Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:48:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 [440] 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Bitcoin, and HODL!  (Read 87783 times)
Obim34

Activity: 280
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 29, 2024, 06:44:59 AM

[edited out]
I think there are only two method that I know of which is lump sum buy and the DCA method. You mentioned buying the dip but this is also a lump sum buy that is done when price retraces after an upward movement. It is different from buying using the DCA method because it involves an instant order whereas the DCA is a continuous buying process that is done weekly or monthly as the case may be. Maybe there is further distinction between between buying the dips and other forms of buying that is done at once for which I consider less important so as to avoid memorizing too many things. Maybe for academic purposes, such distinction might even become necessary and there is nothing wrong about it.

A combination of both methods is possible but it requires someone with experience and discipline to do effectively. I will not recommend that for a newbie to avoid being emotional about the whole process, rather I will suggest focusing mainly on the DCA method that is easier to follow and produces outstanding results when followed dutifully. However, no matter what method is adopted, some level of effort is needed to be able to follow such method with a sense of responsibility.

Just because you do not recognize and/or appreciate the practicality of buying the dip does not mean that it does not have its place and/or benefits.

For example a brand new person could come into bitcoin right now, and he already knows his budget.  He has $9,400 that he can buy bitcoin, right now and he also has about $2,600 that is going to be available over the next six months.  So that is $12k over 6 months.

He could buy $9,400 right now at $68,300-ish, and then just DCA with the other $100 per week over the next 26 weeks, or he could set aside some of his $9,400 to be included in his DCA amounts or to set some of it aside for buying on dips. 

Let's say that he decides to lump sum buy right now $4,700 and then maybe he sets up 17 buy orders every $1k dip from $67k down to $50k, so each of them would be right around $276.50, and so they would be buying on the dip if they were to execute, and if they do not execute and the BTC price moves up rather than down, then maybe after a certain time, he might choose to remove those buy orders or maybe he moves them up. to higher prices (but they would still be buying on dips.. and whether that is practical or useful might not be agreed about whether that is a good idea rather than just lump sum buying and/or adding to DCA... and the mere fact that someone wants to employ that third technique makes it a valid technique even if it may or may not be one that is as effective as other techniques.. in part depending on what the BTC price ends up doing, which is not very knowable in advance.
Most users are quite becoming sceptical whether if the other approaches to investing are efficient just like the DCA approach. It is good if we justify the fact that any strategy implemented must become profitable to the investor. The sole reason for why strategies are discussed is to make it easier to accumulate in our convenience, maximize our profits by accumulating better amounts of Bitcoin and probably to those who are not financially booming.

If we are to look at most wealthy investors or firms on strategies at which they invest is through the DIPs, which doesn't makes it ineffective  to earn profits but it's a standard at which they find compatible. Everyone is entitled to his own pattern and most users who would understand the concept of bitcoin investment will know that all applicable strategies can be implemented on accumulating Bitcoin on one goal setting (the DIPs, lump sum and DCA all together) just like the example given by @Jay.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Barikui1

Activity: 238
Merit: 181

View Profile
May 29, 2024, 07:22:06 AM

[edited out]
I think there are only two method that I know of which is lump sum buy and the DCA method. You mentioned buying the dip but this is also a lump sum buy that is done when price retraces after an upward movement. It is different from buying using the DCA method because it involves an instant order whereas the DCA is a continuous buying process that is done weekly or monthly as the case may be. Maybe there is further distinction between between buying the dips and other forms of buying that is done at once for which I consider less important so as to avoid memorizing too many things. Maybe for academic purposes, such distinction might even become necessary and there is nothing wrong about it.

A combination of both methods is possible but it requires someone with experience and discipline to do effectively. I will not recommend that for a newbie to avoid being emotional about the whole process, rather I will suggest focusing mainly on the DCA method that is easier to follow and produces outstanding results when followed dutifully. However, no matter what method is adopted, some level of effort is needed to be able to follow such method with a sense of responsibility.

Just because you do not recognize and/or appreciate the practicality of buying the dip does not mean that it does not have its place and/or benefits.

For example a brand new person could come into bitcoin right now, and he already knows his budget.  He has $9,400 that he can buy bitcoin, right now and he also has about $2,600 that is going to be available over the next six months.  So that is $12k over 6 months.

He could buy $9,400 right now at $68,300-ish, and then just DCA with the other $100 per week over the next 26 weeks, or he could set aside some of his $9,400 to be included in his DCA amounts or to set some of it aside for buying on dips. 

Let's say that he decides to lump sum buy right now $4,700 and then maybe he sets up 17 buy orders every $1k dip from $67k down to $50k, so each of them would be right around $276.50, and so they would be buying on the dip if they were to execute, and if they do not execute and the BTC price moves up rather than down, then maybe after a certain time, he might choose to remove those buy orders or maybe he moves them up. to higher prices (but they would still be buying on dips.. and whether that is practical or useful might not be agreed about whether that is a good idea rather than just lump sum buying and/or adding to DCA... and the mere fact that someone wants to employ that third technique makes it a valid technique even if it may or may not be one that is as effective as other techniques.. in part depending on what the BTC price ends up doing, which is not very knowable in advance.
Most users are quite becoming sceptical whether if the other approaches to investing are efficient just like the DCA approach. It is good if we justify the fact that any strategy implemented must become profitable to the investor. The sole reason for why strategies are discussed is to make it easier to accumulate in our convenience, maximize our profits by accumulating better amounts of Bitcoin and probably to those who are not financially booming.

If we are to look at most wealthy investors or firms on strategies at which they invest is through the DIPs, which doesn't makes it ineffective  to earn profits but it's a standard at which they find compatible. Everyone is entitled to his own pattern and most users who would understand the concept of bitcoin investment will know that all applicable strategies can be implemented on accumulating Bitcoin on one goal setting (the DIPs, lump sum and DCA all together) just like the example given by @Jay.

Yes, it's very much true that the DCA accumulating strategy is the best way of accumulating Bitcoin as long as you have a source of income, because those big financial institution that investment only when their is a deep, they mostly do that because they have the financial power to do so, but for an average person that doesn't have the financial power to pull such a move or make a very good purchase when their is a deep, his best approach is through the DCA accumulating strategy, because it's only through the DCA accumulating strategy that he can compete and have a very good stash of Bitcoin in his possession if their is consistency and will in driving his Bitcoin portfolio to a better level, so I believe that it's only the DCA method that give everyone an opportunity to compete with the bigger boys as long as accumulation of Bitcoin is concern.

Lastly, i believe that everyone is entitle to their own opinion, and their line of actions, but to me, I will go for a strategy like the DCA method that has proven successful and easy to carry out, and it also gives me a chance to have a very good stash of Bitcoin in my possession, on the longer run.

Out of mind

Activity: 490
Merit: 264

I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹

View Profile
May 29, 2024, 08:10:02 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

See this matter of investing in bitcoin is also something we should take seriously as much as we need to plan for our daily needs, we also have to understand that needs don't finish and they keeps coming up on daily basis, but as much as we have to take care of other things we have to understand that we have to take our investment in bitcoin very serious too. If someone is making a monthly income of $200 and he is investing only $10 I think it's very poor. If you are making monthly income of $200 you should at least invest 10% of the money which is $20 and I don't think it's too much. If $190 can carry you for a month, I think $180 will equally be enough to carry you for the moment. In as much as we are investing, we should also target to have a reasonable amount of fraction of bitcoin and to accumulate it, we have to make some certain level of sacrifice.
We need to realize that we don't need to be aggressive from the beginning if we can't bear it until the end because after all, with the current economic conditions that are increasingly difficult for the majority of us whose economic strata are below average, it will indeed be very difficult if we are too forceful.
You have an income of $200 for a month and spend at least $10 meaning in this case 5% if you can afford it like that why not because if you force it to 10% by putting in $20 during but we actually have to mess around with daily needs that we cannot bear it is a careless step in the end.

So in this case it is better for you to invest with all forms of your readiness and if indeed we can afford $10 but for the long term then why not because it is much better than nothing and of course this is much better than we force $20 but the investment we make does not last long because you cannot afford to spend the 10 percent to invest in the time period you have determined.

Very true. When we can easily identify our strength and weakness before even starting any investment at all, there should be a strong tendency of a long and successful investment. $10 looks fine since we know that we are only focused on a single investment plan, and not focused on any form of diversification. To me, Investment shouldn't be a forceful act, but rather something that comes from my own will. When I agree to make a $10 investment for long term, it should be willingly and not forcefully. But from every general perspective, I think it will be ideal to start with  what your strength can carry and ensure you maintain a consistent level.

Although you are right, we have to remember that the formula is the same in trading and investing. That is, invest and trade with the amount of money you can afford to lose. Only when you are able to lose the amount of money will your energy and inclination towards investment work, but you will not be emotional. Many times it is seen that people are afraid of investing, but instead of being afraid of investing, they participate in the investment with the money that they can afford to lose. For example, if you can afford to invest $10, you can invest from here if you are not emotional about losing it. Never invest by force but invest as much money as you can afford to throw away, you may make a lot of profit at one time and may also lose.  You should invest only the amount of money that you can afford from your point of view consistently, or else you will force yourself to never invest. However, if you are investing for long term then it must be sustained and once you can get huge profit from it then hold it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
martinex

Activity: 392
Merit: 143

Where Digital Assets Meet Real Life Value!

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2024, 08:48:25 AM

Although you are right, we have to remember that the formula is the same in trading and investing. That is, invest and trade with the amount of money you can afford to lose. Only when you are able to lose the amount of money will your energy and inclination towards investment work, but you will not be emotional. Many times it is seen that people are afraid of investing, but instead of being afraid of investing, they participate in the investment with the money that they can afford to lose. For example, if you can afford to invest $10, you can invest from here if you are not emotional about losing it. Never invest by force but invest as much money as you can afford to throw away, you may make a lot of profit at one time and may also lose.  You should invest only the amount of money that you can afford from your point of view consistently, or else you will force yourself to never invest. However, if you are investing for long term then it must be sustained and once you can get huge profit from it then hold it.

Back to the basic concept, we come here not to lose, lose funds, the cause is from ourselves because we want to double the investment quickly and hope that in 2 or three days the investment value we trade can produce and increase from the initial capital. The reality is that most of them are big zeros, especially if market conditions are uncertain and their movements change. I guess buy and hold it for a long period of time, That's probably the real thing whether to use DCA or want it all at once.

AirtelBuzz

Activity: 252
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2024, 09:12:33 AM

Although you are right, we have to remember that the formula is the same in trading and investing. That is, invest and trade with the amount of money you can afford to lose. Only when you are able to lose the amount of money will your energy and inclination towards investment work, but you will not be emotional. Many times it is seen that people are afraid of investing, but instead of being afraid of investing, they participate in the investment with the money that they can afford to lose.
What you really mean is that both investing and trading involve risk. Those who are going to invest or trade should invest with risk because sometimes you can make money from investment and other time you can lose your money from investment. So invest as much as you can afford to lose.
For example, if you can afford to invest $10, you can invest from here if you are not emotional about losing it. Never invest by force but invest as much money as you can afford to throw away, you may make a lot of profit at one time and may also lose.  You should invest only the amount of money that you can afford from your point of view consistently, or else you will force yourself to never invest. However, if you are investing for long term then it must be sustained and once you can get huge profit from it then hold it.
To be successful in investing you must first control your emotions. As per your example, let's say you bought a coin worth ten dollars, a few days or a week after the purchase you saw the price of that token or coin dropped, then you sold your coin on impulse even though you thought that the price of this coin might go up. If not, then none of your investmentNo value left.So you should plan your investment in such a way that even if you suffer temporary losses, you will be able to hold it patiently for a long time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 238
Merit: 39

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
May 29, 2024, 10:26:07 AM

Although you are right, we have to remember that the formula is the same in trading and investing. That is, invest and trade with the amount of money you can afford to lose. Only when you are able to lose the amount of money will your energy and inclination towards investment work, but you will not be emotional. Many times it is seen that people are afraid of investing, but instead of being afraid of investing, they participate in the investment with the money that they can afford to lose.
What you really mean is that both investing and trading involve risk. Those who are going to invest or trade should invest with risk because sometimes you can make money from investment and other time you can lose your money from investment. So invest as much as you can afford to lose.
For example, if you can afford to invest $10, you can invest from here if you are not emotional about losing it. Never invest by force but invest as much money as you can afford to throw away, you may make a lot of profit at one time and may also lose.  You should invest only the amount of money that you can afford from your point of view consistently, or else you will force yourself to never invest. However, if you are investing for long term then it must be sustained and once you can get huge profit from it then hold it.
To be successful in investing you must first control your emotions. As per your example, let's say you bought a coin worth ten dollars, a few days or a week after the purchase you saw the price of that token or coin dropped, then you sold your coin on impulse even though you thought that the price of this coin might go up. If not, then none of your investmentNo value left.So you should plan your investment in such a way that even if you suffer temporary losses, you will be able to hold it patiently for a long time.

Yes it's good that one should plan before investing against temporary loss because the market is not a stable one, but one thing any investor must note is buying the real coin  not all coin in the market is worth investing and holding or exercise patient when it's dropping that is why it most advisable here to only invest on BTC even if one seek to diversify it should be a coin that is having some marketing stability , because many coin is pump in day in day out and virtually all is no where to be found in the market investing on such and holding with hope of future rise can course you serious pain that can't be cure the best is to take the little this left when the market is falling most if the investment is coin that can't withstand the market force after being pump. But if the investment is on BTC one don't need to border as long you can hold for long term and keep accumulating with the strategy mostly the DCA you will still recover the drop in the market.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Justbillywitt

Merit: 235

View Profile
May 29, 2024, 10:55:48 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), MusaPk (1)

If they are looking for short term profit then they will be disappointed and you are I know that for us to see reasonable profit in bitcoin investment we must invest for the long term and not short term. That's why it's necessary for people coming into bitcoin investment to have the right orientation/mentality. They have to know on time if are coming into bitcoin investment as a trader or hodler.

When it comes to knowing when to use the other two strategies like buying the dip or lump sum, well I will say that the person who is making his first buy in bitcoin can use lump sum buy and follow it up subsequently with DCA, especially if he wants to own a certain level bitcoin in his possession. While knowing when to use the buy the dip strategy is simply when you see the level of dip you have already predetermined or set for yourself before any dip occurs in the market. This will make you not to lose focus or confused on when to enter the market if eventually dip happens. You know nobody has the entire knowledge of the market and when certain variables will play out, so it's important to always get prepared before the eventuality of any market situation. When preparation meet performance, good result is always birthed.

Those who have spend time in Bitcoin have consent that it's ideal to invest into Bitcoin for long term. But that's not the case with new comers, most of them came with mind that Bitcoin is about getting rich overnight and when that desire is not fulfilled they get disappointed.

Regarding three techniques i.e. Lump Sum, Buy the dip and DCA, anyone with experience can adjust buy the dip and Lump Sum with DCA. If I am a new comer, I would prefer to go with small amount i.e. investing small amount every week or month. Once your confidence is developed you can go for Lump Sum with some increased capital. Both DCA and Lump Sum are good as long as you are confident about the technique you are adopting.
Yeah I understand what you are saying, the truth is just that we all are created differently and so is our reasoning different from one another. Though for me why I said I would prefer my first to be a lump sum buy is because I would want to get a certain level of bitcoin in my possession and I have the money readily available at my disposal, if I say let me keep it with me to be buying on weekly basis I might tamper with the money. If the capital is used up on my first buy, I will now continue to add up as my salary keeps coming every weekend.  You know when you have budgeted money for investment and the money is available, I don't see any reason to keep holding the money, it is best invested.

Bravut

Activity: 140
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 29, 2024, 11:58:05 AM

If they are looking for short term profit then they will be disappointed and you are I know that for us to see reasonable profit in bitcoin investment we must invest for the long term and not short term. That's why it's necessary for people coming into bitcoin investment to have the right orientation/mentality. They have to know on time if are coming into bitcoin investment as a trader or hodler.

When it comes to knowing when to use the other two strategies like buying the dip or lump sum, well I will say that the person who is making his first buy in bitcoin can use lump sum buy and follow it up subsequently with DCA, especially if he wants to own a certain level bitcoin in his possession. While knowing when to use the buy the dip strategy is simply when you see the level of dip you have already predetermined or set for yourself before any dip occurs in the market. This will make you not to lose focus or confused on when to enter the market if eventually dip happens. You know nobody has the entire knowledge of the market and when certain variables will play out, so it's important to always get prepared before the eventuality of any market situation. When preparation meet performance, good result is always birthed.

Those who have spend time in Bitcoin have consent that it's ideal to invest into Bitcoin for long term. But that's not the case with new comers, most of them came with mind that Bitcoin is about getting rich overnight and when that desire is not fulfilled they get disappointed.

Regarding three techniques i.e. Lump Sum, Buy the dip and DCA, anyone with experience can adjust buy the dip and Lump Sum with DCA. If I am a new comer, I would prefer to go with small amount i.e. investing small amount every week or month. Once your confidence is developed you can go for Lump Sum with some increased capital. Both DCA and Lump Sum are good as long as you are confident about the technique you are adopting.
Yeah I understand what you are saying, the truth is just that we all are created differently and so is our reasoning different from one another. Though for me why I said I would prefer my first to be a lump sum buy is because I would want to get a certain level of bitcoin in my possession and I have the money readily available at my disposal, if I say let me keep it with me to be buying on weekly basis I might tamper with the money. If the capital is used up on my first buy, I will now continue to add up as my salary keeps coming every weekend.  You know when you have budgeted money for investment and the money is available, I don't see any reason to keep holding the money, it is best invested.

The edge lump sum have over DCAing is, leveraging more Bitcoin at a go which helps in increasing the Bitcoin in possession. While we can choose any strategy of our choice I believe DCAing keeps one present and Discipline about his Bitcoin portfolio because most at times we ain't sure wether we use same money or more when we lump sum again, but DCAing keeps us up since we cannot afford to jeopardize our holdings.
Though the truth is, Discipline and Consistency as we accumulate because without this the end goal is not certain.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1237

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2024, 12:22:11 PM

[edited out]

Maybe they are skeptical on using that because they don't have enough knowledge and experience for dealing this strategy. But if they could try to experience maybe at least years or more of doing those methods presented maybe they could figure out that there's something good happening on their investment. Although there would be challenges will came but if their belief and understandings on the situation is strong then provably that their would be no skepticism attitude will occur to them. Strategies are presented for those people to use it and it will maybe give them a good result if they keep learning on it and joining on various discussions which can help them a lot for information gathering.

We see those wealthy guys succeed its because  they are capable to do the risk and have good understandings towards each situation happened on their investment. They also have good risk management that's why we always feel amazing for seeing them earning good result on investments they made.

Everyone is entitled for what pattern or strategy they use but what's important is we are following certain good tracks and good advices from knowledgeable people and we should not show any interest for those people sharing misleading information which possibly can dismantle our investment plan towards strengthen up our accumulation plans for future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bitcoin_mining

Activity: 98
Merit: 99

View Profile
May 29, 2024, 01:16:33 PM
Merited by synchronym (3), Just Say (2), JayJuanGee (1)

I am fully aware about investment and read the discussion about investment here well and decided to invest my remaining money from regular assets in this section.

I am a student, although I am not in any major profession now but I do part time job and by doing part time job I try to support my own expenses. So that I don't have to be completely dependent on my family in the future, I keep some money aside every month and I don't spend that money. So now my savings is good enough to save some money every month but investment talk is influencing me to invest in Bitcoin. It is not like I will invest only thinking about the positive aspects of the investment. 

Now I want to start investing only with the amount of savings that I have and continue my investment in DCA investment method every month without saving the amount that I used to save every month. Most of the members here invest in DCA investment method and they consider DCA investment method as a reliable investment method. Many senior members give various investment related discussions here, mainly inspired by their discussions, I decided to invest. Before starting the investment I have accepted that I have to take the full risk of money in the investment and I will start the investment with the full risk of money. The present condition of the market I am going to start investing from this condition of the market and gradually I can maintain the continuity of my investment. 

I hope that the plan that I am investing in will be implemented and I will be able to hold my investment for a long time as well as maintain the continuity of my investment.
MusaPk

Activity: 686
Merit: 200

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2024, 02:02:24 PM

We have to go with where we are at right now.
Agree, we can't go back in time.

he cannot go back to December 2018 and he cannot even go back to December of 2022..
We can't go back even one second. What I was trying to say is that there were times bitcoin goes down and out, there were speculations that Bitcoin going back to some extraordinary values but that never happen. We can't go back to 2018 and 2022 but we can learn from history that what happens to Bitcoin once it goes down to such low.

He has to take responsibility for his own actions and outcome regarding whether and how to invest and whether to put it into bitcoin or somewhere else.. Is that difficult? If so, how?

Not difficult at all. It's your money and you have to figure out whether to invest it, save it or do some other stuff. You make profit, its yours and vice versa.

I think that you are still getting at the option of whether a lump sum is even available... so if there is a question whether a lump sum is available, then DCA makes more sense, but if a lump sum is available, then for sure there are more options, but it still might make a certain amount of sense to spread out the lump sum rather than investing right away

I have posted scenarios of Lump Sum and DCA over a long period of time. We can't predict what will happen in future but based on past data there is clear evidence that Lump Sum surpasses DCA if we go for long term like 4 or more years.

and if we go back to the example of someone who has an extra $3k... then there are so many ways to consider the matter, and it would seem short-sighted to completely ignore the availability of the $3k and to just DCA and buy on dips with it, since that would be presuming that the BTC price is either going to remain flat or to dip, so the more practical way of preparing for all price directions would be to use some of that $3k to buy right away, yet it is still a question of how much to use to prepare for up rather than preparing for down or sideways.. and each person has to live with their own decision, since there is not really any one correct answer, even though some answers (or approaches) seem more logical and reasonable than others... but people can still vary in their reason and also we might not completely know all of the reasons (the 9 individual factors) of another person without really knowing the person.

I do agree that one has to make a start from somewhere and has to make decision on it's own that how much will be good enough in the start.  Just like a thousand miles journey start with a single step, Bitcoin investment journey start with your first investment. After you make your first investment, one gets an idea about how to proceed further i.e. how much to DCA and when it's good time to buy on dips. 

Roseline492

Activity: 322
Merit: 188

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2024, 02:10:28 PM

I am fully aware about investment and read the discussion about investment here well and decided to invest my remaining money from regular assets in this section.

I am a student, although I am not in any major profession now but I do part time job and by doing part time job I try to support my own expenses. So that I don't have to be completely dependent on my family in the future, I keep some money aside every month and I don't spend that money. So now my savings is good enough to save some money every month but investment talk is influencing me to invest in Bitcoin. It is not like I will invest only thinking about the positive aspects of the investment. 

Is a wise decision you made by choosing to invest on Bitcoin and i want to tell you that you will never regret choosing Bitcoin because is actually one of the best investment one should venture into, actually I like your determination because for most people they would want to make all the money or having so many source of income before they could made up there mind to start investing on Bitcoin without knowing they could actually start with the little they can afford at the moment and be able to adjust if there source of income increases on the process.

However since you are just starting and doesn't have much money based on the fact that you are still a student, I would strongly advised you to focus on accumulating the amount you can afford so that you will not get panic while holding, perhaps you can follow the method which most people here has been using which is DCA method that would enable you accumulating as little as you can afford on a weekly basis and with time you could be surprised with the amount of Bitcoin you would have in your portfolio after your graduation and I would also advise you to remove the mindset most beginners normally have which is the possibility of making money easily on Bitcoin because that's not how it works on Bitcoin investment so actually your main focus should be for a long term holding.

Mayor of ogba

Activity: 336
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 29, 2024, 03:07:02 PM

[edited out]

Yes, it's very much true that the DCA accumulating strategy is the best way of accumulating Bitcoin as long as you have a source of income, because those big financial institution that investment only when their is a deep, they mostly do that because they have the financial power to do so.
Those big financial institutions don't only invest in bitcoin when there is a dip; they invest in bitcoin when their money is readily available to invest in bitcoin. I can still remember when Microstrategy invested in bitcoin with a lump sum when bitcoin price was around $20k, and after that, bitcoin fell to $16k. There was a guy who made a tweet on X, formally known as Twitter, that he would accumulate the same quantity of bitcoin MicroStrategy did when bitcoin was at $20k with less money now that bitcoin is at $16k. Microstrategy recently invested huge money in bitcoin when the price was high, and some big financial institutions are also investing in bitcoin now, even when the price is high.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
FAST DEPOSITS
AND WITHDRAWALS
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
WHEEL OF
FORTUNE
[WELCOME OFFER
     200% + 50FS
]▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Miles2006

Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 29, 2024, 03:38:04 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2024, 05:16:00 PM by Miles2006

Firstly investing and trading are two different things meanwhile if comparing the risk involved I will consider trading as a risky move but, this topic is not about trade and if anyone should trade they should be knowledgeable first but still doesn’t give full assurance. Investing is more safe because an investor will hold for long term with what’s available, this statement is kinda complicated “ invest as much as you can afford to lose”, bitcoin investment is not like gambling when people are given such advice to gamble with what they can afford to lose. The lose you mentioned simply means some day everyone might just not see any profit as anything attach with lose makes no progress. Bitcoin investment has no lose except the investor doesn’t want to hold for long that’s when we can say an investor is taking a risky move but, if we’re holding for long term we should expect profit in return. All what an investor needs is just the right strategy that suits their investment and a long term plan.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Smilevictorobinna

Activity: 56
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 29, 2024, 03:45:14 PM

Everyone has what works for him when investing in bitcoin. By what you have said it seems DCA is your preferred choice of strategy and you have attempted it so many things which it has worked so well. By so doing you need to stick to it until you found a better option that best fit your investment target. Lump sum is quite a good strategy but not for everyone. I think for those who are rich and can afford buying a whole of bitcoin can actually focus on lump sum if the price dips and they feel it is a good time to enter the market. I would have preferred lump sum if i had the money but currently i stick to DCA because of these reasons.

1. I don't need to time the market before i can buy.
2. I don't have to be a millionaire to afford a whole bitcoin before i can buy (This is one of the main reasons)
3. There is less risk involve in the strategy.
4. DCA has helped me maintain a more consistent habit in bitcoin investment and in other investment. I see reason to always invest consistently.

Perhaps my investment may change in future depending on my financially level. And by then i will be willing to change to a better option that will help my investment.
Zackz5000

Activity: 126
Merit: 97

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 29, 2024, 04:49:59 PM

Firstly investing and trading are two different things meanwhile if comparing the risk involved I will consider trading as a risky move but, this topic is not about trade and if anyone should trade they should be knowledgeable first but still doesn’t give full assurance. Investing is more safe because an investor will hold for long term with what’s available, this statement is kinda complicated “ invest as much as you can afford to lose”, bitcoin investment is not like gambling when people are given such advice to gamble with what they can afford to lose. The lose you mentioned simply means some day everyone might just not see any profit as anything attach with lose makes no progress. Bitcoin investment has no lose except the investor doesn’t want to hold for long that’s when we can say an investor is taking a risky move but, if we’re holding for long term we should not expect lose but rather profit in return. All what an investor needs is just the right strategy that suits their investment and a long term plan.
Yes mate you are right investing and trading are two different thing entirely for those that sees Bitcoin investment as a get rich quick scheme and also as a tradable coin are gamblers only wanting to grive for a smaller profit, and also investing for a short term which can be very risky and it is never advisable to go into Bitcoin investment for a short term perspective. But when an investor sees Bitcoin investment as a patient investment, not a get rich quick scheme that can be able to hodl there Bitcoin for a longer time has already reduce or kill the risk in Bitcoin investment and will make much profit compare to those those that sees Bitcoin as a tradable coin.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
wahyuagung26

Activity: 466
Merit: 159

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 29, 2024, 05:05:36 PM

Back to the basic concept, we come here not to lose, lose funds, the cause is from ourselves because we want to double the investment quickly and hope that in 2 or three days the investment value we trade can produce and increase from the initial capital. The reality is that most of them are big zeros, especially if market conditions are uncertain and their movements change. I guess buy and hold it for a long period of time, That's probably the real thing whether to use DCA or want it all at once.

The concepts that are stated well in investing in our simple context are more convincing to invest in the long term for maximum results as is usually done, buy and hold is always intended for long-term investment concepts, but most of those who expect it quickly of course it will be more difficult because one of them is that they have to continuously see market information that is happening quickly.

Lidger

Activity: 182
Merit: 160

View Profile
May 29, 2024, 05:13:43 PM

It is not extremely mandatory to invest a specific percentage of ones income, some persons might be in a situation where they have little or much to spare due to the size of their family and further upkeeps. The actual process is to take out all expenses and funds for reserve then these left overs can be used to invest, going above the spare funds might cause tragic reflexes to one's investment portfolio. I support the fact of investing a fair amount, as long your income is able to cover all expenses and still remain quite a reasonable amount then their should be no hesitate to invest the ideal percentage.
This is part of an effort so that someone can still invest in Bitcoin even though they are spending much more on a daily basis for their own family. Investment is not something that is mandatory for everyone, but everyone who wants to experience profits and financial freedom in their old age. So it's a good idea to think about an investment from now on, such as taking advantage of the potential that exists in Bitcoin by continuing to buy it at a Dip price according to the capabilities that have been previously provided or with an amount that is ideal for everyone who wants to start it for themselves.
Investment is definitely not mandatory and investment is definitely not extra pressure for us. If we treat investment as an extra pressure then we will never be able to sustain that investment for long and also we will not be able to achieve success from that investment. 

Investing should be treated like all our other normal activities so that we can maintain our investment continuity without undue stress. We need to confirm in advance how much money we are earning and how much money we can naturally invest from the total earned money. Due to some financial problems our investment amount may be less but that should be taken as normal. One month I invested a relatively small amount of money but the next month I invested a relatively large amount of money of my own accord. So we should invest with the amount of money we can invest and maintain consistency of investment.
Adequate income is mandatory to keep investments stress-free. Because investment is only after meeting the daily needs of your family without adequate income system. People's demand is infinite so when it comes to investment decisions have to be made keeping the infinite demand under control especially in the case of Bitcoin with long term goals.

You have to deposit a fixed amount at the end of the week or at the end of the month which must be kept psychologically or else the salary may be spent in endless demands. It is definitely recommended to keep within normal investment limits. Many may be more aggressive in investing in new situations or hoarding bitcoins but this makes them riskier to continue later and they are forced to withdraw their investment due to natural reasons. This is why overdoing it or not taking into account the environment when it comes to depositing bitcoins leads to more financial losses.
I will never invest with such an idea that it is mandatory to increase my income. I will invest according to my position. I have to invest based on the position I am in and the amount of money I am earning. I earn 300 dollars per month but if I want to maintain my investment consistency with someone who earns 3000 dollars per month in investing, it will not happen. Since our income is small, we have to be content with maintaining a small amount of investment. DCA is an investment method where low income people can invest and hold their investment for a long period of time. We just need to have investment mindset and proper understanding of investment to earn extra money for investment is not very important for us if we can be satisfied with little.

Ruttoshi

Activity: 364
Merit: 299

Baba God Noni

View Profile
May 29, 2024, 05:53:54 PM

Firstly investing and trading are two different things meanwhile if comparing the risk involved I will consider trading as a risky move but, this topic is not about trade and if anyone should trade they should be knowledgeable first but still doesn’t give full assurance. Investing is more safe because an investor will hold for long term with what’s available, this statement is kinda complicated “ invest as much as you can afford to lose”, bitcoin investment is not like gambling when people are given such advice to gamble with what they can afford to lose. The lose you mentioned simply means some day everyone might just not see any profit as anything attach with lose makes no progress. Bitcoin investment has no lose except the investor doesn’t want to hold for long that’s when we can say an investor is taking a risky move but, if we’re holding for long term we should expect profit in return. All what an investor needs is just the right strategy that suits their investment and a long term plan.
Invest the amount that you can afford to lose does not really mean that you are trading or gambling. Why is that term invest with the amount you can afford to lose is so that you can use the amount of money that you can let go of without it affecting you emotionally to buy bitcoin. That will enable you forget about it easily while you have put it into bitcoin, and it will be very possible for you to hodli such amount for a very long time. Another thing is that bitcoin is not guaranteed that the price will keep on pumping in future even though we know that from past record the price has being increasing overtime. Using an amount that you can afford to lose will help you not get affected emotionally and financially should incase bitcoin price did not perform as you expected. Although, I know that the probability of bitcoin price going higher in future is higher than it going to zero.

If it happens that bitcoin crashes  which I know is impossible, due to some unknown circumstances or in future a better channel of wealth was introduced that made people start abandoning bitcoin for the new technology, you will not lose all your life savings. I think those are the two reasons which I know why that word invest with the amount that you can afford to lose is used. There is an extend that you will invest those little amount of money after 4-10 years you will be surprised at the amount it has piled up to.

I don't like using gambling as an example but pardon me for this, imagine that all the money a responsible gambler have been using to gamble, he should pile it up for 4-10 years, you will be shocked at the amount. So it is same thing if you invest such amount in bitcoin but this time you are putting it in an investment that will give you good profit in future. Gambling own is lost and gone forever, unlike bitcoin and it is only through DCA strategy that you can use such little amount to buy bitcoin regularly with you feeling it.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
rachael9385

Activity: 490
Merit: 348

💯 Composure 💯

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2024, 06:37:13 PM

In this comment you did mention 3 different things, which are TRADING, INVESTING and GAMBLING, but I rest assured that if one knows the difference between these 3 things, the person will be able to know the one that's risky and the ones that's not.

However, investing and trading are 2 different things and one should know that investing is more mature than that of trading, but what makes it a little bit similar is that you risk money on them. One of these 3 is considered for less risk.

And applying emotions on things like trading or gambling is not good because your emotions will make you lose and there's no doubt that you will lose more money once you are chasing losses. But on investments, even when you are losing, you don't have to panic because as time goes on you will recover your losses (but that's when you are using a good strategy like DCA). If one is using emotions to invest, his investment won't end well, because at every loss, he/she won't be happy. Before I forget, we must learn to invest with the amount we can afford to lose in others to avoid including emotions in our investments.

If it happens that bitcoin crashes  which I know is impossible, due to some unknown circumstances or in future a better channel of wealth was introduced that made people start abandoning bitcoin for the new technology, you will not lose all your life savings. I think those are the two reasons which I know why that word invest with the amount that you can afford to lose is used. There is an extend that you will invest those little amount of money after 4-10 years you will be surprised at the amount it has piled up to.
Well, there's no doubt that it's impossible for Bitcoin to be replaced.

Investing a decent amount is also another way to say invest with an amount you can afford to lose. Even if one is responsible or irresponsible, he/she should know that it's very important to invest with an amount that they can always afford to risk. Everyone has an amount that they can afford to lose, but most people don't know.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Pages: « 1 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 [440] 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 »
  Print  

Jump to: