Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:07:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: negative views about Bitcoin always come!  (Read 17586 times)
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:13:23 PM

Do many people around you claim that bitcoin is bad? yes this happened around my place.
I don't care what they say, even though I haven't been here long, but I'm sure bitcoin isn't as bad as they think, this is a future technology where when the future comes, we are ahead and they are still behind  Cool. I am sure of that!
Most of those that have a negative opinion of bitcoin have never owned one and they have never really read the whitepaper or anything related to bitcoin and only rely on what the media says about bitcoin and as such their opinion holds no weight to me, they do not know what they are talking about so you should not care about what they say either and at the end the results are going to speak by themselves.

In just a few years I can assure you that they are going to be the ones that are going to want to buy bitcoin at inflated prices and they will blame you for not sharing the information about the greatness of bitcoin with them and at that time you can remind them that you did and that they decided to not listen.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xalata

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:26:03 PM

Very funny but where exactly does their negative views about bitcoin reach, nobody cares about their negative views. if they think bitcoin is bad then they should just stay away from it or even investing into it. I believe they would change their views when bitcoin reaches another all time high.

whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:42:11 PM

Very funny but where exactly does their negative views about bitcoin reach, nobody cares about their negative views. if they think bitcoin is bad then they should just stay away from it or even investing into it. I believe they would change their views when bitcoin reaches another all time high.
If in the near future Bitcoin again reaches $ 20,000, then it will again be spoken about in a positive light.  Of course, all the dissatisfaction of users of cryptocurrency can be understood, because today almost broken hopes of rapid wealth.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:09:22 PM

Everything either good fair or bad naturally comes with criticism and negativity and it is done for personal interest
For example: ripple is fudded at the moment and having a hard time with dumps amongst others

But then; some whales are buying the dump

What does this tells you ? Be innovative and see positive vibes and chances from the negative views
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:35:35 PM

Do many people around you claim that bitcoin is bad? yes this happened around my place.
I don't care what they say, even though I haven't been here long, but I'm sure bitcoin isn't as bad as they think, this is a future technology where when the future comes, we are ahead and they are still behind  Cool. I am sure of that!
This is true. I hear every day that Bitcoin is the worst thing that people invented. But hey, do you know any other investment that can bring you such huge profit from the tokensale? I don't
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 10:30:17 PM

I think that many players have already developed 100% immunity to such bad news. I already stopped reading a lot of Bitcoin news sites.

This is the norms of everybody once Bitcoin news site have several negative feedbacks they already neglected and forget it. Infact this is the challenge to us to defend, enlighten them, giving them the right information because this is the future technology.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:25:21 PM

I think that many players have already developed 100% immunity to such bad news. I already stopped reading a lot of Bitcoin news sites.

This is the norms of everybody once Bitcoin news site have several negative feedbacks they already neglected and forget it. Infact this is the challenge to us to defend, enlighten them, giving them the right information because this is the future technology.
Yes.If you are a good trader or an investor, you would not just simply believe in negative news. Because whether we like it or not, negative news are inevitable and they are only done by those fools around who have nothing to do to theirselves but to ruin other's lives. Make this as a challenge and you will surely reach success in your life.
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:27:24 PM

If there are positive thinker for sure there is also a negative people who will comment whatever business opportunity they will discover.
So if there are some individuals saying against with Bitcoin its a part of success in this type of business. So negative views by the others are just a normal things here.
Positive thinking contributes to both the emotional mind and market in my opinion.  Business is opened and closed for years for testing the depth of thinking between positive and negative.
gaj ahmada

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:39:06 PM

indeed there are still many people who think bitcoin is bad and has no benefits for our lives, many people who only hear negative issues about bitcoin then consider bitcoin to be a bad thing without first learning about bitcoin, many negative issues that arise do make the reputation of bitcoin down , but someday people will definitely use bitcoin because the development of technology makes people interested in cryptocurrency
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:27:30 AM

You don't have to be bothered if whatever they will say about it, sharing is an opportunities for them, but having a bad feedbacks and wrong understanding, we are not obliged to argue with people who don't believe and always have doubts, the negativity will only be concluded after
the success of this chain, let things past and consider yourself lucky since you become an early believer.

Future will be the revealing witnesses from all those bad news that's been forecast, let it go along the way.
The future is already here and it is proving them wrong now, many people that have forecast the downfall of bitcoin are already biting their fingers and wallowing in regrets. Although majority of people generating bad news about Bitcoin felt they could create FUD In their own way forgetting that gone are the days when people fill tensed about their investment.

People are already accepting bitcoin to be a future investment, and whatever they invest in bitcoin growth right now will come to speak for them in future when they need it, so it is so easy to overcome any form of FUD now without falling trap of it.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:55:06 AM

yes of course many people think that bitcoin is bad in my country, I don't care what they says negative about it because they don't know what bitcoin really is.
installer

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:03:48 AM

Bitcoin is definitely the best crypto currency at the moment, if you look at its price. But in my opinion other altcoins as ETH, LTC or even BCH are more perspective for the future, because they are cheaper and much faster.
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:04:35 AM

People say what they are instructed to say... most of them no longer think, they just repeat what the TV or newspaper said...
like it or not, crypto currencies are here and are not going away, no use to turn your back to it...
In my country, in the old tales about the explorers that went sailing the world, there is an old man that always shouts that they will die, that it is dangerous, that they shouldn't do it... this represents the fear of the unknown...
if we talk about BTC, we talk about money...so the fear of the unknown will be overwelming for some people  Wink

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Cellerex

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:07:59 AM

yes of course many people think that bitcoin is bad in my country, I don't care what they says negative about it because they don't know what bitcoin really is.
For some reason, most people still treat Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as if it were some kind of fraud. But this is absolutely not true. Bitcoin is the future of the world economy!

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:27:48 AM

Bitcoin is treated as a fraud only by supporters of the traditional banking system, or those who do not know anything about it and have never invested.
I believe that the use of bitcoin and its popularity in the world will grow.No matter how many countries struggle with it-they will have to put up with the "bitcoin phenomenon" and develop clear rules for its regulation.
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:31:42 AM

I'm not surprised, even in real life people tend to rush things that are doing well up but when little problem occurs they will start bad mouthing it so bitcoin is facing the same, wait till bitcoin start recovering better you will see huge people rushing to join the train once again

baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:35:05 AM

News is divided into two types of negative and pozitivnye. Perhaps this is fake news that would delay the bull. Or for any benefits today. The market is good. Everyone is happy with what is happening today, we continue to evolve and move in the right direction today.
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:42:54 AM

This kind of stuff isn't new to bitcoin. Perhaps myself also has a doubt in bitcoin when i first heard about it. They say easy money and great to invest with, but i am bot convinced until such time i tried for myself. And now bitcoin is so popular, many traders and investors are gonna continue to have their income with bitcoin without negativity about it.
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:00:10 PM

Negative opinions are often voiced, and especially many of them appear when the market goes up. But when the market starts to recover, positive opinions appear, this is a natural process and this will not change over time. The main thing is that Bitcoin did not die, as some people said, and it continues to grow, it is impressive.
silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:24:49 PM

yeah i know and i fell that too, when people said a bad views.
i always say to them, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is not illegal and this is the future of money, think if money just a digit and it can use on every county in the world.
i hope someday if all people is know like what cryptocurrency and how it amazing technology.
future is coming for the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: