Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:49:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do your research before investing in ICOs  (Read 54571 times)
10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 01:28:56 PM

Unless i have insiders i wouldn't get into any ICOs nowadays, investors are so speculative and tend to leave after a portion of profits, i wouldn't it was bad but on short term its mostly bearish on coins that aren't supported by exchange directly, even IEO does limit the amount of token to circulate to avoid early buyers take immediate price margin profits. ICO's has a pretty bad reputation now considering the overcrowded number of ICOs with so little investors.
'
Insiders are the same speculators as everyone else. How you can believe to their words. they give information only in their own interests

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sergei1703

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 02:11:47 PM

Of course, everyone should do the research if he or she wants to invest in some ICO project. Don't trust the marketing of the team because there are a lot of scam.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 02:14:52 PM

Unless i have insiders i wouldn't get into any ICOs nowadays, investors are so speculative and tend to leave after a portion of profits, i wouldn't it was bad but on short term its mostly bearish on coins that aren't supported by exchange directly, even IEO does limit the amount of token to circulate to avoid early buyers take immediate price margin profits. ICO's has a pretty bad reputation now considering the overcrowded number of ICOs with so little investors.
'
Insiders are the same speculators as everyone else. How you can believe to their words. they give information only in their own interests

agree, insiders will only say the best for their project while we lay people will be easy to trust to invest in their projects, with such events it is better to do our own research even though it is difficult to get the truth. if you realize it when the current bullish trend is taking place, more and more new coins are popping up with so many threads about it recently

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 02:17:16 PM

ICOs, or Initial Coin Offerings, have become a popular way for cryptocurrencies to raise funds from the public. However, they have also become an easy way to prey on the vulnerable, and the financial regulator recently warned customers about what it calls “these very high risk, speculative investments”. It warns that there’s little consumer protection and high potential for fraud, as well as high volatility. Some ICOs are regulated by the FCA, but this is on a case-by-case basis, depending on how they are structured.

As the FCA says, you should fully research any ICO before handing over your money. “You should only invest in an ICO project if you are an experienced investor, confident in the quality of the ICO project itself,” a spokesman says. Alternatively, consider investing or trading with a regulated provider.
Yes do your research before investing on ICOs because you are investing your money and expecting a profits so it is not a good idea to trust someone's world to plan your investment.
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 02:52:21 PM

My previous mistake was not doing research when I invest in ICO or buying coins, I was only interested in telegram discussions or chat rooms so that I lost money and even got a scam, now I will research before investing.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 03:23:25 PM

ICOs, or Initial Coin Offerings, have become a popular way for cryptocurrencies to raise funds from the public. However, they have also become an easy way to prey on the vulnerable, and the financial regulator recently warned customers about what it calls “these very high risk, speculative investments”. It warns that there’s little consumer protection and high potential for fraud, as well as high volatility. Some ICOs are regulated by the FCA, but this is on a case-by-case basis, depending on how they are structured.

As the FCA says, you should fully research any ICO before handing over your money. “You should only invest in an ICO project if you are an experienced investor, confident in the quality of the ICO project itself,” a spokesman says. Alternatively, consider investing or trading with a regulated provider.

Thats automatic you know when you invest in anything you do research
you are like jumping on a cliff when you took negligence on that.

babykika2027

Activity: 715
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 03:38:48 PM

for sure, because it involves the money that we have, being an investor cannot only try his luck to get big profits, requires considerable capital, also experience in researching the concept of a project, who are the teams that run the project
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 04:07:32 PM

I do research for ICO even if i want to join its bounty program i always search the following parameters.
1-The team members are trusted have verified accounts specially on LinkedIn.
2- The project has some good partnership with trusted huge community projects.
3- Roadmap
4- Project real address,where it is physically present.
5- Project social medias profile,website,pages etc.

arwani1985

Activity: 817
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:11:06 PM

Of course, I think everyone before making an investment, of course, they are doing research on a product or product, because of course the big risks in this investment make us also have to do this. not wanting to lose big money makes us have to be able to do the research
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:14:02 PM

Of course, research and analysis is the most important thing. In investment, of course the risk is very high and there is no accountability if something happens. So from that it should first examine the project you want to invest. So that your investment will be very good going forward.

Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 04:14:17 PM

Yes, I do make some research on ICOs but investing in them which is normal for every one. But does that really stop one from getting scammed?, The answer is NO!.

BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:20:32 PM

Of course, I think everyone before making an investment, of course, they are doing research on a product or product, because of course the big risks in this investment make us also have to do this. not wanting to lose big money makes us have to be able to do the research
profesional investors always make research before they put their money into someplace.this is important to do cause risk in cryptocurrency market very big , and we could loss more than 90% from our initial balance.in our research we will find which projects that will give us profits.
Mikhail.YT

Activity: 253

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:31:41 PM

You are right and those ones who try to invest at new ICOs should know their whitepapers as a must have to achieve information on what ICO is all about and if it is able to succeed in the future.
Just dont rush into the ICO if you have no clue what you are about to go into by investing your money into something that might not actually be stable in the long run meaning not so many new investors so you can have some profit.

It's a good idea to invest in altcoins especially in projects who aim to solve real world problems. Just to contribute, I had my eye on projects in Science and Technology since I agree that when we help our fellow scientists and engineers by investing to their research, or giving them financial support -- it might go a long way. I stumbled on a project called TecraCoin and they do solve problems like hastening of legal processes from the research's inception to its commercialization, or helping these geniuses to create a better world one step at a time. I know it's a vague explanation but you can check more details here and do your own research.
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:34:40 PM

In my experience, I previously invested in the ICO without any research. And in the end I suffered a big loss. Therefore, now it is very important to research when you want to invest in ICO. If not done, of course you will experience the same thing as before, experiencing losses.
Bludkiller

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 02:46:30 PM

Of line, you buoy 't place your cash into a propose you assume 't recognise almost it. I get to obtain away almost the propose earlier connection ICOS as it settles the winner or default of the propose.
Ballalar

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 03:00:34 PM

To put in ico is bot a prank affair, we should actually achieve a also analysis agency a ground analysis to the ico we program to seat with. As whether you aloof add in an ico without behavior much affair ballplayer lead-in you into not realizing nets.
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 03:55:53 PM

My previous mistake was not doing research when I invest in ICO or buying coins, I was only interested in telegram discussions or chat rooms so that I lost money and even got a scam, now I will research before investing.

When the market is growing and most of the projects successfully raise funds, you do not consider it necessary to do additional research of various projects. This mistake cost me money.
zemper

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 04:14:00 PM

When the market is growing and most of the projects successfully raise funds, you do not consider it necessary to do additional research of various projects. This mistake cost me money.
Mistakes are truly undesirable when it comes to money investing. Of course, it's not possible to avoid every single scam but project research is a strongly needed option for an investor.

Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 04:26:49 PM

Since 2018 ICO quality has declined so many investors refuse to invest in ICO projects. It is very risky if you do not do research when investing in an ICO project. Take your time and you must be careful in determining the ICO project. In the current situation, the Crypto market has started to rise and I think investors are starting to be interested in investing in the ICO.

Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 04:52:03 PM

Well, despite the fact that there are bad initial coins offering (ICO) project in the crypto currency community, there are still some good ones if you conduct your research well. I do research before before I invest in ICO though I have ICO investment in recent time for reason best known to me. And I want to advice everyone who care to listen that it is good you do a research properly before you invest in any ICO to know whether they are legitimate or not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: