Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:13:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: new coins are worthless!  (Read 29724 times)
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:51:15 PM

No not all because there are still promising project tht exist,so you better make a research for avoiding loses of money by buying coin,actually i still invest in many project and i was thankful that there are no bad things tht happen in my capital so you better do that too.
it's true that not all new coins are bad. because some new coins also made a surprise on the market. all depends on the project that is running. because if the project can develop and have a good market, the coin will also have high demand. it is a way to keep the value of coins. therefore choosing the right project is the key.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Genkotsu

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:49:52 PM

i don't think so, not all of new coin is not worth to buy and invest and sometimes new coin is so worthy to invest.
we can se like LLC, that is exchange project and just already lauch in offcical exchange and it pump until 90%.
this is aprove that new coin is worth to buy.

Moore234
Copper Member

Activity: 547
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:03:36 PM

Old and new coins as the same. Depends on the projects and products.  A new coin can have good prospects with an experienced team and advisor.  The crypto world is evolving everyday so expect new technology.
quarkfx

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:06:05 PM

i don't think so, not all of new coin is not worth to buy and invest and sometimes new coin is so worthy to invest.
we can se like LLC, that is exchange project and just already lauch in offcical exchange and it pump until 90%.
this is aprove that new coin is worth to buy.
nope almost 99% of new coins ar fake scam and worthless we will not know who is the team behind and are they working on project development or the coin is for just to scam so I suggest to wait and watch what team is doing and then invest 
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:11:22 PM

It is true that the most of the new cryptocurrency project with their tokens will not survive in the future, only the best will join the current top coins.
DRAproj

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:13:06 PM

We have to be aware right now when it comes to new coin.
Do a deep research, and find as much information as you can before making any decision.
Don't get fooled by shiny website or any promises to get rich quick.
When your instinct tell you something is too good to be true, it probably is.

Research, research, and research.
Better to be safe than sorry.  Cool
anggracoin

Activity: 490

freelanex.io

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:58:38 PM

If there is quality, there will be a price. Coins with good benefits will certainly have high value in the future. New coins and old coins have the opportunity to have more value, but the difference is the quality of the project that attracts investors to buy it.

nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 06:17:05 PM

If there is quality, there will be a price. Coins with good benefits will certainly have high value in the future. New coins and old coins have the opportunity to have more value, but the difference is the quality of the project that attracts investors to buy it.
investorы are different too. some investors are attracted by the quality and the opportunity to earn big money in the future, and some investors are interested in short-term investments in order to earn quick money

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 07:03:35 PM

By saying new coins are worthless is not a fair judgement because there are lot of new projects in the space that are actually contributing to the growth of the space while at same time most of them are worthless. Therefore not all new coins are worthless, there are still few good ones.

If we ignore new tokens, we ignore the development of cryptocurrencies. It is strange to say that new coins are useless, as some of them can turn later to be the best gainers and prove that they are very useful.
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 07:12:25 PM

Not all of them, you can say this with absolute certanty.

I recently received a bounty, token was only on one exchnage and the token price was 2 times the ico price.
In my experience coins which do good profit should have relatively small raised amount in ICO, this way they have big potential to double its potential.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 07:14:34 PM

all the coins are worth less unless you know their future in the community/
\everything here in the cryptoworld are useless unless proven to be worth. but for me... they are all good
meleonk

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 07:24:27 PM

Unfortunately, probably 80% of all coins do not reach the exchanges at all. And the remaining 20% if they reach it, as the author said, mostly cost a penny. It's true. But there is nothing wrong with that. We have seen many such examples when a coin has grown in a few days 20-100 times. Any good news, an update of the application of any of the projects and the price of its coin goes up quickly. Therefore, one must not get upset. You need to keep your coins and continue to believe in them.

DRAproj

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:26:30 AM

Agreed. But high prices doesn't build in one night.
New investors, specially those who new to crypto world tends to look for high price token without seeing it's history.
We should be alert for brand new token with high price and full of get rich promises.

all the coins are worth less unless you know their future in the community/
\everything here in the cryptoworld are useless unless proven to be worth. but for me... they are all good

useless 'til proven to be worth. Grin that's it mate, that's it.
sakuragi21

Activity: 286
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:21:06 AM

If you dont know how to look at potential new coins then you will end up investing in worthless coins and shitcoins,so I'm here to recommend you a good altcoin that you may invest in amd can give you good benefits like making your investments profitable and this project can give you that the Dencoin tokens.
bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:22:04 AM

Well, I think most new coins are worthless but not all. With correct research and correct planning, you can find a good coin to invest, which will eventually give you profit. Yes, it is risky, but remember everyone starts from something, just like BTC started ten years back. So it might pay you in the long run. Just like anggaem gave his example.
florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:33:58 AM

The problem is many new ccoins are just repeating what other old coins have already introduced to crypto space which always leads to there deaths ,only few new projects are introducing something new entirely so its left for investors to watch out and select wisely

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Register13

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:35:28 AM

We cant say that every new coins are worthless. First thing to do ofcourse we have to make a deep research to know how is it gonna affects us if ever we are going to accept the new coins. You wont get any answer if we dont try, so taking risk is a part for us to know the new said coin. But here, I can suggest a really great coin even if its new. You can try to participate with the dencoin tokens and I assure you that you can make a good profit in here.
Deewhy2
Copper Member

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:20:35 AM

To me what I think do happen is that some of this ICOs just want to make profile for themselves nothing more so immediately the project is over the leave the coin (listed or not listed, with value or no value). 
They care less about the about the coin.
(Not all though)

jolle123

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:26:10 AM

You can't consider that every new coins will be worthless. You can say it directly if you don't make a time reviewing the said new coins. But for me, even new coins can be worthy of holding. As long as it has the capacity to make a good profit. Just like the dencoin tokens, it was a promising coins that makes good fortune.
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 874

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:35:18 AM

New coins cost nothing, their creators just want to make a pump and sell it fast. This is especially true for pos, dpos and mn coins. It makes sense to pay attention to the new pow coins without a premine. Then perhaps one coin out of 100 will have some value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: