Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:44:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do your research before investing in ICOs  (Read 54571 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 10:34:15 PM

Definitely unless perhaps you want to throw your money away or waste it that's why you won't conduct research before investing. I'll advise you to look into the coins you want to invest before investing to avoid any scam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 11:36:38 PM

To avoid lossing our investment from the ICOs we have to make our on research because investment is very risky anytime since many ICOs are now turn into scam, take your time of making research for your investment so that it will be successful in the future.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 11:42:12 PM

Ofcourse i am searching about the ico background as well as their team.Every investors always do that unless you dont care about your money and just go into investinv without researching it.A smart investors always do research no matter what.Being smart is the key on getting succes on investing/trading

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
Tsubachuchu

Activity: 316

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:27:09 AM

Well, it is good to research the project you are planning to participate or you want to invest, this kind of strategy is very effective and can listen the risk you might get just by investing to the project you want. This strategy also is commonly used by other crypto users.
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:44:48 AM

ICOs, or Initial Coin Offerings, have become a popular way for cryptocurrencies to raise funds from the public. However, they have also become an easy way to prey on the vulnerable, and the financial regulator recently warned customers about what it calls “these very high risk, speculative investments”. It warns that there’s little consumer protection and high potential for fraud, as well as high volatility. Some ICOs are regulated by the FCA, but this is on a case-by-case basis, depending on how they are structured.

As the FCA says, you should fully research any ICO before handing over your money. “You should only invest in an ICO project if you are an experienced investor, confident in the quality of the ICO project itself,” a spokesman says. Alternatively, consider investing or trading with a regulated provider.

I don't make an investment unless I'm sure about the project I'm investing in.
Though occasionally I too get fooled and the things I was sure about turns out to be fake. But I have a better track record.

The mistake investors make are they start looking for projects when they have money to invest. But what you should do is the opposite. You should look for money when you find the right project. It's better to hold onto your crypto than to get it stuck on some useless token.
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:50:57 AM

research before throwing your money in some ICO is a must thing to do, if you dont do that, same as you wasting your money.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:54:21 AM

need in-depth research, I even need to go directly to chat / email with the team and their marketing. But for this year many of them are considering ieo after ico, or even directly doing ieo with exchanges they trust. This is a good signal to minimize negative things entering the ico system and also to distort prices that will not only grow rapidly in markets such as Forkdelta after distribution.
mdenys

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:08:53 AM

I am always doing it ,even before joining any bounty campaign.It is not so difficult - just read the WP,check profiles of all team members in FB ,read comments here and at other cryptoforums
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:12:01 AM

Ofcourse i am searching about the ico background as well as their team.Every investors always do that unless you dont care about your money and just go into investinv without researching it.A smart investors always do research no matter what.Being smart is the key on getting succes on investing/trading
yes, smart investors will definitely do research on what they will invest. however, this is an important point of investment. investing without doing research on a particular project will only make the risk even greater. with in-depth research, I think we can know the potential of the project in the future.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 06:27:04 AM

Explore projects before investing money there is extremely necessary. This can save you from frustration over the loss of all the money invested.
In the crypto market there are many scammers with new projects, and they need to be determined in order not to be deceived.
Dagdadar

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:08:14 AM

We require to create our explores great and heavy in every assets exclusively on ICO assets. On the other hand firts of each whether i were you i would anticipate double whether i adorn to an ICO layout. I mention that many than %80 projections off bunco in somehow and the investors missed their Cash. This was fearful and it prepared me distrustful of them. Thither is a large danger in ICO assets and we require to be extremely extremely deliberate. I wouldn't put andrew many ICO Propose as i get already missed as well even..
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:14:42 AM

I will say do your research before investing in any project ,either ICO or the new IEO ,just because IEO is the latest up threading crowd funding doesn't mean all projects using IEO are good you have to do better research on them to find out more about the project ,you will have answers if the project is worth your time or not

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 06:29:16 AM

as work on evaluation to gives with chance on supporting decision to put of funds on investment, the following to goes on extent as managing tasks on running moderation as expecting with use of returns as the chance on modification.

You need to work with your assessment and always have a good supporting factors before investing your money, there's always reasons why you think investing with such projects will give you good outcome results, if you'll follow that leads then you'll get what you deserve.
There is no such support from others unless you support yourself by your own efforts, if there is then you are super lucky. Since, crypto is a very precious and sensitive business no such person will guide you do that way and you will also think on any suggestion 100 time before its execution. What if suggestions are working against your interest then there is no point in getting other’s support but support yourself.
Jpt

Activity: 374
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 06:50:50 AM

It is imperative to be aware of scammers and do something to avoid them. The best way to be safe from such scammers is research. Research the project you are going to invest in or participating in bounty campaigns for. You can find any information that you need about a project on the google and it will give you needed information about it. Besides, consult with crypto experts and friends. But you should not rely on others like crypto experts or friends as their advice may be wrong. Take your decision on your own.
Marilis

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 02:04:34 PM

I estimation just starters with a plenty of additional cash desire just seat in whatever ICO's without exploring the arrangement of the propose, it's group, whitepaper, roadmap and etc. No investors desire place their cash at danger whether they didn't recognise what they are behavior. Though we are not excellent so occasionally we came a victim and all the more experienced investors are not exempted. As we add, Whether you vest thither is always a danger. On the other hand whether we recognise what we are behavior and we desire capture age to survey and dig up many worthy data almost the propose that we wish to seat on so we buoy diminished this danger.
ofKJVb

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:27:39 PM

That have to be discovered earlier investment. Of line whether you get analysed and the outcome in your conclusion are great. Of line the following choice is in your fists. Achieve you wish to lay out or not. As investment in crypto is sure no culpability from whatever congregation whether something occurs.
Genkotsu

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:30:08 PM

yeah sure, i always do some research before i invest in some ICO to minimalize a scam or fraud project.
but now, i don't really know if i have to investing in some ICO because now IEO is more better and safe than ICO.
i leave ICO now and choose IEO to invest.

Andthis

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:31:23 PM

I regularly analysis over proposal I get distinct to venture! On the other hand not so even confident data! All things is comparative!
IParn

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 05:31:46 PM

In general, to invest something you need to analyze each project very carefully.  especially the ICO project, but because it is most nagged because it has many scammers in its projects.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:36:21 PM

I am always doing it ,even before joining any bounty campaign.It is not so difficult - just read the WP,check profiles of all team members in FB ,read comments here and at other cryptoforums

Good, most victims that get caught p with fake ICO, STO and IEO are pretty lazy forum members or investors that aren't good in ready. They are not open to learning and so, never take precaution measure to safeguard their investment, in the world of cryptocurrency thereby becoming a victim as such. Personally, before i invest into any of the above mentioned, i normally carryout research before investment into anyone.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: