Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:48:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 [406] 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL!  (Read 82102 times)
Justbillywitt

Activity: 252
Merit: 215

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 06:16:13 PM

My fellow plebs, another indicator that might help give you more confidence in buying the DIP is the Bid/Ask Ratio. I personally haven't seen what the ratio currently is right now, but with the post-halving + post-ETF approval market conditions, the ratio would probably more positive than negative during this DIP. Cool

OK, the DIP is coming and it's NOW the time for YOU to PAY ATTENTION. For those who employ a DCA strategy, it's probably a good decision to start making your purchases bigger. For those who employ a Buy the DIP strategy, start placing your bids NOW. Currently, the 200-Weekly Simple Moving Average is at $34,200. Will it touch that line again? Probably not, but near that line has always been a good buying opportunity.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well, the 200-WMA currently is moving up at a pace that is right around 40% per year, and so it can slow down in its appreciation rate or it can go up faster if the BTC price goes up faster, and so for sure the BTC spot price is going to get close to the 200-WMA again and perhaps even go below it, yet it is difficult to expect the BTC spot price to get within 25% above the 200-WMA or lower within the next 12-18 months.. (even though right at this moment, the BTC price is ONLY around 68% higher than the 200-WMA - see here).

Never say never, but we should be careful in terms of any kind of overexpectations in regards to BTC price correction that might not end up going as low as we might expect them to go.

I was merely mentioning it as a guide for newbies who want to start HODLing. DCA at the current price = Good. But "IF" Bitcoin crashes down to that line or go below it TODAY = throw DCA out of the window and get as much cash as you can and buy Bitcoin.
The message is well understood. Sometimes when opportunity that rarely comes by happen, we need to grab it with our two hands. This is one of those moments that we have been talking about in this thread about investment strategy of dividing our investment capital into 3 parts and keeping one part aside to use and buy the dip. Now the dip is currently happening, this is the right moment to use the part meant for buying the dip and engage in buy order. Don't wait for any further dip, because after now it will be all the up. I already got some good volume at $57k and my weekly DCA still continues. I will still engage the dip if it goes down more than this.

Furious 7

Activity: 2870
Merit: 651

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 07:25:38 PM

I dont really agree with this because even though we are long-term investors when talking about market movements and carrying out analysis it should not be omitted because after all it is something that is still quite important to do because with that we can see some what is the possibility of whether it will be purchased directly or in stages later considering that even in DCA we sometimes dont really care about the price when buying but still if we get a price that is lower than the target of what we want to buy of course that is a good thing so even though we are long-term investors, we cannot just let go of analysis .

Because in the end not doing analysis every day and not caring about analysis at all is a very different thing so analysis is still quite important, its just that we dont need to do it every minute or every hour of every day when trying to become an investor.
Market analysis is mostly done by traders, because they are short term hodlers. A newbie that just started his bitcoin journey does not need to know anything about market analysis because it is stressful and needs time to understand how to analyze the market, which makes me see it as a distraction to beginners who just started accumulating bitcoin. Whether you analyze the market or not that will not increase your bitcoin stash if you don't buy any bitcoin. This is why new beginners or investors in their accumulation phase should only focus more on regular buying weekly or monthly using DCA to build up their bitcoin portfolio overtime.

Analyzing the market can be of a distraction to them since they are new into bitcoin, what they just need to do is to figure out how much is their discretionary income that they can use to buy bitcoin after other important aspect has been taken care of for a healthy bitcoin long term journey. T
It is nvestors who have accumulated up to 50% and above of their bitcoin target that can analyze the market to know when they can buy, because their bitcoin stash have reached a level that if they pause buying, it will not be a bad action. We should also know that no one can predict the next price movement of bitcoin, this is why I don't see market analysis useful for a beginner who just started his bitcoin journey since he is not planning to sell within a shot period of time, but hodli for long. There is no need to stop or pause buying because you feel there will be a dip tomorrow, what if the dip does not come, you will keep on waiting and wasting your precious time that you should have being using to build up your bitcoin stash.
Most of us think that analysis is only for those who are traders, but in my opinion that is something that could be said to be inaccurate because in the end investors also need analysis, which in the end before making plans to make purchases and DCA fundamental analysis is very important to review. whether the progress of what we want to buy is so good or not that it can become a benchmark in DCA or periodic purchases made afterwards.

Because in the end when talking about DCA we have to have a good understanding of the financial management that we have and after that when we do DCA we also need an evaluation of what we have done so in this case analysis is still important so there is no harm if investors learn it even though in the end the way it is used is different from those who trade.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
teamsherry

Activity: 182
Merit: 52

Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 07:30:55 PM

Right now instead of getting panic on the dump people can continue to accumulate since their aim is for the long term and not for short-term trades. If they got afraid for sure they would be the loser in the long run.
this period is obviously in line with the statement that Everytime is the best time to buy BTC and the DIP is even the better time to buy more. although $57k isn't all that DIP and for most people that are buying there BTC using the DCA methord, it doesn't make a big difference if the market is getting bullish or bearish since you've already set out an amount that will regularly go into your weekly or monthly DCA and would have to continue in your stacking regardless of the market trend but if the resource is available, correction like this presents a perfect opportunity to buy more. But you know that if the amount you're using for your weekly or monthly DCA isn't much, regardless of wether Bitcoin is at $57k or $80k, you aren't really on a big advantage that much since what's really a major factor that determines if you're in profit or that determines if buying at certain DIPs will put you in good profit is that you've bought more BTC at such time.

DCA is a good strategy but we can't look down on the fact that mixing up strategies is even better when accumulating bitcoin, you might be thinking that 57k isn't much of a dip but I tell you that this might be the lowest the price can get or it can also dip even more, so what do I do if I were thinking like you are, I split the amount I wanted to use to buy bitcoin into parts and buy as the price continues to dip that way I'm better off than waiting for one big dip that may never come.

I think at this point fkr most of us that have been growing our reserves this might be a good time to start buying, we have talked a lot about waiting for dips and how unlucky you can be, it's good you take advantage of what you see that wait any longer.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
usekevin

Activity: 2226
Merit: 561

Need Manager!!Hire Me!! Telegram Id @Usekevin

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 07:37:59 PM

I am not sure if you are saying that correctly... because sometimes for newbies diversification is a kind of security blanket of not really knowing what they are investing into, and so yeah, sure most people don't know, and even people who invest into bitcoin, sometimes do not really know, so even though some of us might say to stop fucking around with shitcoins, there can be a perception that the bitcoiners are biased and we are merely pumping our bags.. .. so there is some kind of need to build some kind of a conviction in regards to the asset in which we are investing, so frequently if there is doubt about bitcoin, then there is going to be receptivity to both the shitcoin talking points, but also shitcoiners will also frequently be pushing the benefits of diversifying just in case bitcoin does not work or that some of the shitcoins might perform better than bitcoin and/or various other talking points, which frequently will sound convincing to a newbie.. including the "need to have an open mind".

The trader will invest their money based on their prediction,it also like the gambling need of luck even after you invest in the potential coin sometimes.Because the market flow now was become almost the unpredictable one.Some people do the random investment in the new coin and get then huge multiple of the capital.But the trading with the way of prediction based on the previous history was the important one.The skilled trader will make the money without doubt,it may delayed.But the money from the profit will be the sure thing.Before investing check the background of the project and owner profile.

I agree.  It is better for people who are starting out with a relatively small amount to build one first before adding anything else, and there likely is no rush to add anything else, but there may be some need to balance cash amounts with the bitcoin amounts in order to figure out levels of aggressiveness in regards to how fast to attempt to accumulate a sizable bitcoin position... and yeah, some folks might not have options to establish a sizable position in less than 5 years and some of them might take closer to 10 years before they start to feel they start to need to diversify... but yeah, a person can become more informed about himself and his preferences to diversify while he is building his bitcoin investment.. and he might not know exactly in advance when he is going to start to feel needs to spread out his investments a bit more.

The trader can use the option of make use of their savings into the investment.Because the investing their saving in the cryptocurrency was the wise for the current market conditions.Because the usage of the cryptocurrency was increased as like the stock market investment.So if the trading coin was the potential one means the demand of the coin will allow you make the bag full of profit.But the patience of the holding was the important one and spread your investment on various coins to get the profit at various points and to balance a trading losses in the bear market.

Mr.suevie

Activity: 532
Merit: 334

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2024, 08:21:16 PM

OK, the DIP is coming and it's NOW the time for YOU to PAY ATTENTION. For those who employ a DCA strategy, it's probably a good decision to start making your purchases bigger. For those who employ a Buy the DIP strategy, start placing your bids NOW. Currently, the 200-Weekly Simple Moving Average is at $34,200. Will it touch that line again? Probably not, but near that line has always been a good buying opportunity.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Bitcoin bounced back to $56500 today creating a substantial opportunity for Bitcoin investors. As Bitcoin broke the $60,000 line and dropped to the $56,000 line, Bitcoin may fall to $50,000, making it a good time to invest for Bitcoin investors. For those who invest using the Dollar Cost Averaging (DCA) method, this is considered a dip market enough to invest in.

Though it's actually true that the price of Bitcoin can drop even further, considering the market sentiment, but as an investor that we are, I don't really think it's necessary analysing the market before we start buying, because every time is an opportunity to invest in Bitcoin, and as an investor that is accumulating Bitcoin through the DCA accumulating strategy, you are actually going to be the most benefactor because at some point during the accumulate journey, you may buy the lowest part of the deep, and even decide to buy aggressively during that period that the price was very down, as long as it doesn't affect you in financing your your day to day activities, but for those that are waiting only to buy at the deep, they are definitely going to miss a whole lot of buying opportunities, because the kind of deep they may be waiting for may not come again, so it's best to buy now.

And lastly, as a long term investor that we are, it's actually pointless paying too much attention to the price of Bitcoin every now and then, though it's very difficult to do, the best way to hold is for you to focus more on accumulating Bitcoin and stop paying too much attention to your current stash of holding, so that you won't be tempted to temper with it at some point.
Funny enough the DCA method is not only for when there is a dip, it's a method that allows you accumulate no matter the price range, There is no doubt about the fact that a dips allows you to buy or accumulator at cheap rate which is an advantage for most investors because they see it as an opportunity, but the DCA method encompasses all of that.

It is hard for investors not to always look at the price of their investment,  it is said that where your treasure lies, there will your heart be. So for me is a normal thing for most investors to regularly check on price fluctuation.

Well there is one way to go about it which is having a fixed amount that you buy always and if done frequently it will atleast limit the constant checking of the market because even that could stir up some doubt in the thoughts of the investor so having a fixed DCA amount in which one buys always is actually not a bad idea at all although buying during the dip with bigger amount is absolutely a win for the investors because lie you said the value always or worth is better. The DCA method is always more advisable because it's very effective and requires less strategic planning and also the easy access of it practice makes it a ideal choice when it comes to setting a Bitcoin long term investment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 10307

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 12:36:09 AM

[edited out]
The skilled trader will make the money without doubt,it may delayed.But the money from the profit will be the sure thing.Before investing check the background of the project and owner profile.

Of course, you put the idea of "skilled" trader.. so you could say that the "profitable" trader will make money.

So fucking what?

The punchline is that an overwhelming of normie newbies into bitcoin should not be getting involved in trading and/or even tempted by trading, and so what that there are some traders who will be profitable, it is nearly irrelevant to what almost any normie newbie should be doing.

The main thing with a normie newbie is to get started in BTC, to build a BTC position, and the overwhelming majority of them are going to outperform the any trader, whether skilled or otherwise just by regularly and consistently buying BTC, and the longer they do that, the more likely it will be that they would out perform the trader.

Tell me about yourself usekevin.  Have you matched or exceeded a straight-forward BTC accumulation strategy for the time you have been into BTC?

If we look at your forum registration date, if you had started buying $100 worth of bitcoin per week since your forum registration date, you would have had invested right around $57k and you would have accumulated about 64.7 BTC, so surely you would be right around 65x in profits.  Have whatever fucking around with trading that you have been doing over the years put you in an equal or better position than 65x in profits, currently?  You can see the calculation of dates and amounts at: https://costavg.com/.

I say that the best thing to do is to stick with BTC accumulation, and if you are going to be playing around with trading, then don't trade with anymore than 10% of the size of your bitcoin holdings, and don't be cheating either, so when you lose that money, don't replace it with bitcoin and continue to drain the long term bitcoin portion of your holdings.

Yeah, I know that traders/gamblers cannot resist, so they may well not be able to limit their trading to 10% of their bitcoin holdings.

I agree.  It is better for people who are starting out with a relatively small amount to build one first before adding anything else, and there likely is no rush to add anything else, but there may be some need to balance cash amounts with the bitcoin amounts in order to figure out levels of aggressiveness in regards to how fast to attempt to accumulate a sizable bitcoin position... and yeah, some folks might not have options to establish a sizable position in less than 5 years and some of them might take closer to 10 years before they start to feel they start to need to diversify... but yeah, a person can become more informed about himself and his preferences to diversify while he is building his bitcoin investment.. and he might not know exactly in advance when he is going to start to feel needs to spread out his investments a bit more.
The trader can use the option of make use of their savings into the investment.

Fuck the trader.  We are not even talking about trading in this thread, but you seem to want to idolize traders.. part of the problem of a professional trader, for example, is that he may well be living off the proceeds of his trading, so just to do as well as someone who is stacking sats, he should also have some kind of a separate fund that includes setting aside BTC so that he is generally building as well, even if he might be living off of the profits of his trading, to the extent that is possible, including being able to make money during up periods and down periods.. so call many of us pessimists, to the extent that we should even be talking about traders in this thread.

Because the investing their saving in the cryptocurrency was the wise for the current market conditions.Because the usage of the cryptocurrency was increased as like the stock market investment.

What the fuck are you talking about now?  I thought that we were talking about bitcoin, and now all of a sudden you seem to be talking about something else?  Are you talking about shitcoins?

And if you are talking about bitcoin, then why do you need to use the word cryptocurrency?  Are you trying to sound smart?  If you had not realized, when you use a word like "cryptocurrency" you have all of a sudden gone into a place that no one is going to know what the fuck you are talking about.  Yeah, if you are talking about trading and then maybe it makes sense that it might not matter which kind of asset you are trading if you are figuring out some kind of an angle in regards to how to make profits in terms of bouncing around between various shitcoins.. yet again, we are surely neither talking about trading nor about shitcoins in this thread...

If you bring it back to bitcoin, then what is your point?  A trader gets into bitcoin and then uses his savings to get in, and then he let's it run for a while and then he cashes out?  Is that part of the point that you are wanting to make?

So if the trading coin was the potential one means the demand of the coin will allow you make the bag full of profit.

You are speaking generally also and you also seem to be presuming profits in dollars.. so yeah, price goes up and then the trader has dollars to either consume or to reinvest... so what?  You also realize that extra skills are needed for trading versus investing?  People are not just going to be able to pick up the extra skills, even if we were considering trading to be something that is something that might be profitable and/or more profitable than just buying bitcoin and stacking sats through the years.

But the patience of the holding was the important one and spread your investment on various coins to get the profit at various points and to balance a trading losses in the bear market.

You are way off topic now..  You are saying spread out over various coins in order to potentially balance out the bear and bull markets.. and even that hardly makes any sense since shitcoins are correlated with BTC, yet I do understand that shitcoin traders will have their various theories regarding when shitcoins will pump as compared to bitcoin.. but still we are not talking about that nonsense in this thread.  

Again, go back to my earlier question?  Has whatever you been doing with your fucking around with trading and/or shitcoins performed better than a straight-forward DCA strategy into BTC, which for you would had been around 65x in profits.. but instead you are talking in vague ways, which causes me to suspect that whatever you have been doing has not come even close to performing as well as a strict and straight forward BTC accumulation strategy through DCA.. and yeah, if you had not started right at the time of your forum registration, you could have had even started a whole cycle later since mid 2017, and you would have had still done pretty well in your BTC investment up until now.

So you have been registered on the forum for nearly 11 years, yet let's go with a 7 year investment strategy of $100 per week, which would have had resulted in about $36.6k invested, and right around 3.6613 BTC. Not as good as investing for 11 years, but still not too bad, and maybe your current trading and shitcoin strategy might not have had been able to perform that starting later strategy.. so maybe you should tell us how your portfolio has performed over the last nearly 11 years, so we can attempt to figure out if you might know what you are talking about, or if you have largely underperformed straight-forward and strict BTC DCA practices.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Tmoonz

Activity: 168
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 12:58:39 AM

The trader can use the option of make use of their savings into the investment.Because the investing their saving in the cryptocurrency was the wise for the current market conditions.Because the usage of the cryptocurrency was increased as like the stock market investment.So if the trading coin was the potential one means the demand of the coin will allow you make the bag full of profit.But the patience of the holding was the important one and spread your investment on various coins to get the profit at various points and to balance a trading losses in the bear market.

It is a Bitcoin thread  and there no way any one can understand what you are talking about with the use of the term cryptocurrency, the only potential coin is Bitcoin and it is not wise approaching it as tradable coin. However, it would have been better to focused on Bitcoin with all the preparedness and have it up to reasonable amount before considering spreading out your investment which I will suggest a real life investment that is not Bitcoin related such as selling commodities, lands, gold which are more preferable compared to spreading out to other coins other than Bitcoin, but as JayjuanGee Will always say that you shouldn't do more than 10% size of your Bitcoin in other that's if necessary.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 02:55:38 AM

It is a Bitcoin thread  and there no way any one can understand what you are talking about with the use of the term cryptocurrency, the only potential coin is Bitcoin and it is not wise approaching it as tradable coin. However, it would have been better to focused on Bitcoin with all the preparedness and have it up to reasonable amount before considering spreading out your investment which I will suggest a real life investment that is not Bitcoin related such as selling commodities, lands, gold which are more preferable compared to spreading out to other coins other than Bitcoin, but as JayjuanGee Will always say that you shouldn't do more than 10% size of your Bitcoin in other that's if necessary shitcoins in the event that you cannot resist but to invest into shitcoins.

FTFY

Since you were describing what I say, I thought that I would attempt to correct what you said.. since it would not be necessary to invest into shitcoins, but some guys are unable to resist the temptation to invest into shitcoins (and yeah maybe invest it not even the correct word since getting into shitcoins likely requires an in and/or out strategy, but surely there could be some guys who buy shitcoins and just want to hold them for long periods, even similar to how they are thinking about bitcoin, which seems a mistake, but some guys will come to those kinds of conclusions or be tempted into getting into shitcoins based on their talking points or whatever)...

so if they are able to at least have some kind of a shitcoin limit they might be in better shape than many of the guys that I had seen in 2017 (and yeah even later times) that would say that they were all into shitcoins or that their bitcoin position was only 10% or 20% of their shitcoins, which really sounds dumb now, and to me, it even sounded dumb then, but a lot of guys were either not investing at all into bitcoin, or they would ONLY have a relatively small bitcoin position since they were feeling as if they needed capital for the various shitcoins that they were fucking around with.  .. Of course, not all of them ended in disasters, but gamblers don't tend to tell you about their losers.. hahahahahaha

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 05:48:59 AM

It is a Bitcoin thread  and there no way any one can understand what you are talking about with the use of the term cryptocurrency, the only potential coin is Bitcoin and it is not wise approaching it as tradable coin. However, it would have been better to focused on Bitcoin with all the preparedness and have it up to reasonable amount before considering spreading out your investment which I will suggest a real life investment that is not Bitcoin related such as selling commodities, lands, gold which are more preferable compared to spreading out to other coins other than Bitcoin, but as JayjuanGee Will always say that you shouldn't do more than 10% size of your Bitcoin in other that's if necessary shitcoins in the event that you cannot resist but to invest into shitcoins.

FTFY

Since you were describing what I say, I thought that I would attempt to correct what you said.. since it would not be necessary to invest into shitcoins, but some guys are unable to resist the temptation to invest into shitcoins (and yeah maybe invest it not even the correct word since getting into shitcoins likely requires an in and/or out strategy, but surely there could be some guys who buy shitcoins and just want to hold them for long periods, even similar to how they are thinking about bitcoin, which seems a mistake, but some guys will come to those kinds of conclusions or be tempted into getting into shitcoins based on their talking points or whatever)...

so if they are able to at least have some kind of a shitcoin limit they might be in better shape than many of the guys that I had seen in 2017 (and yeah even later times) that would say that they were all into shitcoins or that their bitcoin position was only 10% or 20% of their shitcoins, which really sounds dumb now, and to me, it even sounded dumb then, but a lot of guys were either not investing at all into bitcoin, or they would ONLY have a relatively small bitcoin position since they were feeling as if they needed capital for the various shitcoins that they were fucking around with.  .. Of course, not all of them ended in disasters, but gamblers don't tend to tell you about their losers.. hahahahahaha

It's not necessary to go into shiltcoin leaving your BTC at the range of 10-20% why shiltcoin takes over 80% it's very unwise such investor lack future focus and may be difficient in knowledge about the market, many run into this shiltcoin because it's cheaper for them to invest i don't see that is a result that shiltcoin has any value that Worth more than BTC, if one have the feeling of diversifying his investment or feel to trade with shiltcoin it better is fine as JJG has always given guidelines lunching deep to hold it long time is very bad and the risk can curse more harm than any because one may end up lossing the whole thing, it's best one see the profit withdrawal with the short time before the market turn against them, but running to invest on shiltcoin because of its cheap nature is very unwise the worst is to hold long term it show the investor is lacking behind in knowledge.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Popkon6

Activity: 602
Merit: 304

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 09:03:06 AM

FTFY

It's not necessary to go into shiltcoin leaving your BTC at the range of 10-20% why shiltcoin takes over 80% it's very unwise such investor lack future focus and may be difficient in knowledge about the market, many run into this shiltcoin because it's cheaper for them to invest i don't see that is a result that shiltcoin has any value that Worth more than BTC, if one have the feeling of diversifying his investment or feel to trade with shiltcoin it better is fine as JJG has always given guidelines lunching deep to hold it long time is very bad and the risk can curse more harm than any because one may end up lossing the whole thing, it's best one see the profit withdrawal with the short time before the market turn against them, but running to invest on shiltcoin because of its cheap nature is very unwise the worst is to hold long term it show the investor is lacking behind in knowledge.

JJG has been pointing out in the past that this is completely risky, and the majority of investors who have experienced losses in the market have been ShitCoin investors. What those who want to invest don't notice is that FTX and Lunacoin have been destroyed in the market and have left all investors facing losses. At that time massive investors also committed suicide so these things happen in 2022 if history is made. So every investor must remember that as a long-term only I think Bitcoin is suitable, and all other Altcoins are not suitable for long-term investment. So I will always recommend investing in Bitcoin and I myself have invested in Bitcoin and it is long term.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Promocodeudo

Activity: 406
Merit: 217

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2024, 11:11:23 AM

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Bitcoin bounced back to $56500 today creating a substantial opportunity for Bitcoin investors. As Bitcoin broke the $60,000 line and dropped to the $56,000 line, Bitcoin may fall to $50,000, making it a good time to invest for Bitcoin investors. For those who invest using the Dollar Cost Averaging (DCA) method, this is considered a dip market enough to invest in.

Though it's actually true that the price of Bitcoin can drop even further, considering the market sentiment, but as an investor that we are, I don't really think it's necessary analysing the market before we start buying, because every time is an opportunity to invest in Bitcoin, and as an investor that is accumulating Bitcoin through the DCA accumulating strategy, you are actually going to be the most benefactor because at some point during the accumulate journey, you may buy the lowest part of the deep, and even decide to buy aggressively during that period that the price was very down, as long as it doesn't affect you in financing your your day to day activities, but for those that are waiting only to buy at the deep, they are definitely going to miss a whole lot of buying opportunities, because the kind of deep they may be waiting for may not come again, so it's best to buy now.

And lastly, as a long term investor that we are, it's actually pointless paying too much attention to the price of Bitcoin every now and then, though it's very difficult to do, the best way to hold is for you to focus more on accumulating Bitcoin and stop paying too much attention to your current stash of holding, so that you won't be tempted to temper with it at some point.
Funny enough the DCA method is not only for when there is a dip, it's a method that allows you accumulate no matter the price range, There is no doubt about the fact that a dips allows you to buy or accumulator at cheap rate which is an advantage for most investors because they see it as an opportunity, but the DCA method encompasses all of that.

It is hard for investors not to always look at the price of their investment,  it is said that where your treasure lies, there will your heart be. So for me is a normal thing for most investors to regularly check on price fluctuation.

Yea it is almost impossible for any potential or existing investor to avoid constant check of the market price list because an investors mindset is centered on profit be it short-term or long-term investor, but the truth is that as investors in this field of investment we already know that Bitcoin investment if for a long-term and market instability is bound to happen at anytime, so for me constant price check might lead to a regrettable decision of a holder since we already know how the the market operates.
The DCA method is more beneficial to people that doesn't have enough funds to invest once, this strategy help them to comfortably invest continuously with what they can afford and allows them to increase their investment when they find it convenient and necessary.

avp2306

Activity: 1008
Merit: 359

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 01:26:50 PM

FTFY

JJG has been pointing out in the past that this is completely risky, and the majority of investors who have experienced losses in the market have been ShitCoin investors. What those who want to invest don't notice is that FTX and Lunacoin have been destroyed in the market and have left all investors facing losses. At that time massive investors also committed suicide so these things happen in 2022 if history is made. So every investor must remember that as a long-term only I think Bitcoin is suitable, and all other Altcoins are not suitable for long-term investment. So I will always recommend investing in Bitcoin and I myself have invested in Bitcoin and it is long term.

Luna and and FTX is really a good coin before and many think about there's good future to come with this coin as they got a lot of holders. But one issue came and there's a lot of people been liquidated on bad event happen on their ecosystem which result to many people lose a lot of money from this. That is one of prime example that we should forget to think about investing on those altcoin but rather we should focus ourselves to do DCA on bitcoin only. Its hard to test to waters since for sure those people who keep investing on those shitcoins will regret and will say that if they just invest their money on bitcoin they could still able to enjoy all their balances stored which have big potential to gain in future. That's why I understand those people who's angry on those shitcoins and always try to correct the mindset of people about their shitcoin investment since they really need to realize that those type of crypto is just a waste of time.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
 PLAY NOW 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
laijsica

Activity: 98
Merit: 26

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 02:11:25 PM

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It is hard for investors not to always look at the price of their investment,  it is said that where your treasure lies, there will your heart be. So for me is a normal thing for most investors to regularly check on price fluctuation.

Yea it is almost impossible for any potential or existing investor to avoid constant check of the market price list because an investors mindset is centered on profit be it short-term or long-term investor, but the truth is that as investors in this field of investment we already know that Bitcoin investment if for a long-term and market instability is bound to happen at anytime, so for me constant price check might lead to a regrettable decision of a holder since we already know how the the market operates.
The DCA method is more beneficial to people that doesn't have enough funds to invest once, this strategy help them to comfortably invest continuously with what they can afford and allows them to increase their investment when they find it convenient and necessary.
The DCA method reinforces your BTC holdings regardless of price movements and more realistically reflects your long-term holdings. When it is positioned more DIP you can increase the buying trend which may take less time to fill the circle and create an opportunity to extend to another circle. Your more inclusive behavior is recommended by increasing the size of your stacks in BTC and protecting your holdings during the next ATH.

Market price impact is normal for investors to be satisfied and dissatisfied. Sophisticated DCA strategy can increase your satisfaction level in the long run when followed regularly. Market momentum and consistency with it improves your investment levels and encourages you to increase your holding size in the long run.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Miles2006

Activity: 252
Merit: 160

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 02:38:59 PM

I was merely mentioning it as a guide for newbies who want to start HODLing. DCA at the current price = Good. But "IF" Bitcoin crashes down to that line or go below it TODAY = throw DCA out of the window and get as much cash as you can and buy Bitcoin.
Basically the DCA is more advisable for anyone that on a salary payroll or your income comes in a specified interval but for anyone that have a lot of money that they have accumulated for long the DCA will not be necessary for them at an intensed DIP but the lump sum is what is needed at that particular time but in subsequent purchase of Bitcoin they can choose to apply the DCA so if the price dips further than this then it will be a very good advantage to buy huge and you can even decide to forget about the DCA yet and use any income you have to settle some real life projects and needs so that on know account will you touch your holdings then watch your investment in Bitcoin grow as time goes.
An investor career doesn’t stop him from investing or using any strategy he/she desired besides buying using the dca is good for an investor who used the lump sum for start and decide to continue buying gradually . No matter the strategy we desire or restrict ourselves from using we must also consider what’s bitcoin investment and what’s the end result of our investment personally like knowing how to handle risk before we can start selecting different strategy. I believe dca can be done by any investor not just salary earners etc, most people earn their money differently and decide to buy using dca so it can be preferable by any investor.
Y3shot

Activity: 602
Merit: 171

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 02:39:25 PM

This was my anticipation yesterday, i was triggered to invest yesterday when the price dip to $56k because to me that was the only time I could buy such dip again since btc has already hit the ATH of $75k and fall below $60k to about $56k I knowby the time it would reach the ATH again or above, my stash would have increased. Btc is so important that any slighted opportunity should not be left unused otherwise the next minute it becomes something of regret.
You have done quite the right thing by buying Bitcoin at that price after seeing the ATH range on Bitcoin this year. This means that you really make quite good decisions and carry them out quite seriously because when you consider Bitcoin it is a very important thing. Of course, it is quite common for you to take advantage of current opportunities which may still be underestimated by some people who don't really know about Bitcoin. Keep buying before Bitcoin returns to $60K this year because ATH on Bitcoin could happen twice this year.
Buying at the price of $56 was a good decision because bitcoin will definitely go up, bestcoin csn see the difference between when he bought and now. The price of bitcoin has increased and those who bought Bitcoin when the price was $56 recently it was never a bad idea  and to those that have been hodling even before now should not panick and sell out to the amount which was never planned for them. It is still a good time to still buy bitcoin and hodl because the price of bitcoin will go up more, it is possible their may be slight dip when hodling but these dips are not meant to remain, they are just opportunity to buy more bitcoin for the bull market.
Tmoonz

Activity: 168
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 04:29:00 PM

FTFY

Hahahahaha, I completely agree with you on this  and it is a bitter truth to be told, a gambler can never discuss about his or her losses but will tend to brage about when they make a little win hahahahah, which ever way we may have it one of the disadvantage of being a gambler is that you will easily become vulnerable and prone to addiction on the invent of chasing losses which can be very suicidal hahahahahaha. I really gat your point on this.

