Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:33:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STO] KABN - Financial Services that start with Blockchain Identity  (Read 5872 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
titicooti

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 01:48:30 PM

Hello everyone ! Please tell me I still have the opportunity to get a discount of 30% ?
For me, it would all be as important as possible. Since the tokens will be shares of the company.

Yes, you have until December 23 to register for the whitelist and receive the 30% bonus

It's great that I managed to get a bonus and now I'm waiting for the start of the sales rounds. I will be able to buy more shares of the company and I am interested in the possibility of receiving dividends.
tracenanet

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 02:26:09 PM

I understand that it is possible to invest more safely and this is very important in such a market.
Although the tokens will have such volatility but it will be a good investment for the long term.
Sir_Ramez

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 03:12:19 PM

tell me how long it will take me to receive dividends ?
That is, I want to understand when investors will be able to receive passive income.

Hello!  Please read our KABN Offering Memorandum, which can be found here: https://www.kabntoken.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/KABN-Offering-Memorandum-Public-Offering-Nov-7-19-Final.pdf

It talks about the dividends throughout, but look at section C.7 to learn about the Dividend policy.

This will be a great motivation for me and to buy tokens.
Now I am waiting for such an opportunity and I am glad that the tokens will be provided with the company's assets .
tracenanet

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 03:44:32 PM

At the moment I like what the team offers. Please tell me do you have competitors in this market ? And in which country will the project begin its work?

Our competitors would be other Neo Banks, such as Revolut and Trulioo. The token is a UK Compliant Offering (with Tokenise.io) – KABN is a Gibraltar PLC.  The restricted countries that are not able to invest in KABN are US, Canada, Gibraltar, OFAC. 

I understand that the Gibraltar is the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom .
Such licenses will help to work all over the world without any problems.
KABN.NETWORK (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 04:47:35 PM

do I understand correctly that us citizens cannot buy shares of the company but they will be able to use the services that your company will provide?

The US, Canada and Gibraltsr are NOT eligible for participation at this time.  They are not priorities.  UK and Europe are for both business and participation.  Canada and US are business partneships, not investment.
tracenanet

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 05:05:43 PM

Yes I like how the project works and develops and the fact that they connect more and more partners it pleases me and I think that the project will be able to quickly scale and become global.

the goal of the team is initially to build a global project.
In this case, it would be as profitable as possible and would allow the use of tokens as a means of payment.

they will have their own money and mobile banking. As I understand it will be very profitable to use for payment of goods and services and it will all be as important as possible.
hdythecktinsixf

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 02:27:06 PM

do I understand correctly that us citizens cannot buy shares of the company but they will be able to use the services that your company will provide?

The US, Canada and Gibraltsr are NOT eligible for participation at this time.  They are not priorities.  UK and Europe are for both business and participation.  Canada and US are business partneships, not investment.

thank you for explaining this in more detail and now it's really important. I plan to buy tokens for me in the near future as your business concept I really like.
titicooti

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 02:58:02 PM

FEATURES OF KABN
Platform links blockchain wallet(s) to identity
● Biometric multi-factor authentication (in progress)
● US Patent pending process for validating PII with the use of Blockchain Registries
● Continuous AML monitoring for financial crimes and related adverse media
● Continuous compliance monitoring to renew or expire documents
● Forensic wallet review capabilities
● Separation of (PII) and Functionality in compliance with GDPR
● GDPR and Privacy Shield (US – pending) Compliant
● Blockchain based registry manages ID and other “Markers”
● Accredited participant validation for US / Canada and for European Source of Wealth
● Screened response time generally within 3 business days
● Settings to manage account / preferences / offers
● Webhooks for 3rd party Application development or multiple points of integration

just a huge set of features.
I am sure that this will be in demand and the use of blockchain technology will be justified for such technologies.
Finally we will see something more technological.

Biometric identification is still very important now. And other technologies that the team develops will definitely be in demand.
So it will be very profitable and I will buy tokens for me anyway.
panter70

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 03:39:37 PM

these people will in the future use the quality services that the company will provide and you see that they have a lot of partners who have registered in the United States.
behyletea

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 04:11:13 PM

But where will I be able to use that identity ?
as I understand it will depend on the partners that the team will be able to attract.
But as for the partners who are on the site with this should not be any problems.

Get whitelisted on our website www.kabntoken.com

how will the team make money?
users will pay for any services ? I would be interested to read about the economic model.

Via feed for the transactions

https://www.kabntoken.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/KABN-Gibraltar-PLC-Mini-Presentation-November-2019.pdf

You can read it there: How KABN generate revenue

thanks for the helpful information . And the fact that users will be able to receive dividends and will grow with the growth of the company's capitalization is very important for me and in fact this concept suits me now.
lampblogapif

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 04:48:53 PM

tell me how long it will take me to receive dividends ?
That is, I want to understand when investors will be able to receive passive income.

Hello!  Please read our KABN Offering Memorandum, which can be found here: https://www.kabntoken.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/KABN-Offering-Memorandum-Public-Offering-Nov-7-19-Final.pdf

It talks about the dividends throughout, but look at section C.7 to learn about the Dividend policy.

This will be a great motivation for me and to buy tokens.
Now I am waiting for such an opportunity and I am glad that the tokens will be provided with the company's assets .

at least you can trust the team more and also receive dividends in the future and this is in fact very important...
hdythecktinsixf

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 05:24:32 PM

Yes, now it is just a great project and in the future only such projects will be in demand.
I mean projects that have real benefits for people.

the fact that now investors are looking for projects that provide real business and real services is a fact.
that is, the useful application of blockchain technologies is important.
migvalasney

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 06:01:01 PM

now it is one of the top projects. Since this is a real working business and it will be technologies that are really able to help people. It's going to be really important.
titicooti

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 06:25:52 PM

Hello everyone !
when do you start selling shares and what are the maximum bonuses I can get ?
panter70

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 07:02:36 PM

I like the technology the team provides.
it will be a great application of blockchain technology and I am sure that soon I will be able to buy tokens for me.
But I would like to see any working prototypes now.
xuelulao65

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 07:32:43 PM

Yes I like how the project works and develops and the fact that they connect more and more partners it pleases me and I think that the project will be able to quickly scale and become global.

the goal of the team is initially to build a global project.
In this case, it would be as profitable as possible and would allow the use of tokens as a means of payment.

they will have their own money and mobile banking. As I understand it will be very profitable to use for payment of goods and services and it will all be as important as possible.

it will also be a loyalty program that will return part of the money spent. This will retain users and also allow them to buy goods and services cheaper.
KABN.NETWORK (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 08:17:38 AM

Hello everyone !

Right now if you join the whitelist by January 3, you can get a 30% bonus
AndreaIsabelle

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 01:11:40 PM

Hello everyone !

Right now if you join the whitelist by January 3, you can get a 30% bonus

This is just great news and I will be happy to use it for me.
now it's basically a great project for me and it's going to be cool.
migvalasney

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 01:47:21 PM

I am sure that the project can become a good means of payment.
thanks to the technologies that the team offers and it will be very profitable.
tracenanet

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 02:18:33 PM

I like the technology the team provides.
it will be a great application of blockchain technology and I am sure that soon I will be able to buy tokens for me.
But I would like to see any working prototypes now.

some services are available as early as 2018.
you can read all the information about this on the website.
let's see how it all works in practice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: