Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:26:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STO] KABN - Financial Services that start with Blockchain Identity  (Read 5857 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
yanbeginning

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 04:20:11 PM

what kind of concept? Are you going to build a new means of payment? Which will be convenient and safe?

I like how it all works. And I will support the project in the near future.
It will be really important for me as the team is as legal as possible.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
l3ol3l3y

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 04:39:17 PM

Please tell me the project has any licenses and patents ?
If you offer unique methods of data verification.
nonfrotanme

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 04:58:50 PM

I don't know why the announcement thread for this project doesn't get much attention, even though this is a very good project, we can see on their site, this project has a very potential partnership: Visa, polymath, pegasus and so on. maybe a lot of people miss it

now at the moment, it's one of the best projects I've seen. And I think it's all going to be really cool.
Since I would like to use such an application as payment methods.

It will be a new means of payment. I think businesses will be interested in this for transactions with low fees. This will save millions of dollars
l3ol3l3y

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 05:17:40 PM

I don't know why the announcement thread for this project doesn't get much attention, even though this is a very good project, we can see on their site, this project has a very potential partnership: Visa, polymath, pegasus and so on. maybe a lot of people miss it

You will need to look at the road map of the project in order to draw conclusions about how the project will develop and how long it will take.
It looks like something very large-scale.

Where can I read more about what features the application will have?
What innovative services do you offer?
nonfrotanme

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 05:35:31 PM

You write that there will be rewards from the loyalty program. But for this, you need as many partners as possible for this. Who are we negotiating with now?

Yes me seems that from this will much depend .after all, in the future, tokens should become a new means of payment.

What's the soft cap of the project? And has the company conducted sales rounds before?
Just if the tokens are shares then it will be much safer to invest.
mixcoin9000

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 08:24:42 AM

You write that there will be rewards from the loyalty program. But for this, you need as many partners as possible for this. Who are we negotiating with now?

Yes me seems that from this will much depend .after all, in the future, tokens should become a new means of payment.

What's the soft cap of the project? And has the company conducted sales rounds before?

You can now be added to the white list. This will give certain advantages. Since I see the project has huge prospects.
Adosus

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 08:50:54 AM

please tell me where I can read more about what financial services you are going to provide ?
That would be interesting to me.
rafiqul3

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 09:14:06 AM

please tell me what documents I will need in order to buy tokens ? It would be very interesting for me.

If it is sto then you need to understand that everything will be as legal as possible.

so you can be sure that the price of the coin will not be lower than the cost of the company. It's gonna be really cool.
DINAR_JAY

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 09:36:16 AM

In this market, this is just a great opportunity. Since the situation with cryptocurrencies is quite strange. Buying shares would be a good decision.
AksiMehmet

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 10:00:07 AM

I was also impressed with how the project is developing. and the fact that the visa supported them now suggests that the project will be really in demand and has great prospects.

the team has good plans. And I think that the prospects will be huge. This in fact in the future will allow to compete with banks if I understand everything correctly.
websetorno

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 10:20:34 AM

Do you plan to compete with the banking sector? And what advantages can your project offer? compared to this?

as I understand it will be the main sense and moreover it will be more convenient and safe. so the project has a huge future, even judging by the team of partners.

Yes, the partners are certainly impressive but how convenient it will be for users to use this application it will be a completely different question.

it is very difficult for me to say something without working prototypes. So I still would like to see how the application will look at least visually .
helsroterrust

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 10:37:41 AM

You plan to sell only 17:% of tokens. But there will be more sales rounds in the future ? Is there any other information on this ?

I was also interested in this and as I understand it can not be sure that in the future there will be additional rounds of sales.
centjetssonli

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 10:55:10 AM

What are the advantages of registering in the white list ?
I'd like to understand that. Perhaps there will be any discounts on this.

You can buy tokens one of the first and get the maximum benefits. It's gonna be really cool.
yanbeginning

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 11:12:09 AM

You plan to sell only 17:% of tokens. But there will be more sales rounds in the future ? Is there any other information on this ?

Yes all this is quite strange and in the future we we can not be sure that the team will not sell the rest of the tokens.

I still don't quite understand why so many stocks will be in reserve. We will need to read more about the economic model.
centjetssonli

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 11:32:55 AM

Me, too, this all interested in. I will continue to monitor the growth of the project, but at the moment it is the best that I have seen in 2019 .
helsroterrust

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 10:25:36 AM

Me, too, this all interested in. I will continue to monitor the growth of the project, but at the moment it is the best that I have seen in 2019 .
It all looks very interesting. I am sure that I will be able to buy shares of the company in the near future.
websetorno

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 10:51:39 AM

Yes all this is quite strange and in the future we we can not be sure that the team will not sell the rest of the tokens.

I still don't quite understand why so many stocks will be in reserve. We will need to read more about the economic model.

It will be just a new means of payment+ different financial services. That would be really cool.
helsroterrust

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 11:15:36 AM

In this market, this is just a great opportunity. Since the situation with cryptocurrencies is quite strange. Buying shares would be a good decision.
I agree with you and it will be a great opportunity to buy shares and be confident in their assets.
centjetssonli

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 11:40:34 AM

Yes, bitcoin is now experiencing not the best times, and will need to invest in something more secure.
helsroterrust

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 12:03:15 PM

What are the advantages of registering in the white list ?
I'd like to understand that. Perhaps there will be any discounts on this.

You can buy tokens one of the first and get the maximum benefits. It's gonna be really cool.

Yes, I'm also ready to buy silent shares of the company. as I understand it will be a very good asset.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: