Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:38:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do to recover your losses?  (Read 60766 times)
Toraynt

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 06:22:25 PM

The most important thing that you need to do to recover your losses is to wait, because you can't recover your losses at a time and you need to invest or trade constantly to get everything back

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 06:25:58 PM

Thanks to the constant flow of tokens from bounty campaigns, my crypto portfolio is always in the plus (relative to the initial investment). As for investing in new projects - I do not see any potential prospects among them.
If you manage to pick those bounty that have a good reward's value then you can say that you are good to go, it's hard to invest with any projects as the market is unpredictable, you need to take more time before doing anything, but if you have good understanding and you can handle the risk this volatile activity can also bring some good outcome if you able to catch the train before it runs.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 06:29:53 PM

the decision with chance on invest to gives on submission as investors to manage with least on risks and gains on returns as parts on extensive with expends on distributing resource and gains on collection with nominals of profit to returns with the balance on account.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:02:10 PM

The question is simple but technical. First of all there is no surety that price will rise after the IEO, so for me I'll use my existing coins to buy in, not definitely FIAT. Unless after weighing the risk involved, I'm sure that even if I lose the FIAT, it doesn't affect me greatly, then I'll take the calculated risk, depending on how huge I perceive the project to be.
Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 07:22:40 PM

It's just to take my time to discover good coin and invest in it for a long time probably till I see my gain. I think that's the best you can do.

laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:04:31 PM

It is quite risky to keep adding more funds seeing that you are at loss. Rather it is better to restrategize anduse the limited fund available to recover your losses. Except in a case where you lose all your funds, then you can use fresh one, but that will be when you have been able to learn your lessons, if not, you might see yourself repeating the same mistake as before
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:08:11 PM

Anyone would be desperate to regain that loss money but all of us shouldnt be greedy when it comes to recovering.You need patience in order to recover the path on recoviring isnt always positive you will receive losses again to.So you need to be positive,motivated and huge amount of patience.

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
Cult

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 08:51:33 PM

You have a long list of altcoin portfolio that have tanked down by 90% since you participated in the ICO.  What was $5000 is now worth $500.  You are at a loss of $4000 and there happen to be an upcoming token sale that is pretty hyped.

You are in desperate need to recover your losses and you plan to invest in that hyped token sale in hope that you can earn 5-10x.  Would you:

1. Pump fresh fiat out of your pocket into the token sale or
2. Trade off the the altcoins you have for BTC/ETH and invest into that hyped token sale.

Share your thoughts.

Now I'm struggling to restore all the losses I've ever experienced. The situation in the last year of the cryptos currency was really alarming so I had to be patient not to get paid from crypto currencies. Now I work day and night to meet all my needs and make my losses worse. Now I expect payment from many bounty campaigns to get coins and later I will exchange them on eth or bitcoin. I am sure if I hold bitcoin or eth then I can get even bigger profits.
Yes, the year was, say, completely unprofitable, but, despite the losses, I continue to work and direct investments in the main coins, thanks to which I compensate losses, I also continue to trade,

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:28:38 PM

Well, I would trade on exchange and participate in IEOs to increase portfolio.
That is the best way to make your portfolio bigger and recover losses.

candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:50:31 PM

I think to recover from losses is not an easy problem, indeed trading can provide benefits but if you do not have expertise it will certainly make the loss worse, it is better to stop for a moment than to make a wrong decision.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:50:01 PM

I think to recover from losses is not an easy problem, indeed trading can provide benefits but if you do not have expertise it will certainly make the loss worse, it is better to stop for a moment than to make a wrong decision.
Did you mean cut losses? im sure you mean that, even without any knowledge about trading is you can still go through, there are alot of free information out in the internet, having no knowledge and experience about trading will not hold you back.
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 03:08:49 PM

But options are a no no 4 me. I will rather take a little break to ponder on my mistakes, re-evaluate my choices and learn before starting afresh. Taking drastic decisions after a loss will only lead to more loss.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Chicky213
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:18:29 PM

Well said, trading is very profitable but can lead to great loss as well. It is a very risky venture which is only for the experienced ones.
Bludkiller

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 05:56:10 PM

Aloof  add yourself that you are miss and go a leading with modern tryings. Prehensile  humans  living in daydreams, they think that their displace  desire be come back and they buoy 't go a leading. Buoy 't identify their fault and place up with it. So they are cragfast.
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 06:01:34 PM

Well what I do is that use some of the remaining portfolio and trade them to a much more promising coin. I also buy coins at the bear market so that I can get profits when the bull run is upon the markets. Since the prices at the bear markets mostly go down around half when it comes to bitcoin. I also do gambling, I try to put some portions of the cryptos I have for sports betting.

Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 06:17:59 PM

Yes, the situation is certainly not the easiest. Sometimes you can sell coins, sometimes you have to wait until the coin grows in value. In general, we are all waiting for a green market and very high prices so that we can earn good money and buy red Ferrari.  Wink
immortal4now

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

Chromia - Relational Blockchain

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 06:37:58 PM

Personally now the market looks very good, and it is necessary to earn and use it, now there are many promising coins in which to invest. Since the market is volatile now, it is very good to trade on it.

♠️ Facebook: http://facebook.com/ChromiaStudios                 ♥️ Webpage: http://chromiastudios.com
♦️ LinkedIn:  http://linkedin.com/company/chromiastudios      ♣️ Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/ChromiaStudios                     
♥️ Twitter:    https://twitter.com/teamchromia                        ♦️  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChromaWay
************************************************************************************************
Lamba.Mylatka.Koks.

Activity: 114
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 06:42:44 PM

If you are not a trader, it doesn't matter if the market falls or grows. Only hold and waiting for a bull market in which everything grows.
ofKJVb

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 06:46:17 PM

I can’t actually decide in hither  as I don’t actually  get the feel I buoy  select the equitable  single. I would fairly  aloof not to sink on that hyped tokenish that you were expression. I yet  get the coins that I bought equitable I buoy  yet wait representing the marketplace to send and create  profits  away of it.
Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 06:51:46 PM

Nothing much to do, my strategy is to hold strong and explore other new means of investment to close the loops or damages already created.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: