Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:07:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STO] KABN - Financial Services that start with Blockchain Identity  (Read 5870 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Othuke1

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 11:38:03 AM

how long will it take you to launch a global cashback program ?
still it will be very important for me to understand this

I think we will see a lot of updates soon as the team has been successfully developing the project since 2018 and it will all be just fine so how can I be sure of this startup

The team is slowly but surely developing the project and at these stages I can fully trust their decisions
piekhamgekmo

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 10:12:16 AM

I think we will see a lot of updates soon as the team has been successfully developing the project since 2018 and it will all be just fine so how can I be sure of this startup

The team is slowly but surely developing the project and at these stages I can fully trust their decisions

Let's see how much revenue you can get in the future and when the listing will be made, but now I fully trust this project
pricinaloc

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 11:21:56 AM

the team of partners that is on the site impresses me .
And the fact that the visa will support these decisions impresses me right now
levviss

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 12:43:52 PM

What about the listing ?
has the team made any decisions about this yet ? After all it will be important to understand this for investors
pricinaloc

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 12:46:18 PM

What about the listing ?
has the team made any decisions about this yet ? After all it will be important to understand this for investors

they are currently in the process of selling shares .
but after that it will be possible to draw conclusions as far as it will be in demand among investors
AlvaAxford

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 01:51:30 PM

I wonder what blockchain events the team will take part in in the near future or will there be any webinars for the community ?
this is still very important to understand

I haven't seen any news about webinars .
but I will continue to monitor how this all works and it will be very important for me
life_x_x

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 03:53:20 PM

I wonder what blockchain events the team will take part in in the near future or will there be any webinars for the community ?

I haven't seen any news about webinars .
but I will continue to monitor how this all works and it will be very important for me

you can watch the latest interview with team members to make conclusions about the development of this project . I really liked the latest material )
linslonichan

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 05:08:02 PM

What about the listing ?

now there is no news about this.
But the fact that now is a great time to buy shares of the company and for me this is all the most important
marjory63

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 06:26:26 PM

Let's see how much revenue you can get in the future and when the listing will be made, but now I fully trust this project

the fact that the project has been successfully developing since 2018 and they have working prototypes and such reputable partners tells me a lot
KABN.NETWORK (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 10:41:01 PM

I don't really understand you will have a debit card that will be linked to this app and will also be connected to the loyalty program ?

We are integrated for both fiat and digital currency (crypto, points, loyalty programs) and also have a cashback program making you money when you use our card at a wide range of vendors.
presicquithread

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 11:03:03 AM

I don't really understand you will have a debit card that will be linked to this app and will also be connected to the loyalty program ?

We are integrated for both fiat and digital currency (crypto, points, loyalty programs) and also have a cashback program making you money when you use our card at a wide range of vendors.

This will be really popular with users and I am waiting for the launch of the alpha version of the app .
I really like the results the team is showing
life_x_x

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 12:18:13 PM

the fact that the project has been successfully developing since 2018 and they have working prototypes and such reputable partners tells me a lot

This will be really popular with users and I am waiting for the launch of the alpha version of the app .
I really like the results the team is showing
brunnomica

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 01:48:43 PM

still, I would like to read more about the partnership with visa .
Where can I see information about this?
KABN.NETWORK (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 03:00:00 PM

what benefits will be able to get the app users ?
there are already a lot of banking applications on the market

We differ from our competitots as we are integrated for both fiat and digital currency (crypto, points, loyalty programs) and also have a cashback program making you money when you use our card at a wide range of vendors.

We cannot provide you with the exact dates, wait for the announcement, please

We usually announce all the events we want to take part in. Follow our social media not to miss any news

What about the listing ?

Wait for the announcement, please
velisco98

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 11:15:06 AM

They have an official video on their YouTube channel .
you can watch it to get more information .
I also advise you to watch interviews with team members
Adonaicrypto

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 12:08:55 PM

there have been no announcements about this yet .
but I think it will be very important for the development of the project and we will see how it will work further .
ilhoptipec

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 01:00:36 PM

you can watch the interview on YouTube and there is a lot of useful information about the development of this project and news for the team

here you just need to understand when the platform will be fully launched and how much money the team will be able to attract .
a lot will depend on this

I don't really understand how much money the team needs to raise in order for the project to be fully implemented
TheCosmicOwl

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 11:16:05 AM

please tell me do you have an affiliate program ?
I would like to recommend the project to my friends in order to get the maximum income
DQrYFqMuZrSb1

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 12:09:46 PM

I like what the team is doing and I like that it will be related to real business and I think the tokens will have a lot of liquidity
Cutyz44

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 01:04:08 PM

They have an official video on their YouTube channel .
you can watch it to get more information .
I also advise you to watch interviews with team members

Yes I like the way the project is developing right now and I like that the team is showing good results and something worthwhile for us
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: