Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:42:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STO] KABN - Financial Services that start with Blockchain Identity  (Read 5857 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
IgorVinn

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 04:09:01 PM

What other services do you plan to provide besides identification and loyalty program ?
What other functions will the wallet have ?

here it interests me as much as possible. And I’m also interested in how the wallet will be connected with fiat money. Will I be able to use this as a means of payment and do it as safely as possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jassgar

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 04:29:56 PM

I wonder how the model of receiving dividends will work and how the team plans to make money ? I think this information is important for everyone.

There is no need to talk about receiving dividends in the near future. Only if you are ready to invest for a long time.
starata7

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 04:52:03 PM

The fact that tokens will give the right to receive dividends is just a huge plus, but I would like to know more about it now. That is, to get the maximum motivation for increasing my income.
KABN.NETWORK (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 09:50:04 PM

Please tell me where I can read more information about the team ? Do any of them already have success in the field of blockchain ?

https://kabn.network/#execteam
Here is the link
You can also check Linkedin accounts to learn more about the experience of KABN Team

- Special Offers
- Exclusive Opportunities & Experiences

I don't really understand what this means and where can I read more about it ? And when will the demo version of the app be available ?

KABN’s mission is to create a world-class suite of products and services that support the decentralized market economy, globally enabling consumers to take control of their digital identity and personal data, connecting them with traditional and digital services and loyalty platforms. And special offers and exclusive opportunities will be connected with all our services that we provide.

What other services do you plan to provide besides identification and loyalty program ?
What other functions will the wallet have ?

FEATURES OF KABN
Platform links blockchain wallet(s) to identity
● Biometric multi-factor authentication (in progress)
● US Patent pending process for validating PII with the use of Blockchain Registries
● Continuous AML monitoring for financial crimes and related adverse media
● Continuous compliance monitoring to renew or expire documents
● Forensic wallet review capabilities
● Separation of (PII) and Functionality in compliance with GDPR
● GDPR and Privacy Shield (US – pending) Compliant
● Blockchain based registry manages ID and other “Markers”
● Accredited participant validation for US / Canada and for European Source of Wealth
● Screened response time generally within 3 business days
● Settings to manage account / preferences / offers
● Webhooks for 3rd party Application development or multiple points of integration

I wonder how the model of receiving dividends will work and how the team plans to make money ? I think this information is important for everyone.

We will announce it soon

as I understand it, your main goal is still a worldwide identification and wallet with Fiat support?

Yes, you're right

Tell me please, can US citizens take part in sales rounds?

We will provide you with all the details soon

are there any plans for working in the stock market in the future?
And where can I see the roadmap?

Yes, we have such plans
You can find our Roadmap on the website

Do you plan to release any client software for pc? Or will it be only mobile applications at the moment?

We will start with mobile apps
rodrigue74

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 10:06:50 AM

FEATURES OF KABN
Platform links blockchain wallet(s) to identity
● Biometric multi-factor authentication (in progress)
● US Patent pending process for validating PII with the use of Blockchain Registries
● Continuous AML monitoring for financial crimes and related adverse media
● Continuous compliance monitoring to renew or expire documents
● Forensic wallet review capabilities
● Separation of (PII) and Functionality in compliance with GDPR
● GDPR and Privacy Shield (US – pending) Compliant
● Blockchain based registry manages ID and other “Markers”
● Accredited participant validation for US / Canada and for European Source of Wealth
● Screened response time generally within 3 business days
● Settings to manage account / preferences / offers
● Webhooks for 3rd party Application development or multiple points of integration

I see that the project has many advantages.
that is, when all functions are launched, it can be said that the application essentially has no analogues.
IgorVinn

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 10:35:32 AM

Do you plan to release any client software for pc? Or will it be only mobile applications at the moment?

This doesn't make that much sense at the moment. Since the development of any mobile software will be much more profitable at the moment.
starata7

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 11:11:32 AM

It’s important that there are many applications and services in the world that will use your identity. in this case it will be really very convenient for everyone.
starata7

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 12:08:33 PM

There is no need to talk about receiving dividends in the near future. Only if you are ready to invest for a long time.

So far, there is not enough information about this. But here you need to understand how the company will earn money. This is still very important.
aberaner

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 12:35:12 PM

In any case, I am impressed by the achievements of the team.
The fact that there are so many reputable partners and new ones are constantly appearing is impressive.

The main thing is that we see real work and real achievements. Judging by the partners whom they managed to attract, we can already say that the team is working really effectively.
KABN.NETWORK (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 04:49:12 PM

are there any plans for working in the stock market in the future?
And where can I see the roadmap?

Hello!
You can see the roadmap on our site. https://www.kabntoken.com/
yeager54

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 05:16:32 PM

It will be just legal and I like that you will conduct sales rounds through STO.

this is the right decision and I think that investors will appreciate it. I will continue to follow the news of the project.
But I will buy tokens for sure.
reezaana

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 05:40:29 PM

At the moment, I like how the project is developing. In fact, no one has yet implemented biometric identification on the blockchain. So I can say that such services will be in demand.
KABN.NETWORK (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 05:50:22 PM

At the moment, I like how the project is developing. In fact, no one has yet implemented biometric identification on the blockchain. So I can say that such services will be in demand.

Thanks for your support!  Cool
Fensky

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 06:04:58 PM

please tell me why you chose this name? What does "KABN" mean? . This is not very important, but still it is interesting to me.
KABN.NETWORK (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 06:28:52 PM

please tell me why you chose this name? What does "KABN" mean? . This is not very important, but still it is interesting to me.

Hello!  It's an anagram!  If you scramble the letters, it spells BANK.
centlerilo

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 06:29:08 PM

The fact that tokens will give the right to receive dividends is just a huge plus, but I would like to know more about it now. That is, to get the maximum motivation for increasing my income.

This is the main motivation for investors. But I like that this is the most legal company that will receive patents. That is, they will use the blockchain in the most legal plane.
chlordetligo

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 11:06:35 AM

This is the main motivation for investors. But I like that this is the most legal company that will receive patents. That is, they will use the blockchain in the most legal plane.

I now liked how many partners support the project and what functionality the platform will have. Please tell me what is soft cap ?
brunodetos

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 12:11:49 PM

Hello!  It's an anagram!  If you scramble the letters, it spells BANK.

it's very creative Grin Cool. I believe that you will be able to bring something new to the banking sector.
yeager54

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 12:39:48 PM

as I understand you will have a priority is the us and Canada market ?
Fensky

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 01:07:30 PM

Yes, it seems that this will be really in demand. I just want to buy some stock. So as you can see that the team is doing something really useful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: