Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:40:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: new coins are worthless!  (Read 29724 times)
HK88 (OP)

Activity: 193
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 01:32:59 PM
Merited by tk808 (2)

yes maybe not everything is like that! everything needs a process, but the fact is like that.
sometimes I think, what's the use of them making their own cryptocurrency but when entering the market there is no further price development. after that it feels like dead!
I hope I don't misjudge.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BurstBurst

Activity: 494
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 01:45:58 PM

I think other new coin is worthless because it is difficult to put another exchanger so it is difficult for others and there is no value and one of the causes is the lack of funds to put in another volume exchanger so other bounty and ico increase the ico date to make more investors and the opportunity to buy others but others because the ico is in the lack of marketing and not reach the softcap so the another new coin has fallen into price and none of the exchanges are good but there are also new coin with potential and good buy because longterm and good project so investors are expecting to increase the price of their new coin .
Koljeng18

Activity: 1330
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:03:47 PM

new coins or old coins are the same. if they don't have a sale value, of course they will be left behind. coins that have a stable price movement that will last.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 03:13:43 PM

I will agree with you on this as all the recent icos i have involved in either by investing or promoting i have seen almost all of them are 10x down from the ico price as soon as they list on exchange after the ico but if we talk realistically then i think it is mostly due to market conditions and bears dominancy and as soon as market sees improvement and reversal we will see good projects booming too so lets be patient and wait for market recovery.

anggaem

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 03:15:45 PM

new coin is worth for me, but not all coins.
there are some new coins that provide big enough profit for me, I buy ICO FET and get a 5x profit that's worth to me because I'm looking for profit here not to find a product from a project.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
SaRmY

Activity: 645
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:16:44 PM

yes maybe not everything is like that! everything needs a process, but the fact is like that.
sometimes I think, what's the use of them making their own cryptocurrency but when entering the market there is no further price development. after that it feels like dead!
I hope I don't misjudge.
It all depends on the project. The price does not develop just because you need a good, serious project with a product and an idea and not just another exchange.
anexxty009

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:18:44 PM

Your statement can be true but bear with me that either new coin or old coin it will still be valueless if the have no active team n working products, niece me there are still a few good and solid projects on the dryline

[      I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━[/center
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:29:14 PM

more than 90% of the altcoins are worthless because they are useless.

it also covers the new coins. the reason for it is simple too. it is because the developers have never focused so much on developing than they have focused on pump and dumping. for years they have been creating coins that can get the biggest pumps instead of focusing on creating decent projects that can be used. so the result is a market filled with junk that get pumped for a while  and then end up in the graveyard.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:32:50 PM

It is true that these days many news coins don't have much value, if you are lucky then one or two would prove to be valuable to you, but most of them are very disappointing.

sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:33:10 PM

A good project always shows a good future to us .There are lots project are way to dead as the team don't have well planning .They don't even have a good strategy and roadmap  .We have to choose a good project before invest .Its not mean all project are worthless but  recently its happening mostly.

chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:51:16 PM

I think not all coin are worthless. Maybe we only need to select a good and amazing project to see a good coin, I believe that the coin is depend on the developer or the team that handle it. Maybe it will become worthless if the project is not interesting and no active team behind it. Crypto is all about trust and transparency that is why crypto is really volatile.

airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 03:59:53 PM

the problem of many coin from list on first market exchange is they can't survive from dumping
the problem the dumper comes from their holder
their team can't convicing the holder to dumping

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:06:50 PM

I hope I don't misjudge.

First, it depends on the coin itself. Second, we are still in the bear market. Third, bounty hunters and investors and even the project themselves dump the tokens and as a result the price dramatically fall.

It only feels dead if there are not development from behind once they released their coins. But there are still lots of active dev's and trying to really sustained and improved their coins in the long run. Maybe what you invested is just shitcoins that is created for pure pump-and-dump scheme.
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:57:25 PM

I hope I don't misjudge.
old coins won't always be valuable and new coins won't necessarily die, please check https://coinmarketcap.com/ you will find new coins that have the potential

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 05:25:48 PM

No they are not useless. The problem is that holding a token sale on such a bad market conditions is very brave and cannot lead to a great success within a short time. Altcoins are very undervalued at the moment, especially new altcoins, which makes them a great investment.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 05:27:03 PM

for me old coins or new coins are the same. it's just that what's different is its development. because until now there are also projects that sometimes scam in the middle of the trip, and that certainly makes us all disappointed. so we have to be sure and careful when choosing a coin, so we don't get fooled.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 05:36:57 PM

Not every new coins are worthless. Some do actually continue with project development and this will build confidence and help the price growth and gradual stability. There are some projects that were launched even in this bear market that are doing fantastically well. Have a strong team and keep to your promise, traders will stay loyal. Some traders are actually looking for projects with integrity.

Some projects came just following the trend and most of them did not have a mature plan and were not supported by a reliable team. Indeed there are or there will be projects that are honest and have a good future that is worthy to be followed. But projects like that will be very rare and difficult to detect.

No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 05:43:31 PM

I hope I don't misjudge.
You are not wrong because that is the reality. I also sometimes wonder why they make personal tokens, if in the end it just becomes shit coin. if it is true they really should not need to make tokens seriously, just by building platforms and using existing tokens such as bitcoin or ethereum. it will get better and accelerate mass adoption.
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 05:51:59 PM

Most recent projects are both tokens running on the Ethereum platform for the purpose of calling capital, some will be used as utility tokens, some after reaching the desired capital will transfer to their mainnet. So that token is only worthless if the project dies.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 06:04:43 PM

I also want to ask about that? Is that because the team is not serious about their project so their new coins are not valued? or just make a profit after leaving the project alone.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: