Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:59:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is $25 XLM worth your privacy (identify).  (Read 10155 times)
NotFoundGlobal

Activity: 314
Merit: 11

I'm not investor

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 02:30:54 PM

It's not just airdrop, we pass KYC for use a full feature. Blockchain needs KYC lvl 2 for increase a swap limit.

This is different from other airdrops. Suggest don't do a KYC for any airdrop with an unknown company. Blockchain.com provide a swap cryptocurrency to cryptocurrency (such ETH to BTC or any else).

]
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 02:34:29 PM

Blockchain wallet is a trusted source and they are cooperating directly with XLM team, so I think this airdrop is legit and it worth your personal information that you are doing in every project that requires KYC from you.
Bitcoin Miners

Activity: 440
Merit: 100

Roobet

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 05:30:23 PM

It's not just airdrop, we pass KYC for use a full feature. Blockchain needs KYC lvl 2 for increase a swap limit.

This is different from other airdrops. Suggest don't do a KYC for any airdrop with an unknown company. Blockchain.com provide a swap cryptocurrency to cryptocurrency (such ETH to BTC or any else).
With or without $25 give away paid by Stellar, users have to do KYCs to protect their accounts on exchanges, and service providing platforms, such as masternode service hosting platform.
So, I think it is acceptable, especially for someone who already have accounts on Blockchain.info site.

D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 05:39:08 PM

What difference does it make anyways, people do kyc to receive worthless tokens from bounty and other means, this is a requirement which most project have to ensure their users go through for security purpose, so wether do it for more or less $$ don't matter, what matters is you have done it at some point and your information is out there, just hope they don't get compromised.

Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 05:42:20 PM

To be honest, i joined the airdrop. why? Because blockchain wallet is legit and i've been a user of it since the beginning. I trust them a lot. I know my identity is safe with them. People i know in this industry has joined too coz it is worth the risk.
baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 05:46:33 PM

To be honest, i joined the airdrop. why? Because blockchain wallet is legit and i've been a user of it since the beginning. I trust them a lot. I know my identity is safe with them. People i know in this industry has joined too coz it is worth the risk.

Well, what can I say, your private data has long been on the network if you ever made a mistake when choosing a project with a confirmation of identity. So a large project can be trusted with this information and I am sure you will not lose anything. Although it is a personal choice of each.
Keadyar

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 05:51:31 PM

On the one hand, the opportunity to get $ 25 sounds very tempting, but on the other hand, selling information about yourself for $ 25 is silly ... I don’t even know. I abandoned this idea.

Coinsbit Exchange (coinsbit.io) - the best cryptoexchange launched!!!
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 08:19:55 PM

Many people are paranoid. I really do not understand why.
Do you think that government, banks and big companies do not know these informations about you?

I am not talking about sending ID to everyone, but Blockchain is a big and trusted company, so where is the problem?

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 08:30:29 PM

There are so many ways of losing you private information even without getting any cah for this, so, yeah, this idea looks worthy Smiley At least they pay you for that.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Icologies

Activity: 994

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 08:40:54 PM

I think it's worth paying our identity for $ 25 XLM does airdrop through blockchain and we know the blockchain's reputation is guaranteed even though we give our personal data I am sure 100% safe

Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 09:05:27 PM

In general, I am wary of any kind of KYC. Even when you invest in projects there is no guarantee that your personal data will be preserved. Any profit willn't cover the problems that you may encounter if your documents leak. I mean a terrorism, a fake bank cards and etc
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:34:11 AM

I have not yet gone through a KYC on any ICO that I've participated in, and I will not likely participate in this one for just a small amount, but it still depends on how the wallet owner, look at it and trust blockchain.info we should respect their decision.
maximumcoin

Activity: 487

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:51:05 AM

I have not yet gone through a KYC on any ICO that I've participated in, and I will not likely participate in this one for just a small amount, but it still depends on how the wallet owner, look at it and trust blockchain.info we should respect their decision.
LOL, so why you partipated, then did not do KYCs to get payments from your participations?
If you decided that you don't like to do KYCs for small money, you should not join those ones when you read their rules, in which KYC mentioned and required to get payments at the ends.

shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 12:04:55 PM

With or without $25 give away paid by Stellar, users have to do KYCs to protect their accounts on exchanges, and service providing platforms, such as masternode service hosting platform.
So, I think it is acceptable, especially for someone who already have accounts on Blockchain.info site.

kyc is not necesarry required . we can still use exchange/wallet with or without a kyc  . kyc mainly use in order to lift your limits  . i didnt complete the kyc on blockchain but i did the airdrop .

I think it's worth paying our identity for $ 25 XLM does airdrop through blockchain and we know the blockchain's reputation is guaranteed even though we give our personal data I am sure 100% safe

for you maybe because but for the rest its not . 25 usd is too small compare to your privacy  .  yes blockchain is reputable but what if they've been hi jacked ?  i think your personal info's can still be at risk because hackers can potentially use them for thier other illegal deeds  .
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 12:07:34 PM

But the fact is that there are also many who are interested in doing this, they are willing to give their data to be able to get 25 $ and in my opinion it is indeed a detrimental thing because our data may be misused

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 12:38:01 PM

No wait for monipulation of your information. And the proper provision of information with the purpose of confirming something is different things. However, the big brother is watching you all the same. And check the personal data of each of us have long walk on the Internet, so why worry now?

ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 02:11:33 PM

on my opinion based about blockchain.com
with biggest company like that,i am just sure,the data will be safe on their system.
because,blockchain.info or blockchain.com is my first btc wallet.
but for reality,of course give your identity for 25 bucks just a stupid thing.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 02:48:26 PM

I think yes. Because I have a need to use Blockchain.com wallet. KYC is a necessary process to use some of their services, as well as having to complete KYC on some exchanges. And you have an extra $ 25, why not do it?

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1209

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 02:50:21 PM

I still getting a lot of invitation to confirm my account on blockchain but I just ignored them and delete it or marked it spam, I can still make a living without that $25 of Stellar, I don't want something to regret in the future something some people do not know.

arwani1985

Activity: 817
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 02:52:36 PM

In my opinion it is not worth it but the fact is that there are currently many people who really want to get a lot of airdrop benefits so give their data to the company and get stellar
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: