Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:00:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: new coins are worthless!  (Read 29724 times)
spydee1522

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 11:42:41 PM

New coins are truly got nothing to do with worthless. Yeah some are worthless but that does not make any new coin worthless. Everything under the sun needs process to grow. Bitcoin, ethereum, bnb and the other top coins all started from somewhere before getting to where they are now. Let's give the new coins time and trust me, they will soar higher.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 11:59:15 PM

There should be restrictions on how coins are just being lunched. Although, that seems not to be possible, because there is yet no regulation binding on people or developers. There are certain developers that have more than one coin in the crypto space. They just keep on lunching new ones to extort people, instead on working on the already existing coin and develop it.
Bananington

Activity: 1428
Merit: 344

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 12:00:22 AM

I don't think all new coins are worthless, some need time to succeed/ while some are scam.  A few are doing well like VET, TRX etc. I encourage new coins to flow into the crypto market because a few will have more upgraded architecture than existing ones. This is healthy for the crypto space.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
xysheeh03

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 12:15:34 AM

I think we cannot say all new coins are worthless, but we can say majority of the new coins are worthless. There are some new coins that has the potential, they might not show good progress now but in the long run they would develop and show some good stats. Some investors knew that already.
senyorito123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 12:33:17 AM

I don't think all new coins are worthless, some need time to succeed/ while some are scam.  A few are doing well like VET, TRX etc. I encourage new coins to flow into the crypto market because a few will have more upgraded architecture than existing ones. This is healthy for the crypto space.

Maybe other people and analysts thought that new coins isn't worthy due to to current market struggles, but if this will survive and recover at greater price I think the worthiness of these coins will soon provide us enough profit. Don't just look on other previously promising coins, but as long as the community is active there's always a bigger chance that those slow moving coins will shine in the future.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 12:35:41 AM

yes maybe not everything is like that! everything needs a process, but the fact is like that.
sometimes I think, what's the use of them making their own cryptocurrency but when entering the market there is no further price development. after that it feels like dead!
I hope I don't misjudge.

indeed, most of ico failed a lot especially in 2018, so many projects were unable to develop the platform they issued so they could not penetrate various exchange markets and the coins they launched were only shitcoin. in fact the project expects coins to be issued to have valuable value in the market, but cannot maximize to continue to develop the projects they have launched
If the market was quite flourishing same as the days of 2017 we could have seen those ico's getting successful without much lagging. 2018 was an year which is exclusive for market corrections which made those projects within the margin without any form of further development that carries forward the project. Most got bankrupt which is the reason for those getting termed to be shitcoins, those into continued development will succeed someday unlike the market trend.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 12:54:42 AM

Most of the new coins are looks like worthless in this bearish market therefore they shall ensure that their project commodities are unique and feasible to the masses so that it could attract more people to invest but if the product its just like a copy paste from the others project then expect that the project will not success specially if the market is still in difficult right now.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 01:23:38 AM

For what I am observing right now, I will second the OP because there are no better alternative to the already existing coins. What are created are mostly some copy cut of what has been done already. But We cannot give the chance to only first coins so let's watch what these new coins have for us all.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 01:43:52 AM

For what I am observing right now, I will second the OP because there are no better alternative to the already existing coins. What are created are mostly some copy cut of what has been done already. But We cannot give the chance to only first coins so let's watch what these new coins have for us all.
Competitions needs to be think by new developers before making their moves and create new addition to this market, existing coins already
making their ways to succeed from this industry, they need to assess if how they can really contribute from the market and how they will
exceed to bring success to their investors.
etherclassic

Activity: 317
Merit: 141

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:03:10 AM

yes maybe not everything is like that! everything needs a process, but the fact is like that.
sometimes I think, what's the use of them making their own cryptocurrency but when entering the market there is no further price development. after that it feels like dead!
I hope I don't misjudge.
If we are talking about the price of new cryptocurrencies when they were entry in the market yes i agree with you but it will be different if we talk about the progress of development, still there is good progress of the new alternatives coins projects at least that's my personal analysis base on the new alternatives coins which i have followed by me.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:44:23 AM

Not every coin but most of the new coin are worthless. Many new projects are collecting money and running away, there is not further development and their coins are of no value. Recent bear trend in crypto market leaded many coins declining their value after their launch on an exchange as people were just selling and there was very less buying. Even good coins are losing their value but I think good project coins price will rise in bull market.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:02:37 AM

Why do you think that, when VET or TRX that you originally said was just new projects on crypto in 2017. Every project needs time to develop, like the original BTC of is changing 20k BTC to get pizza pieces
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:27:57 AM

Yes totally not every coins but the fact is that most of them are fake or scam, they just lured investors then run their money. It seems like this is the practice nowadays and we need some strict regulations about ICO so that there will be no new worthless coins that would exist.

mannybitcoins

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:28:09 AM

I don’t invest that much on a new coin; in fact, I never had invested in new coins. I have only invested in the well known as BTC, ETH. But I certainly am doing my research and taking my time to find a good new coin which can give me a decent profit, and I don't end up getting my money scammed.
 New coin most definitely will be worthless, but if you have chosen the right crypto, then it will eventually grow as new investors come and invest in it and the coin’s worth grow more and more eventually.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:25:19 AM

New coins shouldn't have that much value anyway as their projects are just starting. It takes time to develop a working product, which is when prices should start to rise. If a new coin has a rapidly increasing price, then that is just pure speculation.
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:33:35 AM

What are the last few successful coins?
Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:38:21 AM

I think you have rightly judged. The bitter reality is that most of the coins fall in price upon hitting exchanges. There maybe many factors promoting the dump of coins after hitting exchanges. Some of them are panic sell off, bounty hunters selling off their coins in a haste. The concept is coins decrease in price upon hitting exchanges. So traders panic-sell off their coins.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 06:21:34 AM

There are new coins that are falling fast because of the unpredictable price increase and knowing that the price falls is because of bounty hunters I know because once they get their tokens they are selling them right away.

attech21

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 08:52:04 AM

Some are worthless but so many new coins that are worthy like Dencoin tokens this project is good and has a good team and good ico ratings so if you are interested and you can invest at this project.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 08:58:39 AM

New coins are never worthless IMO.
Rather we are the ones who make is valuable.
I can agree that upto a certain extent the price of the new coins are not so high.
But the price only increases when the trading volume of that coin increases.
So none of the coin are ever useless.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: