Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:21:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 [366] 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL!  (Read 77408 times)
laijsica

Activity: 84
Merit: 13

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 03:18:19 AM
Merited by Ricardo11 (2), JayJuanGee (1), Rabata (1)

I actually suspect that I_Anime does not even have that good of finances in place,   ..  but I don't know, yet these would be the kinds of considerations that a newer guy into bitcoin would have to attempt to take into account and try to plan around so that he can control the amount that he sells or does not sell and to consider if there might be some price points in which it does not make sense for him to continue to DCA.. and either just to hold those funds or maybe put them into other assets.. which are all trade offs, in which some guys will just continue to accumulate BTC for more than a whole cycle before getting into any ideas of selling any BTC or even discontinuing their DCA... but part of the problem is reality.. and the reality may well be that the job of any newbie is not really paying very high wages as compared to the appreciation of their BTC (at least the appreciation that may not end up being sustainable)

While most people now make money for a living, there are few people who can earn some extra income beyond a job or fixed income. What you suggest is certainly valid, but most people by now think that cash is the only thing that matters to them. That's basically why they convert from all other currencies or from bitcoins to cash. Because of this they cannot implement any kind of plan, because the cash withdrawals are spent on life or livelihood.
For most this is the job, you work for your living but it may not be enough.And anything other than sufficient income is out of the question.In this case, small income people can move towards DCA strategies but on a small scale.Start with a small portion of your weekly or monthly income, such as $100. And if you start, you can save it without any hindrance in addition to household expenses. If you can keep DCAing for at least a year then you are successful.This is how people's success stories begin. And bitcoin DCAing a deposit is going to be great for you in future.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10196

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 03:53:08 AM

Another reason is that bitcoin has been the best performing asset since its existence. In terms of value, it has been the most appreciating assets. Its value can be compared to that of gold and silver, i would say 5o times better than gold and 100 times better than silver.

Bitcoin is probably around 1,000x better than gold, even though it could take 50-200 years before he market reflect that - unless bitcoin ends up breaking before then.. .. or something better comes to supersede bitcoin in order to take away its current place as a superior/strongest monetary asset.

I actually suspect that I_Anime does not even have that good of finances in place,   ..  but I don't know, yet these would be the kinds of considerations that a newer guy into bitcoin would have to attempt to take into account and try to plan around so that he can control the amount that he sells or does not sell and to consider if there might be some price points in which it does not make sense for him to continue to DCA.. and either just to hold those funds or maybe put them into other assets.. which are all trade offs, in which some guys will just continue to accumulate BTC for more than a whole cycle before getting into any ideas of selling any BTC or even discontinuing their DCA... but part of the problem is reality.. and the reality may well be that the job of any newbie is not really paying very high wages as compared to the appreciation of their BTC (at least the appreciation that may not end up being sustainable)
I pretty much understand your point sir @JayJuanGee

I wasn't trying to specifically point out anything related to your actual finances, but instead giving an example of a wage and an ongoing aggressive BTC accumulation that could have had happened in the last 18 months at a rate of about 15% of someone's income... and yeah, some guys might not been able to accumulate BTC that aggressively because they may well have to put other aspects of their finances in place and also figuring outways to either increase their income or to cut their expenses in order to potentially achieve that level of aggressiveness... and that was part of the reason that I suggested that I anticipated that your situation was likely not even as good as the one that I was describing in terms of being able to get to a point of having 6 months worth of your income in BTC after ONLY being in bitcoin for less than 18 months.

and  you're definitely right,  like I keep on saying I haven't  gotten far with my accummulation so I'm far from thinking of withdrawing now ,

I was not even really suggesting any kind of withdrawal even under those kinds of circumstances that were described in which the BTC price could double from here and then double again, and then those kinds of dynamics should be considered.. even though for sure a guy with even 2-3 years of value in BTC does not really seem to be in a position of withdrawing, but he may well be in a position in which he might been some needs to reallocate an to diversify out, whether it is bolstering his emergency fund and/or his float or diversifying into some other assets - and I surely am not referring to shitcoins or even locking up large amounts of value.. and yeah, there are guys who are in places in which it is nearly impossible to invest into anything besides bitcoin and shitcoins, so those are choices that guys would be faced with . and anyone getting into gambling shitcoins better be limiting his exposure to less than 10% of his BTC holdings.. .. .. but anyhow, since we have guys from all over the world, there could be guys who have access to investing into index funds or something, and even if they have 2-3 years of income in BTC, they still might be in a good place to merely bolster their emergency funds and reserves a bit.. and that could be enough..

and, yeah, if you are not quite even close to that and even if your BTC holdings might ONLY be 3 months of your annual income, then it well could take a 10x increase in BTC prices, and then 3 months turns into 30 months, so those are the kinds of scenarios, even guys with modest BTC holdings should be taking into account in terms of what is possible in the next 6 to 18 months - even though maybe the odds are not exactly that high to end up getting a 10x from here so quickly.. but you never know with BTC.. In March 2020, we dipped down to $3,850 and then maybe we could say that we bounced back to $10k-ish by late in the year (2020), yet within the next 12 months we were 6x and 7x higher than those $10k prices... ..

And, surely some folks might not consider the kind of runs from 2017 to be possible or likely, but those 2 years resulted in more than a 78x price appreciation from the 2015 bottom to the 2017 top.. .. but then maybe we might say that they measuring point might NOT start until around January 2017 when we reached $1k, and so by the end of 2017, we had accomplished a 20x.. so the BIG numbers are possible and they should be considered in terms of where your BTC holdings might be and if you might need to consider some adjustments based on those kinds of possible levels of exuberance and outrageousness.. and sure it may be the case that you just keep accumulating and hold through it. and make tiny adjustments along the way and just let the BTC price do whatever it is going to do while you just continue to regularly stack sats.. whether the BTC price is high or low..

and I am not even opposed to that.. especially for both a guy that is still going through his first whole cycle and a guy who also might not have a high discretionary/disposable income, it may well be the best of strategies just to continue to pace yourself through the whole matter however it ends up playing out.. which surely guys who were new to bitcoin and went through either the 2017 price run or the 2021 price run, they would have still ended up fine by just continuing to buy the whole time.. . which was kind of the case for me, except I started at the top of the 2013 run, so I started while the price was going down rather than while it was going up.. so the dynamics are a bit different in terms of what might be reasonable and how to play it.. even though in the long run DCA does still end up working for both, especially for any persons with relatively low levels of disposable/discretionary income.

my aim now is to keep accumulating and hodl till I hit my accummulation goal. Like I said back then I focus mainly on trading which eventually was a damn waste of time, so back then I wasn't as aggressive I am now due to knowing about the thread and the knowledge I have acquired from it concerning Bitcoin investment.

Trading does seem to be worse.. and yeah, if you are able to figure out some consistent system to focus on BTC accumulation, then you likely will be good.. .. .. even though like jossiel mentioned there can be quite a few psychological challenges to go through real BIG price swings, yet we cannot even really know how much of a price correction is going to happen or how long it is going to last until after it has happened, so there are a lot of guys who end up selling too much too soon and they are never really able to figure out when to buy back. when they likely would have been better to just keep buying regularly because at least that way they can see the number of their sats increasing, even though the value per sat might be fluctuating a lot along the way, too.

Well to be honest most of us here are not able to be more aggressive the way we wanna in our Accumulation due to our earnings not being able to keep up

The meaning of aggressiveness does not have to do with the amount that you are putting in.. because even if you are ONLY putting in $10 per week, you might be being as aggressive as you are able to be.. so I am not really talking about amounts when I refer to aggressiveness.. but there are ways that you can be aggressive by just making sure that you have all your financial and mental matters in order, so then you are able to afford to be more aggressive than someone who is disorganized and is not paying attention to his cashflow, his emergency fund, his reserves and his float.. and so yeah, you might also make some mistakes because you might sometimes get too aggressive, but if you are planning through various aspects, then your mistakes are not likely going to be enough to put you out of the game.. the mistakes end up not being able to buy for a few weeks or having to use some of your emergency fund because you fucked up with your management of your reserves and/or your float. and things like that.. so part of this whole matter is staying in the game, since there are hostile governments and hostile financial institutions that would like to remove you from your coins and even discourage and/or dissuaded you from accumulating bitcoin... I get the sense that some of the matters related to fees in the last 6 months were attacks on the psychology and the finances of poor people, and so poor people have to figure out ways to be more organized and to put systems in place so that you can still accumulate bitcoin, even when there are forces working against you, and surely as I said before holding your own keys, but maybe you have to build up your wallet size on some exchange to get it up to $500 or $1k before you move it to a private wallet.. which also can cause additional risks that you have to figure out for yourself you level of wanting to deal with that or you might screw yourself if you end up having 400 transactions that are valued between $10 and $100 and when you should have taken measures to limit the number of UTXOs that you have that are so small like that.

but all I know is that as my earnings or sources multiply as time goes so as my accumulating rate would also multiply .

It is not guaranteed but surely we have quite a bit of evidence in place that bitcoin is going to continue to have a lot more UPside movements, so this is a good place to be, yet you still have to figure out your position size and your balancing of you position size with real world concerns.. so that you will have enough fiat during times in which you need it.

Just as you said we are still in the early stage,

Yep.. we get arguments about whether 1% adoption has already happened or not, and there can be some distortions since there are a lot of rich people gobbling up the supply.. which also will deter poor people from doing their own gobbling up of coins... so there are so many normies who don't realize that they are going to need bitcoin, ... .while at the same time none of us knows the future exactly.. which again gets us back to figuring out our position size.

though have missed alot of opportunity in investing in bitcoin but this time around am not planning to take any chances, I will keep accumulating going even though it take me a whole cycle to hit my goal it still worth it.

Many people will probably need to take more than a whole cycle and even 2-3 cycles or more.. to be able to really get to a point of accumulating enough BTC.. so you might end up being ahead of the game, even if you perceive that you were a bit of a slow starter.. but there are a lot of folks who consider that they are too late, but they end up not doing anything or they get distracted into shitcoins because they are searching for the next bitcoin or the quick 10x or quick 100x.. .. hahahahahaha .. I remember some of the trolls were even worse in 2017 when they were arguing that BTC was not going up fast enough and pumping their shitcoin bullshit. ..and yeah, there might have been some of them who were able to get in and out of their shitcoin, but just holding BTC worked pretty damned good for guys who bought and held through that whole period, even though guys will sometimes start to get depressed when the BTC price is down 50% and it keeps correcting... and so the end of the correction remains unclear.. but the  guys who kept buying through 2018, 2019 and 2020.. ended up looking like geniuses later down the road.. .. and so we cannot know how it will end up playing out this time.

And have alot to still learn from you sir JJG and other users here while I keep  Accumulating . Smiley

No problem.. one of the best teachers is your own practices and your application and your coming back to help other guys. .. we are going to continue to get newbies, and even though you might be feeling like a newbie, at some point you are going to be having to teach the newbies who are coming here.. .. including figuring out ways to deal with the traders and the shitcoiners... who might not always be completely wrong.. but on this forum,  there are other threads for that, too... yet they are still going to be coming into threads like this and also into some of the other bitcoin threads and either pumping shitcoins or trying to get you to sell your coins earlier than is probably for your own good... and likely many of us will also question our own practices.. because even if we are continuing to build our sats, we sometimes will consider if we might need to make some adjustments to get some more sats.. or more bang for the buck, which is part of the dilemma presented in this thread, even though many guys have considered DCA to be the best, buying the dip (or even lump summing) sometimes will get us more sats.. it is just quite difficult figure out when the dip is going to be, how far it will go or how long it is going to last.

So maybe the odds that you come to calculate might look something like the below that in 10 years BTC will:
1) Go to zero (or less than $10) (and not recover)  - less than 1%
2) Go to a price that is between $10 and $1k (and not recover) -  less than 5%
3) Go to a price that is between $1k and $10k (and not recover) -  less than 8%
4) Go to a price that is between $10k and $35k (and not recover) -  less than 9%
5) Go to a price that is between $35k and below the current price ($66k-ish) (and not recover) -  less than 10%
6) Go to a price that is between the current price ($66k-ish) and $150k (and get stuck there) -  around 10%
7) Go to a price that is between $150k and $500k (and get stuck there) -  around 12.5%
8 ) Go to a price that is between $500k and $1m (and get stuck there) -  around 12.5%
9) Go to a price that is between $1m and $2m (and get stuck there) -  around 12.5%
10) Go to a price that is between $2m and $10m (and get stuck there) -  around 12.5%
11) Go to a price that is higher $10m -  around 7%

Thumbs up for this Jay. However, i believe its a complex task to predict the price movement of bitcoin. But you have made efforts to share your thoughts on what concerns you.

You have assigned a probability of <1% to Bitcoin reaching zero which I fully agree with you.

I made this prediction a bit spontaneously from numbers that came into my head (and wanting them to add up to 100%), and so I was also trying to ball park the numbers but also to frame the various possible price ranges in terms of both where we might be in 10 years (or what price range we might be in in 10 years).. based on where we are at right now.. and so if something were to change, I might have to change my ranges or my odds... so for example, if we were to shoot down to $20k or we shot up to $200k within the next 6 months, then I likely would have to reconsider matters.. and any of that kind of shooting around is quite likely, and it would probably be unlikely that the price would perform in such a gradual kind of way that my numbers would not end up changing along the way..

I frequently like to go by the 200-WMA, and so if that 200-WMA is kind of staying on track, then it gives decently good guidelines for where we are at, how we got here and where we might be going.. which I figure is represented in my entry-level fuck you status chart... which shows the historical and projected 200-WMA every 6 months.. and even this 6 month period, it is appearing that the upward trajectory is going to have to get upgraded from 16% to around 23%. which is going to end up changing the subsequent bottom (200WMA) prediction numbers and even my own ongoing consideration that my last updating of that chart in November 2023 was too conservative (so yeah, I am planning to update it every 6 months.. .even though maybe I should update it more often or even create another thread just for updating it more frequently.. especially since I refer to it so often.

It is difficult to believe that Bitcoin will ever go to zero someday irrespective of the factors that may affect the price (regulation, adoption, technical development, and competition).

I would imagine that its odds for going to zero in a longer timeline would be greater than it is for within the next 10 years, but who knows?  It could well be that bitcoin is with us forever, as amazing as even the idea of that seems to be and a lot of no coiners and precoiners cannot get their minds around the concept that bitcoin has a kind of existence that makes it stronger than gold.. . .(and in the ballpark of 1,000x more valuable than gold, even though it could take 50-200 years to get to that valuation).

Prediction number 9 interests me the most. This is because the probability of hitting $1m and $2 is above the 12.5% margin. I support any investor with a whole of Bitcoin and will be much happier. My only consideration is that the price won't get stuck there.

My phrasing regarding the "stuck there" is mostly an attempt to say where we might be 10 years from now.. so "stuck there" might not have been a great descriptive choice... .. but maybe if I had just said, where is the BTC price going to be in 10 years and then assigned ranges, that might have been better, even though we know that the BTC price could go up down or whatever, and then where-ever we might end up in 10 years could be crazy, because there could be scenarios that bitcoin does something outrageous and moves through some pretty broad swaths of prices, even though there is a certain kind of Lindy effect that is going on too.. and also including that the more capital that comes in, then the more capital it takes to move the price.

I don't know your reasons for thinking that the price would get stuck at certain price ranges, which is not typical market behavior for Bitcoin. The market tends to fluctuate so sustained plateaus are unlikely.

Probably a bad way of phrasing where we might be in 10 years, and surely I agree that BTC is both designed to pump forever, but also there are likely to be a lot of battles between here and $5 million or so then maybe between $5 million and $100 million per coin might be price arenas in which it becomes a lot more difficult to move the price as much.. so yeah, bitcoin is almost inevitably going to be volatile at least until we get to $5million, which could happen in a cycle or two or three or maybe it takes longer to get there.. and there are going to be both battles and also ongoing and continuous gravitation of monetary value into BTC. .. which is why its addressable market is close to $2.1 quadrillion in future value and around $1 quadrillion in current value.. but there is likely going to be more monetary value in the future as well that is brought by things like bitcoin that we don't necessarily know, yet.. and so $2.1. quadrillion is $1 per satoshi.. but yeah it could take 50 to 200 years to get there..

Here's how confident I am predicting that the price of Bitcoin will be in the next 10 years.
Low-end prediction: $500k - $800k - 70%
High end: $1M - $2M - 30%

You are nutso, and you are bound to be wrong.  Evenif you want to stick to those categories, you need to at least present all of the possibilities..

So maybe something like this would be more encapsulating of all possibilities from your perspective.. which again is nutso, as presented, even if one of those two possibilities might end up playing out..

Stablexcoin's prediction reframed into comprehensiveness

Below $500k - 1% or less

Low-end prediction: $500k - $800k - 69%

High end: $1M - $2M - 29%

Greater than $2 million - 1% or less

You can tweak these numbers  if you like.. but at least the categories are not logically fallacious if you at least account for all of the possibilities, which your earlier example did not and your earlier example likely assigned too high of values to your  two price range possibilities, even though surely you are free to believe whatever you like, even if you are living in a fantasy with your failure/refusal to acknowledge all possibilities.   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Considering that the rate of inflation may be greater 10 years from now, I doubt that bitcoin would want to remain at the bottom when it's a hedge against inflation.

Whenever I make future predictions, I try to frame them in terms of either today's dollars or a reasable ongoing dollar debasement, even though we know that the dollar is not going to debase in a reasonable way..  .. sure we could make our predictions in terms of some other asset like gold or oil or big macs or something like that or even measuring from Hookers, lambos, blow and yachts, but at this time, we are still measuring these kinds of matters in terms of dollars, which the dollars ongoing debasement is perverting values a lot since it is likely going to enter into hyperinflation at some point, so we will end up having to measure in other ways when that ends up happening.. which may or may not end up happening soon within 1-30 years.. I have no clue about how long the dollar/fiat/debt-laden ponzi scheme can keep from totally crashing..

I actually suspect that I_Anime does not even have that good of finances in place,   ..  but I don't know, yet these would be the kinds of considerations that a newer guy into bitcoin would have to attempt to take into account and try to plan around so that he can control the amount that he sells or does not sell and to consider if there might be some price points in which it does not make sense for him to continue to DCA.. and either just to hold those funds or maybe put them into other assets.. which are all trade offs, in which some guys will just continue to accumulate BTC for more than a whole cycle before getting into any ideas of selling any BTC or even discontinuing their DCA... but part of the problem is reality.. and the reality may well be that the job of any newbie is not really paying very high wages as compared to the appreciation of their BTC (at least the appreciation that may not end up being sustainable)
While most people now make money for a living, there are few people who can earn some extra income beyond a job or fixed income. What you suggest is certainly valid, but most people by now think that cash is the only thing that matters to them. That's basically why they convert from all other currencies or from bitcoins to cash. Because of this they cannot implement any kind of plan, because the cash withdrawals are spent on life or livelihood.
For most this is the job, you work for your living but it may not be enough.And anything other than sufficient income is out of the question.In this case, small income people can move towards DCA strategies but on a small scale.Start with a small portion of your weekly or monthly income, such as $100. And if you start, you can save it without any hindrance in addition to household expenses. If you can keep DCAing for at least a year then you are successful.This is how people's success stories begin. And bitcoin DCAing a deposit is going to be great for you in future.

Yep.. Negotiation seems to be ongoingly blind and ongoingly fighting the idea of investing for the long term.. so he is going to have to have fun staying poor... because he is likely never going to get ahead by saving in fiat and failing/refusing to build a BTC stash (even if it is a small one), and surely there are going to be a lot of people coming to bitcoin quite late and wishing that they could have stacked some sats for less than $100k per BTC... and there are going to be satoshi millionaires and they are going to be quite proud of themselves, when right now we can get become a satoshi millionaire for right around $700.. what a deal!!!  that some of us do not recognize and/or appreciate.

I remember less than a year ago, I helped my sister to become a satoshi multimillionaire and it was on several occasions that added up; to a few hundred dollars for sharing various costs and I paid her in BTC. and since then, she has been stacking her own sats... so I am not sure how many she has, but they surely have become more expensive over the last year to year and a half.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
AirtelBuzz

Activity: 210
Merit: 212

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2024, 04:55:50 AM

Every man needs money for his living so man engages himself in various business jobs so that he can provide his financial support.Whether people have a job or a business, they have a certain plan to set aside or insure some of the money they get at the end of the month. People should understand that if they deposit their remaining money in bitcoins, they can make more profit from bitcoins instead of cash. Bitcoin investment is easiest for those who have an additional income opportunity as they can invest in DCA method if they want. Anyone who invests in Bitcoin this way gives everyone the opportunity to deposit Bitcoins weekly or monthly. People who have a job get paid a fixed amount every month and not everyone spends the full amount of that salary. If they invest that money in bitcoin and if they accept their bitcoin investment as a bank, even if they are able to manage it for a long time, they will be able to succeed one day.

Marvelockg

Activity: 168
Merit: 104

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 06:57:54 AM

Every man needs money for his living so man engages himself in various business jobs so that he can provide his financial support.Whether people have a job or a business, they have a certain plan to set aside or insure some of the money they get at the end of the month. People should understand that if they deposit their remaining money in bitcoins, they can make more profit from bitcoins instead of cash. Bitcoin investment is easiest for those who have an additional income opportunity as they can invest in DCA method if they want. Anyone who invests in Bitcoin this way gives everyone the opportunity to deposit Bitcoins weekly or monthly. People who have a job get paid a fixed amount every month and not everyone spends the full amount of that salary. If they invest that money in bitcoin and if they accept their bitcoin investment as a bank, even if they are able to manage it for a long time, they will be able to succeed one day.
sometimes , depending on a single stream of income most expecially as an average salary earner might not give you the luxury of being consistent with your DCA methord most expecially in most countries where civil servants don't get paid on a regular bases and thier salaries can be withheld for months before paying which could be a serious setback that might possibly hinder the effectiveness of your DCA routine but knowledge and discipline entails that you understand the peculiarity of your Financial circumstances and make proper planning which might involve looking for alternative streams of income that will stand as a support system in times when issues might sprout out regarding how consistent you receive your pay.

For those in the business field, it's not going to be a big deal to do a monthly DCA  plan since you're very much in charge of your business and can take a set out portion of your profit into investment purpose while the rest goes back into the daily running of your business. Regardless of the nature of your source of income, with proper planning you can effectively practice and undergo in your accumulation with a very minimal challenge.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
I_Anime

Activity: 378
Merit: 155

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 07:04:13 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2024, 07:26:26 AM by I_Anime
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

I was not even really suggesting any kind of withdrawal even under those kinds of circumstances that were described in which the BTC price could double from here and then double again, and then those kinds of dynamics should be considered.. even though for sure a guy with even 2-3 years of value in BTC does not really seem to be in a position of withdrawing, but he may well be in a position in which he might been some needs to reallocate an to diversify out, whether it is bolstering his emergency fund and/or his float or diversifying into some other assets - and I surely am not referring to shitcoins or even locking up large amounts of value.. and yeah, there are guys who are in places in which it is nearly impossible to invest into anything besides bitcoin and shitcoins, so those are choices that guys would be faced with
well at first I will say thanks for the clarifications it was helpful alot . One diversifying his money in shitcoins is like saying he don't want that money again (is not important) because at the shitcoins will only get you reckt. If I have gotten to such point  of diversifying , I would try and Diversify my money on other projects outside cryptocurrencies space  because at then I may have already gotten myself a good quantities of  Bitcoin stashed so what else , I will probably diversify my money in some project  can easy minimise or manage the risk like real estate, and some others worth Considering.

Trading does seem to be worse.. and yeah, if you are able to figure out some consistent system to focus on BTC accumulation, then you likely will be good.. .. .. even though like jossiel mentioned there can be quite a few psychological challenges to go through real BIG price swings, yet we cannot even really know how much of a price correction is going to happen or how long it is going to last until after it has happened, so there are a lot of guys who end up selling too much too soon and they are never really able to figure out when to buy back. when they likely would have been better to just keep buying regularly because at least that way they can see the number of their sats increasing, even though the value per sat might be fluctuating a lot along the way, too.
you are right the best is just for one to be consistent and persistent with his Bitcoin accumulating. One thing have learned since being in this thread is there's no reason to fear or panic whenever there's some dip or decrease in price due price fluctuations and all that as long have been consistent with accumulating I would be doing my self some big favour. Because have already see such price movements as an opportunity to stack more Bitcoin in your portfolio.

It is not guaranteed but surely we have quite a bit of evidence in place that bitcoin is going to continue to have a lot more UPside movements, so this is a good place to be, yet you still have to figure out your position size and your balancing of you position size with real world concerns.. so that you will have enough fiat during times in which you need it.[ /Quote] that's true there's no guarantees, but we all believe that Bitcoin would keep on with the upside movements, though they might be alot of corrections and price fluctuations on the way. And I believe most people would doubted this back then , during the past years but now look at Bitcoin kept growing.

quote author=JayJuanGee link=topic=5132720.msg63876518#msg63876518 date=1711759782]
No problem.. one of the best teachers is your own practices and your application and your coming back to help other guys. .. we are going to continue to get newbies, and even though you might be feeling like a newbie, at some point you are going to be having to teach the newbies who are coming here.. .. including figuring out ways to deal with the traders and the shitcoiners... who might not always be completely wrong.. but on this forum,  there are other threads for that, too... yet they are still going to be coming into threads like this and also into some of the other bitcoin threads and either pumping shitcoins or trying to get you to sell your coins earlier than is probably for your own good... and likely many of us will also question our own practices.. because even if we are continuing to build our sats, we sometimes will consider if we might need to make some adjustments to get some more sats.. or more bang for the buck, which is part of the dilemma presented in this thread, even though many guys have considered DCA to be the best, buying the dip (or even lump summing) sometimes will get us more sats.. it is just quite difficult figure out when the dip is going to be, how far it will go or how long it is going to last
thanks, your are so right alot of folks at there are being mislead due to not having proper knowledge concerning Bitcoin and this all Space.  By some individuals who claim they know too much but they don't. So it is the duty of those who truly understand how things work here, to lead those who are ready to invest to the right part , so that they won't endup investing in some project that would get them reckt ( like shitcoins) . And also help them in a way to secure a proper investment ( bitcoin).

Wind_FURY (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1825

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 07:56:58 AM

Plus plebs like me who are just starting during this cycle should be with an attitude that any "life-changing" amounts of money can't be earned in merely one cycle. For the 90% of us participating in Bitcoin Land, it will probably take three bull cycles, or probably more. Plus to those people who are willing to risk it by participating in some shitcoinery, do it where the market is denominated in Bitcoin. Do it in Bitcon DeFi, it might be one of the biggest narratives during this cycle.

well, it depends on how much you've been able to gather at the end of each circle and whether or not your goal is to gather as much as is needed to ensure you don't necessarily have to work once you've sold off your holding. It's good we make it plain that the reason why you're accumulating or investing in Bitcoin will not be the same reason why the next person is doing his and this will go a long way in shaping how he goes about with his investment and how long he desires to hold and remain in profit before selling his holding. For a young guy who's receiving some stipends from his parent while in school and decides to put them into doing regular DCAing once the money comes in, he can decide to work with just investing for a single circle or two circles and take out the proceeds of his investment into starting an entrepreneurial business of his own and as long as that's his purpose of investing in Bitcoin and that he has archived that purpose, then he has made a good investment journey.

I know that generally speaking, what puts you at a better profit margin is basically how long you're able to continue stacking and how much you've been able to stack within such period of time but if the resources are available, a guy can use two circles to stack way more than what another person will be able to stack within four to six circles if the latter use a DCA amount that's not big enough so in essence, it's not just about staying too long that gives you good profit out of your investment, it is actually accumulating as much as you can within a stipulated time frame and then selling when you've reached your investment. If you've reached your goal by just accumulating within a single circle or two, you will still be in profit and if you can still go longer and continue accumulating along the way, it will still put you at a good advantage.

Although that's true, I'm basing my post from the viewpoint of plebs like me - who have just recently started their accumulation of Bitcoin. We don't have the capital like BlackRock or Warren Buffett. Because if the plebs did, I'm very confident they wouldn't be buying Bitcoin with almost 100% of their savings during 2019. Hahaha. They would be buying houses and yachts, or the next new sports car. Cool

Plus the other point is to always be humble, and stack sats.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Sim_card

Activity: 434
Merit: 371

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2024, 08:42:06 AM

sometimes , depending on a single stream of income most expecially as an average salary earner might not give you the luxury of being consistent with your DCA methord most expecially in most countries where civil servants don't get paid on a regular bases and thier salaries can be withheld for months before paying which could be a serious setback that might possibly hinder the effectiveness of your DCA routine but knowledge and discipline entails that you understand the peculiarity of your Financial circumstances and make proper planning which might involve looking for alternative streams of income that will stand as a support system in times when issues might sprout out regarding how consistent you receive your pay.
Self management is what matters a lot in our bitcoin journey. It is not a most that you need to have various means of income before you can be consistent and persistent with your DCA approach weekly or monthly. Those civil servant that you mentioned that are not being paid regularly, it is not a problem to hinder them from using DCA strategy to accumulate bitcoin, because it is the best option that a new beginner can use to accumulate bitcoin to a certain height. Since you said three to four months is when they get paid. I know that it cannot be always maybe it use to be once in a while that the government pays them like that while the other months are being paid regularly. Such investor only needs to frontload his DCA to cover for those monthly that he will  not be paid. If he is paid regularly, he continues to buy whenever he gets paid.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
teamsherry

Activity: 168
Merit: 46

Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 10:38:00 AM

This is a good point.

A person might want to be as aggressive as he can be within his own means to acquire as many bitcoin as he is able to do, and there is nothing wrong with that as long as he does not cause something like the wealth (or the earlier BTC adoption) of someone else to cloud his own visions regarding some of his own limits.

There is no problem with some healthy levels of competition, since it is quite likely that many of us engage in a certain level of competition, yet there are also some needs for measuring our own levels of aggressiveness in reasonable kinds of ways in order that we do not end up overdoing it or even contributing to our own levels of becoming too emotional in the ways that we are investing and/or protecting ourselves..  

Let's say for example, there are two guys of very similar economic status and maybe in their early 30s, and maybe they earn around $40k per year and they are able to save and/or invest around $4k (10%) to $10k (25%) per year - depending on how aggressive they are or how much they had been building up their investment portfolios.. so if each of them had been investing and/saving for 10 years, there could be quite a bit of variance in both the size of their investment portfolio and also what is contained in their investment portfolio, and after 10 years investing,

Guy1-  Earlier bitcoin investor with 10% investment -  might have around $40k invested - but he discovered bitcoin 7 years ago.. so he has around $22k invested into traditional investments  like stocks ($8k in his first 2 years and then $14k in his last 7 years).. and around $18k invested into bitcoin at $50 per week that resulted in about 2 BTC.  If we assume around a 50% increase in the value of his traditional investment, his total investment portfolio is worth about $161k ($21k stocks + $140k BTC)

Guy2- Later Bitcoin investor with 25% invested -  might have $100k invested but only invested into traditional investments of stocks, and just discovered BTC... so the total value of his investment portfolio might be around $150k.. so this guy surely could catch up to the earlier guy by starting to invest aggressively into bitcoin at around $200 per week (or even lump sump moving some of his earlier investment into BTC), yet it does not seem as practical to lump sum invest with all of it, so he has to find some  kind of a balance and then start to pursue bitcoin with $200 per week and he will likely end up passing up the guy who is ONLY investing 10% of his income.. and perhaps only 5% into bitcoin.

On the other hand, if there were a third guy (guy3) with the same demographics as the other two and a 15% per year investment of his salary which would be $6k per year and a total of $60k invested over 10 years -  but who had taken both a more aggressive bitcoin stance and a more aggressive overall investment stance than the 10% guy but not as aggressive as the 25% guy, yet who had also discovered bitcoin around 7 years ago and who had been investing into bitcoin for the last 7 years at $100 per week, and who continues to invest at $100 per week.. so his total portfolio has $23,500 invested into stocks and then $36,500 invested into bitcoin with 4 BTC accumulated  So his total portfolio would be $315k ($35k stocks and $280k BTC)

The second guy who is investing 25% per year for the past 10 years is the most aggressive of the three investors, yet his total portfolio has performed the worst over the past 10 years, and since in this scenario, he had just discovered bitcoin, he surely could catch up and pass the first guy in a fairly short period of time, yet if those two guys were to maintain their same pace, it could take him 15-20 years to catch up to the third guy since the third guys in not overly aggressive, but he is maintaining a pretty good pace of $100 per week, and he might never catch up to the third guy unless he increases his income and/or cuts his expensive, but he might not have as much room to work with since he is already aggressively investing 25% of his income at $200 per week-ish, so it is not always easy to either increase your income or decrease your expenses in order to be able to invest more, so in some sense, the second guy just has to continue to invest at his own pace and there may be some points in which he ends up catching up to the third guy. but surely no guarantees and probably no reason to really overly stress out about.

Amongst all three it seems that the second person has a far more better investment stance than the first and slightly better than the third and this is because he was a little fairly aggressive than the first person and continued to input 25% to his weekly DCA buying (And its clear from your explanation that all of them had equal financial capability and probably also had figured out their cashflow very well, meaning that they all had equal ability to be aggressive as the second person but for one reason or the other did not, maybe cause they are also feeding other asset alongside bitcoin),  I know that clearly the time he started has put him at quite a disadvantage compared to how well his other fellows investment are doing and how long they have been into it, and from your explanation he had already invested 100k in traditional investments which should already be bringing in some dividends by now that he could use to front load his investment at some point, but this would only be achieved if he realises at some point that bitcoin is a more better asset than the rest and decides to have more value in it then liquidating some asset is possible, just like Micheal saylor that sold most of his MSTR shares just to buy more bitcoin, IMO if the second guy wants to catch up at some point he must actually have to take a different approach than just the normal consistency, he has to also adopt other buying the dip strategies and maybe more investment into bitcoin with lump sum, but yeah it has to be done in a way that he won't be messing up himself too much and maybe spread his aggression over the years so that his other asset can still be generating extra income for him to invest in bitcoin.

The third person is also having a good portfolio and that is because he was fairly aggressive to invest in bitcoin and maybe at some point reduced his allocations to other asset.

My lesson from this is simple, get started early, now is early for me that started 2 months ago to invest and if I maintain my consistency with a little aggression like third cause I'm not well able now to be like the second untill I have an income raise then I'll be far better than someone who is going to start investing later in the future.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
laijsica

Activity: 84
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 10:47:49 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2024, 10:35:13 PM by laijsica

Self management is what matters a lot in our bitcoin journey. It is not a most that you need to have various means of income before you can be consistent and persistent with your DCA approach weekly or monthly. Those civil servant that you mentioned that are not being paid regularly, it is not a problem to hinder them from using DCA strategy to accumulate bitcoin, because it is the best option that a new beginner can use to accumulate bitcoin to a certain height. Since you said three to four months is when they get paid. I know that it cannot be always maybe it use to be once in a while that the government pays them like that while the other months are being paid regularly. Such investor only needs to frontload his DCA to cover for those monthly that he will  not be paid. If he is paid regularly, he continues to buy whenever he gets paid.
Having a secure source of income is of particular importance for sustaining the DCAing process. Once you start a project, if you don't keep it going, it will die. Irregular flow of salary is a big problem in employment whether it is government or private.If you don't get paid on time, your DCAing routine can become uncoordinated. In this case you can start again after some time (Pause) interval where no one is exerting some force on you. When you have enough you fill in the blanks.This is your freedom and getting your profit into long term DCAing.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
FinePoine0

Activity: 392
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 11:31:35 AM

Plus plebs like me who are just starting during this cycle should be with an attitude that any "life-changing" amounts of money can't be earned in merely one cycle. For the 90% of us participating in Bitcoin Land, it will probably take three bull cycles, or probably more. Plus to those people who are willing to risk it by participating in some shitcoinery, do it where the market is denominated in Bitcoin. Do it in Bitcon DeFi, it might be one of the biggest narratives during this cycle.

well, it depends on how much you've been able to gather at the end of each circle and whether or not your goal is to gather as much as is needed to ensure you don't necessarily have to work once you've sold off your holding. It's good we make it plain that the reason why you're accumulating or investing in Bitcoin will not be the same reason why the next person is doing his and this will go a long way in shaping how he goes about with his investment and how long he desires to hold and remain in profit before selling his holding. For a young guy who's receiving some stipends from his parent while in school and decides to put them into doing regular DCAing once the money comes in, he can decide to work with just investing for a single circle or two circles and take out the proceeds of his investment into starting an entrepreneurial business of his own and as long as that's his purpose of investing in Bitcoin and that he has archived that purpose, then he has made a good investment journey.

I know that generally speaking, what puts you at a better profit margin is basically how long you're able to continue stacking and how much you've been able to stack within such period of time but if the resources are available, a guy can use two circles to stack way more than what another person will be able to stack within four to six circles if the latter use a DCA amount that's not big enough so in essence, it's not just about staying too long that gives you good profit out of your investment, it is actually accumulating as much as you can within a stipulated time frame and then selling when you've reached your investment. If you've reached your goal by just accumulating within a single circle or two, you will still be in profit and if you can still go longer and continue accumulating along the way, it will still put you at a good advantage.

Although that's true, I'm basing my post from the viewpoint of plebs like me - who have just recently started their accumulation of Bitcoin. We don't have the capital like BlackRock or Warren Buffett. Because if the plebs did, I'm very confident they wouldn't be buying Bitcoin with almost 100% of their savings during 2019. Hahaha. They would be buying houses and yachts, or the next new sports car. Cool

We found ourselves currently accumulating bitcoins with small amounts of money only since joining this topic. As much as possible we are trying to accumulate enough bitcoins, feel useful from the day we start accumulating bitcoins. Only DCA method is the best method to invest, there are many big investors who can convert their capitals into Bitcoin.

ginsan

Activity: 1330
Merit: 616

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 01:19:16 PM

They are a big company that has unlimited money. They have become a role model for many people because of their attitude towards investing in Bitcoin. Bitcoin will make us rich and we can buy things that may be difficult for us to buy at the moment but by investing in bitcoin we can achieve our dreams in the years to come. We are all beginners who want to change our lives by investing in Bitcoin.

Maybe it's true that that won't happen in the near future because the investment we make is smaller compared to Blackrock, but in this case we have the same goal, namely buying and holding.

The biggest losses that occur today are for those who keep selling and there is no inner perseverance in them to hold it in the long run. Holding fiat is meaningless because its value will continue to decline due to inflation, Bitcoin has changed this path because its limited supply will make us rich in the decades to come.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Tmoonz

Activity: 154
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 02:26:34 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2024, 03:04:07 PM by Tmoonz

We found ourselves currently accumulating bitcoins with small amounts of money only since joining this topic. As much as possible we are trying to accumulate enough bitcoins, feel useful from the day we start accumulating bitcoins. Only DCA method is the best method to invest, there are many big investors who can convert their capitals into Bitcoin.

That can be misleading, irrespective of that fact that the dca strategy plays a very vital role in Bitcoin long term investment of which it's benefits are too numerous to mention, the reason why it dominates the thread, it will be very wrong to proclaim that the dca strategy is the only best method,  yes undoubtedly dca is a very good strategy when it comes to Bitcoin long term investment. But however, if only you have been reading most of our previous pages you would have find out that this argument of which is the best strategy has been summarized in such a way that every investor must make an informed decisions as regards to the choice of strategies that will suits him or her in terms of

Financial situations

Investment goals and objectives

Risk tolerance level

This are what should be considered when making choice of strategies to be employed during your accumulation process.

We have talked about the lump sum, the dca, and buying the dip and they are all talking about how to maximize every opportunity and buy as much as possible you can and hodl for as long as achieving your investment goals and objectives and this should be your most concern and not trying to make any comparison of which is the best. The dca allows you to make purchases with fixed amount of money at different intervals irrespective of the price point, and can make a lump sum buy or buy wholesomely when there is a dip,  all the strategies are very important based on how it suits and how  you were able to utilize them as an investor.
I just hope this will make sense to you.

Winterfrost

Activity: 587
Merit: 135

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 02:35:55 PM

Self management is what matters a lot in our bitcoin journey. It is not a most that you need to have various means of income before you can be consistent and persistent with your DCA approach weekly or monthly. Those civil servant that you mentioned that are not being paid regularly, it is not a problem to hinder them from using DCA strategy to accumulate bitcoin, because it is the best option that a new beginner can use to accumulate bitcoin to a certain height. Since you said three to four months is when they get paid. I know that it cannot be always maybe it use to be once in a while that the government pays them like that while the other months are being paid regularly. Such investor only needs to frontload his DCA to cover for those monthly that he will  not be paid. If he is paid regularly, he continues to buy whenever he gets paid.
Having a secure source of income is of particular importance for sustaining the DCAing process.Having a secure source of income is of particular importance for sustaining the DCAing process. Once you start a project, if you don't keep it going, it will die. Irregular flow of salary is a big problem in employment whether it is government or private.If you don't get paid on time, your DCAing routine can become uncoordinated. In this case you can start again after some time (Pause) interval where no one is exerting some force on you. When you have enough you fill in the blanks.This is your freedom and getting your profit into long term DCAing.
you both are obviously on the same school of thought and like @sim_card had rightly put it, you don't necessarily need several streams of income before you can effectively stack up your Bitcoin using the DCA methord. Regardless of how regular or irregular your income comes in, iether it's through your regular salary or the profit from your business, with adequate plan on ground, you will be able to carry out your DCA stacking at ease.

If you're facing deficulty following up on your DCA routine with a single stream of income, chances are that even if you have multiple streams of income you might still face similar cross road. Discipline starts from little and grows when you're bestowed with much finance. Certainly, if you have double streams of income it will be to your advantage as you can easily increase on your set out amount for each stacking and if you so desire, you can decide that the profit from one source of your income will all go into accumulating Bitcoin and if it works well for you, it could be one of the fastest way to reach your accumulation goal but having several sources of income doesn't in itself translet to being able to accumulate more or effectively carry out a DCA routine. And again, having a weekly or monthly DCA plan doesn't necessarily mean you must always buy on a set day. If your source of income comes as smooth as possible and can allow that, then that's going to be a perfect way to discipline yourself if you so decide to buy at said day or date of the week but if your income doesn't follow a regular pattern, it's not necessary to inconvenience yourself or even think on borrowing just so you can meet up with the set out date, if you do so, it will technically mean that you've become enslaved to your investment. so, there might be times when you might not be able to buy as at when planed expecially for newbies that aren't financially strong or guys that are working in firms that owe workers thier salary but later pay after a while. The main thing is to be discipline enough to always buy once you've been paid and always treat the money you've set out for your investment purpose as if it's no longer your own so you don't get tempted to skip a particular month or week because your salary comes in late.

cxtreenal

Activity: 77
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 03:16:17 PM

They are a big company that has unlimited money. They have become a role model for many people because of their attitude towards investing in Bitcoin. Bitcoin will make us rich and we can buy things that may be difficult for us to buy at the moment but by investing in bitcoin we can achieve our dreams in the years to come. We are all beginners who want to change our lives by investing in Bitcoin.

Maybe it's true that that won't happen in the near future because the investment we make is smaller compared to Blackrock, but in this case we have the same goal, namely buying and holding.
Retail investors like us can certainly take a lot of inspiration from multi-investment companies like BlackRock.But Bitcoin does not guarantee that you will become richer because the investment is based on your capital in and your own view. You didn't mention which method you use to invest in Bitcoin. If you invest for long term you can start with DCA method. If you choose this method, you remain sure that you can bring the low risk to your investment. It should be noted that Bitcoin does not make you rich overnight. Another thing to consider for you is that you can use your capital to meet your goals by buying Bitcoin by dips, although it's a larger investments. But in all investments you will have risk, it should be kept in your consideration.
wmaurik

Activity: 2030
Merit: 704

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 04:44:39 PM

If you continue to collect Bitcoin for investment purposes, this is no different from investors who continue to convert their capital into Bitcoin. Because in reality we all know that Bitcoin really has great benefits and can also change everyone's lives for the better. So you have actually done something good and will also be quite useful for yourself through your efforts and it will be much more useful if the people in your current environment also want to follow the steps you have implemented now. Because this year is a very good year to continue to utilize capital into Bitcoin at the level of our respective abilities.

███████████████████████████████
█████████
▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███
▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████
▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████
███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀████████
████
███▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████
██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄███████
███████
▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████
▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
RECEIVE BONUS

[ NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED ]
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Miles2006

Activity: 238
Merit: 149

Cashback 15%

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 05:02:38 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), Su-asa (1)

Dca strategy being the best is something I don't understand, dca strategy is used to accumulate bitcoin irrespective of your status, even with the dca strategy an investor can still not make progress if he/she fails to make proper planning. Using the dca strategy doesn't mean you have to use a little amount to accumulate but tho if your income allows that then it can't be compulsory. In my opinion using the dca strategy doesn't mean you don't have access to increase your accumulation but it just give room for a proper planning monthly or weekly when you have the access to calculate your emergency funds, personal needs, etc before going ahead to buy. For example the amount I used at first is not the same with my present amount cause I increase gradually. Dca strategy has nothing to do with poor or accumulate with little amount.

Jaycoinz

Activity: 308
Merit: 152

God is All

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2024, 05:24:30 PM

I actually suspect that I_Anime does not even have that good of finances in place,   ..  but I don't know, yet these would be the kinds of considerations that a newer guy into bitcoin would have to attempt to take into account and try to plan around so that he can control the amount that he sells or does not sell and to consider if there might be some price points in which it does not make sense for him to continue to DCA.. and either just to hold those funds or maybe put them into other assets.. which are all trade offs, in which some guys will just continue to accumulate BTC for more than a whole cycle before getting into any ideas of selling any BTC or even discontinuing their DCA... but part of the problem is reality.. and the reality may well be that the job of any newbie is not really paying very high wages as compared to the appreciation of their BTC (at least the appreciation that may not end up being sustainable)

If you want to be successful, you must be willing to sacrifice and also manage yourself despite the odds against it especially when it comes to Bitcoin investment. They are people who earn very big but they still find it very hard to actually save up or plan through an investment with Bitcoin and this is because of the lack of discipline while they are other's who don't even earn up to that amount but yet still found a way to make good use of it and this is why I told a friend of mine that making it through an investment is not solely based on the amount of money you earn but also on how discipline and responsible you are to follow through with your particular method.

Dunamisx

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 06:21:22 PM

Knowing all these you have said and going by them all, we could see that bitcoin present us with a financial opportunity in which we couldn't have it kind over years in fiat, but for only those who recognizes how they could partake of these advantages will adopt bitcoin, invest and hodl, because its one of the means to financial liberty, those who are early investors could tell and we can as well see from the history on what it has laid down on every investors in it, we just have to locate in the aspect we are more interested with and come in with this decentralized digital currency in other for us to see the change desired in our financial economy, in bitcoin network, knowledge first before the money we want to have in it could comes in.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MusaPk

Activity: 630
Merit: 196

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2024, 06:47:53 PM
Merited by bitmover (2)

https://bitcoindata.science/withdrawal-strategy is not loading data at my end. Is it only me who getting this error or you also can't see the page not loading the data.

We are having technical problems with the coingecko API. They want to sell their paid plan...

I am working on it, I  will come back here with more information once I fix it!

How much coingecko is asking for there paid plan? We can contribute since we using and getting benefit from this tool.

Good luck bitmover. Looking forward for the fix. It's a good tool and fun to play with.  

Why do you feel some kind of a need to try to be fair and balanced in terms of talking about buying and selling, when we are not talking about selling in this thread.. ..

The emphasis is in this thread is to figure out and to compare and contrast ways to accumulate BTC.. and selling is not part of the more basic BTC accumulating strategies... so fuck selling in terms of describing it as a basic strategy - absent if you have already reached your accumulation goals and have already overly accumulated BTC and have actually gotten past your buying and accumulation stage of your BTC journey, which is the topic and emphasis of this thread.

Fair enough.
We have seen 3 ways of gathering Bitcoins so far in this thread DCA, Lump Sum and buy on the dip. Moreover there are hypo's also available that can give you fair idea about where you are standing in term of Bitcoin accumulation.

Yeah, but if you are new to bitcoin, then anytime is good to buy. .and so it might take a whole cycle before a BTC accumulator might start to get into extra strategizing around something like the 200WMA.. yet sure, sometimes, we might come to bitcoin and actually already see that BTC prices are at, near or below the 200-WMA and we might be able to recognize some extra motivation to become more aggressive in our BTC accumulation strategy than what we otherwise would have had been.

It is blessing for anyone who is in accumulation phase and find out that Bitcoin price is close to 200-WMA. This point is discussed and there is consent that first goal is to accumlate Bitcoins to get in recommended hypo's.

Yeah.. sorry about that.  Bitmover is working on it, and hoping to get it resolved soon... perhaps within the coming days..

Bitmover provided a status update in this post from yesterday.

Edit: Upon further reading of the posts of the thread, I see that bitmover already responded to address this matter..

Seems like coingecko need some bucks for there plan.

Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 325

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 07:50:07 PM

Knowing all these you have said and going by them all, we could see that bitcoin present us with a financial opportunity in which we couldn't have it kind over years in fiat, but for only those who recognizes how they could partake of these advantages will adopt bitcoin, invest and hodl, because its one of the means to financial liberty, those who are early investors could tell and we can as well see from the history on what it has laid down on every investors in it, we just have to locate in the aspect we are more interested with and come in with this decentralized digital currency in other for us to see the change desired in our financial economy, in bitcoin network, knowledge first before the money we want to have in it could comes in.
One of the main things on why Bitcoin or simply crypto space did make out such noise is that it do really gives out that kind of opportunity or chances on which you couldnt really be able to see in fiat
on which i do highly totally agree on what you have said. This is why this market did get so much attention due into this kind of opportunity but of course this isnt something that you could see in other markets
on which it would be something that you could really be that able to tell the difference when it comes to volatility in overall on which this is something that you cant really be able to make yourself
that want to missed out these opportunities and chances.

Speaking about Buy the dip and hold then this would really be just that good into those people who are really that deciding on making some holding for long term and not into those
traders who are really that tending to have a dealing in a short term period.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 [366] 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: