Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:34:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STO] KABN - Financial Services that start with Blockchain Identity  (Read 5859 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zoeymama

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 12:46:44 PM

At the moment, I like how the project is developing. In fact, no one has yet implemented biometric identification on the blockchain. So I can say that such services will be in demand.

This will depend on the number of partners who will use this method of identification. The success of the project will largely depend on this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joney202535

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 01:16:21 PM

FEATURES OF KABN
Platform links blockchain wallet(s) to identity
● Biometric multi-factor authentication (in progress)
● US Patent pending process for validating PII with the use of Blockchain Registries
● Continuous AML monitoring for financial crimes and related adverse media
● Continuous compliance monitoring to renew or expire documents
● Forensic wallet review capabilities
● Separation of (PII) and Functionality in compliance with GDPR
● GDPR and Privacy Shield (US – pending) Compliant
● Blockchain based registry manages ID and other “Markers”
● Accredited participant validation for US / Canada and for European Source of Wealth
● Screened response time generally within 3 business days
● Settings to manage account / preferences / offers
● Webhooks for 3rd party Application development or multiple points of integration

I see that the project has many advantages.
that is, when all functions are launched, it can be said that the application essentially has no analogues.

It's really impressive. Be sure to buy some tokens if the amount of the minimum Deposit will not be so large.

the main thing is that the demand for such services will be huge.
so I'm waiting for the application to be implemented and when the sales rounds start.

the team offers really top features.
It seems to me that this will be in demand in business and many large companies.
and also become a unique method of identification on the sites.
KABN.NETWORK (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 01:41:52 PM

will you have a referral program to attract investors? I would like to recommend the project to my friends and it would not be bad to have such motivation.

We do not have a referral program yet

That makes perfect sense. Investor data should be protected.
please tell me when you start the STO?

We will announce all the info about our sale soon, wait, please 😊

At the moment the team is showing just a great result. And it's important for me to understand that everything will be as legal as possible. But also I would like to understand what functions will have a token ?

Security token can give you the privilege for getting dividends

Does the team plan to participate in any public events? And if they were earlier I would see reports on this.

We visited many events and we were sponsors of some blockchain events as well. What exact info do you need?

Hello team ! please tell me when you will have information about the sales rounds ?
I just have to understand when I can buy shares and what the minimum contribution will be.

We will announce the sale details very soon 😊
jjuniorr

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 01:44:47 PM

It's creative. This means that you want to create an alternative for the banking sector ?
bitcashx

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 02:15:55 PM

I saw the team at the last public events. And I must say that it is really important to find new partners. This is all very important for large investors.
stinoutacen

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 02:45:55 PM

now it is one of the top projects on the market. Because users are looking for something stable and useful. And because the demand for tokens will be huge.
sandy4702

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 03:13:58 PM

FEATURES OF KABN
Platform links blockchain wallet(s) to identity
● Biometric multi-factor authentication (in progress)
● US Patent pending process for validating PII with the use of Blockchain Registries
● Continuous AML monitoring for financial crimes and related adverse media
● Continuous compliance monitoring to renew or expire documents
● Forensic wallet review capabilities
● Separation of (PII) and Functionality in compliance with GDPR
● GDPR and Privacy Shield (US – pending) Compliant
● Blockchain based registry manages ID and other “Markers”
● Accredited participant validation for US / Canada and for European Source of Wealth
● Screened response time generally within 3 business days
● Settings to manage account / preferences / offers
● Webhooks for 3rd party Application development or multiple points of integration

I see that the project has many advantages.
that is, when all functions are launched, it can be said that the application essentially has no analogues.

It's really impressive. Be sure to buy some tokens if the amount of the minimum Deposit will not be so large.

I just recently read that the team received patents in the United States and was really impressed with the pace of development of the project. You can be sure that the project will work for a long time.

Yes, now the team is just fine developing the project and the main thing is that it happens before the sales rounds. Now it is really worth attention .

the main thing is that it can really help users. I mean, the demand for these technologies will be constant.
zoeymama

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 03:45:29 PM

have you received any financial support from visa ? Are they willing to invest in your project ? Or you can not disclose such information?

I understand this is a different format of partnership. Moreover, the sale of shares has not started at the moment. But I will definitely be taking part in the STO.

now you can just get on the white list. But there have been no announcements as to when the sales rounds will start.
KABN.NETWORK (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 05:47:08 PM

Hello team ! please tell me when you will have information about the sales rounds ?
I just have to understand when I can buy shares and what the minimum contribution will be.

Hello!  Make sure you join the whitelist to stay up to date on information about sales rounds. https://www.kabntoken.com/whitelist-fp/
bitcashx

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 11:37:45 AM

Hello!  Make sure you join the whitelist to stay up to date on information about sales rounds. https://www.kabntoken.com/whitelist-fp/

now I will be added to the white list in order to buy shares of the company at the most favorable prices.
stinoutacen

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 12:09:19 PM

I like the idea and the white paper looks great. I think that I will be able to buy tokens in the near future. While just waiting for announcements regarding sales rounds.
jjuniorr

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 01:25:10 PM

I saw the team at the last public events. And I must say that it is really important to find new partners. This is all very important for large investors.

Yes, I also liked that the project is developing so rapidly.
That is, the team is as active as possible already now they have not yet had rounds of sales.
bitcashx

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 01:54:35 PM

It's creative. This means that you want to create an alternative for the banking sector ?

read the information on the website.
But I'm wondering when I can download the beta version of the app. That is, I would like to see how the visual interface will look.
sandy4702

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 02:25:47 PM

At the moment this is one of the best projects given the situation in the market the risk for investors will be minimal. But you need to understand that in the long term the project will be really in demand.
joney202535

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 02:51:45 PM

At the moment, I like how the project is developing. In fact, no one has yet implemented biometric identification on the blockchain. So I can say that such services will be in demand.

This will depend on the number of partners who will use this method of identification. The success of the project will largely depend on this.

you can see a lot of partners on the site but they are more likely to use the loyalty program.
Nevertheless, the team is constantly working to attract new partners. You can find out in the media about this.
bitcashx

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 03:20:18 PM

As I understand it, they are more likely to cooperate with banks providing their unique solutions .
Patented authentication methods will be in demand this is a fact.
bitcashx

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 05:09:24 PM

I see a lot of reputable partners on the site and I would like to understand in what format your cooperation takes place ?
zoeymama

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 10:50:33 AM

I see a lot of reputable partners on the site and I would like to understand in what format your cooperation takes place ?

you can read the information on the website about it.
And now I like how this project works.
joney202535

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 01:34:59 PM

now I will be added to the white list and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future.
bitcashx

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 02:08:38 PM

I like how the project works and I am sure that I can support the project in any case.
When does STO start?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: