Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:26:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 [422] 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL!  (Read 83125 times)
Jewan420

Activity: 84
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 04:29:12 PM

Most people in Africa are struggling to own bitcoin, taking risks just to own bitcoin, because if you check the living conditions of masses, you will see the main reason why there is many adoption of bitcoin especially by their young citizens is because bitcoin is hope. Bitcoin has become the shinning light they can look up to for a brighter future and better everything around them, and improve their living conditions. People living below $50 monthly salary are still buying bitcoin and hodling for dear life.

But, I think every country/region has a limit on the minimum wage paid to workers. If only a monthly salary of $50 they get this way, this is already a game by their boss.

On the other hand, if this is true, maybe that is what causes people there to be reluctant in starting BTC investment due to the limited money earned from paying their salaries after work, where they also know very well that starting to invest in BTC will be a solution that will help.
This is a frustrating but true fact. Poverty deters people from investing in Bitcoin. They think investing in Bitcoin is too difficult and expensive. They think saving in poverty will not be responsive to them. But they don't know it, the money invested weekly or monthly in Bitcoin can one day change their life. There is no need to set aside a lot of money, setting aside a little money and saving regularly can greatly improve their quality of life. In this case I will blame their lack of knowledge.

Suppose a person earns $100, after providing for his family, if he regularly saves $10 a month in bitcoins for 10 years. After 10 years his savings is 10×12×10 = $1200. Since the value of Bitcoin is always increasing.

After 10 years his accumulated bitcoins will be $1200+. With that money he can easily improve his life standard and he can build a business with this money if he wants. He will be able to earn much more money than before from the business establishment. Thus a poor person can make himself self-sufficient by investing regularly in Bitcoins.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Sim_card

Activity: 448
Merit: 407

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2024, 04:37:36 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2024, 04:49:22 PM by Sim_card
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Most people in Africa are struggling to own bitcoin, taking risks just to own bitcoin, because if you check the living conditions of masses, you will see the main reason why there is many adoption of bitcoin especially by their young citizens is because bitcoin is hope. Bitcoin has become the shinning light they can look up to for a brighter future and better everything around them, and improve their living conditions. People living below $50 monthly salary are still buying bitcoin and hodling for dear life.
Isn't it better for people like that who have a salary below $50 to collect money first before buying BTC. Or at least it is better to invest in trading with a short term. And if there is more profit from trading can be saved to meet the target, if you feel the target has been reached you will be ready to start long-term investment by buying BTC with the DCA method. Because if you push too hard it will be very risky, better slowly but surely,

Trading is the worst option on how to increase his income. Trading is more of gambling and it is not advisable for any investor to see trading as a means to increase his bitcoin investment, because he will end up the opposite way and lose all that he have, which will lead to regret and frustration for him to continue his bitcoin journey. I don't know why newbies think that trading is very easy and you can double your bitcoin with trading, which is against this thread, and how will he gets his emergency funds through trading. . Trading are for short-term profits and that is why it does not suit into using it for long term strategy because you are always selling. What if you sell and you are unable to buy back cheaper, the little gain that you made becomes useless.

Long term investment is what we are talking about and how a new investor who wants to invest in bitcoin for 4- 10yrs and above should go about. When you are investing in a long term, you don't sell but only buy regularly to increase your bitcoin portfolio through regular DCA weekly or monthly. The best way anyone with a small income can invest in bitcoin, is for him to find another means of income, so that he can have a discretionary income in which he can use to start up his bitcoin investment by buying every week based on his discretionary income, and so he can also build his emergency funds from there.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Zackz5000

Activity: 98
Merit: 72

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 05:35:19 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), Stablexcoin (1)

Isn't it better for people like that who have a salary below $50 to collect money first before buying BTC. Or at least it is better to invest in trading with a short term. And if there is more profit from trading can be saved to meet the target, if you feel the target has been reached you will be ready to start long-term investment by buying BTC with the DCA method. Because if you push too hard it will be very risky, better slowly but surely,

Your narration here sounds more of gambling and it can be misleading to other newbie who may want to invest into Bitcoin, and besides the concept of this thread is not talking about trading but buying Bitcoin and hodling for a longer period of time like 4-10 years and above. I still wonder why most people sees Bitcoin investment as a get rich quick you can't compare the profit you will make when  you invest in short term than when you invest for long term the difference is much .
You shouldn't be talking about trading here but how investors can buy more Bitcoin at the same time keep on hodling for a longer period of time because Bitcoin investment is for the future not to be trade or sell in a year, two, or three because is same as gambling.

The right method is to set aside an amount base on your own discretionary income after keeping your reserve and emergency fund incase there is any unforeseen circumstances that may occur so it won't affect you from selling out your holding, you can also use the DCA strategy which helps you accumulate more Bitcoin to your portfolio little by little either weekly or monthly.
It is not advisable and short sighted seeing or approaching Bitcoin as a tradable coin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Salahmu

Activity: 420
Merit: 286

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2024, 06:03:54 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Why think about investing if the finance is still unstable this will be a problem in the middle of the road and until whenever your investment will not run smoothly, but it is true that when they have earned additional income or a sufficient monthly salary then they can set aside to invest in bitcoin.

Actually one thing you should know about Bitcoin investment is that if you should wait till you get the amount of money you want in your bank account before investing you could end up not investing at all because the more you are waiting to get rich first that's actually the more expenses are compounding, although I no that you have your own decision to make but waiting to be completely financially stable could possibly take you a very long time before you can start accumulating Bitcoin.

You don't have to get huge amount of money before you can start investing on Bitcoin, however is not like everyone who are into Bitcoin now have a bank stored with huge amount of money but instead they started from somewhere and before they realize they had already gotten a good amount of Bitcoin on their portfolio, so I would advised you start from little through the use of DCA strategy and with time and consistency you could be surprised with how far you will go on your investment.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Bravut

Activity: 112
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 06:36:59 PM

Why think about investing if the finance is still unstable this will be a problem in the middle of the road and until whenever your investment will not run smoothly, but it is true that when they have earned additional income or a sufficient monthly salary then they can set aside to invest in bitcoin.

Actually one thing you should know about Bitcoin investment is that if you should wait till you get the amount of money you want in your bank account before investing you could end up not investing at all because the more you are waiting to get rich first that's actually the more expenses are compounding, although I no that you have your own decision to make but waiting to be completely financially stable could possibly take you a very long time before you can start accumulating Bitcoin.

You don't have to get huge amount of money before you can start investing on Bitcoin, however is not like everyone who are into Bitcoin now have a bank stored with huge amount of money but instead they started from somewhere and before they realize they had already gotten a good amount of Bitcoin on their portfolio, so I would advised you start from little through the use of DCA strategy and with time and consistency you could be surprised with how far you will go on your investment.

A far journey start with a step. So it is in investing not just investing also starting a business of your own. In as much as, one can start little the little must be maintained overtime, not exhausting and suitable to the individual.

DCAing is the right approach, but the allocating amount to be used in buying weekly, quarterly or monthly should be affordable and easy to Carter for. Discard any idea of gambling with Bitcoin, just buy, accumulate and hold with a long term view. And I always lay emphasis on having a Target, this will keep you in a position of continual journey and interest in a valuable asset like Bitcoin.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Miles2006

Activity: 252
Merit: 163

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 07:07:04 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2024, 07:18:25 PM by Miles2006

Imo i believe the optimum allocation is subjective based on individuals income, country, goal, and attitude towards risk.
The DCA amount allocated for the month
I guess doesn't have to be once a month but could be spread across the days in a month especially during a correction or dip.
One of the benefits of accumulating bitcoin with the DCA strategy is to control your emotions, and your idea of accumulating bitcoin with the DCA strategy cannot help investors control their emotions because they are interested in timing the market to buy the dip. Anytime they accumulate bitcoin and there is a little dip, they will regret buying bitcoin at the wrong time. The DCA strategy should be done in such a way that we set out a particular date to accumulate Bitcoin monthly. For instance, we can set out to accumulate bitcoin every 5th of the new month since monthly salaries are paid at the end of each month, and sometimes it might be delayed. And when the date comes, we can accumulate bitcoin even though the price is increasing or decreasing.
When people mention emotions, honestly speaking I don’t understand the emotion attach to bitcoin investment or are they’re referring to bitcoin price movement which is not suppose to be a problem rather an opportunity for investors to accumulate bitcoin. Concerning the market dip, anyone can use any strategy their finance can withstand but it’s best an investor invest rather than waiting for the dip mostly newbies who have not gotten much should not wait but start as soon as possible.

Buy with spare funds and hide the balance
It would shock you one day the amount you would find there when you go finally check.
maybe we can make a little adjustments to this statement and rather say, Buy with the right amount of funds and take your eyes off it. the concept of buying with your spare funds will tend yo suggest that you have to nake all the expenses that you have and then whatever is left will go into investing into Bitcoin. You can't really do too well in your accumilation journey if you buy your Bitcoin with such kind of idea.

You don’t invest with spare money, it sound as a disrespect or lack of trust from my view cause when referring something as spare it’s considered as a leftover or not so important but rather you invest with your satisfied amount for example, each time I receive my monthly pay I make sure bitcoin budget is involve cause bitcoin investment is so valuable so I can’t afford to miss the date set for accumulating sometimes I use my monthly bonus to accumulate cause I know I can hold for long and still plan ahead, if you’re referring your accumulating money as a spare amount you’re actually trying to say you can miss the date set cause what if there’s no spare money during that month.
Justbillywitt

Activity: 252
Merit: 219

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 07:08:24 PM

Another thing for me and I think the best approach to accumulation is to allocate 20% to bitcoin, keep 20% as an emergency fund for things that might happen unexpectedly, and the remaining 60% to make ends meet.
Imo i believe the optimum allocation is subjective based on individuals income, country, goal, and attitude towards risk.
The DCA amount allocated for the month
I guess doesn't have to be once a month but could be spread across the days in a month especially during a correction or dip.

That is not actually the right way to go about it because there is no way you could advise someone who is earning low to invest on a daily basis that's actually an over investment because let's take for instance he is earning $150 on a monthly basis and you advise him to invest daily and maybe he uses $5 as his accumulation amount on the daily basis and in a month we have 30 days depending on the particular month so perhaps $5*30=$150 he will spent per month which is his salary per month and that means he will be investing 100% of his monthly salary, this is actually an over aggressive investment, so perhaps I would advise you focus on weekly accumulation using $10 since you are earning $150 monthly because this will keep you away from getting in trouble during the process.
I don't support the idea of investing on daily basis, I don't know how effective it will be for those doing it but for me it doesn't make sense, firstly there is a very big possiblity that the price one bought yesterday will still be the same price region that bitcoin will be today. The best way is to DCA on weekly basis or on monthly basis, that's a bit more effective than daily basis. There is a big possiblity of getting a reasonable price difference when we invest in weekly or monthly basis. Secondly when someone keep investing on daily basis, you end up paying more exchanges fees, it might really look small, but when added together you realize that you have spent huge amount on exchange charges. That being said anyone decaying on daily basis should switch from it. If you add those fees you are spending on exchange charges on daily basis, you will be able to get more stash of bitcoin if done on weekly or monthly basis.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 10333

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 07:20:11 PM
Merited by Ambatman (1)

If we are purchasing our bitcoin on a centralized exchange, that doesn't mean we should be withdrawing our bitcoin anytime we purchase bitcoin. We can withdraw our bitcoin when we have accumulated bitcoin worth $500-$1000, so we will spend less money paying for the centralized exchange transaction fees.

The reason that we want to make UTXOs that are a minimum of $500 to $1k is not ONLY to save on the transaction fees that might happen during that particular transaction to move the funds from the exchange to the private wallet, but it is also to lessen the chances that we are going to engage in a practice that ends up resulting in us having a bunch of small UTXOs that from time to time (or even permanently) become unspendable and/or uneconomical to spend at some later date that we might not even know in the future whether we might want to move our coins again in the near future, or perhaps not for 4-10 years or more down the road, so we should not want to be getting stuck with a bunch of small UTXOs when we could have had engaged in better practices to avoid putting ourselves into such a situation.   

Trading is the worst option on how to increase his income. Trading is more of gambling and it is not advisable for any investor to see trading as a means to increase his bitcoin investment, because he will end up the opposite way and lose all that he have, which will lead to regret and frustration for him to continue his bitcoin journey. I don't know why newbies think that trading is very easy and you can double your bitcoin with trading, which is against this thread, and how will he gets his emergency funds through trading. . Trading are for short-term profits and that is why it does not suit into using it for long term strategy because you are always selling. What if you sell and you are unable to buy back cheaper, the little gain that you made becomes useless.

Long term investment is what we are talking about and how a new investor who wants to invest in bitcoin for 4- 10yrs and above should go about. When you are investing in a long term, you don't sell but only buy regularly to increase your bitcoin portfolio through regular DCA weekly or monthly. The best way anyone with a small income can invest in bitcoin, is for him to find another means of income, so that he can have a discretionary income in which he can use to start up his bitcoin investment by buying every week based on his discretionary income, and so he can also build his emergency funds from there.

Thanks for highlighting that point Sim_card.   

I had sent an smerit to Reredmi896 and I had not even realized that he was talking about trading rather than my liking the idea that came from his post in regards to building up some kind of a cushion in terms of something like cash prior to overly investing when the income might be so low there can be needs for building up some cash and then strategically investing, but I was thinking about cash in that regard, and not fucking around with trading.. which surely Reredmi896 seemed to be talking about trading.. .. which seems like a strategy that is not going to really help, even with poor people..

Poor people may well never get ahead if they are fucking around too much with trading and gambling rather than establishing more of a building kind of an approach and also an approach that has measured practicalities.. and yeah sure there might be some risk taking that is in there too. .but surely it should be with very small portions of their investment stash, such as only 10% of their BTC value.. without cheating in regards to allowing their shitcoins, trading or whatever to siphon off their BTC value with the passage of time.

Many of us likely recognize a certain amount of temptation that comes to people with low finances to figure out other ways to earn money, so I don't necessarily want to discourage that, so there could be some possibilities in which some folks will end up resorting to trading/gambling/shitcoins when they might not have job and/or employment opportunities, and it might not even be clear if those are the better choices since it tends to be quite difficult to build wealth from trading rather than figuring out more traditional ways to try to earn a somewhat steady income when it might be possible to find ways to accomplish that.

Buy with spare funds and hide the balance
It would shock you one day the amount you would find there when you go finally check.
maybe we can make a little adjustments to this statement and rather say, Buy with the right amount of funds and take your eyes off it. the concept of buying with your spare funds will tend yo suggest that you have to nake all the expenses that you have and then whatever is left will go into investing into Bitcoin. You can't really do too well in your accumilation journey if you buy your Bitcoin with such kind of idea.
You don’t invest with spare money, it sound as a disrespect or lack of trust from my view cause when referring something as spare it’s considered as a leftover or not so important but rather you invest with your satisfied amount for example, each time I receive my monthly pay I make sure bitcoin budget is involve cause bitcoin investment is so valuable so I can’t afford to miss the date set for accumulating sometimes I use my monthly bonus to accumulate cause I know I can hold for long term and still plan ahead, if you’re referring your accumulating money as a spare amount you’re actually trying to say you can miss the date set cause what if there’s no spare money during that month.

"Spare money" is another way of saying discretionary income, so "spare money" is the proper term.

If you do not have spare money, then you should not be investing.

Sure you can still prioritize bitcoin investment from your salary.. but you better fucking make sure that it is spare money, otherwise, you are investing money that you need or that you might need soon.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
ginsan

Activity: 1344
Merit: 625

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 08:54:25 PM

Many of us likely recognize a certain amount of temptation that comes to people with low finances to figure out other ways to earn money, so I don't necessarily want to discourage that, so there could be some possibilities in which some folks will end up resorting to trading/gambling/shitcoins when they might not have job and/or employment opportunities, and it might not even be clear if those are the better choices since it tends to be quite difficult to build wealth from trading rather than figuring out more traditional ways to try to earn a somewhat steady income when it might be possible to find ways to accomplish that.
I think it's quite natural for someone to want to become rich in an instant but that's unlikely to happen.
Those who have low finances must be able to save on their living expenses in the next 2 or 5 years. In the sense that the save are made only to invest in bitcoin and that is one way for them to build a path to achieve success or change their lives in the next few years.

There is no quick process to become rich, of course everything takes time, be it 5 years or 20 years and it all depends on their desire to change their fate in the future.

In investing in bitcoin there is pressure to be successful because without pressure we will not focus on our goals. By pressure, I mean we have to be able to buy regularly every week, whether it's $10 or depending on the finances they have. Because I saw in a previous post that in Africa many companies pay employees $50 per month, so it all depends on their financial ability to invest either $10 per month or per week.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Salahmu

Activity: 420
Merit: 286

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2024, 09:15:46 PM

A far journey start with a step. So it is in investing not just investing also starting a business of your own. In as much as, one can start little the little must be maintained overtime, not exhausting and suitable to the individual.

You are getting it all wrong like I already mentioned you don't really need to have a bag full of money before you will realize that you are financially enough to start accumulating Bitcoin, actually everything is all about planning and determination because if you are really determine to start investing on Bitcoin even when you are not financially stable you can still meet up accumulating either on a weekly or monthly basis and still remain sustainable.

The reason why I'm saying this is because I know of a friend who started accumulation Bitcoin when he doesn't have any steady source of income but with the little that was coming up he was able to strategize himself in such a way that he will be accumulating as little as he can afford on weekly basis and over time he could not believe the amount of Bitcoin he had already accumulated, so actually is only those who are not ready to invest that always want to wait till they get rich before they will be convinced to start accumulating Bitcoin.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
DICE 
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Ambatman

Activity: 322
Merit: 166

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2024, 09:44:43 PM

You don’t invest with spare money, it sound as a disrespect or lack of trust from my view cause when referring something as spare it’s considered as a leftover or not so important but rather you invest with your satisfied amount for example, each time I receive my monthly pay I make sure bitcoin budget is involve cause bitcoin investment is so valuable so I can’t afford to miss the date set for accumulating sometimes I use my monthly bonus to accumulate cause I know I can hold for long and still plan ahead, if you’re referring your accumulating money as a spare amount you’re actually trying to say you can miss the date set cause what if there’s no spare money during that month.
I think JJG has already explained this. It's like discretionary income
The leftovers after basic needs are catered for.
The essence of using such money is to prevent emotions been swayed by the market movement or manipulation that would lead to selling in a loss.
Holding is easy to say but harder to implement
Many can't even hold in a bullish market not to mention a bearish one.
But investing a money you can do without can help mitigate this to some extent.

That is not actually the right way to go about it because
there is no way you could advise someone who is earning low to invest on a daily basis that's actually an over investment because let's take for instance he is earning $150 on a monthly basis and you advise him to invest daily and maybe he uses $5 as his accumulation amount on the daily basis and in a month we have 30 days depending on the particular month so perhaps $5*30=$150 he will spent per month which is his salary per month and that means he will be investing 100% of his monthly salary
I never said daily
I said spread across the days of a month.
And even daily is possible for a low income earner.Binance uses a convert function that allows the buying of $0.01Usdt of Bitcoin if am not mistaken
That's $0.3 a month which is nothing
So it's quite possible.

Poor people may well never get ahead if they are fucking around too much with trading and gambling rather than establishing more of a building kind of an approach and also an approach that has measured practicalities
They usually believe in get rich schemes so that's one thing that hold them back.
This is also why they usually fall to scams and MMM.
They usually impatient of their situation that they want to get out quick.
I guess it just take seizing a good opportunity to leave your current social status. 

avp2306

Activity: 1008
Merit: 360

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 10:22:22 PM

I think it's quite natural for someone to want to become rich in an instant but that's unlikely to happen.
Those who have low finances must be able to save on their living expenses in the next 2 or 5 years. In the sense that the save are made only to invest in bitcoin and that is one way for them to build a path to achieve success or change their lives in the next few years.

There is no quick process to become rich, of course everything takes time, be it 5 years or 20 years and it all depends on their desire to change their fate in the future.

In investing in bitcoin there is pressure to be successful because without pressure we will not focus on our goals. By pressure, I mean we have to be able to buy regularly every week, whether it's $10 or depending on the finances they have. Because I saw in a previous post that in Africa many companies pay employees $50 per month, so it all depends on their financial ability to invest either $10 per month or per week.

This is common thing people like and to bad they always go with idea to go on short term trading or meme coin for thinking that they can easily get rich with it while the fact that they failed to realized that what they are trying to go thru more riskier situation. They are blinded with the idea that they can earn a lot of money but failed to realize that taking those option is not really good for them especially if they are beginners in the field.

There's really no quick process to get rich and hopefully people would realize that they need to go thru a lot of challenges and also select what's best for them to do. Since it doesn't mean always that if they take the risk they are taking a chance to earn a lot of money and with that mindset instead they can earn they get broke for always testing out the waters.

Then they should not get pressured about their investment on bitcoin since it will just create something negative effect to them and they might always think that theirs a deadline for something and they need to follow certain guys since they are successful already. People need to focus on their own development since its more important that they can learn a lot of things about bitcoin since especially those helpful methods they can used and for this for sure every decision they do would be beneficial for them an they should try to go out on any possible disturbance so their investment would became more smooth sailing.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
 PLAY NOW 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
teamsherry

Activity: 182
Merit: 59

Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 10:40:19 PM

Having such low income could become a big hindrance to buying bitcoin especially for older persons with more expenses and even trying to reduce expense to invest might not even be a good idea cause you also need to consider having an emergency fund and the income would not be able to cater for both,
Trading is still not the best option considering the time it would take to learn and master the skill, the best option for such persons would be to find extra sources of Income to be able to buy bitcoin and have more discretionary income to spare to buying bitcoin, why i recommend this is cause its the safest option that doesn't involve having to risk the income you have.

While Im not trying to say that a person earning 50$ weekly cannot invest in bitcoin, the point is that you can't invest in bitcoin or its not advisable to invest in bitcoin if your income is not enough to cater for your expense and emergency funds or savings, the best option would be to increase your income.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
I_Anime

Activity: 392
Merit: 173

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 10:56:47 PM

Trading is the worst option on how to increase his income. Trading is more of gambling and it is not advisable for any investor to see trading as a means to increase his bitcoin investment, because he will end up the opposite way and lose all that he have, which will lead to regret and frustration for him to continue his bitcoin journey. I don't know why newbies think that trading is very easy and you can double your bitcoin with trading, which is against this thread, and how will he gets his emergency funds through trading. . Trading are for short-term profits and that is why it does not suit into using it for long term strategy because you are always selling. What if you sell and you are unable to buy back cheaper, the little gain that you made becomes useless

That's true, Expecially those that are using Leverages, they are only putting their funds at risk honestly. Because if market price endup going to the other direction, they will only get themselves liquidated and same wasting some relevant resources, though alot of people do earn through trading , after passing through alot of losses and difficulties, during their processing of learning and gathering of knowledge on how trading works.

Because without proper knowledge going into trading is like you have decided to throw away your hard earn funds, because you are just only putting it at risk. That's why I don't usually recommend trading to anyone, instead is better to just accumulate and hodl, and when you gotten to your goal of accumulation you can take some  profit from your holding. Though it may take you to time before getting to a point of having enough Bitcoin, but still worth it because you know that no matter what you won't get liquidated and aslong is Bitcoin yah holding there won't be any need of panky . Wink

Promocodeudo

Activity: 406
Merit: 227

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2024, 11:04:42 PM
Merited by Tungbulu (3)

I think you are getting it all wrong,whether someone have a salary below $50 or higher than the said amount what really matter is how ready such person is to invest, trading is risky for a new investor that does not understand trading, what if in the course of trading he loses the fund for the investment, how will he go about it, that's to say he has to replan to start aftesh, although I don't support anyone trying to own btc at all cost, thats to say that such person can do anything to own btc, but I believe in little begining, most importantly a potential investor earnings should be divided, all his earnings should not go for investment alone, since the decision to invest has been made already i don't think there is any need of wasting further time to invest, long-term is a decision and it's not for everyone, it is only for those who are ready to partake in what awaits long-term hodlers.

Taskford

Activity: 2548
Merit: 795

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 11:12:29 PM

Having such low income could become a big hindrance to buying bitcoin especially for older persons with more expenses and even trying to reduce expense to invest might not even be a good idea cause you also need to consider having an emergency fund and the income would not be able to cater for both,
Trading is still not the best option considering the time it would take to learn and master the skill, the best option for such persons would be to find extra sources of Income to be able to buy bitcoin and have more discretionary income to spare to buying bitcoin, why i recommend this is cause its the safest option that doesn't involve having to risk the income you have.

While Im not trying to say that a person earning 50$ weekly cannot invest in bitcoin, the point is that you can't invest in bitcoin or its not advisable to invest in bitcoin if your income is not enough to cater for your expense and emergency funds or savings, the best option would be to increase your income.

Yeah it maybe a big hindrance to someone who earns low but still its good that nothing. They could able to start with small amount they have on hand and its up for them on how they can maximize their bitcoin investment. For sure there would be a lot of ways for low income earning people to get extra funds so they can possibly maximize their bitcoin investment. I know its quiet hard to budget our funds if we have small amount but if a person is dedicated to his visions and have a big dream to get a better life in future for sure he will work to have extra funds to use it for their investments. I don't know what that person think about you quoted above to invest for trading in a while since he just putting you on more more riskier situation. Short term trading will never give any guarantee to earn some extra profit. So what's best for that if you have funds better save it for a while and if you think its enough and you are confident to buy bitcoin for your investment then do it since there's no better option for this since I think this is more better option rather than trying our luck on something that bring us a huge risk.

You can start to invest with bitcoin at any amount you want although it maybe not enough to spend only small amount but if you are consistent with your accumulation for sure those amount you investment will became a huge figure. So its important to have consistency since this could bring good future to anyone.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Popkon6

Activity: 602
Merit: 308

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 11:33:44 PM

Trading is never the best alternative method, trading can never increase the relationship much so the risk of loss is very high. Because you start trading from here your news can be narrowed when the price goes down and when the price goes up it will increase a little bit. One should never trade with such risk, the most appropriate and correct approach would be to hold but long term. But the holding should be in Bitcoin so the longer you hold the more you can improve. They are low income person DCA method for them, even if a person with low income if he invest regularly in DCA method then he can definitely get success.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
CcnoutChopper19

Activity: 11
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 11:44:31 PM

[edited out]
Another thing for me and I think the best approach to accumulation is to allocate 20% to bitcoin, keep 20% as an emergency fund for things that might happen unexpectedly, and the remaining 60% to make ends meet.

Even those kinds of numbers of being able to have 40% discretionary income come off as a bit unrealistic in terms of typical situations that people find themselves in, and you might even be using the term emergency fund wrong, since you seem to be referring to having an extra amount of money as a kind of float in the month to cover unexpected other expenses that might come up.  An emergency fund is generally something that is built up and would likely be a minimum of 3 months, and it should hardly ever be touched since the guy should have other funds that are available so that he never has to touch his emergency fund absent an actual emergency.. and so the size and the maintenance of the emergency fund becomes ever more important with any kind of volatile investment such as bitcoin, since we likely should be investing into bitcoin for the long term of 4-10 years or longer, so we don't want to be getting ourselves into any kind of situation in which we have to touch any of our bitcoin during that period for any reason, except our complete own choosing.. and based on various aspects of our investment thesis playing out or BTC levels accumulating to sufficiently high levels that we are moving away from accumulation and into other kinds of stages (practices).

Yes, maybe what I said above is not quite right my friend, but in the end there is no purpose that is not recommended from what I said earlier, because what is called an emergency fund is always an important preparation that must be prepared by everyone, especially investors who are involved in investments which are not always about profit, and maybe I will make everything clearer about the purpose of the emergency fund that I said earlier, namely so that our accumulation is maintained in the long run according to the planning that we have, which is to keep our DCA allocation uninterrupted. This is because honestly, it is not uncommon for me to see investors (especially beginners) who end up experiencing a lot of delays in allocations that should be done with full consistency when they use DCA.

With what you said I think it is still a good idea, and maybe I will make this simpler which is to save 20% of the total income you have every month so that when you feel that you are not enough with the amount of 60% funds for needs because there is something that happens in an emergency such as experiencing illness or any event that requires you to spend some money then you can use the emergency fund without having to interfere with the 20% budget for your bitcoin accumulation which indirectly maintains the consistency of your DCA, but you can also change the percentage if your expenses are more than 60%.
Samlucky O

Activity: 294
Merit: 253

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2024, 02:21:05 AM
Merited by Kelward (2), JayJuanGee (1)

But, I think every country/region has a limit on the minimum wage paid to workers. If only a monthly salary of $50 they get this way, this is already a game by their boss.

On the other hand, if this is true, maybe that is what causes people there to be reluctant in starting BTC investment due to the limited money earned from paying their salaries after work, where they also know very well that starting to invest in BTC will be a solution that will help.
This is a frustrating but true fact. Poverty deters people from investing in Bitcoin. They think investing in Bitcoin is too difficult and expensive. They think saving in poverty will not be responsive to them. But they don't know it, the money invested weekly or monthly in Bitcoin can one day change their life. There is no need to set aside a lot of money, setting aside a little money and saving regularly can greatly improve their quality of life. In this case I will blame their lack of knowledge.
No matter how smart you are in this case scenario of $50 per month, you may not be able to accumulate bitcoin, talk less of setting aside discretion /reserved and emergency fund  because $50 is way smaller in terms of btc investment. because if for instance you are receiving $50 per month, let's say you set aside $5 weekly DCA howany Dolla will you keep for emergency and reserved and also feeding for the next 3weeks ahead after you might have invested in the first week? Surely such investment will put you in a tight corner. In as much as we talk about investing as little as $5 to $10 through DCA , we should also think of a reasonable amount that will not make us to sell off our bitcoin HODLing, than a kind of investment which is less than not investing atol. $50 is not a reasonable amount to even feed a family for 1 month so let me realistic in our analysis. Except you can invest a lum sum of $5- $10 per month which I don't know how it can be possible.

Suppose a person earns $100, after providing for his family, if he regularly saves $10 a month in bitcoins for 10 years. After 10 years his savings is 10×12×10 = $1200. Since the value of Bitcoin is always increasing.
Actually if a person earns $100 it is manage able or otherwise more reasonable compeard to $50. So in such amount a person might decides to investing as low as $5 per week through DCA and devid the rest amount accordingly  . Or better still invest $10 or $15 per month as a form of lump-sum. It is better off.

After 10 years his accumulated bitcoins will be $1200+. With that money he can easily improve his life standard and he can build a business with this money if he wants. He will be able to earn much more money than before from the business establishment. Thus a poor person can make himself self-sufficient by investing regularly in Bitcoins.
You should know that as time goes on btc price will be increasing so you should not focus only on investing $10. you should think of increasing your investment plan to be in more saver side of being advantaged of accumulating more stash.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Tungbulu

Activity: 56
Merit: 34

I'm HONEST

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 03:08:51 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2024, 03:32:09 AM by Tungbulu

✂️
I think that a lot of people like to consider DCA as a fixed dollar amount, and there is nothing wrong with that, especially since there can be a lot of conveniences in terms fo having a fixed dollar amount, whether weekly or some other period of time... set it and forget it kinds of ideas... though I also do not like automated DCA, even though sometimes automated could be way more convenient for people so they do not have to remember to do it, and they may well be busy at certain periods and forget to do their DCA manually.
Indeed the automated DCA do actually seem like an amazing approach as it simplified the whole DCA process and make it a lot more convenient, especially for those who often have a busy schedule and could forget to buy sometimes, but I still understand your reservations about the automated DCA, because despite the convenience it offers, it can prevent one from staying engaged and informed about your investment, which is really essential for the investment as need may arise to make certain adjustments.
Manual DCA on the other hand helps one to give the required time and attention to their investment and help them stay more connected and also make the necessary adjustments where and when required.

Although this isn't always the case, because even with the employment of the automated DCA, one could still find to to regularly visit his investments and still make all the necessary changes and adjustments when needed as automated DCA can only kick in when the investor is super engaged with other activities, too engaged that he either forgets or is deprived of the time to DCA for that week or month.

I don't have any problem with the idea that some folks earn very low amounts, such as $100 per month or maybe even lower, yet I have some difficulties imagining scenarios in which persons at those same levels would be ready, willing and able to invest 80% or whatever into bitcoin.. That hardly makes any sense absent some further explanation, as I suggested some explanations in which a person could have some ways of getting food through farming or services or otherwise having various expenses paid for in terms of lodging - but at the same time, even if some folks might have some really strange circumstances, those do not make very good examples, unless we explain the circumstances, and another thing that I already mentioned several times is that a lot of people (whether poor or not) have really difficult times even investing and/or saving 10% or more of their income, so when we are coming up with examples that are presuming sustainable abilities to invest even greater than 30%, then I am going to question those circumstances, including questioning if they are either sustainable, long term or maybe just trying to play the wave by gambling and using money that you cannot afford to set aside for 4-10 years or longer, which are the kinds of longer term strategies that we are aiming to discuss in a thread like this... . .
I'm also having a hard time trying to imagine someone who earns $100 investing over $80 or more in bitcoin, I mean what's he going to do with the remaining $20 or less, how's that going to cover other expenses, but well except of course the person have already stashed up more than enough money for emergencies as well as his reserve/float. (Especially his reserve) Because that's the only way $20 dollars should be enough to cover for other expenses until his next paycheck.

But sometimes, regardless of how huge a person's reserve funds are, investing 80% of one's income could still be considered to be quite an aggressive wsy to accumulate bitcoin, especially for someone earning such a low amount of money.
Just as you stated, a lot of people struggle to save up to 10% of their income, regardless of their income level, so investing 80% and having 20 left could be pretty much challenging for such a person to be able to allocate it appropriately.
Pages: « 1 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 [422] 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 »
  Print  

Jump to: