Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:45:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do to recover your losses?  (Read 60766 times)
tsurpalglobe

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:43:32 PM

Evening tsurpalglobe. This is indeed a great question. As for me, I usually just follow my friends' recommendation, however I am pretty sure that the most rational solution would be the usage of automated solutions that analyze many criteria with the help of latest technology. However, to tell the truth, I am not aware of such

This is absolutely right. Only technology can help to get more, as artificial intelligence, for example, can work with big data and provide much deeper overview. Have you heard of Vespucci platform? They are widely discussed these days
sarrpora

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:45:26 PM

This is absolutely right. Only technology can help to get more, as artificial intelligence, for example, can work with big data and provide much deeper overview. Have you heard of Vespucci platform? They are widely discussed these days

Vespucci? Are they somehow connected with Volentix? If I am not mistaken, I mush have heard of them from several friends, but I am not aware of what exactly they are offering
tsurpalglobe

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:52:24 PM

Vespucci? Are they somehow connected with Volentix? If I am not mistaken, I mush have heard of them from several friends, but I am not aware of what exactly they are offering

I can tell you - in few words, it is a platform that monitors the evolution of blockchain and cryptocurrency markets and, by harnessing the power of cutting-edge AI and Machine Learning technology, delivers unbiased, robust and up-to-date rankings that represent the real value of a very wide spectrum of coins as well as their potential. And for sure that the platform must become the product that will bring us to much higher reliability, from my point of view
sarrpora

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:53:30 PM

I can tell you - in few words, it is a platform that monitors the evolution of blockchain and cryptocurrency markets and, by harnessing the power of cutting-edge AI and Machine Learning technology, delivers unbiased, robust and up-to-date rankings that represent the real value of a very wide spectrum of coins as well as their potential. And for sure that the platform must become the product that will bring us to much higher reliability, from my point of view

Oh wow, thought that the idea is a bit different, but so far sounds amazing. Will also Google them to explore even more, anyway, thanks a lot for sharing
Marilis

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 01:08:08 PM

I anticipate that the design is absolutely simple, whether your portfolio is in a drawdown, so try to intermediate it and purchase  many Bitcoin and additional  specie, on the other hand I achieve not proclaim you to deal at a release. Aloof  require to be resigned and your portfolio in the following  mate of age  desire  regain.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 02:55:10 PM

Well, I would trade on exchange and participate in IEOs to increase portfolio.
That is the best way to make your portfolio bigger and recover losses.

At the expense of trading, I'm not sure, after all this is a highly risky business, without having the proper experience or in case of no luck, you can lose much more. But participating in an IEO can really help you rebuild your portfolio.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 03:27:36 PM

I translated all my coins into ethereum. I believe in its growth in the future as well as the growth of Bitcoin.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:21:38 PM

personally, what i would do to recover my losses is to avoid making another loss by learning from the first loss. since my portfolio is already down by 90% then why do i have to bring in fresh money to invest in an hyped tokensale, that shows desperation and desperation will not get you anything good than making you lose your money. the best solution at this point is to HODL your coins and wait for the bull run, that is when you can recover your losses.

Kucink

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:26:31 PM

wow this is unique statement.
all people have different action to handle losses, if me the first time i do is sell and cutloss my altcoin asset.
than i hold in major coin like ETH or potential coin with high presentage to pump.
you can analisys coin and get signal in group and community.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
sammy21

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:31:22 PM

I translated all my coins into ethereum. I believe in its growth in the future as well as the growth of Bitcoin.
I think you made the right speculation. because I also do it sell all the altcoins that I have and buy bitcoin and ethereum. I believe with the growth of the ethereum market, I will wait until next year, because the market will likely actually experience a high increase next year.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
valter_dego

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:48:06 PM

You have a long list of altcoin portfolio that have tanked down by 90% since you participated in the ICO.  What was $5000 is now worth $500.  You are at a loss of $4000 and there happen to be an upcoming token sale that is pretty hyped.

You are in desperate need to recover your losses and you plan to invest in that hyped token sale in hope that you can earn 5-10x.  Would you:

1. Pump fresh fiat out of your pocket into the token sale or
2. Trade off the the altcoins you have for BTC/ETH and invest into that hyped token sale.

Share your thoughts.

I think now is a good time to invest fresh fiat in perspective coins. I have in my portfolio a few coins that I bought in early 2018, they down very much in price. Now I will not sell them, I hope so these coins will rise in price again and I can get profit from them.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:49:12 PM

I am in loss already so any opportunity of recovering the losses will be a welcome development . I think I recover my losses from the coins I have been buying I will be buying into bitcoin which everybody seems to have embraced
It seems to me that initially you need to get rid of those Coins that will not have in the future and therefore you need to sell them, and concentrate all your assets for investment in higher-rated cryptocurrencies that have very good volatility.
finbad

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 10:03:45 AM

The best decision is to stop to panic and forget about selling the cryptocurrencies to "save" at least something that you have Crypto will live for a long time, and there will be many periods of its fall- simply wait.
billyhaleym
Copper Member

Activity: 128
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 10:26:06 AM

Before investing into the ICO,  I have taught about the ups and down and for trading at that loss no way,  would have trade at 5-10%  loss but anything above that I hold....  Remember you have not loss until u should tokens

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 01:18:00 PM

I generally do not clear my holdings of high profile coins like Ethereum, bitcoin, BNB. But I do sell off the shitcoins and accumulate the coins that I feel will increase over time. I have not invested in hyped coins so far. But I am thinking of investing a bit of my investment in it just for test. I believe if I have trading skills, I would get much profits from even hyped coins.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 01:49:59 PM

The best way to recover your losses is cost averaging as most altcoins are available much below their highs and if we buy now and do some averaging then we can recover our losses quickly as market is recovering very fast and we can get our buy price early, even we can get some profits also in this run.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Tekree

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 05:03:14 PM

i think in this condition, nearly of us desire  mastery our disc and wait representing a greater  marketplace, we buoy  just  hold our item  patch witnessing our measure  intersect  over  times, on the other hand i personally desire  select to place my tokenish in trading, as  close to trading i buoy  get the higher opportunity to move  profits from trading altcoins.
Snowworker

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 04:14:40 PM

I'll aloof  apply my extant  assets property and desire not apply  whatever  cash from my satchel. I argot  bet  many. I'll aloof try to regain my releases  all the more  whether it desire be slow-moving. And study from the feel.
roosbit

Activity: 892
Merit: 43

Random coins :)

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 06:22:47 PM

You have a long list of altcoin portfolio that have tanked down by 90% since you participated in the ICO.  What was $5000 is now worth $500.  You are at a loss of $4000 and there happen to be an upcoming token sale that is pretty hyped.
First we need to accept that hype is not always equal to success so let's not fall for this as people can be paid to shill a project and sing all sorts of praise songs.

Coming back to a tanked portfolio, honestly if you can grow that $500 with something else cashout and don't look back. There is no guarantees that these altcoins will raise again unless it's a well organized project,you can hodl.

You are in desperate need to recover your losses and you plan to invest in that hyped token sale in hope that you can earn 5-10x.  Would you:

1. Pump fresh fiat out of your pocket into the token sale or
2. Trade off the the altcoins you have for BTC/ETH and invest into that hyped token sale.

Share your thoughts.
Option 2
Jatawneh

Activity: 281
Merit: 18

Arabs Bitcoin CEO

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 09:40:22 PM

Exercise more patience, get rid of half of the shit coins you are holding, hold 10 coins from the Top 100 and take. this way tiy will recover.
look forwards never look back.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: