Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:11:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 [409] 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL!  (Read 82635 times)
Mayor of ogba

Activity: 308
Merit: 197

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 05, 2024, 09:47:21 PM
Merited by Stablexcoin (2), DirtyKeyboard (1)

I just entered this topic for about an hour, and I will start looking at the details from today. But I have been looking at this topic for an hour with ideas and my mind is useful enough to invest. I will start investing according to everyone's idea and make my investment long term.  Because everyone here says long term investment is only more profitable, I will definitely show you the scenario of investing with proof from the day I start investing. So I am interested enough to invest now.
There's no need to show us proof of your bitcoin investment when you start investing in bitcoin because it isn't advisable to show your bitcoin online so that you will not be attacked. If you invest with everyone's ideas, you will not hold your bitcoin for a long term because you will not have enough money left to take care of your unforeseen problems. As a newbie, I will advise you to invest in bitcoin with the DCA strategy so that you will be accumulating bitcoin and also take care of your emergencies as they arise. The DCA strategy will help to control the volatile part of bitcoin in your portfolio and also control your emotions in deciding when to buy bitcoin. With the DCA strategy, you can also buy bitcoin even if the price is increasing or decreasing.

SmartGold01

Activity: 700
Merit: 760

Don't joke with my Daughter

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2024, 10:13:32 PM

I just entered this topic for about an hour, and I will start looking at the details from today. But I have been looking at this topic for an hour with ideas and my mind is useful enough to invest. I will start investing according to everyone's idea and make my investment long term.  Because everyone here says long term investment is only more profitable, I will definitely show you the scenario of investing with proof from the day I start investing. So I am interested enough to invest now.
There is this thing I would want you to do for yourself at first, are you really convinced to venture into bitcoin investment?
This includes bearing the risk associated to it without you in a day saying you were convinced by people over here because whatever lost you incur won't be replaced by anyone and bitcoin investment is like a personal choice and not what the public has given to you to do, as an investors you can seek their idea but doesn't mean that you should implement them as quickly as possible.

What you would is that take your time look over them and see if those thing suits you very much before taking your final step if you aren't that desperate of pulling of your investment after few months or in a year interval, because most people has been forced to sell of their investment since they had no additional source of income or any fund that is keep aside for emergencies maybe as a cushion money sets aside for sustaining yourself and your family all these are things you need to consider before putting some of your percentage into bitcoin investment.

Note that risk are not divided over here, so whatever thing you are doing you should do it at your own risk.
Tmoonz

Activity: 168
Merit: 133

View Profile
May 05, 2024, 11:59:51 PM

Indeed.
Almost everyone knows about Bitcoin's volatility, although while we all anticipate price fluctuations, it's impossible to predict the particular direction and magnitude it'll take.
You're also right that even people who believe in Bitcoin's long-term potential for growth, it's also impossible to predict the exact timing, the extent it'll grow and the exact pace at which it will.

These uncertainty shouldn't actually be a bad thing, to me, it's exactly what makes bitcoin investment exciting and adventurous because the more you advance, the more you learn and discover new techniques and approaches, learn from your earlier errors and advance.
It's very crucial for an investor to know exactly how to understand and manage these uncertainties through risk assessments, long-term perspective, regularly balancing one's portfolio, diversification and always eager to research and learn more.
Bitcoin is bound by uncertainty of what the price would be especially in the future. But doing one interesting thing is that you can be uncertain what the price would be tomorrow next week or next month. One thing is assured that the price in the next 2 to 3 years would be greater that what it is today, So the question is two to 4 years a so big that investors won't have patience to wait? Many persons are misled by the dip action currently thinking it will dip even more. My dear one doesn't need to be persuaded much a true investor will see an opportunity like this and buy the dip instead of thinking about where the price would be soon.

There's isn't any guarantees that one is going to make more profits in the next 3 or 4 years and above, because we can't actually tell the or predict the market movement. But still is better to have some good quantities of bitcoin stash, than having none just as sir JayJuanGee said inorder to be prepare for the up one should prepare for the down also by accumulating. The reason most time I usually encourage long-term holding, is because whenever one is holding and accummulating for longer-term purposes he or she will have enough time to stash some good quantities of bitcoin in Their portfolio, and the other reason is that base on history bitcoin as being tend to be increasing in value the past years , so we all believe such may continue.

Yes , the market can be so uncertain but yet we might need to consider what we believe to have possibilities in as much as the past occurrence is not a guarantee for the future occurrence, focusing more on the things to be achieved will be better as it gives us that peace of mind to make an informed decisions as regards to increasing the quantity of our Bitcoin in our bags by utilizing various opportunities that shows it's self in the market which is better than worrying about were the price will be especially for a no or low coiner who needed to focus more on how to increase his or Bitcoin quantity.

Tamaperdana

Activity: 108
Merit: 64

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 02:35:02 AM

Starting an investment based on other people's ideas is certainly not good. Because, this action is considered to have no basis in itself. However, what I can summarize from Brother As-Son-As' explanation, it seems like he is only expressing his opinion, that he will follow the advice or knowledge he gets from everyone discussing on this forum to start investing in bitcoin. I think As-Son-As' opinion is not completely wrong. However, his impression of not having a stance makes his opinion a little less pleasant to read. And I also agree with Dailyscript's opinion, that the knowledge or insights contained in this thread still need to be filtered. Because everyone who wants to start investing in Bitcoin must have different readiness. Both in terms of money and mental. However, if you look at the contents of this thread. Actually, many members discussed DCA. And I think this technique is very good to use in bitcoin investment. Because one of the advantages of DCA in my opinion is that it doesn't really differentiate between the money or capital that must be invested (in terms of amount). This means that no matter how much money you have (as long as the amount can be sent to an exchange), as long as the money is cold, the DCA technique can definitely be used on bitcoin.
You can consider other people's ideas in adjusting your investment plan. If you already have your own plan then it is better for you to apply it in your investment journey. No one forces us to implement other people ideas because we are investing with our own money and we will decide. However, in this case everything needs good adaptation which we may not yet understand, so input from other people's ideas can open our horizons in investing in bitcoin.

----
Yes, other people's ideas are only limited to opening our insights and points of view. Because when we start an investment, of course we will definitely see examples from people or bitcoin investors who have been involved in it for a long time. Because from there we can see several aspects, or learn from the experiences of bitcoin investors. Like learning about

> Causes of losses when investing in Bitcoin.
> Good and correct actions when starting to invest.
> Investment objectives.
> And capital management techniques.

These four points would indeed be better if we learned from the direct experience of bitcoin investors themselves. Because direct experience in the field will definitely be better. Then if we understand this, we will definitely have a new perspective and broader insight. And from there ideas will start to grow from our minds.

BITCOIN
Cryptoprincess101

Activity: 224
Merit: 112

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 03:32:50 AM

You actually spoke like a total newbie that you are, it is expected because majority of newbies are influenced by what they see others doing but just like you said you spent just an hour going through this thread, an hour is not enough for you to digest all the discussions here so I advice you spend more time to read and learn more on this thread, you can ask question where need be about any doubt you may have and you will be cleared by some knowledgeable users that have been very active on this thread.

However, our discussions here is centered on buying, hodling and DCA for a long time so as a beginner you need to put this investment strategies in order to become a better bitcoin investor. If you wish to invest now then you have to apply the DCA but you have to make sure that your in-flow comes steadily so that you don't stop DCAING along the line, when a heavy DIP happens then you can apply what we call lump summing which means to buy huge at a go then if the price increases again you continue with the DCA and by so doing you will definitely owe a huge portfolio in the long run. Make sure you have alternatives to your funds and also make sure you have some reserved funds that you can use to sort out immediate financial needs so that it won't hinder your DCA.

laijsica

Activity: 98
Merit: 30

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 06:58:55 AM

Indeed.
Almost everyone knows about Bitcoin's volatility, although while we all anticipate price fluctuations, it's impossible to predict the particular direction and magnitude it'll take.
You're also right that even people who believe in Bitcoin's long-term potential for growth, it's also impossible to predict the exact timing, the extent it'll grow and the exact pace at which it will.

These uncertainty shouldn't actually be a bad thing, to me, it's exactly what makes bitcoin investment exciting and adventurous because the more you advance, the more you learn and discover new techniques and approaches, learn from your earlier errors and advance.
It's very crucial for an investor to know exactly how to understand and manage these uncertainties through risk assessments, long-term perspective, regularly balancing one's portfolio, diversification and always eager to research and learn more.
Bitcoin is bound by uncertainty of what the price would be especially in the future. But doing one interesting thing is that you can be uncertain what the price would be tomorrow next week or next month. One thing is assured that the price in the next 2 to 3 years would be greater that what it is today, So the question is two to 4 years a so big that investors won't have patience to wait? Many persons are misled by the dip action currently thinking it will dip even more. My dear one doesn't need to be persuaded much a true investor will see an opportunity like this and buy the dip instead of thinking about where the price would be soon.
Every market system is subject to price volatility and you need to continue your strategy maximum effort through it. Everyone continues to rely on their assumptions about price movements and make investment decisions. BTC market and its price ever dip and rise, we can make a guess by following past historical reference what is going to happen in the next 2-3 years cycle, many regulators with ETF approval or demand increase in different countries still guarantee much higher price rise.You can be optimistic and boldly pursue DCA and show the minimum of its intrinsic value in your portfolio and make every effort to fill the circle.Holding for a long period of time with continuation of the best DCA approach.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Agbamoni

Activity: 336
Merit: 294

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 08:39:54 AM

You actually spoke like a total newbie that you are, it is expected because majority of newbies are influenced by what they see others doing but just like you said you spent just an hour going through this thread, an hour is not enough for you to digest all the discussions here so I advice you spend more time to read and learn more on this thread, you can ask question where need be about any doubt you may have and you will be cleared by some knowledgeable users that have been very active on this thread.

However, our discussions here is centered on buying, hodling and DCA for a long time so as a beginner you need to put this investment strategies in order to become a better bitcoin investor. If you wish to invest now then you have to apply the DCA but you have to make sure that your in-flow comes steadily so that you don't stop DCAING along the line, when a heavy DIP happens then you can apply what we call lump summing which means to buy huge at a go then if the price increases again you continue with the DCA and by so doing you will definitely owe a huge portfolio in the long run. Make sure you have alternatives to your funds and also make sure you have some reserved funds that you can use to sort out immediate financial needs so that it won't hinder your DCA.
Well done girl for your detailed explanation am glad you did not take the time to bash him as he is new in the crypto space but rather, I appreciate you taking the time to share your knowledge.

He has a lot to learn and will definitely learn. I just wanted to jump into this conversation and add to it based on my experience, i feel it will be helpful to him. I think he needs to spend some time reading through thread about how strategies work or search for online resources that would help me better. But there are three most practiced strategies DCA and lump sum investing. This two can be helpful approaches for him as beginners. So, he can do more research to understand how to go about them.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Roseline492

Activity: 294
Merit: 177

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2024, 09:00:49 AM

I got a proof of the DCA method, I really like the process, you can also check it out if you want. View post, there is a lot of interesting information here but I feel stronger, now that I see this strong evidence and commit myself to investing according to your opinion.

Agree or disagree?
#DCA into #BTC
Don't #FOMO or #FUD!

Is good to see how passionate you are venturing into Bitcoin because those are the factors that keeps you consistent into Bitcoin accumulation, however I want to add this to you that no matter how could the Bitcoin price will be in the future if you are not consistent enough in your Bitcoin accumulation process you could end up not getting what you want in the future, so actually in as much as holding is very important and also the key to the success of our investment, regular accumulation of Bitcoin determines the amount of profits you will have when the time comes, so perhaps don't relaxed after getting some amounts instead you could possibly set a target of a certain years to get a certain amount of Bitcoin with that it keeps you more focus.

Samlucky O

Activity: 294
Merit: 251

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2024, 09:05:03 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Smiley
If the investor who invested at the late october peak 2021 baught when the first  person baugh he could also have made him self alot of profit but now you can see there different clearly  $17500 and $13600.
The first guy has 0.5386 BTC  and the second guy has 0.4489 BTC. and sometimes we still cannot change the facts and/or the prices in which we end up accumulating BTC, and there may well be cases in which we acquire a bunch of BTC, and then the price goes down, and then we see some later entrants who are able to buy more BTC than we have for lower prices.. so yeah, we cannot necessarily avoid some of those kinds of situations, and we just need to do our best in terms of building our own stack so we feel as if we are prepared the potential of UP and also for down too.
definitely, but It depends on when you bought your coin. like those who baught btc at the rate of $100 each, will never face the challenge of buying at higher price and it dips and another person bought cheaper than the first person. I think people who actually accumulated alot that never regret the ups and downs market fluctuations are those early adopters who accumulated less than $100. because even if btc surly reaches $75k and dip down to $20k, they are still at advantage. so I presume early adopters should be classified as those who bought below $100.

I don't really object to your idea of buying below $100 as a kind of early adopter status, yet earlier adopter status is on a kind of spectrum with a lot of differing levels of early adopter, since if you think about it, even those various early adopter who bought a decent number of BTC below $100, they likely also got into bitcoin at various prices along the way and maybe also sold too much too soon, so they might have spent some time reacquiring some of the bitcoin that they sold.
though I agree with your explanation, and I know your point of view. but what I was trying to explain is that earlier adopters as I presume was probably people that bought Bitcoin when it was $100 per 1 Bitcoin or lesser in price like $50 each. surly most people who may have bought 1 bitcoin at $10 may panic and sell when it increases to $20 and those who bought 1btc at$20 will also panic and sell when it reaches $40 due to excitement. those who bought at $40 will sell at $50 to $100 continuously as the case may be and parhaps bitcoin future was too misterious for people to have believe that 1 bitcoin would ever reach $1000 talk more of reaching $75k someday. the reason why people keep on selling and buying the accumulated stash then was that they think bitcoin price may never continue to rise, so selling it will be a better option than regret ever after but never knew bitcoin was far from their emagination. it is a normal thing in bitcoin investment.
people who are not patient always land themselves into a state of confusion which makes them sell too quickly  later down the road. sometimes the cause of given up hope on bitcoin is due to interaction with misleading fellow or people who dont have zeal or passion as you do.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Notalony

Activity: 42
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 09:27:02 AM

I just entered this topic for about an hour, and I will start looking at the details from today. But I have been looking at this topic for an hour with ideas and my mind is useful enough to invest. I will start investing according to everyone's idea and make my investment long term.  Because everyone here says long term investment is only more profitable, I will definitely show you the scenario of investing with proof from the day I start investing. So I am interested enough to invest now.

Welcome mate to this thread, let me run a quick brief on what we have been discussing here, as the title implies 'buy the dip and hold' the thread is about to best ways to accumulate bitcoin and the best kind of practices you can involve in your be successful at that.

We have settled for the fact that the DCA METHOD or dollar cost averaging is the best strategy for beginners amongst other strategies cause ;

1.)It doesn't require much knowledge to start

2.)You can start buying right away with any amount you have, you don't have to be rich or have a huge capital to start buying bitcoin, all you need is to is divide the capital you have at hand into several parts and invest at equal time intervals.

We have also discussed about building up emergency funds as an insurance we don't sell our holdings due to emergency when we don't plan too, this is important cause as a long term investor you have to ensure that your bitcoin remains intact throughout your investment time.

This is a short summary of some important stuffs you can do some research on DCA to aquire more information on what it's about.

I got a proof of the DCA method, I really like the process, you can also check it out if you want. View post, there is a lot of interesting information here but I feel stronger, now that I see this strong evidence and commit myself to investing according to your opinion.

Agree or disagree?
#DCA into #BTC
Don't #FOMO or #FUD!

You don't just invest because someone gave you an opinion to invest. You have to take time and do your own research about such investment,see the challenges involve in it and check out if you are ready and willing to face such challenges. The general view about bitcoin investment on this thread is for long term hold, once you have understand that concept very well, the next thing to consider is your source of funding, how stable it is, of course multiple sources of income is highly encouraged for every investors. You have to make plans for your emergency funds, reserve funds and floating funds. Before making your first investment. These things I mentioned above has to be in place, If you go through the thread you will see how extensively these things were discussed, because they are the fundamentals to a successful investment and long term holding. Bitcoin investment is nothing something to rush into without putting these things in place, because if you neglect any of them you will have difficulties along the way.

Surely, the knowledge shared here is even a whole lots of research for any one considering Bitcoin which I see  as one of the best if not the best place  to have knowledge about Bitcoin and it worth recommending, there is nothing wrong considering other peoples opinions if only it alines to your own believe because you are the chairman board of decision and risk taken of that investment such that other peoples opinions must suits your general conditions before considering it as regards to investment.
Rabata

Activity: 770
Merit: 199

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 09:57:33 AM

Indeed.

There are many investors who are very concerned about the price of Bitcoin but if they focus on accumulation and not the price they would actually reap the rewards. An investor will definitely not find any alternative investment platform to Bitcoin if he understands the gap between where Bitcoin was in the last era and what it has gone to in the next era. Bitcoin investment has the potential to achieve great success in the long term even if one cannot invest large amounts of money in the long term they can take their portfolio to a stronger level by doing DCA. Those who can appreciate the importance of Bitcoin will be reluctant to accumulate Bitcoin as there is little chance of good returns if the portfolio does not grow.

Justbillywitt

Activity: 252
Merit: 219

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 10:26:03 AM

Indeed.

There's isn't any guarantees that one is going to make more profits in the next 3 or 4 years and above, because we can't actually tell the or predict the market movement.
I can tell you for fact that there is a guarantee that if you invest in bitcoin now and hold it for 3 to 4 years that you will see profit. What I can't tell you is how much profit you will see. 4 years is another circle of bitcoin and from history there is always an upward price movement before the next bitcoin circle. Bitcoin wasn't trading at this level 4 years ago and it won't be at this level 4 years from now. Bitcoin price is measured in it's circle. So saying that there is no guarantee of profit in 3 to 4 years ahead doesn't seems right. I think you have to back the history line. The reason why we encourage people to hold bitcoin for at least a circle is because, that's when we know bitcoin price use to appreciate. And when something appreciates it means that profit is recorded. People that bought last circle saw profits, so anyone buying now and waiting for the next circle will definitely see profit, no matter how small or big it is, will be determined by your investment size. Just know this.

Marvelockg

Activity: 182
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 10:55:58 AM

Indeed.

There's isn't any guarantees that one is going to make more profits in the next 3 or 4 years and above, because we can't actually tell the or predict the market movement.
I can tell you for fact that there is a guarantee that if you invest in bitcoin now and hold it for 3 to 4 years that you will see profit. What I can't tell you is how much profit you will see. 4 years is another circle of bitcoin and from history there is always an upward price movement before the next bitcoin circle. Bitcoin wasn't trading at this level 4 years ago and it won't be at this level 4 years from now. Bitcoin price is measured in it's circle. So saying that there is no guarantee of profit in 3 to 4 years ahead doesn't seems right. I think you have to back the history line. The reason why we encourage people to hold bitcoin for at least a circle is because, that's when we know bitcoin price use to appreciate. And when something appreciates it means that profit is recorded. People that bought last circle saw profits, so anyone buying now and waiting for the next circle will definitely see profit, no matter how small or big it is, will be determined by your investment size. Just know this.
it's not just about what happens after a circle in terms of the popular anticipated bull that makes it a better option to consider investing with the intention of holding for at least up to a period of 4 years. It's a two narrative that makes such timeframe reasonable. The first is that during this interval of time, you should have been able to accumulate up to a good chunk of Bitcoin if you're consistent with your DCA and that then we can now talk about the high probability that after the halving there will be a bull that will place your accumilation in a good profit. But at the end of the four year interval of time, it doesn't really mean that it should be the end of your investment journey or that you should just take out your holding because you've been able to invest for a period of four years. As long as we continue having invent like what's happing at the moment we're big investors are still troppiing into the Bitcoin ecosystem and a lot of nations are currently adopting Bitcoin and working with it, there is a high probability that before the next circle that Bitcoin would have skyrocketed to a very great amount and that subsequent circles will still see Bitcoin getting up higher and higher and higher.

One of the things that should make you know that you're safe with your investment in Bitcoin is the knowledge that that there are certajn DIP that bitcoin can't get to. Like this that bought Bitcoin when it was at $20k to $30k, it's vividly clear that Bitcoin isn't getting back to that price almost forever and as someone that started accumilating from such kind of price, you don't need to be bothered about selling your Bitcoin at the moment even if you've been able to buy up to a period of four years. same is what's going to happen in few years from now that Bitcoin might go above $100k and will continue pushing upward and never get below $100k making it even more convininece to continue accumilating above four years.

Tungbulu

Activity: 56
Merit: 32

I'm HONEST

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 11:01:02 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2024, 11:41:00 AM by Tungbulu

Indeed.

Your point is well understood, but we need to really understand that past performances of Bitcoin doesn't in any way guarantee future results. Bitcoin has undoubtedly shown a tremendous growth in the past, but that still doesn't guarantee that its future growth would be exactly the way it was in the past, although Bitcoin has the potential for future growth and that's certain but factors could affect the pace and it could differ from past performances. Let's take for instance the COVID 19 pandemic that shut down the economy back in 2020, although Bitcoin recovered in the long run but it took it longer than it was supposed to. So the assertion that bitcoin will continue to increase in value over the next 2 to 3 years is only but a presumption and not certain.

The Bitcoin market is highly volatile and highly unpredictable, and a lot of factors has the ability to affect the price, so its really only not a matter of waiting for 2 to 4 years, but also about understanding the market trends as well as the current condition of the economy.
Yes many investors would be misled by the current DIP, because buying the DIP isn't enough, there's every tendacy of loss when you buy the DIP without doing your due diligence as an investor.

There's isn't any guarantees that one is going to make more profits in the next 3 or 4 years and above, because we can't actually tell the or predict the market movement. But still is better to have some good quantities of bitcoin stash, than having none just as sir JayJuanGee said inorder to be prepare for the up one should prepare for the down also by accumulating. The reason most time I usually encourage long-term holding, is because whenever one is holding and accummulating for longer-term purposes he or she will have enough time to stash some good quantities of bitcoin in Their portfolio, and the other reason is that base on history bitcoin as being tend to be increasing in value the past years , so we all believe such may continue.
That's indeed an amazing and wise approach to investing in Bitcoin.
Market Predictions are not always certain and how much profit one can make isn't also always guaranteed. So stashing up as much bitcoin as one can could be considered a smart strategy because it's more of a preparation for the potential Greens whenever it swings by as well as the reds.

As far as bitcoin is concerned, Long-term approach is simply the best approach, because that's the only way one can be able to effectively and consistently accumulate a sizable number of Bitcoin over time and also average out short-term market fluctuations and also benefit from Bitcoin's store of value.
Although Historical trends doesn't guarantee future growth but the fact still remains that Bitcoin has the potential for future growth and one can only benefit from this when you consider the investment for the long-term.
Tmoonz

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 12:57:52 PM

Indeed.

I can tell you for fact that there is a guarantee that if you invest in bitcoin now and hold it for 3 to 4 years that you will see profit. What I can't tell you is how much profit you will see. 4 years is another circle of bitcoin and from history there is always an upward price movement before the next bitcoin circles . Bitcoin wasn't trading at this level 4 years ago and it won't be at this level 4 years from now. Bitcoin price is measured in it's circle. So saying that there is no guarantee of profit in 3 to 4 years ahead doesn't seems right. I think you have to back the history line. The reason why we encourage people to hold bitcoin for at least a circle is because, that's when we know bitcoin price use to appreciate. And when something appreciates it means that profit is recorded. People that bought last circle saw profits, so anyone buying now and waiting for the next circle will definitely see profit, no matter how small or big it is, will be determined by your investment size. Just know this.

@justbillywitt, I will start by saying that past occurrences is never a guarantee of the future events but rather it only give a guide. Yeah historically Bitcoin has had a significant increase which has made those that invest earlier and hold for a circle or several circles to have had the compounded effect of their investment, there is no guarantee of being in profit simply because you invested in Bitcoin for a circle or more than a circles. Yes , it is a good thing that majority of us appreciates the potential that Bitcoin holds and have considered it to be one of the best if not the best digital asset investment. However, we shouldn't be in such a hurry to remember that there is also a risk probably that Bitcoin may not go up in value as we may assert or probably may go down of which no one can be certain of how much it could go up or down and one of the reasons why we are expected to have an investment plan of about 4 to 10 years or more is to ensure that we are able to put a good and reasonable size of Bitcoin and also not to see Bitcoin as a tradable coin.

Smilevictorobinna

Merit: 17

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 01:08:58 PM

so perhaps is very important to be able to distinguish between investment through DCA and holding because they are actually two different things and however most people believe that since almost everyone that intend holding uses DCA for accumulation they assume that holding is the same thing as DCA because even me I was thinking the same way until I realized they are not the same.
Holding is obviously not the same as investing using DCA methods, it's even better to compare holding to trading because that's where people normally make mistake from but comparing holding to the DCA methods of bitcoin accumulation is just same as saying that winning the world cup is just same as participating in the world cup tournament.

DCA methods is just a strategy used to accumulate Bitcoin in a safe and easy way that can work well mostly for new investors that aren't yet strong enough financially to accumulate in bunch of bitcoin at a time and so will have to buy it at regular intervals just do they can Hold it. Regardless of weather a user decides to using the DCA methods or not, the end product is to hold the DIP and that's basically the obvious difference between Holding and investing into bitcoin using the DCA methord.

As a matter of fact, I think the two concept are even parallel in connection and their is no need to compare them.

You might be spreading and convoluting ideas on purpose in order to create confusion regarding what you are saying and what makes sense.  Probably people should ignore you, except sure it does not hurt to correct you from time to time and to point out the areas in which you are continuing to be full of shit and perhaps purposefully spreading contradictory and confusing information..

In other words holding is not like trading...and we are not talking about trading here.
Yeah truly his statement was actually contradicting because I find it very hard to understand the method of investment he was trying to state because he seem to have been missing so many things together because I don't really understand his concept of classifying holding and trading to be the same thing because is obviously not, however just like you mentioned if he was talking about ways to start accumulation of Bitcoin perhaps he should have go through most of the previous post because you have stated on how to accumulate Bitcoin through DCA strategy and Lump Sum.
I think DCA method is a wonderful method of investing in Bitcoin that is suitable for both beginners and older investors. It is also a wonderful method for those with regular cashflow such as salaries even though those with other forms of cashflows can make projects and work out a way of also using the DCA method. These possibilities make the DCA method unique and great for all to use, allowing them the peace and comfort of not bothering about price movement, hypes and FOMO. So, I give it to the DCA method and will also encourage everyone struggling with being consistency to use it.

However, we should endeavor to remain within the confines of what DCA method is so we don't derail. For example, I do not think it is ideal to posit that the DCA method control the average price ratio, I don't even know what you mean by that statement. But I do know that the DCA method does not control the price of Bitcoin as it can be applied at any price printed by Bitcoin as at when the purchase is to be made. Although, at lower prices, the investors have more BTC and at higher prices, he gets less BTC and in the end the average price can be calculated for personal record keeping. If this is what you are referring to as average price ratio, then fine the investor can actually work it out to be able to know the profit factor of his entire Bitcoin portfolio.
bestcoins1

Activity: 2226
Merit: 724

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 01:25:15 PM

Yes, other people's ideas are only limited to opening our insights and points of view. Because when we start an investment, of course we will definitely see examples from people or bitcoin investors who have been involved in it for a long time. Because from there we can see several aspects, or learn from the experiences of bitcoin investors. Like learning about

> Causes of losses when investing in Bitcoin.
> Good and correct actions when starting to invest.
> Investment objectives.
> And capital management techniques.

These four points would indeed be better if we learned from the direct experience of bitcoin investors themselves. Because direct experience in the field will definitely be better. Then if we understand this, we will definitely have a new perspective and broader insight. And from there ideas will start to grow from our minds.

It is not wrong if we want or wish to learn about investment through investors who already have a lot of experience in this field. But we ourselves must also be able to see clearly between investors who are targeting more profits and investors who are only more focused on buying in the Dip and holding it without focusing on how much profit they will get with a certain target time. Because on the one hand, there are some people who prefer to just buy without remembering when they will release the assets they have bought.

Of the four points that you said, it is more directed towards investment and the fourth point can even be suitable for use in trading because capital management techniques are more often used in this regard than in investment matters. But when it comes to buying at Dip, I think this will lead more to each person's courage and confidence in what he wants to buy because this can also be quite a fun activity for people who like to keep it without wanting to sell it within a certain time.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Notalony

Merit: 9

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 01:58:49 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2024, 02:19:17 PM by Notalony

Indeed.

it's not just about what happens after a circle in terms of the popular anticipated bull that makes it a better option to consider investing with the intention of holding for at least up to a period of 4 years. It's a two narrative that makes such timeframe reasonable. The first is that during this interval of time, you should have been able to accumulate up to a good chunk of Bitcoin if you're consistent with your DCA and that then we can now talk about the high probability that after the halving there will be a bull that will place your accumilation in a good profit. But at the end of the four year interval of time, it doesn't really mean that it should be the end of your investment journey or that you should just take out your holding because you've been able to invest for a period of four years. As long as we continue having invent like what's happing at the moment we're big investors are still troppiing into the Bitcoin ecosystem and a lot of nations are currently adopting Bitcoin and working with it, there is a high probability that before the next circle that Bitcoin would have skyrocketed to a very great amount and that subsequent circles will still see Bitcoin getting up higher and higher and higher.

One of the things that should make you know that you're safe with your investment in Bitcoin is the knowledge that that there are certajn DIP that bitcoin can't get to. Like this that bought Bitcoin when it was at $20k to $30k, it's vividly clear that Bitcoin isn't getting back to that price almost forever and as someone that started accumilating from such kind of price, you don't need to be bothered about selling your Bitcoin at the moment even if you've been able to buy up to a period of four years. same is what's going to happen in few years from now that Bitcoin might go above $100k and will continue pushing upward and never get below $100k making it even more convininece to continue accumilating above four years.

In as much as my love for Bitcoin, am not comfortable with this your assertion, I don't think any one can comfortablely and accurately predict or speculate Bitcoin price,  within every circle there are bearish and bullish seasons and during the bearish season no one can tell the level and how much of the bearishness is going to be and the same thing also goes to when it will become bullish no one can tell how much of the bullishness is going to become, it will be best we lay or mindset in both scenerio cases where we can even consider the worst scenerio case which may happen or may not happen and by so doing we can be able to make good decision in our investment journey. No one can be certain about how much dip or uptrends Bitcoin Will go , and i don't think it is save enough to be  passing out such message  that there are  certain dip which Bitcoin can't get to, and  I can as well say that such information can be misleading, there is no way you can talk to someone about  being save ín Bitcoin investment without talking about the risk part of it too which I have just stated clearly
Ricardo11

Activity: 392
Merit: 64

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 02:30:37 PM

There's no need to show us proof of your bitcoin investment when you start investing in bitcoin because it isn't advisable to show your bitcoin online so that you will not be attacked. If you invest with everyone's ideas, you will not hold your bitcoin for a long term because you will not have enough money left to take care of your unforeseen problems. As a newbie, I will advise you to invest in bitcoin with the DCA strategy so that you will be accumulating bitcoin and also take care of your emergencies as they arise. The DCA strategy will help to control the volatile part of bitcoin in your portfolio and also control your emotions in deciding when to buy bitcoin. With the DCA strategy, you can also buy bitcoin even if the price is increasing or decreasing.
To get something good we have to do the right thing at the right time. Every dip is a golden opportunity to buy bitcoins. “You can't afford to invest a lot of money at once?” No problem, you invest using the DCA method. Remember that, it is possible to earn big from Bitcoin, when our investment Portfolio  is high, and this investment Portfolio, we should grow as much as possible with each dip of Bitcoin. The higher our investment Portfolio, the higher the earning potential.

Tmoonz

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 03:57:27 PM

I just entered this topic for about an hour, and I will start looking at the details from today. But I have been looking at this topic for an hour with ideas and my mind is useful enough to invest. I will start investing according to everyone's idea and make my investment long term.  Because everyone here says long term investment is only more profitable, I will definitely show you the scenario of investing with proof from the day I start investing. So I am interested enough to invest now.
To get something good we have to do the right thing at the right time. Every dip is a golden opportunity to buy bitcoins. “You can't afford to invest a lot of money at once?” No problem, you invest using the DCA method. Remember that, it is possible to earn big from Bitcoin, when our investment Portfolio  is high, and this investment Portfolio, we should grow as much as possible with each dip of Bitcoin. The higher our investment Portfolio, the higher the earning potential.

Buying at each dip of Bitcoin can be good if you have enough reserved funds without over doing it after taken care of your basic needs and has kept your emergency funds too, but this might not be possible for every investor because each investor have different financial situation that is different from the others such that every investor must only plan his or her investment according to his or her financial ability, there are those that might have a target ofcertain range of dip before buying thou there is no guarantee of getting such dip,
one must not buy at each dip. However, a consistent DCA can as well put you in good size of Bitcoin thou it will take a longer period of time which is better than using the money that is meant for emergency to buy Bitcoin at each dip for those that doesn't have much financial ability,  making purchases at every each Bitcoin dip can make those that doesn't have much financial ability to use the money that is meant for emergency or for family needs to buy Bitcoin and by so doing they will say too soon to solve their family problems or to meet up emergency needs, so every investor must tailor down his or her investment to suits him or her in order to become successful.

Pages: « 1 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 [409] 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 »
  Print  

Jump to: