Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:01:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: negative views about Bitcoin always come!  (Read 17586 times)
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 04:04:20 PM

The negative news about bitcoin  dont stop it, because bitcoin is indeed a controversy in crypto. it's natural when every time there is news about bitcoin negative feedback. so in my opinion this would be a natural thing for bitcoin bad news.

sometimes negative news about bitcoin can also be an opportunity for investors, why? because when there is negative news usually the bitcoin price will fall and this is an opportunity to increase the assets of the holders or investors. because after the negative news is forgotten, the price of bitcoin will be pumped again
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 04:09:18 PM

Not always cryptocurrency news issued always bad. recently i read on an official local news source in my country, saying that bitcoin investment in recent years start promising compared to the end of 2018. The news quote in my opinion has a very good impact and influences the readers about bitcoin development which is starting to recover.
this news clearly makes people wake up. and start to find out about bitcoin along with its market graphing.

For the most part, it depends on how the market behaves and what large players need from the market who do not spare money to order fake news.
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 05:30:42 PM

It's normal to castigate Bitcoin, especially by people who think it's scam. Some even think it works like pyramid scheme for those who got into crypto on the wrong side, that's investing in Bitcoin ponzi. They don't know the greatness of the underlying technology, the future prospects and pains it will solve when adopted mainstream. What I normally do is to help explain more to anyone who talks ill about Bitcoin or crypto at large.
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 06:09:05 PM

Do many people around you claim that bitcoin is bad? yes this happened around my place.
I don't care what they say, even though I haven't been here long, but I'm sure bitcoin isn't as bad as they think, this is a future technology where when the future comes, we are ahead and they are still behind  Cool. I am sure of that!
Even the most remarkable innovation will be accompanied by unflattering reviews about it. And that's fine. Each of us has our own point of view. When people say bad things about Bitcoin, in fact their opinion is based on some facts. But it is worth paying attention that such people simply could not understand well what Bitcoin is, how it works, what it is for, and what future it holds. So before you start trading, I recommend all beginners to thoroughly understand what Bitcoin is.
installer

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 06:11:03 PM

I am the one who is saying that Bitcoin is too old for today, but I never sad it is a bad coin. Huge respect to Satoshi and what he created, but in my opinion coins with 100,000 transactions per second are much more attractive for me.
prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 06:38:13 PM

I am the one who is saying that Bitcoin is too old for today, but I never sad it is a bad coin. Huge respect to Satoshi and what he created, but in my opinion coins with 100,000 transactions per second are much more attractive for me.
Very important is the liquidity of the coin. Now Bitcoin has high liquidity as for a real leader of the cryptocurrency industry.

dawai asmara

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 07:03:46 PM

Very important is the liquidity of the coin. Now Bitcoin has high liquidity as for a real leader of the cryptocurrency industry.
The fact is that Bitcoin is still the highest and best at the moment even though there is a lot of bad news about Bitcoin but that doesn't make Bitcoin continue to fall.
so I also will not doubt Bitcoin even though there are coins whose transaction amount is greater than Bitcoin.
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 07:41:56 PM

The fact is that Bitcoin is still the highest and best at the moment even though there is a lot of bad news about Bitcoin but that doesn't make Bitcoin continue to fall.
so I also will not doubt Bitcoin even though there are coins whose transaction amount is greater than Bitcoin.
yes it has been proven that bitcoin is actually not bad. usually it happens because of environmental factors and I'm sure those who say that are just ordinary people who aren't involved here. what I've achieved from bitcoin has made me even more excited and convinced that bitcoin is very profitable.

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 07:42:05 PM

so many people who don't know if bitcoin is a pyramid scheme, ponzi, etc
they don't really know about bitcoin, because they just know bitcoin only from the cover,,
but, if they want to learn more about bitcoin, i'm sure they will think about how to invest in bitcoin just like think about gold even more
and you don't need to explain anything to them, just show them what you get by investing in cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin my friend
regards
kleshovab7

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 04:50:35 PM

I anticipate not as the more than half of humans in my position yet assume 't recognise what bitcoin is, they just recognise the discover of bitcoin on the other hand they assume 't actually explain what bitcoin is, on the other hand it causes me feeling equanimity when I exercise as no single understands bitcoin or crypto that have in mind no single is upsetting or depreciative my exercise
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:15:13 PM

they don't really know about bitcoin, because they just know bitcoin only from the cover,,
but, if they want to learn more about bitcoin, i'm sure they will think about how to invest in bitcoin just like think about gold even more
and you don't need to explain anything to them, just show them what you get by investing in cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin my friend
regards
we can not always show good results of investment in Bitcoin, so I think that people who are interested in it will be able to understand and understand the spirit and perspective of cryptocurrency

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 05:21:04 PM

Basically, anything that people don't understand they see as bad or are at least suspicious.
With crypto, it's not easy to describe it.
The accurate way to explain bitcoin is: bitcoin is a p2p algorhythm maintained by a publicly distributed ledger that is secured through cryptography.

No one will understand that.
So we say things like, "it's digital currency!" or "its blockchain technology!"
all of which are still not very easy to understand.

Lets say someone came to you and said they had a digital coin, not a real one you can see and touch, but some numbers and it was worth $7000 usd.
Wouldn't that seem fake?

So I don't get upset when people have a bad view of it.
Instead, I try to explain to them just how amazing crypto is and how game changing blockchain technology is.

dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:27:09 PM

Bitcoin isn't just talking about price. Talking about bitcoin can also be with technology. In my opinion, people who view bad bitcoin don't really understand what bitcoin is, what is crypto, what is blockchain. Therefore they talk without knowing in advance what bitcoin can do.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:30:27 PM

regards
we can not always show good results of investment in Bitcoin, so I think that people who are interested in it will be able to understand and understand the spirit and perspective of cryptocurrency
They needed to do that as crypto industry always have surprises and not every investment will succeed, there's also negative part of this Market so best to have backup plans and good knowledge to work with your position, negative insight will not help you so better to keep yourself away from anything like this.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:32:59 PM

Do many people around you claim that bitcoin is bad? yes this happened around my place.
I don't care what they say, even though I haven't been here long, but I'm sure bitcoin isn't as bad as they think, this is a future technology where when the future comes, we are ahead and they are still behind  Cool. I am sure of that!
Yes, there will always be those who will argue that Bitcoin is bad. The main thing to adequately evaluate such words. In fact, it doesn't matter that there are some people who talk about Bitcoin is bad. The process of adopting Bitcoin is already running and full of its adoption is a matter of time.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 06:53:36 PM

As long as I enter the world of Cryptocurrency I don't think Bitcoin is bad because I have learned more about understanding Bitcoin, a weakness is natural because in this world nothing is perfect.
Bitcoin is a blockhain in the future that has a good goal for everyone in developing their business and so far legalized will definitely be much better.
fedben

Activity: 230
Merit: 2

XCRYPT

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 07:08:04 PM

That happens everytime. Definitely you'll hear a negative news about different projects as well. That doesn't mean bitcoin is bad. It still remains the king of all cryptocurrencies. Those coins are beginning to get much better.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 07:10:45 PM

The negative thoughts about crypto in general has been around from the very start but fast forward to today crypto is getting more legit in peoples eye ,adoption rate is increasing every single day ,negative views will vanish slowing because regulations will occur
Felic43

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 07:20:54 PM

When i started crypto currency i have positive view about it but later i started having negative thought because market is going down and is not coming up at all for a long time.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
GGmith

Activity: 394

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 07:53:28 PM

yes negative views about bitcoin Of course there are in every media or around where we live, and I think most of them think like that do not know the truth about bitcoin, including not taking part in this, so they just take the negative side , not on the positive side.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: