Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:44:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do to recover your losses?  (Read 60766 times)
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:01:51 PM

I just follow the hold policy because full the market is volatile i think its better to keep patience. I always have fund in my account And whenever market dip i buy a little. Moreover its better to áreas your investment in different area like ico And btc ofcourse so that your risk reduce

I believe that the most patient people, who can wait for a long time, finally, get their awards. Even if you lost a lot during the bloodbath, it is better to hold your cryptocurrencies and wait for their growth.
Ben Shedly

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:38:51 PM

You have a long list of altcoin portfolio that have tanked down by 90% since you participated in the ICO.  What was $5000 is now worth $500.  You are at a loss of $4000 and there happen to be an upcoming token sale that is pretty hyped.

You are in desperate need to recover your losses and you plan to invest in that hyped token sale in hope that you can earn 5-10x.  Would you:

1. Pump fresh fiat out of your pocket into the token sale or
2. Trade off the the altcoins you have for BTC/ETH and invest into that hyped token sale.

Share your thoughts.

In order not to receive such losses, it is necessary to invest not in one coin, but to split up your money and invest them in several coins.
In this case, a catastrophic drop in the price of one coin will not cause you huge losses.

Zuxe
Copper Member

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:56:55 PM

I would simply work more harder to recover my loses in any possible way I can. Either day trading, bounty, or investing in  in good ICOs cautiously.
ije07

Activity: 1415
Merit: 250

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:59:30 PM

honest in this situation I just let my coins remain in my wallet because they don't have a decent price so if I decide to sell it or change it to another coin then I will be very disadvantaged, I think it would be better for me to keep holding , wait, hope they can grow and give me a sweet ending

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:02:52 PM

I would simply work more harder to recover my loses in any possible way I can. Either day trading, bounty, or investing in  in good ICOs cautiously.
In the ico, I would not invest now , but the bounty Yes can be additionally done , I would also try to invest in the ieo , I think so you can recapture losses

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
oktana

Activity: 1638
Merit: 288

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 11:12:11 PM

So far, buying ICO has made a big loss and requires us to hold tokens for a very long time, and now I better wait for some new tokens to enter the market but the prices below the ICO certainly do something like that that we can use and to the extent this can cover losses.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
ivanserfg

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 11:05:03 AM

So far, buying ICO has made a big loss and requires us to hold tokens for a very long time, and now I better wait for some new tokens to enter the market but the prices below the ICO certainly do something like that that we can use and to the extent this can cover losses.
Of course, more than a year has passed since the beginning of the fall, so the tokens of these projects have to be held for more than a year. and sank some projects as much as 100 times.

swivel1983@gmail.com

Activity: 645

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:10:57 AM

I think that the strategy is quite simple, if your portfolio is in a drawdown, then try to average it and buy more Bitcoin and other coins, but I do not advise you to sell at a loss. Just need to be patient and your portfolio in the next couple of years will recover.
Corer

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:24:47 AM

You have a long list of altcoin portfolio that have tanked down by 90% since you participated in the ICO.  What was $5000 is now worth $500.  You are at a loss of $4000 and there happen to be an upcoming token sale that is pretty hyped.

You are in desperate need to recover your losses and you plan to invest in that hyped token sale in hope that you can earn 5-10x.  Would you:

1. Pump fresh fiat out of your pocket into the token sale or
2. Trade off the the altcoins you have for BTC/ETH and invest into that hyped token sale.

Share your thoughts.

Am already in loss so why pump in more money and most of the project that is over hyped in Crypto always turns out to be shit. I won't  advice you sell of your alts except where there is no other choice and you must have researched the project very well. But you can as well join bounties for the mean time to recover

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
HK88

Activity: 193
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:36:36 AM

honest in this situation I just let my coins remain in my wallet because they don't have a decent price so if I decide to sell it or change it to another coin then I will be very disadvantaged, I think it would be better for me to keep holding , wait, hope they can grow and give me a sweet ending
but I think it's much better if the token that you have sold even though it costs a little, than nothing. it's for me if I'm in your position but if you prefer to wait it doesn't matter too and my advice is don't focus too much on the token, trade to cover your losses.
nightl

Activity: 686
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:46:51 AM

Pumps are a very dangerous thing - it’s better not to participate in them, maximum if there are a few coins - to sell them when pumped, but no more
As for trading - yes, I think the most correct thnig. But you need to analyze a lot and not invest in one coin.
Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 650

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:59:21 AM

Pumps are a very dangerous thing - it’s better not to participate in them, maximum if there are a few coins - to sell them when pumped, but no more
As for trading - yes, I think the most correct thnig. But you need to analyze a lot and not invest in one coin.
What do you mean exactly? Are you referring to the pump group?
Well, if that's what you mean, it's a risky way of trading as usually they are pumping a low volume coin and we can call them shitcoins.
You are gambling in this high risk activity and the bad side if you will not develop yourself as a trader.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 01:51:14 PM

We all in lose but if you have money then maybe you invest in already working products in BTC or alts like DeepOnion and others why invest in hyped ICO's if ICO worth anything then they needt so much hype and after ico prices will be dumped and same with IEO with big hype we have seen this many times.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Tohave

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 03:03:26 AM

Every age  search at the portfolio desire  create every tokenish  bearer  feeling  poor. Good, that is extremely  average, having round $1k and instantly  consume to no many than 41k. It is so poor, isn't it? Nevertheless, every coin  bearer has dissimilar  distance to react to this dumped shape, any of them are displacing and so  departure crypto chat  as no long  accepting in crypto. Nevertheless, various  humans are yet  hither, continuing and accepting in the forthcoming of the crypto planet.I personally, I get  any  distance to regain from my releases, large  release. Basic, never dreaming  as well  big from instantly, fancy the valid  shape this age. 2nd, rearrange and cope with my coin and currency  catalogues in my portfolio if they are good or not. 3rd, trading in any  bankable  mints to commerce in this take  marketplace.
kleshovab7

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 03:13:56 AM

Marketing your currency at 90% release is extremely  poor. Whether the group is yet in the mechanism of growing the propose, so its greater to yet  hold it and apply  smart  rescript to venture. You buoy  select to deal and reinvest whether  just you anticipate that aged  propose is expiring  out.
Dagdadar

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:49:59 AM

Am already in release so won't wish to annex  many  close to  wiring in many  cash, the better I could achieve is to obtain an alternate  similar  Generosity  search and furthermore  commerce with the small I get  unexpended
Fearlessfury

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:56:05 AM

Presently, I get  missed  one-half of my cash. In a tote  marketplace, it is extremely  usual. whether your income are yet in the assets  country. u greater not compute your release. Cryptography has been varying. Whether u think in it, u aloof  get to wait representing the chance.
Asformu

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 02:42:54 PM

I wait until the cost rises anew and I recognized it would capture a continued  age to wait representing the marketplace to regain, on the other hand  whether  thither is an chance  representing the trafficker of the disc  marketing that I am confident is great it buoy be so I desire  force  modern  order from my sac to the selling of coins.
tunapa

Activity: 667

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 04:25:05 PM

I wouldn’t sell off a portfolio that has gone down by 90%. And I will take proper care before putting fresh funds into any new projects. I would rather buy some good low cap coins and use them to recover my loses in circles.
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 05:04:29 PM

I wouldn’t sell off a portfolio that has gone down by 90%. And I will take proper care before putting fresh funds into any new projects. I would rather buy some good low cap coins and use them to recover my loses in circles.
selling off our coins while its value decrease 90% reall fool action.our purpose was trying to earn profits and if our portofolio minus we should not sell it.maybe waiting till market recovery will be good ways to us.or if we have more money we could accumulate cheap coins,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: