternative way is needed.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: