Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:43:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is $25 XLM worth your privacy (identify).  (Read 10141 times)
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 03:16:34 PM

for airdrop from blockchain info this is not worth the first time when they have not implemented an update on their kyc system, using kyc data obtained from Google is still possible and we can get stellar from them easily, of course it makes me think of airdrop with $ 25 if using personal data very worthless but now they have tightened their kyc system. and if you use data from Google, now you can't
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 03:23:22 PM

This XLM is not for your worth, They have focus on trusted person to add. Although blockchain didn't give my reward and my friend 25$ of XLM
they are looking for more users. and how to measure additions of users is with false data from users who do KYC. I think that Airdrop was quite successful. we can see the number of participants is very large, so a lot of allocation from the blockchain has also been used up.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 03:33:16 PM

Personally No but at the same you would be surprised what would people do for $25 let alone giving out their private information to centralized organization. It makes it bad for everyone and it allows said organizations to think that they can get away with anything which they can as long as there are people who will willingly sell their private information for little gains.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1178

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 06:44:19 PM

I don't see the point of going through KYC for 25 XLM, some people go through KYC, but I'm not interested in showing my data

What is the lowest price you will pass KYC? Everyone has a price Cheesy

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 07:09:31 PM

Not worth it at all, this airdrop has been going on for a while now and I see some friends rushing to get involved and I just wonder for such a tiny piece

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 07:24:03 PM

It took me one month to decide to provide my KYC to blockchain.com, maybe I was influenced by hype during that time. Unfortunately, after my KYC got verified, the airdrop is on hold and they put me on the waiting list to receive the airdrop. I kind a regret my decision but what is done is done.

dungp3132

Activity: 274
Merit: 26

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 02:25:32 AM

It took me one month to decide to provide my KYC to blockchain.com, maybe I was influenced by hype during that time. Unfortunately, after my KYC got verified, the airdrop is on hold and they put me on the waiting list to receive the airdrop. I kind a regret my decision but what is done is done.
I don't think so, if you are not cheater, your KYCs will passed fastly, and you will receive your airdrop shortly. I did not have issuses with airdrops on blockchain.com, and lots of others too. So, till now, has you actually received your airdrops or not?
TheICE007

Activity: 646
Merit: 100

tozex.io

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 05:15:11 AM

I really don't think it is worth it, just $25 and one is ready to part or give out his or her kyc. Any way I see some people don't really care about kyc and identity theft all they want is the money.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 06:21:31 AM

As a low profile, for me it's worth it and I have done a lot of KYC in different bounty projects so it's not a problem. I get your point that it's hard to trust somebody online even with the largest crypto exchange. However we somehow risk it for our own good also. Nevertheless, if you have a decent title that you're nurturing then don't dare to risk it for $25; very simple.
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 06:26:37 AM

I am many tmes passed KYC on any questionable platforms and think what my personal data already dont cost.
So i am ready to pass for 25$, give me the link please )

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
efialtis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1363

www.btcgosu.com

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 08:42:15 AM

I am many tmes passed KYC on any questionable platforms and think what my personal data already dont cost.
So i am ready to pass for 25$, give me the link please )

The Airdrop Status is "paused" mate. Check this link: https://www.blockchain.com/de/getcrypto You can go through the verification process in order to be eligible for future airdrops... they say.

farraddy

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 08:56:11 AM

I took this KYC a few months ago but never got the XLM. My wallet status shows "pending"...I do not know how long it will last and whether the promised XLM will pay. Anyway, my personal data is already in Stellar's database, and I don't have XLM )

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
K4C

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 09:04:59 AM

I keep telling people around me to beware when they are being bribed to provide their personal details and this is a blatant example of such, some has never asked themselves why they would be given $25 go a seemingly innocent task, unfortunately many are still participating daily.

The Cryptologist

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 09:16:48 AM

People on the very poor country or region would definitely do it but like the others, I won't. Just think that it is not a loss but ensuring your identity is safe with you and besides, there are still may airdrops out there that don't need your personal documents and the good news is that they are in IEOs. I miss the airdrops when it is not so complicated and you just wait for it to arrive in your wallet and you don't have to monitor if they are going to swap with this or that contract.
Chemcrier
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

IMO Exchange - Customer First.

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 10:08:36 AM

Ultimately, it's a choice and some people would prefer to just collect $25 and participate in the KYC procedures some of them has nothing to lose at all and the details collected from them would be less than useless in the long run because some of them are even fake.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
dungp3132

Activity: 274
Merit: 26

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 04:51:12 AM

Many people who joined airdrops like blockchain.com giveaways has come from 3rd world countries in my opinion and this data that you said that might get stolen are not so useful and not interesting to stole you know what I mean? This are ordinary people trying to earn some small amount of crypto and educating themselves about blockchains if you are rich and has private data to protect will you join those airdrops for some bucks?
Sure, but their identities will have important role in their lives at some period later. Maybe  years after the day they do their KYCs to receive airdrops, bounties. Sometimes, they feel they won't have other options to reject KYCs, but maybe later they will understand they are wrong.
budi12

Activity: 262
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 07:04:28 AM

Speaking about the ongoing stellar airdrop by blockchain.com which started as a fair one but now requires those interested in the airdrop to pass some KYC procedures, I ask, is it worth it? We complain of Facebook, Google etc of stealing our privacy and possible selling them for profit to other companies and praise blockchain of been decentralized yet we're willing to sell our private details to some centralized organization offering services related to the blockchain technology and we think it's safer? I get it that the bear market has affected numerous newbie that came into the market in 2017 but I ask again is just $25 worth your privacy?

I suspect this moved by them as a deliberate attempt to steal users private details (identify), first they made the airdrop looks so simple and easy thereby deceiving numerous customers into believing they would get free $25 after they have trapped their victim, they then introduce kyc to steal their identity.

now there are so many decisive bounty projects to do KYC if you want to get a reward bounty ... then there is no other choice to be able to get rewards from the work we have done for several months in bounty campaigns ... as well as airdrop XLM that asks participants to complement KYC as a condition to get rewards on the Blockchain.com application / website ... so I think that they will keep the privacy that we give them confidential.
maximumcoin

Activity: 487

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 01:13:44 PM

now there are so many decisive bounty projects to do KYC if you want to get a reward bounty ... then there is no other choice to be able to get rewards from the work we have done for several months in bounty campaigns ... as well as airdrop XLM that asks participants to complement KYC as a condition to get rewards on the Blockchain.com application / website ... so I think that they will keep the privacy that we give them confidential.
There are always alternatives for you and other bounty hunters. Bounty managers and companies can not force you to join their bounties and do KYCs. You decide to join or not join, to do KYC or not to do KYC. You can get easy money now, but in the future, you might have some kinds of risks that you even don't think of by now, or you know that but ignore such risks to get easy money.

hamster fat

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 01:28:21 PM

Look, if you earn less, than 25$ does matter for you, but if you have something to hide or earn much bigger, then you don't need to disclose this data

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 03:03:18 PM

There are always alternatives for you and other bounty hunters. Bounty managers and companies can not force you to join their bounties and do KYCs. You decide to join or not join, to do KYC or not to do KYC. You can get easy money now, but in the future, you might have some kinds of risks that you even don't think of by now, or you know that but ignore such risks to get easy money.
I think that if our KYC is revealed. it can greatly affect our lives later. We will be constantly bothered by projects, and may be more complicated if it falls into the hands of bad guys. Do not be too greedy for the current money and leave serious consequences

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████