I_Anime

Activity: 392
Merit: 166

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 05:24:24 PM

This was my anticipation yesterday, i was triggered to invest yesterday when the price dip to $56k because to me that was the only time I could buy such dip again since btc has already hit the ATH of $75k and fall below $60k to about $56k I knowby the time it would reach the ATH again or above, my stash would have increased. Btc is so important that any slighted opportunity should not be left unused otherwise the next minute it becomes something of regret.
You have done quite the right thing by buying Bitcoin at that price after seeing the ATH range on Bitcoin this year. This means that you really make quite good decisions and carry them out quite seriously because when you consider Bitcoin it is a very important thing. Of course, it is quite common for you to take advantage of current opportunities which may still be underestimated by some people who don't really know about Bitcoin. Keep buying before Bitcoin returns to $60K this year because ATH on Bitcoin could happen twice this year.
Buying at the price of $56 was a good decision because bitcoin will definitely go up, bestcoin csn see the difference between when he bought and now. The price of bitcoin has increased and those who bought Bitcoin when the price was $56 recently it was never a bad idea  and to those that have been hodling even before now should not panick and sell out to the amount which was never planned for them. It is still a good time to still buy bitcoin and hodl because the price of bitcoin will go up more, it is possible their may be slight dip when hodling but these dips are not meant to remain, they are just opportunity to buy more bitcoin for the bull market.

That's why one shouldn't panick when there's any dip in market , instead one should focus on accummulating more Bitcoin quantities in their portfolio. because panicking will only lead to one making decisions that may endup affecting them negatively, like selling their Bitcoin in losses or when it haven't yielding any good profit yet.

That's why is not encouraging to hold any shitcoins, because most shitcoins are just pump and dump scheme, with no other purposes. And most shitcoins always endup with dip without having any hope of bouncing back. Not only that though even those who are using leverages, I came across a post on X formally known as Twitter, how an individual $1m got liquidated during the dip before this year
Halving and he made a statement that he may not survive this . So is better to accumulate yah Bitcoin without using leverages to be in a safer side so that you won't endup getting yourself liquidated, rather take your time and accumulate using any accumulation strategy.

macson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 142

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 07:35:09 PM

Luna and and FTX is really a good coin before and many think about there's good future to come with this coin as they got a lot of holders. But one issue came and there's a lot of people been liquidated on bad event happen on their ecosystem which result to many people lose a lot of money from this. That is one of prime example that we should forget to think about investing on those altcoin but rather we should focus ourselves to do DCA on bitcoin only. Its hard to test to waters since for sure those people who keep investing on those shitcoins will regret and will say that if they just invest their money on bitcoin they could still able to enjoy all their balances stored which have big potential to gain in future. That's why I understand those people who's angry on those shitcoins and always try to correct the mindset of people about their shitcoin investment since they really need to realize that those type of crypto is just a waste of time.
FTX and LUNA are the most evil shitcoins, just imagine how many victims have been fooled by the fake liquidity of these two coins, while Bitcoin has never even deceived a single person. 

It is reported that CZ, the founder of Binance, has been detained by the police, this has made quite a significant correction to the BNB token, if BNB does not have large liquidity then this token will definitely follow in the footsteps of FTX and LUNA, so for the sake of your peace of mind at night, just invest your money in bitcoin, use the DCA method and don't trade futures.

Riginac111

Activity: 304
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 08:07:16 PM

me it is not a best decision because nobody knows the rising point of Bitcoin there is every possibility that when you invest there the price of bitcoin can drop, the price of bitcoin can change at any time, so make you no think that bitcoin price can change or can remain like that, what they did is just to try their luck and it favour them, so looking at it very well you notice that bitcoin price may rise above 70k or fall below 50k, say I said that is because the price is unpredictable

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 09:22:59 PM

so looking at it very well you notice that bitcoin price may rise above 70k or fall below 50k, say I said that is because the price is unpredictable

It is not completely unpredictable. It has mostly been going up since 2010 (when it first got a price), and yeah there have been periods of down, but you will must consider that the trajectory has mostly been up, which justifies considering getting some in case it catches on, and then once you get some just continue to buy it... . there is no reason to believe that it has stopped in its overall trajectory to go up, even if there are likely going to continue to be various corrections (and volatility) along the way.

Pages: « 1 ... 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 [406] 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 »
  Print  

Jump to: