Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:10:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: new coins are worthless!  (Read 29724 times)
IParn

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 10:40:03 AM

Now in general, as for me, you should not pay attention to new and young projects. Because many are not worth this silt and actually just turn out to be scammers.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 10:46:16 AM

Sometimes, I also ever think that new coins are worthless. But in fact, not all of them are worthless.
Some of them still become worthy coins that we can appreciate, support, and also invest.
See, some coins considered worthless is probably because they have no unique idea, great and strong team, and also less promotion. However, some coins with real products, strong and professional team, usable coins, for now, they will be worthier.
See, some coins for gaming become very popular these days and they can grow faster.
It means that worth or not a coin will depend on how the team or developer present and create it to attract the investors and to survive in this bear era.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 10:49:00 AM

Many people create a new coin just for money grabbing especially for masternode coin, they create a coin with just copy and custom the code from popular coin to make a new one then trick the investor with the high guarantee of ROI. after successful listed on the exchange, they will try selling their own coin to earn buck than leave it (exit scam)...
MMA Rats

Activity: 509
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 10:51:03 AM

Many people create a new coin just for money grabbing especially for masternode coin, they create a coin with just copy and custom the code from popular coin to make a new one then trick the investor with the high guarantee of ROI. after successful listed on the exchange, they will try selling their own coin to earn buck than leave it (exit scam)...
You're right. Thirst to earn more does not leave many people alone because they create more and more new duplicates that do not cost anything.

arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 10:51:19 AM

If the project is popular and has prospects, then the token / coin will be in demand in the market. New Altcoins are worthless not because of the situation on the market, but because nobody needs them.
right and most new coins are now less desirable because the more it increases that year more and more coins become garbage because the project is no longer developed

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Ifemini

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 11:03:25 AM

yes maybe not everything is like that! everything needs a process, but the fact is like that.
sometimes I think, what's the use of them making their own cryptocurrency but when entering the market there is no further price development. after that it feels like dead!
I hope I don't misjudge.

Maybe they are worthless to you; but not to me
New projects coins such as gmb, aenco, wibsonhave been fantastic
And serve token was superb too

So dyor always and avoid fake projects
Grenee

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 11:16:46 AM

i totally disagree with this.some coins are far better than some big coin.the problem we have in cryptocurrency is that most ico are not really doing the right thing.some coin are good coins infant it sometimes surprise hunters how the project made it that far to bring out good thing.so i believe if a project get a solid foundation it will never become a shit coin despite the fact that market is not good some new coins are still doing wonders.i believe more good project is still coming.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 11:20:43 AM

I agree at some point. Most of the ICO's now adays are just coke and go. Projects that has no product and with anonymous team. But there are still that is really worth to buy just do some research and make sure that there is a product and the team is active.
As long as we are doing a lot of effort to find the hidden gem and we will never regret it, remember the hidden gem will be so difficult to be discovered consider there was a ton of icos in these days.
Product and team is a crucial part in ico

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 11:49:47 AM

yes maybe not everything is like that! everything needs a process, but the fact is like that.
sometimes I think, what's the use of them making their own cryptocurrency but when entering the market there is no further price development. after that it feels like dead!
I hope I don't misjudge.

I think majority of the new coins are worthless, then a few of them are still worth to invest in depending on the usages they can give
for the community in this field of industry in cryptocurrency. If you want to see the potential coins it is prevail those coins could be found at
the top altcoins in the coinmarketcap.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 12:26:50 PM

If the project is popular and has prospects, then the token / coin will be in demand in the market. New Altcoins are worthless not because of the situation on the market, but because nobody needs them.

Probably you are confused with shitcoins and a promising starting coins.  By stating that new altcoins are worthless, you are generalizing all cryptocurrency start-up are worthless which somehow rude.  We should know that legit company needs time to make name for themselves and gather demands from the target audience.  This does not mean that they are worthless because they do not have that much popularity.  There are several coins started like these new coins(talking about legit projects), they seems worthless but yet given enough time, they had proven their worth.
bendernine

Activity: 272

Easy Digital Payment for the Future

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 12:46:22 PM

I hope I don't misjudge.
you are right indeed I think that nowadays many coins are entering the market very easily but when they have escaped they are actually ignoring it instead it is something very bad because people can buy it but there is no change in price,
for that I suggest that the coin should be provided useful and clear belief.

Prime X
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
X ────────  Facebook Twitter ☆  Telegram ☆  Whitepaper ☆  Bitcointalk   ──────── X
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 12:47:37 PM

many who do have problems with the volume, new tokens or coins are difficult to build if the exchange and also their concepts are not so big, attract investors to invest
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 12:51:14 PM

Actually, yes, most of them are mostly worthless. While on the other side, 1/100 of them is worth as much as you can expect. ICO will just probably ended up on fail.
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 12:54:17 PM

Sometimes we say words carelessly.  You can't say all new Coin are worthless because that's not true. You also know that's and have seen new coins which actually pulls the market. So saying all new Coin are worthless is a miss quote

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 12:56:30 PM

many who do have problems with the volume, new tokens or coins are difficult to build if the exchange and also their concepts are not so big, attract investors to invest
new coins are less attractive so not many people are interested and therefore they look worthless.
to be a valuable coin or token needs to be a process and it is not easy to have value and it is not easy to attract people's attention to owning these coins, if only he can realize a good project and can run well so he will be valuable to many person.

ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 01:05:35 PM

I hope I don't misjudge.
I think the current cryptocurrency market is recovering. If you can wait patiently, you will definitely get a lot of benefits.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 01:18:17 PM

I hope I don't misjudge.
I think the current cryptocurrency market is recovering. If you can wait patiently, you will definitely get a lot of benefits.
Well for most of those old quality coins, movements is getting better but with new coins which been created since last year, it's really hard for them to gained supports as old projects still good for investment and community is really active to make the coins gained good value back, new coins without
doing any progress will die naturally and will not get any support from the market.
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 01:54:25 PM

new coins or old coins are the same. if they don't have a sale value, of course they will be left behind. coins that have a stable price movement that will last.
old coins or new coins in my opinion good and bad depends on investors who use these coins if there are no investors who are interested in investing in old coins, of course, the old coins are not useful
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 02:22:11 PM

no matter how good the coin is if the project product is not good the price of the coin will not be valuable. all depends on the coin product itself.
I see most of these altcoins being full of greed and killing themselves with unnecessary competitions, I don’t know why they all have to create coins that they know will not be useful instead of building on already existing coins.

Right now, we still don’t have much new investors injected into the cryptocurrency industry, so majority of them has just been sharing the same current users/investors and many of these people are only seeing Bitcoin as the proper investment for a long time and seeing their own coin as something they can quickly invest in shortly and dump it immediately the price becomes high for profit, even if the product s good, is the product high in demand for them to make use of the coin?
hotimbineh

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 02:25:31 PM

new coins or old coins are the same. if they don't have a sale value, of course they will be left behind. coins that have a stable price movement that will last.
old coins or new coins in my opinion good and bad depends on investors who use these coins if there are no investors who are interested in investing in old coins, of course, the old coins are not useful
it's obvious friend ... !!! but what we hope for is not only a price issue because cryptocurrency is mainly primarily the application of projects in the real world so that the project runs and is used by the community at a price that will stabilize or even rise and cryptocurrency will be known as a positive solution in the present and future

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: