Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:11:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: new coins are worthless!  (Read 29724 times)
Zz
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:44:26 AM

yes maybe not everything is like that! everything needs a process, but the fact is like that.
sometimes I think, what's the use of them making their own cryptocurrency but when entering the market there is no further price development. after that it feels like dead!
I hope I don't misjudge.

new coins or old coins are the same. if they don't have a sale value, of course they will be left behind.
also,
We have to choose a good project before invest. I think not all coin are worthless. Maybe we only need to select a good and amazing project to see a good coin, I believe that the coin is depend on the developer or the team that handle it.
HudiBaba@06

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:55:11 AM

It not Exactly that all the New Coins in the Market are Worthless. Because every coin will try to get a Better Outcome out in the market and that's what most of them Wish For. Its all depends on the Possibility of the Outcome which we all need to Patiently wait. For a better source by which everyone is Profitable in their own way. Market speculations are typical we cannot rely on them so everyone's Guts are on Stake. We must pull ourselves together to get the most of it.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:20:56 AM

You can't say that all the new coins are worthless. There are a number of good projects ongoing right now and many of them are worth investing in. But you need to study the projects in which you intend to invest very carefully and make sure that they are not copycats.
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:36:23 AM

It not Exactly that all the New Coins in the Market are Worthless. Because every coin will try to get a Better Outcome out in the market and that's what most of them Wish For. Its all depends on the Possibility of the Outcome which we all need to Patiently wait. For a better source by which everyone is Profitable in their own way. Market speculations are typical we cannot rely on them so everyone's Guts are on Stake. We must pull ourselves together to get the most of it.

Many new coin bring new project and could be a good competitor for old coin. I think its depend on the project and developers team behind the project. Developers team hold key factor to success and i am believe many new coin are potential in the future

memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:45:33 AM

new coins or old coins are the same. if they don't have a sale value, of course they will be left behind. coins that have a stable price movement that will last.

I agree with you that no matter which currency is older or newer, it is important that users and investors choose which type, because choosing this currency will make the electronic currency die and disappear, according to the development of the remaining currency  Roll Eyes

Am I spamming? Report me!
strunberg

Activity: 1330
Merit: 334

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 06:57:08 AM

new coins or old coins are the same. if they don't have a sale value, of course they will be left behind. coins that have a stable price movement that will last.

I agree with you that no matter which currency is older or newer, it is important that users and investors choose which type, because choosing this currency will make the electronic currency die and disappear, according to the development of the remaining currency  Roll Eyes
existing or old coins has no differences.but the thing the make if difference only how their developers team work to deliver product to their invesors.if they could delivers usefull product to crypto community i am sure its price will more expensive.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:02:54 AM

existing or old coins has no differences.but the thing the make if difference only how their developers team work to deliver product to their invesors.if they could delivers usefull product to crypto community i am sure its price will more expensive.
investors never think about how long coins exist in this market.they just thinking did their team could make investors profits if they invest their money into this projects.new or existing not be their key point.
casternetwork

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:09:23 AM

Indeed, many new coins are useless and this is very sad, many are throwing away with low value and difficult to compete. Market conditions don't provide a good opportunity and it's a difficult challenge for new coins.

That challenge is? From my opinion, I think that the new money is meant to create a more influential, more attractive money, so it is normal to lose the old money  Undecided

Am I spamming? Report me!
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:14:33 AM

What they do of course makes many people suffer. ICO teams like only raising funds and after they get funds, they go with the money that has been collected. We must always be vigilant and not easily attracted to ICO, which has very large results.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 07:42:03 AM

Most of them are but not all. Actually its not surprising at all when new coins are very cheap and almost worthless at all because they are just at the start of their crypto adventure. Bitcoin also started with very low value and improved itself over the years. Its not about its current worth, its about how it develops over the years.

Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:46:54 AM

yes, I also think that now there are many new projects launching new coins, and most of the coins that have been exchanged also have no value, so they also don't have a good future.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 08:20:16 AM

I would not say that, because everything depends from whether the company can raise a certain amount of money to develop its technologies and capabilities, if any company will can raise needed money, then the team of any project will try to develop its project and if everything will be successful, then the demand and price for their coin will grow.
elzjmirra

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 08:24:01 AM

Speaking of new coins, there will certainly be many differences of opinion. Not all new coins experience as you say. I myself feel there are still many new coins that can be relied upon. You don't give up to get new coins that have great potential.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 02:32:16 PM

Too many coins and tokens that are worthless and have no reason of creating them, it doesn't make sense but there are still few new ones that are worth it,i invest in both new and old coins and tokens that I feel that they will do great in future

mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:51:05 AM

I think so because most new token nowadays are like scamming, after they end their pre sale or private sale they just gone and only we can reach them in telegram with many bots posted spammed messages.
jualidbitmixer

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:53:38 AM

yes maybe not everything is like that! everything needs a process, but the fact is like that.
sometimes I think, what's the use of them making their own cryptocurrency but when entering the market there is no further price development. after that it feels like dead!
I hope I don't misjudge.
I know right! Once the coins listed on exchange, the project is not development anymore and its like the team abandon the project. People really changed when they got money huh? I hope we have a strict rules about how to make their own cryptocurrency, so people can't easily make their own crypto.
Serco

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:30:43 AM

I hope I don't misjudge.
I know right! Once the coins listed on exchange, the project is not development anymore and its like the team abandon the project. People really changed when they got money huh? I hope we have a strict rules about how to make their own cryptocurrency, so people can't easily make their own crypto.
that's wrong opinion, it depend on how their developers team work.some time they didn't communicate about developtment progress to their community so they judge its die coin.but some projects did it.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:12:28 AM

I hope I don't misjudge.
that's wrong opinion, it depend on how their developers team work.some time they didn't communicate about developtment progress to their community so they judge its die coin.but some projects did it.

Good developers team should be inform the project progress to their investor. Its about trust from investor and to attract new investor. I am agree that sometimes price of token not reflecting the project but its developers job to inform to investor about project activity
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:39:13 AM

Speaking of new coins, there will certainly be many differences of opinion. Not all new coins experience as you say. I myself feel there are still many new coins that can be relied upon. You don't give up to get new coins that have great potential.
of course we cannot generalize that all new coins are shitcoin and worthless, there are hundreds of coins coming in and certainly not all are bad. Of course some coins have new innovations and smart developers, you have to be more selective if you want to find potential one
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 05:33:50 AM

Well, dont make it general, there are still coins which has big potential to rise in price even in this market situation. Like the new coins veil, blockmason link, and etc. Dont look at the market it really gives bad feeling, just open your eyes, see whats good and bad, we are free do to a research.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: