Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:22:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: new coins are worthless!  (Read 29726 times)
CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:49:05 AM

no matter how good the coin is if the project product is not good the price of the coin will not be valuable. all depends on the coin product itself.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:49:24 AM

The reason why the new coins are worthless because the coin being listed is not potential and also they did not have anyplan or any purposes why they create their coin. But new more coins now sre really wasting time to invest.
But make sure once you choose to the new altcoin you will choose wisely so you will not lose.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:52:21 AM

I think not all of the new coins are worthless, I believe that every coin depends upon the project and th steam behind it. Some other new coin is becoming worthless because of the trust issue, almost all coin are good at first but in the long run its slowly drop down is then I think everything is not depend on a new or old coin it depends upon the project.
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 04:09:14 AM

Its hard for a new project to stablished a good volume coin, so even it hit an exchange after all its become priceless. Current situation also have affect on it, but the main reason is lack of ability. For my opinion good coin is when its started from an old existing project not a newbie. By this mean, the token will be exist for some reason not just only a tradable coin. Look at the top coins at the market, its started as priceless coin for years but now its become known currency world wide with a large volume per day.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 04:26:18 AM

Yes, many of them are worthless but there are some few promising ones. Most of them die after getting listed on exchanges because of the current bear market conditions. Some would have survived if we were to be in bull period
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 04:40:16 AM

Basically,  80% of the the new developed cryptos are actually worthless. The worst part of it all is that they Fake everything because they want people to believe in them so they have to keep lying and deceiving people.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
april08

Activity: 466
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 05:18:52 AM

Many coin owners this days do not have future plan for their coins. All they know is to list it on an exchange and they are gone. Some even go to the point of going to develop another project. Leaving the investor in a tight corner.
Maria Dent

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 10:58:38 AM

Be careful with the market because the downtrend can happen in anytime and make sure that you can choose the right coin to invest. I agree that crypto is getting stronger and I am sure that crypto can reach all people from all country because they can have a new way to make a profit. And if they can make a profit, then they can make the better life in the future which we always want.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 11:22:13 AM

Most of them sure is worthless but let's wait till they prove their worth,
They are just new in the industry once they prove they are useful and gain some trust they would surely make a noise and get pump up.
We just have to wait till they finish all of their activity in their road map to see how they would be in the future.

TKarollah

Activity: 560

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 11:34:27 AM

Most of them sure is worthless but let's wait till they prove their worth,
They are just new in the industry once they prove they are useful and gain some trust they would surely make a noise and get pump up.
We just have to wait till they finish all of their activity in their road map to see how they would be in the future.

new coins aren't all worthless, they can be valuable if they have increased little by little they will be able to produce.
so you are patient until new coins have value and you have to be patient to wait for them.
and it's not easy to get so it requires a process.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 12:20:46 PM

I don't think all the new coins are worthless. The same goes for old coins. Some of the new and old coins are valuable and some are worthless. I think we shouldn't separate it as new and old. I only devote time when i will invest only coins as new and old. Because the prices of new coins are much lower. So if you also invest in a good new coin then you can really make a nice profit.
viananda2525

Activity: 1097
Merit: 129

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 12:43:43 PM

I don't think all the new coins are worthless. The same goes for old coins. Some of the new and old coins are valuable and some are worthless. I think we shouldn't separate it as new and old. I only devote time when i will invest only coins as new and old. Because the prices of new coins are much lower. So if you also invest in a good new coin then you can really make a nice profit.
we have to compare it on how long its coins had been developt, no matter it is new coins or existing coins.the more important thing was how its developers build their projects well so investors get benefit from it.

florac9

Activity: 280

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 12:52:01 PM

Many new coins and tokens are been born every single day and many of them are just shitcoins ,infact we have too many coins and tokens in crypto space with no real use ,it doesn't make sense to me

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
NynaHoney

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 01:06:54 PM

yes maybe not everything is like that! everything needs a process, but the fact is like that.
sometimes I think, what's the use of them making their own cryptocurrency but when entering the market there is no further price development. after that it feels like dead!
I hope I don't misjudge.
Indeed, the coins that have been included in the markket can adjust to the price, but at this time there are indeed many coins that are not like that they enter easily but after entering them it seems as if the responsibility or the market cannot filter incoming coins. excessively.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 01:09:19 PM

yes maybe not everything is like that! everything needs a process, but the fact is like that.
sometimes I think, what's the use of them making their own cryptocurrency but when entering the market there is no further price development. after that it feels like dead!
I hope I don't misjudge.
Just like every bachelor and spinster will want to settle down one day and start their own family and have kids of their own despite the fact that the world population is in billions, so also are people minting and creating their own cryptocurrencies despite the already existing ones. There's nothing wrong with that. And that doesn't in any way make the cryptos worthless.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 01:25:16 PM

I think we should not underestimate new coins because we don't know how good and how strong the coin can survive in the market. We already saw when the new coins could increase higher in a short time. For example, when ethereum is released, many people don't think that the price cannot increase but then, ethereum price slowly to start increasing and we already saw ethereum price can record the highest price in the past. So I think if we can accepting the new coins, then I think if the coins are really good and strong, the coin will give proof to us and the price will also increase.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 01:35:29 PM

I hope I don't misjudge.

Its hard making another altcoin above a hundred altcoins existing and this is why almost all of the new coins disappear or becomming worthless. Only few overcome this stage and becomes successful. But new coins are all worth trying for. Just be careful and put a little at first.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
biangkerok

Activity: 189

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 02:23:48 PM

Not at all, theres a lot of new coins who really focus to develop the project and don't leave the investors after they got money from the crowdsale. What can i say is most of the new coins is worthless, but there's still a good one.
but most of the new coins that are on the market is not so good its development. Indeed takes time to see the actual price as most project have yet to walk, but we can assess how the developments set 1 year project running.
Abal Abal

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 02:28:26 PM

yes, that is true, very rarely can we find new crypto that has a price. I think this is caused by the lack of projects that they are holding so that they reduce the interest of potential investors.

travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 02:48:24 PM

Like most startups outside the cryptocurrency world, as a rule, they simply don’t raise funds and the story ends there, they either collect and then close. In our case, there is still a coin that runs through the market in search of a house.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: