Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:46:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 [435] 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Bitcoin, and HODL!  (Read 87880 times)
teamsherry

Activity: 210
Merit: 60

Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 24, 2024, 09:59:40 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

I don't think that really makes too sense, having a basic knowledge is far different from not having any knowledge  and that sounds too awkward hence, acquiring a basic knowledge is what is required of before investmenting with hope of learning more on your way up, of which certain considerations or factor are very viable as to that regards which includes:

There are basic knowledge one should get before venturing into any form of business or investment, it is going to be a disaster entering into any investment without any basic knowledge.

Read the post again.....  the poster was not actually talking about completely zero knowledge  about investment
Besides 70% of what you listed which is 3 are what you ought to have know before  even thinking of starting an investment in something  like Bitcoin...

1. Your income flow (understand your the level of your disposable income)  after taken care of your personal needs to a provitional emergency funds

So what are you insinuating here that someone should wait and learn his/her income flow ..... this isn't  what you should  learn it's  what you ought to have understand before even thinking about investment... practically so are you telling people to wait and study their income flow that they have been experiencing for years... or they should wait to see if there will be any reduction in their income flow or probably you just meant they must get a stable income flow before they invest

Both you and Tmoonz are quite on the same page, he is only proposing that at least someone should have basic knowledge before venturing into buying bitcoin, although some of those stuff he listed might take so much time to learn which i disagree that they are important for anyone to learn before getting into bitcoin.

Cashflow management is something that you never end learning, from the first day that you decide to buy bitcoin with 10$ you have already started investing, I understand that a newbie might not have figured out the difference ways to chuck down the expenses to maximize his bitcoin investment but I rather say that he should remain as aggressive as his knowledge can carry cause it might also be that he has not been practing self insurance or have any emergency funds prior to his first purchase, so as je gets more knowledge and knows more about himself and what he can do to better put himself in oder then he can start getting more aggressive and maximize his bitcoin investment.

It's totally wrong to tell someone to learn it all, what you fail to realise is that we never stop learning this stuff, as we progress we improve ourselves and what should have been our risk tolerance or disposable income of yesterday would become bigger and we get more stable in balancing ourselves as we know more. So yeah it's better to get started immediately then grow with the process, I tried that and I'm still learning, if I hadn't started when I did I might not have even understood what most if what Jay or anyone was saying , the process is the best teacher.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1484
Merit: 711

Cryptocurrency is power

View Profile
May 24, 2024, 10:43:02 AM

Getting a standard knowledge of bitcoin isn't something a newbie can cover in a week or two this could take months or even longer before he we would understand more about himself like cashflow management, risk tolerance and his investment timeline, all this are decisions that could take some time to figure out, waiting is a very wrong idea especially when you already know how to buy bitcoin and where to store it, this are the basic knowledge that I consider important for a newbie the rest can be figured out in the process of buying bitcoin, yes some newbies can tend to be very aggressive with regards to the price of bitcoin which I don't really support cause aggressiveness without knowledge of yourself can cause you to sell very early than expected, so a better advice like what Jay had said earlier on would be for them to get started even if it's a very little buying purchase of 10$ weekly and consistently while the figure out themselves properly.
From your perception is good to hurry up and invest in bitcoin, is that what you will advise beginners to do, in norms you don't need to venture what you don't know about without proper research, someone get into lose base on over excitement and curiosity to invest in order to make a profit, as investor you need to be inquisitive to something you have not comprehend well..let me ask you, during the bearish season and bullrun when is best time for someone to accumulate bitcoin?.

I can't be that conscious to invest due to bitcoin price is increasing rapidly, you most at least scrutinised the market and understand the next movement of Bitcoin through the chat or move of candles sticks, probably, we need to know that is not all about investing but understand the system first, many of you is curious to invest when the price of bitcoin increasing and you feel is the best time to accumulate your bitcoin.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
[/tr
mvdheuvel1983

Activity: 1064
Merit: 370

View Profile
May 24, 2024, 10:50:01 AM

This is why it is not good to be waiting and piling up your funds in fiat when you already have an additional income which you can use to invest in bitcoin without a problem and hodli for long. It is never risky because you started earlier than waiting, and you are on a long term bitcoin journey using DCA strategy which will reduce the risk in bitcoin investment due to its volatile nature. You should also note that the price that you are buying today, might not be the price you will next next year because bitcoin price increases overtime, and this is why the investors who bought early are in great profit. The cheaper the price the   easier for you to accumulate more bitcoin, and the higher the price of bitcoin the harder it becomes to accumulate more bitcoin. Don't wait in poverty instead of fighting your way out of poverty with investing in bitcoin immediately you have the money

Waiting and piling up the cash in fiat before you buy is totally the wrong approach if you ask me because Bitcoin isn't a stable coins and you can't expect the price to sit around and wait for you to gather all the money first before you now use when you are satisfied with the money for investment. The right thing to do is simply to keep striving to accumulate just like you have stated with the little earning so that you can meet up with atleast the lower price because you can't tell when the price might go up or even down.

Even though bitcoin is not a stable coin that shouldn't discourage who wants to save up money to invest from investing in a wrong time, note, as the price isn't stable it makes it easier for any investor to save and invest whenever he wants to as no time is late to invest and to take profit. I think it is right to have have a stable income before investing in bitcoin since it will reduce the panic and fear of the investor but anyone who is investing with a little earning will only be hoping to get a quick profit which may never happen easily unless the price increased tremendously after investing so I think saving enough money and having a good and stable income should be considered by anyone before holding bitcoin.

Ruttoshi

Activity: 364
Merit: 299

Baba God Noni

View Profile
May 24, 2024, 11:26:59 AM

I can't be that conscious to invest due to bitcoin price is increasing rapidly, you most at least scrutinised the market and understand the next movement of Bitcoin through the chat or move of candles sticks, probably, we need to know that is not all about investing but understand the system firstmany of you is curious to invest when the price of bitcoin increasing and you feel is the best time to accumulate your bitcoin.
A beginner don't need to understand anything about the next movement of bitcoin or read candle sticks or charts because they are irrelevant. The reason why I said that they are irrelevant is because that investor does not want to trade. What you stated are for traders, a new beginner that plans to hodli for long will not run at loss and can buy bitcoin anytime either in the bull market or in the bear market. This is because his aim is to accumulate as many bitcoin as possible overtime and does not have plans of selling. If a new investor buys his first bitcoin during the bull run because he feels he needs to start right away, and continue to DCA every week or every month regularly without skipping on week or month, you will see that he will also buy bitcoin during the bear season till the next bull run. His average bitcoin price will be balanced and he will be in profit in the next 4 years even if bitcoin price have not passed when he bought his first bitcoin.

So this is why much knowledge about the market is not needed but on to buy and transfer to your hardware wallet, because you don't need to distract yourself about the price of bitcoin, you are only focus on buying. You should also note that the price of bitcoin increases overtime, and it is not easy to know the next movement of bitcoin price, and it is very stressful to read charts and candle as a beginner who has the money to start his bitcoin investment right away. Even traders lose a lot because they find it difficult to know the next bitcoin price movement and read candles.

It means that the new beginner that is suppose to buy bitcoin at 67k now will take a lot of time studing without any bitcoin, might end up buying at higher price or will miss the quantity of bitcoin he is suppose to have accumulated because of learning what is not useful in bitcoin long term investment. The new investor just like @JJG use to advise can start accumulating and learn at the same time.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 238
Merit: 39

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
May 24, 2024, 11:29:55 AM

This is why it is not good to be waiting and piling up your funds in fiat when you already have an additional income which you can use to invest in bitcoin without a problem and hodli for long. It is never risky because you started earlier than waiting, and you are on a long term bitcoin journey using DCA strategy which will reduce the risk in bitcoin investment due to its volatile nature. You should also note that the price that you are buying today, might not be the price you will next next year because bitcoin price increases overtime, and this is why the investors who bought early are in great profit. The cheaper the price the   easier for you to accumulate more bitcoin, and the higher the price of bitcoin the harder it becomes to accumulate more bitcoin. Don't wait in poverty instead of fighting your way out of poverty with investing in bitcoin immediately you have the money

Waiting and piling up the cash in fiat before you buy is totally the wrong approach if you ask me because Bitcoin isn't a stable coins and you can't expect the price to sit around and wait for you to gather all the money first before you now use when you are satisfied with the money for investment. The right thing to do is simply to keep striving to accumulate just like you have stated with the little earning so that you can meet up with atleast the lower price because you can't tell when the price might go up or even down.

Even though bitcoin is not a stable coin that shouldn't discourage who wants to save up money to invest from investing in a wrong time, note, as the price isn't stable it makes it easier for any investor to save and invest whenever he wants to as no time is late to invest and to take profit. I think it is right to have have a stable income before investing in bitcoin since it will reduce the panic and fear of the investor but anyone who is investing with a little earning will only be hoping to get a quick profit which may never happen easily unless the price increased tremendously after investing so I think saving enough money and having a good and stable income should be considered by anyone before holding bitcoin.

There is no room to fear as you said all one need is to planned well and save before engaging on the investment, this can help investor to accumulate even more as the attention to quickly withdraw won't be there is a result of not planing properly that make most people that engage on BTC begin to consider withdraw so fast because they are choke with other responsibilities that that can't deal without venturing or touching tje investment,you can only see the value more when there some set outside strategy of handling some daily impressing needs outside one investment.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Smilevictorobinna

Activity: 56
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 24, 2024, 11:37:02 AM

Getting a standard knowledge of bitcoin isn't something a newbie can cover in a week or two this could take months or even longer before he we would understand more about himself like cashflow management, risk tolerance and his investment timeline, all this are decisions that could take some time to figure out, waiting is a very wrong idea especially when you already know how to buy bitcoin and where to store it, this are the basic knowledge that I consider important for a newbie the rest can be figured out in the process of buying bitcoin, yes some newbies can tend to be very aggressive with regards to the price of bitcoin which I don't really support cause aggressiveness without knowledge of yourself can cause you to sell very early than expected, so a better advice like what Jay had said earlier on would be for them to get started even if it's a very little buying purchase of 10$ weekly and consistently while the figure out themselves properly.
From your perception is good to hurry up and invest in bitcoin, is that what you will advise beginners to do, in norms you don't need to venture what you don't know about without proper research, someone get into lose base on over excitement and curiosity to invest in order to make a profit, as investor you need to be inquisitive to something you have not comprehend well..let me ask you, during the bearish season and bullrun when is best time for someone to accumulate bitcoin?.

I can't be that conscious to invest due to bitcoin price is increasing rapidly, you most at least scrutinised the market and understand the next movement of Bitcoin through the chat or move of candles sticks, probably, we need to know that is not all about investing but understand the system first, many of you is curious to invest when the price of bitcoin increasing and you feel is the best time to accumulate your bitcoin.
You don't really need to know everything before you invest in Bitcoin, you only need the basic knowledge and good investment goals, it is not stamped that newbies must invest have all Bitcoin knowledge before investing. And I must say investing in shorterm and longterm is based on the investor understanding about Bitcoin, op you should know that Bitcoin is not get rich quick investment that's why the good investment plan for Bitcoin is long-term, during this long term an investor would have been conversant with the system, many events will take place and after that he will not see fluntuation of Bitcoin price as a threat to his portfolio, then he will wait for the profitable moment to come.

The right time to invest in Bitcoin is when you are financially and mentally ready irrespective of the price at that moment, you plan by having extra hustle and emergency funds for yourself so that once you invest you won't be tempted to withdraw prematurely, you follow-up your Bitcoin investment using a good non custodian wallet to hold your Bitcoin, know your passphrase and keys and save it personally so that you won't lose your Bitcoin temporally or permanently.
bitLeap

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2024, 11:41:44 AM

Understanding price movements in the market is very important not only for traders but investors must also do this so they can enter at the right moment and maximize long-term profits. Many beginners often miss this point, just because investing they don't feel the need for price movements in the market, they prioritize buying, buying and buying. There's nothing wrong with that, but in terms of learning, the point of studying price movements will be very useful, if it concerns long-term investments so that we don't just buy anything. Always calculating, investors who are good at taking advantage of opportunities are those who understand market movements both when buying and when selling.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Stablexcoin

Activity: 154
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 24, 2024, 11:42:29 AM
Merited by Troytech (2), Sim_card (1)

I think you misunderstand Troytech here. He never said anyone should hurry up and buy Bitcoin. Read again, Basic knowledge, and standard knowledge are two different things. When you said basic knowledge it is what a beginner needs to know after having the idea of investing in Bitcoin. It includes how to store their coins properly and the strategies and theories regarding Bitcoin investment in general. Standard knowledge of Bitcoin includes understanding Bitcoin in all areas, which involves the theoretical and technical parts of the blockchain. Which I agree with him that for a beginner basic knowledge is only required to start investing, the most important thing is to know how to start investing, how to keep your coins safe, and how to ignore risk during our investment processes. The research you mentioned falls under basic knowledge and not standard knowledge.

let me ask you, during the bearish season and bullrun when is best time for someone to accumulate bitcoin?.
I know this question is not for me but let me give you a quick answer.

There is no specific best time to accumulate Bitcoin. At all seasons an investor can stack bitcoin as long as he has the basic knowledge to hold his funds. Once we have gained knowledge of Bitcoin we understand how the investment works the investment begins. Now we can still afford to buy Bitcoin with our little earnings it is a good time no matter the season we are in.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Dorkylickjj

Activity: 49
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 24, 2024, 11:53:53 AM

Gaining knowledge before going into any investment is very important, without knowing the basics of an investment before going into it can amount to failure, also taking hasty decisions before involving in any monetary ventures is a danger and can make the person to lose their investment funds. Before going into Bitcoin investment, it is important to understand how it works, knowing the basics like the seasons, bull run and bear run, what can trigger price to pump and dump, what halving means and how to protect your wallet from hacks, also how to secure your seed phrase, this basic knowledge will prepare a newbie investor on how Bitcoin works.

I like the phrase "buy the dip and hodl" it will direct newbies and experienced investors on the best time to buy Bitcoin, so that the person will not wait till another halving, to see a new ATH price, before they can make profit, buy during bear run and sale during bull run. So the best time to buy is when price dips, and sale when price surges, also the best option is to do DCA method, keep buying irrespective of short term pump and dump, then sale in the bull run or keep hodling.

I tend to disagree, a new investors doesn't have to know about bull run and bear run to be able to invest or buy bitcoin neither would it amount to helping him out in any way if he knows it, the only thign he needs to know about is to buy bitcoin.

You seem to driving much towards early profit which is of no concern to someone just starting out his investment, his major concern would be how he should accumulate more bitcoin and nor making short term profits, in this thread we habe already come to a observed conclusion that long term investment is safer and better than short term investment and the term buy the dip and hold has nothing to do with what you said, everytime is the best time to buy bitcoin and not only during dips, and that is the disadvantage is you won't accumulate bitcoin except during dips, its dar better to use the Dca strategy cause you would be accumulating Bitcoin in every market condition and worry less about market volatility.
Troytech

Activity: 196
Merit: 207

View Profile
May 24, 2024, 11:59:21 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2024, 01:51:22 PM by Troytech

Yes the most important thign is getting started, but at least I know that a newbie needs to know how to buy bitcoin and how to keep his seed phrase which are very basic knowledge that can be learnt in hours, but you on the other hand are insinuating that someone needs to take time to study bitcoin and understand it well which is so not important that could take years to fully understand the working of bitcoin, you are  also taking about knowing when it's the best time to buy, every time is the best time to buy bitcoin both bearish and bull alike and a newbie can easily do that with the DCA  strategy which we have talked about here before
DCA is a method that involves dividing your capital into parts and investing on intervals, you can also decide to allocate part of discretionary income to buying bitcoin as you are paid weekly or monthly.
, a newbie has less to worry about having profits at first but instead should be talking more about accumulating more Bitcoin for himself.

A beginner doesn't have anything to do with understanding chart movements this are not Important thigns to know, you seem to be misunderstanding investing for trading cause all your examples point to trading rather than long term investment,
Before going into Bitcoin investment, it is important to understand how it works, knowing the basics like the seasons, bull run and bear run, what can trigger price to pump and dump, what halving means and how to protect your wallet from hacks, also how to secure your seed phrase, this basic knowledge will prepare a newbie investor on how Bitcoin works.

I like the phrase "buy the dip and hodl" it will direct newbies and experienced investors on the best time to buy Bitcoin, so that the person will not wait till another halving, to see a new ATH price, before they can make profit, buy during bear run and sale during bull run. So the best time to buy is when price dips, and sale when price surges, also the best option is to do DCA method, keep buying irrespective of short term pump and dump, then sale in the bull run or kee hodling.

Your wrong a newbie doesn't need to know what triggers price pump or dump, all he needs to know is how to buy bitcoin to get started, I can agree that a newbie can be conservative on how he buys bitcoin since he isnt very knowledgeable on how to balance thigns out, but any advice that involves waiting is wrong, every other aspect can be learnt as continues his investment.

Your second paragraph contradicts itself, there isn't any best time to buy bitcoin, every time is good to buy bitcoin especially for newbies who are just starting out, they don't need to wait for dips dip before buying that's why DCA strategy precedes other method for newbies.

Your also referring to buying low and selling high, that is trading and not investment, bitcoin investment should be for the long term and not short term.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Rabata

Activity: 798
Merit: 217

View Profile
May 24, 2024, 12:13:09 PM

I think it is right to have have a stable income before investing in bitcoin since it will reduce the panic and fear of the investor but anyone who is investing with a little earning will only be hoping to get a quick profit which may never happen easily unless the price increased tremendously after investing so I think saving enough money and having a good and stable income should be considered by anyone before holding bitcoin.

Even if you don't have a fixed income in Bitcoin investment, you can continue investing in this platform. Because the DCA strategy will show you the way to hold Bitcoin according to your income even a low income person can deposit a small amount of their income in Bitcoin. However, in general those who can regularly hold higher amounts are likely to receive higher rewards.

Holding an investment in a stable coin has no chance of getting more than just the deposit in the future but when one holds one's wealth in Bitcoin it may not pay well in the short term but it will definitely turn into an asset in the long term.

Dailyscript

Merit: 125

View Profile
May 24, 2024, 12:54:45 PM

Understanding price movements in the market is very important not only for traders but investors must also do this so they can enter at the right moment and maximize long-term profits. Many beginners often miss this point, just because investing they don't feel the need for price movements in the market, they prioritize buying, buying and buying. There's nothing wrong with that, but in terms of learning, the point of studying price movements will be very useful, if it concerns long-term investments so that we don't just buy anything. Always calculating, investors who are good at taking advantage of opportunities are those who understand market movements both when buying and when selling.
I disagree with you here. One thing i have leant this past few years and i have come to a conclusion is that tying to understand the price movement of bitcoin  is never as important as ignoring it. If the goal is to hold an investment for long term, then it is a criteria to ignore what would be the price of bitcoin today, tomorrow or the coming week but to keep buying through our preferred strategy. Timing the market is for short term and quick gains which is not the topic of discussion here. We are emphasizing on buying every dip and buying consistently.

All prices are updated on real time based on the supply and demand of bitcoin. If we choose to focus on the market an investor may end up not buying at all. Indeed bitcoin is truly a free a market and every investor has their free will to invest and maintain their investment the way they feel is the right way. Other suggestion and advice may feel like opinions, at last is our convictions that we choose to exact action on. But it is certain  that every investor we always take responsibility of the actions during our investment.

avp2306

Activity: 1036
Merit: 367

View Profile
May 24, 2024, 01:08:47 PM

I don't also get the point on why they should rush to invest on bitcoin since they might fall taking bad decision if they didn't planned well their accumulation and think about that they might come up late. As an investor you really need to consider first what is your potential plan to do and there's should be good budget plan so to avoid any bad complication on each investment choices they make.

But on investment or accumulation discussion well I think there's nothing wrong to buy at what price or situation,condition or maybe even anything that you consider since the main point is to accumulate. At some point there's no need to worry about the prices since the main goal here is to increase your investment volume since you are preparing for something big in future.

Taking consideration on the price when its peak is somehow not really a big thing if you are a holder since you will not sell for short term, so if there's a correction happens then we could just continue our accumulation then proceed to something that's more beneficial to us.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
 PLAY NOW 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
Bravut

Activity: 140
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 24, 2024, 01:14:06 PM

Yes the most important thign is getting started, but at least I know that a newbie needs to know how to buy bitcoin and how to keep his seed phrase which are very basic knowledge that can be learnt in hours, but you on the other hand are insinuating that someone needs to take time to study bitcoin and understand it well which is so not important that could take years to fully understand the working of bitcoin, you should also taking about knowing when it's the best time to buy, eventide is the best time to buy, a newbie has less to worry about having profits at first but instead should be talking more about accumulating more Bitcoin for himself.

A beginner doesn't have anything to do with understanding chart movements this are not Important thigns to know, you seem to be misunderstanding investing for trading cause all your examples point to trading rather than long term investment,

One don't need to be newbie or beginner, even as individuals we already understand cashflow system which in a simple word is how we spend and use our money, the complication we attach to it isn't worth. Merely knowing how to buy and where to store doesn't make any guarantee that such person has basic knowledge or should start investing in Bitcoin.

In as much as procrastination, waiting isn't a move for investing, everyone need understand firstly what investing in an asset is such like Bitcoin, there comes how to go about it which is DCAing with a certain amount he/she can afford without stress and willing to lose to accumulate Bitcoin within a timeframe convenient for such person, lastly accepting whatever outcome that's the bold step.  That's is the process, of which we are following and newbies should. How can one make move for investing without understanding risk involved, this is solely the reason many are crying because of such impression of which they become liquidity for others.
I don't seem to understand any other attachment to this, which is complicating. Overtime the Bitcoin Market dynamics begin to unfold and get more easier to understand.
promise444c5

Activity: 322
Merit: 180

Keep Promises !

View Profile
May 24, 2024, 01:27:14 PM

What about those people that has full understanding about there finance and also has a discretionary income. the knowledge of Bitcoin is different from that of finance, you can be a beginner (newbie) but have all knowledge about financial management.
So if such person's are going into Bitcoin investment all they need to know is how to invest and how Bitcoin works.
I agree with you and I believe having knowledge of self custody is very important and yet knowledge of self-custody is not a prerequisite in terms of getting into bitcoin you are very correct.
While I agree to you in most of what you've said but learning how to invest in Bitcoin isn't just all about how to invest and how Bitcoin works. There's so much they need to learn but I don't want to complicate it because they'd come by to that once they're already in. Like how to protect themselves from potential scams and phishing, so knowing the volatility of Bitcoin which is included on how BTC works but all of those will be learned by the newbies once they have allotted money on BTC already.

Exactly!! There's alot to learn in bitcoin, it's just that people complicates basic things ..
I like the word "VOLATILITY" that you added and I beleive the only way to understand it is by experiencing and to be on a safer side while you understand it then you must be willing to HOLD using a strategy to keep you on a safer side and its being repeatedly emphasize on almost every comment  DCA...
There's alot attached to bitcoin that will be learned while investing so stop waiting and push the damn Buy button Cheesy

it should be a task to beginners to ask such questions, because for me I know quite well that you want to become successful you most ask others the pathway that makes them to be successful, so I know very well that what makes people to join bitcoin investment without making research is out of desperation, while is good to advantages and the disadvantages of something you wants to venture into it before you enroll yourself.
Yes!! from what I bold I wasn't  directing the question  to you actually  I only picked the word Observe as in observing the market which I only see it as a way for short term investment

Miles2006

Activity: 280
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 24, 2024, 01:31:34 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2024, 01:55:39 PM by Miles2006

I understand your point here but the problem is no one can acquire every knowledge about bitcoin at once, I’m trying to understand because learning never ends so if any investor should wait and learn first before investing I believe the investor will take so much time learning meanwhile the market wait for no one. At that early stage I believe an investor knowledge shouldn’t be channelled to bearish and bull market because all this can get confusing and complicated during the early stage secondly from my perspective there’s no special time set for accumulating bitcoin rather anyone can buy and hold at anytime, the reason why people always want the dip is because an investor can accumulate more and easily build their investment due to the decline, waiting is not right. During the early stage no investor should go excess  aggressive or being in a hurry as you mentioned as learning and accumulating can be done gradually, all what an investor need is a right planning and the amount set to accumulate weekly.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Tmoonz

Activity: 196
Merit: 155

View Profile
May 24, 2024, 01:58:37 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2024, 02:34:25 PM by Tmoonz

I would love to say that, your naratives talk more of  being knowledgeable about Bitcoin technical analysis before starting up your investment, you don't need such criteria before starting your Bitcoin investment, with dca strategy you are already in the market irrespective of the price point in order to mitigate the price fluctuations while figuring out other things to learn, having a long term plan doesn't requires much  of understanding the market dynamics before investing. One of the beauty of the dca strategy is that it is gives room for unexperienced person to be in the market and gain experience. Bitcoin is best performed when viewed on the long term, the best time to
 accumulate Bitcoin has always been when the money is readily available for investment irrespective of the market conditions whether bear or bull season, any time you buy doesn't make much of the difference if the intention is to hold for long term.

teamsherry

Merit: 60

Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 24, 2024, 02:36:30 PM

[edited out]
Perhaps you're probably correct, about your assumption that how much of your discretionary or disposable income is what determines how much you should invest rather than how much you earn, but I'd like to point out to you @Tmoonz that you're wrong from a different view point; bitcoin investment is not a default option in which you must invest what you have at your discretion; it's an important choice that should be taken seriously.

It seems to me that sometimes folks get their investment into bitcoin wrong because they might prioritize it beyond their considerations of their disposable income.. so then they get into trouble.

Sure, there is no problem prioritizing your investment into bitcoin, but it still has to come from your disposable income rather than some abstract decision to buy $100 per week of bitcoin no matter what - and then you end up not even having enough to cover your expenses or otherwise putting yourself into a predicament that could have had easily been avoided with a tad bit more appreciation regarding your budgetary (and psychological) balancing considerations.

I agree with you on this, just saying we would invest an amount can put us in trouble and in most cases you could end up struggling to meet up to the amount, so it's better to make those decisions based on your discretionary income alone, prioritising bitcoin investment doesn't mean you should over do it or invest all your income into it but rather it should mean that you allocate more from your discretionary income to it or chunk down other expenses to increase your discretionary si that you can get more bitcoin and at the expense of your well-being.

Thete are also some expenses that cannot be neglected, so I'll preferably recommend expenses on enjoyments can be best reduced for bitcoin.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Mayor of ogba

Activity: 336
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 24, 2024, 04:47:48 PM

I can't be that conscious to invest due to bitcoin price is increasing rapidly, you most at least scrutinised the market and understand the next movement of Bitcoin through the chat or move of candles sticks, probably, we need to know that is not all about investing but understand the system first.
First of all, this thread is about buying the dip, and hodl. Your suggestion is only for the people who are in bitcoin investment for short-term profit (day traders); they are the ones who need to analyze the price of bitcoin with the knowledge of technical analysis so that it will help them to guess if there will be a dip in bitcoin, so they can buy bitcoin at a low price and sell when the price is high to enable them to take their short term profit. But for those who are all in on bitcoin for the long term, they don't need to do any analysis before they can accumulate bitcoin. They can adopt the DCA strategy to accumulate bitcoin when the money is readily available, and they will buy bitcoin even when it is increasing or decreasing. The DCA strategy will help them buy bitcoin at different prices, and the ones they bought at a low price will make up for the ones they bought at a high price.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
FAST DEPOSITS
AND WITHDRAWALS
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
WHEEL OF
FORTUNE
[WELCOME OFFER
     200% + 50FS
]▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
adultcrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 280

View Profile
May 24, 2024, 05:30:29 PM

There is no room to fear as you said all one need is to planned well and save before engaging on the investment, this can help investor to accumulate even more as the attention to quickly withdraw won't be there is a result of not planing properly that make most people that engage on BTC begin to consider withdraw so fast because they are choke with other responsibilities that that can't deal without venturing or touching tje investment,you can only see the value more when there some set outside strategy of handling some daily impressing needs outside one investment.
This is where the concept of emergency funds comes in. Remember that emergency fund was suggested as a way of protecting the investment from unplanned event that can lead to the investment being liquidated. With emergency fund in place, it becomes easy for the investor to relax and enjoy his peace when urgent needs arises. But care must be taken not to mistake the emergency funds for the funds needed for basic needs because are different and must be used as such. Emergency funds are set aside after basic needs have been met, it can be a fixed amount or variable and depends on the financial disposition of the investor.

I will advise anyone investing in bitcoin not to ignore this emergency funds. It has helped me a lot. Now I have peace of mind unlike before that I put all my money in bitcoin only to be selling when I have needs, this often made me sell lower than what I bought.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Pages: « 1 ... 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 [435] 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: