Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:44:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STO] KABN - Financial Services that start with Blockchain Identity  (Read 5848 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tural882

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 02:21:24 PM

as I understand it, they will launch their banking application in the near future. With fiat support.

in the official chat they wrote that the application is already running in some countries.
So the project is developing very quickly. And at least it will be something useful for users.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
onlineworld

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 02:52:29 PM

Hey . please tell me, will it be security tokens?
and as you see the listing and when I would like to understand.

Check out our latest press release to learn about the token. https://www.kabntoken.com/kabn-gibraltar-plc-to-launch-erc-1400-equity-token-offering/

An excellent press release and I was able to find out more information about the project.
Now I'm just waiting for news as to when the project will be launched.
Chinthang9

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 03:22:11 PM

studied the information about the project and was impressed. Now they have a reputable team and I think that I can buy tokens during the sales round. now filed a whitelist.

the white list gives bonuses of 30% and it will be just fine.
I will definitely take this opportunity in the near future.
vovanxx

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 03:54:41 PM

don't really understand how your project works?
Will tokens be used as a means of payment for the services of your company? Or will tokens carry another function *?

Hello! Check out our latest press release for more information on our token https://www.kabntoken.com/kabn-gibraltar-plc-to-launch-erc-1400-equity-token-offering/. As well, head to our website to see all our available downloads to learn more about our company.https://www.kabntoken.com/#media

thanks for the info guys! Do you have a YouTube channel? I would like to see what the visual interface of banking will look like.
Dinovanhuten

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 04:23:05 PM

I have not seen anything like this in the market before. In 2019, we see much more useful applications on the blockchain than in 2017.
And the fact that now investors prefer the STO is a fact.
tural882

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 04:55:55 PM

Do you plan to work with biometric identification?
and what identification methods are available now?

Hello! Check out our downloads on our website to learn more about the company https://www.kabntoken.com/#media. You can also get verified with KABN's verification platform. https://www.idkabn.com/lists/kabn-public-sale

Thank you for the information and it is really important that as many people as possible learn about your project and have the opportunity to connect as many partners as possible.
Dinovanhuten

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 05:27:17 PM

Now this is one of the best projects I've seen. Since this is a real business with strong partners who will provide the project with information support at least. And this is now very important.
tural882

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 05:56:50 PM

If the name of your project means BANK, do I understand correctly that you are going to compete with banks and use tokens as a means of payment?

Yes, for me now it’s interesting how the concept looks and how it will work further.
Now I like how the project works and I think that such partners will provide a flight to the moon.

In essence, tokens will be stocks, so I'm not sure that there will be big volatility. It is rather a long-term investment and we will see smooth and natural growth.
KABN.NETWORK (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 05:58:58 PM

Will tokens be used as a means of payment for the services of your company? Or will tokens carry another function *?

Hello! Check out our latest press release for more information on our token https://www.kabntoken.com/kabn-gibraltar-plc-to-launch-erc-1400-equity-token-offering/. As well, head to our website to see all our available downloads to learn more about our company.https://www.kabntoken.com/#media

thanks for the info guys! Do you have a YouTube channel? I would like to see what the visual interface of banking will look like.

Hello,  we do!  Here is our YouTube channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6yHrA6WsU652PtKmwfZP_g
Gabry9588

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 06:21:09 PM

I like how the project works and I am sure that I can support the project in any case.
When does STO start?

at the moment you can only enroll in the white list in order to buy tokens in the near future.
until there was any other information from the team.

so far there has been no news regarding this.
but I like how the project is developing and what the team can do.
I like how the project works and I read a lot of information in the media.

look for news in google. My opinion is that the team is really capable of building a global loyalty program and this will be very important.
tural882

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 06:54:43 PM

Where are your identification methods currently working? I would like to understand how it all works in practice.

It works just fine right now. And as I understand it, they are in the process of obtaining patents in the United States. And this means that such a business will work for many years.
KABN.NETWORK (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 11:58:12 AM

as I understand it, some of your technologies are already patented? This will really help to trust the project and the team more.

We are patent pending. We have filed our patent in the US. News will come soon

Do I understand correctly that tokens will be shares of the company? And those who buy tokens will have the right to vote in the company?

STO gives you the right to be shared holder in KABN Company

Gabry9588

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 01:43:56 PM

Where are your identification methods currently working? I would like to understand how it all works in practice.

It works just fine right now. And as I understand it, they are in the process of obtaining patents in the United States. And this means that such a business will work for many years.

Thanks to partners, this will be really in demand and it will essentially be a good business. I am sure of that.
onlineworld

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 02:16:13 PM

as I understand it, they will launch their banking application in the near future. With fiat support.

if this is an application for banking on the blockchain, then, in any case, there will be support for fiat funds.
Gabry9588

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 02:48:10 PM

If the name of your project means BANK, do I understand correctly that you are going to compete with banks and use tokens as a means of payment?

Yes, for me now it’s interesting how the concept looks and how it will work further.
Now I like how the project works and I think that such partners will provide a flight to the moon.

In essence, tokens will be stocks, so I'm not sure that there will be big volatility. It is rather a long-term investment and we will see smooth and natural growth.

I am also interested in the possibility of receiving dividends. I would like to better understand how the token economy will work.
Where can I read more about this?
xariner2

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 03:14:34 PM

studied the information about the project and was impressed. Now they have a reputable team and I think that I can buy tokens during the sales round. now filed a whitelist.

the white list gives bonuses of 30% and it will be just fine.
I will definitely take this opportunity in the near future.

It will be a good bonus and good motivation. at least so I can buy a little more tokens and get more potential income in the future.
goldkmobitis

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 03:47:24 PM

At the moment, the team has done a great job, but where did you get the investment for this? Have you had any sales rounds before?
xfenggg

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 04:22:41 PM

I would love to see that too. and I essentially like how this project is developing right now.
I will buy tokens for me anyway.
KABN.NETWORK (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 04:45:09 PM

At the moment, the team has done a great job, but where did you get the investment for this? Have you had any sales rounds before?

Hello!  Our investments are confidential relationships and we are not prepared to comment on these.  The KABN UK Public Crowdfunding Sale starts in 9 days.  Check out our website for the countdown https://www.kabntoken.com/
goldkmobitis

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 04:53:54 PM

Now this is one of the best projects I've seen. Since this is a real business with strong partners who will provide the project with information support at least. And this is now very important.

It will be just a wonderful project and I am sure that I can support the team in the near future.
as I understand it, the white list gives a bonus of 30% and I will definitely take this opportunity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: