Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:20:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]- TITAN COIN (TTN)  (Read 14404 times)
Ayomayowa247

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 06:23:23 AM

hi devs, i have heard that you'll be launching your own exchange platform in the future. What would the advantages in your platform and benefits that traders can get hence there are lots of exchange platform in the market today?

Titan Project needs more Top exchange which I hope is coming soon with There own exchange already in progress.
SvenNew

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 06:28:23 AM

I think the Titan Projects looks like a solid one and I will try to learn more about it. I especially like the safety when you transfer coins because I like the blockchain.
Dukekjams

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 08:23:15 AM

TITAN token is here to stay. With lot of upcoming great news that would WOW most people.
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 508

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2019, 11:01:14 AM

Titan coin offers a number of benefits to the traders and investors.
Make sure you read this post: bit.ly/2KwMJfy

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰ Titan Coin (TTN) An experimental & innovative peer to peer digital currency that enables instant transfer of payments anytime, anywhere in the world with no central authority. ▰▰▰▰
◆◆◆ Whitepaper ◆◆◆   ◆◆◆ Ann Thread ◆◆◆   ◆◆◆ Telegram ◆◆◆
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 07:50:42 AM

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰ Titan Coin (TTN) An experimental & innovative peer to peer digital currency that enables instant transfer of payments anytime, anywhere in the world with no central authority. ▰▰▰▰
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2019, 06:10:26 AM

Titancoin has a very low volume and seems to be very volatile. So with that price fluctuation, can the enterprise set up a good financial plan to conduct research and expand its business?

In starting, every crypto coin faces this problem. It's a common thing! We have a good amount of future plans and we are achieving it step by step. To know more, make sure you read our telegram group to get the latest updates about the project.

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2019, 07:42:20 AM

What are you waiting for?

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
Jolayemiinline1

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 07:54:15 AM

Many projects has failed lots of investors, some just promise what they can't even achieve in 20 years thereby leading to their exit, but With TTN, the future is very promising..
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 10:37:24 AM

Titan Development Report: Look how we are progressing

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
Jolayemiinline1

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 12:08:46 PM

TITAN development is really coming to reality, can't wait to see the launch of Titan app...
Dukekjams

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 12:24:30 PM

Titan coin is going to Boom like a thief in the middle of the night. There chances of becoming a top coin is very high. Don't miss the moving train.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 12:14:23 PM

Hello devs, when will be the legalization for Titan Coin to be announced and gonna happened because i am bit excited for the next step for the development of this project.  I know hard work on paper works and patience required for that legal documents to be approved so really hoping for new updates to come in anytime soon.

sk12

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 07:09:32 AM

Hello
Since May I have been watching the project and invested myself, I bought 5 million ttn
But for two months now there has been no movement, only beautiful promises and pictures and that's it. The price fell 10 times from 0.0000004 to 0.00000004 and there is no reaction from the developer. It seems to me that you need some kind of movement forward a new exchange, more advertisements, the launch of applications that you promised two months ago or something like that.
While your project brings only disappointment and loss of money .........
I hope the situation will change for the better and this project is not !!! SCAM !!! Huh
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 07:28:53 AM

Things that make Titan Coin better than the existing payment systems include next-gen blockchain technology, global payments, fast processing, low transaction fee, multiple wallets, advanced security with SHA256, social integration, etc.

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2019, 06:09:52 AM

Even Dr. Strange seems to like the Titan Coin. What's your excuse?

Note: The image is for humor purpose only. There is no relation of character with our project.

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 09:53:55 AM

Hello
Since May I have been watching the project and invested myself, I bought 5 million ttn
But for two months now there has been no movement, only beautiful promises and pictures and that's it. The price fell 10 times from 0.0000004 to 0.00000004 and there is no reaction from the developer. It seems to me that you need some kind of movement forward a new exchange, more advertisements, the launch of applications that you promised two months ago or something like that.
While your project brings only disappointment and loss of money .........
I hope the situation will change for the better and this project is not !!! SCAM !!! Huh

We can understand your concern. Our developers are working hard on apps. Well, there are somethings which we have no control over it and we are doing the best from our side. We will never let you down. Just a matter of time, you are going to see the news in the next week.

Believe on developers team. Believe on Titan coin. It's your Coin.

Thanks for Understanding!

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 09:59:57 AM

Wondering why use Titan Coin for making digital payments? Please have a look on the benefits.

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 10:01:30 AM

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 01:13:51 PM

This would be a game changer for this platform and hopefully it will be implemented soon enough for other people here who are really impatient regarding the development progress. With this plans lined up for Titan Coin i hope everyone are now calm and collected for knowing that developers are working hard for this platform to succeed.

titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 12:52:56 PM

How TTN coin will be used in multiple countries as a way of payment?
Here is the answer

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: