Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:10:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STO] KABN - Financial Services that start with Blockchain Identity  (Read 5857 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nonfrotanme

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 11:58:34 AM

Nice project and I really like how it all works.
Please tell me have you patented your identification methods?

that's a good question. If the team has any unique technologies they must be patented.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EdmundLucien

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 12:19:18 PM

It will be a wonderful project for investors.
I mean that everything will be as legal as possible. It will be very important to me.

in such a market, this is very important. Especially since the shares will be secured by the assets of the company and this is also very important for me.
calpeuserwong

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 12:40:02 PM

What are the advantages of registering in the white list ?
I'd like to understand that. Perhaps there will be any discounts on this.

You can buy tokens one of the first and get the maximum benefits. It's gonna be really cool.

Yes, I'm also ready to buy silent shares of the company. as I understand it will be a very good asset.

Do I understand correctly that investors will have a say in the company ? And will they receive dividends?

I did not see any information about receiving dividends. But at least you can be sure that they are not scammers.
coutabtugil

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 01:01:09 PM

Does the team plan to participate in any blockchain conferences? ? It would be very interesting for me.

I would also like to see information on this. If the team already has so many partners then I do not understand why they conduct sales rounds at all)
whetstone

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 01:27:39 PM

What are the advantages of registering in the white list ?
I'd like to understand that. Perhaps there will be any discounts on this.

You can buy tokens one of the first and get the maximum benefits. It's gonna be really cool.

Yes, I'm also ready to buy silent shares of the company. as I understand it will be a very good asset.

It all looks interesting. And visa support tells me a lot.
Tell me please someone saw the publication about this project in the media ?

you can see the information on the website about this and I think that there will be a lot of publications in the media. Since soon we will see the world wallet on the blockchain.
quitoneca

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 11:21:00 AM

you can see the information on the website about this and I think that there will be a lot of publications in the media. Since soon we will see the world wallet on the blockchain.

I hope it will be so. But I still do not really understand what the team offers for investors?
If I buy shares of a company then I should get the dividend.
CryptoAngel25

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 11:49:32 AM

You offer something new in this market. And I wonder what Fiat money you plan to add to the wallet ?

You can see the photo on page 1.
It just shows that there is a Euro. I think that all popular currencies will be added.
mixcoin9000

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 03:43:08 PM

that's a good question. If the team has any unique technologies they must be patented.

We will wait for news from the team about this. But I am sure that the project will be in demand if the visa is interested in cooperation.
yanbeginning

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 04:10:26 PM

You offer something new in this market. And I wonder what Fiat money you plan to add to the wallet ?

as I understand it, this will be an electronic wallet with Fiat money that can be used around the world. But I do not understand tokens will also be a means of payment or not ?

it will be just shares of the company as far as I understand .
that is, most likely it is an investment for the long term because the shares will not be subject to such volatility.
websetorno

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 04:40:07 PM

I did not see any information about receiving dividends. But at least you can be sure that they are not scammers.

Yes, the team shows a good result. I think there are huge prospects. At least I really like how it all works. And the company already has a huge team of partners.
whetstone

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 05:02:37 PM

I'd be interested, too. As I understand it, the team offers unique methods of biometric identification on the blockchain.

It will be only one of the advantages as far as I understand. I will continue to follow the news from the team. Now it looks like a really large-scale and popular project.

now everything is developing just fine. At least I like it all. This is a really working company. Perhaps I will write down in the white list.
quitoneca

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 05:23:48 PM

please tell me at the moment the team already provides any services or not yet ?
Can I see it .

Yes, it would be interesting what unique features the application will have and why most people will want to use it ?
coutabtugil

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 05:45:41 PM

Please tell me does the team plan to issue debit cards or not ?
And tell us more about cooperation with visa.
whetstone

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 06:08:52 PM

What will tokens be used for in General?
I mean what functions will they have ?
calpeuserwong

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 06:31:48 PM

Does the team plan to participate in any blockchain conferences? ? It would be very interesting for me.

I would also like to see information on this. If the team already has so many partners then I do not understand why they conduct sales rounds at all)

waiting to start sto . buying shares is now a good decision as the cryptocurrency market is now not in the best condition.
nonfrotanme

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 11:35:42 AM

Please tell me does the team plan to issue debit cards or not ?
And tell us more about cooperation with visa.

They have a huge number of partners on the site. however, I have not seen official confirmation of this. Nevertheless, if this is true then I'm really impressed.
EdmundLucien

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 12:10:11 PM

what is your partnership with pegasusfintech? Will this be in any way related to the loyalty program ?
calpeuserwong

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 12:37:34 PM

as I understand it, this will be an electronic wallet with Fiat money that can be used around the world. But I do not understand tokens will also be a means of payment or not ?

it will be just shares of the company as far as I understand .
that is, most likely it is an investment for the long term because the shares will not be subject to such volatility.

If it will be security tokens, then you should understand what will happen to volatility. It won't be as big as you know.
coutabtugil

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 01:07:26 PM

I hope it will be so. But I still do not really understand what the team offers for investors?
If I buy shares of a company then I should get the dividend.

I'm also interested in dividends. But most likely it will just be a loyalty program.
whetstone

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 01:38:56 PM

please tell me at the moment the team already provides any services or not yet ?
Can I see it .

Yes, it would be interesting what unique features the application will have and why most people will want to use it ?

Read the white paper in more detail . you will understand that the wallet will be much safer and will have more huge potential.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: