Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:36:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STO] KABN - Financial Services that start with Blockchain Identity  (Read 5872 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
panter70

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 02:53:48 PM

Hello everyone ! please tell me how long it will take me to receive dividends and what are your plans for the listing ?
jagadeeram

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 03:30:31 PM

Yes I like how the project works and develops and the fact that they connect more and more partners it pleases me and I think that the project will be able to quickly scale and become global.

the goal of the team is initially to build a global project.
In this case, it would be as profitable as possible and would allow the use of tokens as a means of payment.

they will have their own money and mobile banking. As I understand it will be very profitable to use for payment of goods and services and it will all be as important as possible.

it will also be a loyalty program that will return part of the money spent. This will retain users and also allow them to buy goods and services cheaper.

I think that the team will be able to launch a global loyalty program. To do this, you need to work with international partners and airlines.
AndreaIsabelle

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 04:08:17 PM

do I understand correctly that us citizens cannot buy shares of the company but they will be able to use the services that your company will provide?

The US, Canada and Gibraltsr are NOT eligible for participation at this time.  They are not priorities.  UK and Europe are for both business and participation.  Canada and US are business partneships, not investment.

The main thing is that these people will be able to use the app.
And I think the team can work with different banks.
Ujui04

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 04:52:31 PM

I like what the team offers from the technical side and it will be just a great project for me.
I will continue to monitor how the project works and develops.
migvalasney

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 05:31:46 PM

do I understand correctly that us citizens cannot buy shares of the company but they will be able to use the services that your company will provide?

these people will in the future use the quality services that the company will provide and you see that they have a lot of partners who have registered in the United States.

just the project will be used in the United States as it is one of the most solvent people in the world.
so it will be very profitable to launch the project in the USA.
sajneet

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 06:07:22 PM

FEATURES OF KABN
Platform links blockchain wallet(s) to identity
● Biometric multi-factor authentication (in progress)
● US Patent pending process for validating PII with the use of Blockchain Registries
● Continuous AML monitoring for financial crimes and related adverse media
● Continuous compliance monitoring to renew or expire documents
● Forensic wallet review capabilities
● Separation of (PII) and Functionality in compliance with GDPR
● GDPR and Privacy Shield (US – pending) Compliant
● Blockchain based registry manages ID and other “Markers”
● Accredited participant validation for US / Canada and for European Source of Wealth
● Screened response time generally within 3 business days
● Settings to manage account / preferences / offers
● Webhooks for 3rd party Application development or multiple points of integration

just a huge set of features.
I am sure that this will be in demand and the use of blockchain technology will be justified for such technologies.
Finally we will see something more technological.

Biometric identification is still very important now. And other technologies that the team develops will definitely be in demand.
So it will be very profitable and I will buy tokens for me anyway.

the project offers a lot of useful features that are not available on the market now and thanks to the blockchain technology the project will be able to become the most popular.
Bleskome

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 06:46:26 PM

Hello everyone !
when do you start selling shares and what are the maximum bonuses I can get ?

Right now if you join the whitelist by January 3, you can get a 30% bonus

30% bonus this will be just great news and a great opportunity to get shares of the company.
I will continue to monitor how this project works and develops .
KABN.NETWORK (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 07:11:42 AM

Hello everyone ! please tell me how long it will take me to receive dividends and what are your plans for the listing ?

Hello!  Read the KABN Offering Memorandum. https://www.kabntoken.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/KABN-Offering-Memorandum-Public-Offering-Nov-7-19-Final.pdf . Section C.7 talks specifically about the dividend policy.
Ujui04

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 12:44:42 PM

Hello everyone !
when do you start selling shares and what are the maximum bonuses I can get ?

Right now if you join the whitelist by January 3, you can get a 30% bonus

I will definitely use this offer to buy tokens for me in the near future and it will all be very profitable.
sajneet

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 01:16:34 PM

what events do you plan to participate in in the near future ?
this would be very important to me and I'm sure I can buy the company's shares when the STO starts
xuelulao65

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 01:46:56 PM

I am sure that the project can become a good means of payment.
thanks to the technologies that the team offers and it will be very profitable.

as I understand it, it will be most profitable to make international payments. business will be able to save millions of dollars and it will be as safe as possible.
prolnasure

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 02:15:40 PM

these people will in the future use the quality services that the company will provide and you see that they have a lot of partners who have registered in the United States.

just the project will be used in the United States as it is one of the most solvent people in the world.
so it will be very profitable to launch the project in the USA.

This is a good solution because investors will want to get the most out of their investments in a short time.
and the project team should do everything for this.
sajneet

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 02:44:19 PM

The US, Canada and Gibraltsr are NOT eligible for participation at this time.  They are not priorities.  UK and Europe are for both business and participation.  Canada and US are business partneships, not investment.

The main thing is that these people will be able to use the app.
And I think the team can work with different banks.

so far I don't really understand how this will work and I'm sure that the team will show us more information and perhaps a brief presentation on the business model of this project.
panter70

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 03:20:56 PM

please tell me what services are already available at the moment and how can I test it ?
gordon17

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 03:47:07 PM

are you planning to replace the banking sector and build an international payment system in the future, or did I misunderstand the concept of the project?
prolnasure

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 04:18:26 PM

I like what the team offers from the technical side and it will be just a great project for me.
I will continue to monitor how the project works and develops.

they have already shown good results and some working prototypes have already been launched. I think that this is all as important as possible.
KABN.NETWORK (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 04:26:44 PM

please tell me what services are already available at the moment and how can I test it ?

Here is a list of KABN's features:
● US Patent pending process for validating PII with the use of Blockchain Registries
● Accredited participant validation for US / Canada and for European Source of Wealth
● Webhooks for 3rd party Application development or multiple points of integration

Please join our whitelist https://www.kabntoken.com/whitelist-fp/ and get verified by our Verification platform https://www.idkabn.com/lists/kabn-public-sale
KABN.NETWORK (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 04:30:14 PM

are you planning to replace the banking sector and build an international payment system in the future, or did I misunderstand the concept of the project?

We are a financial service platform with neo banking type solutions.  A Neo Bank is a type of bank that is digital and reaches customers on mobile apps and personal computer platforms only.
hdythecktinsixf

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 04:47:41 PM

FEATURES OF KABN

I am sure that this will be in demand and the use of blockchain technology will be justified for such technologies.

Biometric identification is still very important now. And other technologies that the team develops will definitely be in demand.

the project offers a lot of useful features that are not available on the market now and thanks to the blockchain technology the project will be able to become the most popular.

let's see how it will work further and much will depend on how popular the project will be.
I think that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future.
Bleskome

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 09:09:10 AM

FEATURES OF KABN

let's see how it will work further and much will depend on how popular the project will be.
I think that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future.

This is a wise decision because it is a working business now and the shares will allow you to receive dividends.
this will all be a good motivation to buy tokens for the long term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: