Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:42:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Vs Trading  (Read 18128 times)
fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:26:19 AM

Indeed until now the bounties was not profitable, maybe only if the bull run will come the bounties will be profitable, but until then maybe the bounty hunters start to trade, and try to make a profit there.

bounty still profitable if you choose to join the correct bounty,

for me bounty vs trading still same,
because the money/rewards that i received from bounty i will use that to trading so i can earn more profit from trading
romaleshc

Activity: 204
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:36:51 AM

2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is longer profitable.
Some that have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.
I think it's not totally true. Bounty is still profitable but the problem is number of good bounty campaign. Finding a good bounty campaign in this time like finding water in desert, it's very difficult but it's worth to take your time. For example, WPP is a very good bounty campaign which just ended and listed on exchange few weeks ago. With trading, it's always a good way to earn but it's also difficult cause you guys can easily lose everything in just few seconds.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 03:42:03 AM

I think it's the most logical way to participate in both trading and bounty campaigns. You can increase your portfolio by trading with the tokens you earn from Bounty campaigns. But I recommend that you do a good research, especially before joining bounty campaigns. Because there are much more scam or canceled campaigns in the market compared to the previous years.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

https://listfaucet.com

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 03:46:13 AM

Bounty are temporary and Trading is permanent.
Bounty rewards depend on other factors you have no control over while you are in control while trading.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Top 5 Crypto Faucets - Earn Crypto For Free! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. VieFaucet  ♥♥♥  2. Earnbitmoon.club ♥♥♥ 3. Feyyora.top  ♥♥♥  4. Coinpayz.com ♥♥♥  5. Adbtc.top
⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏
leonair

Activity: 1274
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:46:15 AM

A lot of bounty hunters switched to trading? maybe but in able to do trading you need a capital to start with and trading is not for all. Bounty campaigns is no longer profitable because a lot of people saturated it and most of the ICO back then were getting a big amount of money that's why they are able to give a valuable amount of payment to its participants.

Bounty campaigns will be there always for as long as there are companies that are still creating ideas and offerings to the masses it's just that isn't the same as before.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:47:33 AM

isn't be our opportunity if all price in dip now.we get cheapest price for major coins in market and if we dare to take it ,i am sure in next several months we will get our profits.and bounty campaign at this moment very difficult to get worthed value since market crashing.

In addition, we also need to remember that the performance of bounty hunters has also declined, both on social media, content, etc.
The quality of the campaign has declined, the performance of bounty hunters has also declined. So, if this continues, then the campaigns bounty is difficult to get up like before.
shaheer001

Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 03:49:10 AM

Bounty is one of the best free income source in crypto market offering by ICO projects, Due to long bearish market many ICO projects in the mean time failed to get even softcap which had indirectly effected bounty hunters and almost all bounty hunter were disappointed but i am sure the long bearish season of crypto market is now near to end so never disappoint and do your bounty work with passion.

snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:50:09 AM

I see bounty as a guesture t spread the words of the project i am enrolled into. We do spread the words over twitter, facebook or forum and they reward us for our kindness. I dont think bounty needs a specific hard and fast rule, but coming to trading they need to have some hard and fast rules else money will be lost. In trading you invest money first to get in started but in bounty you just spread the words in free time.
Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:53:47 AM

Trading in the cryptocurrency world is very risky, we must be serious in doing it. We must be careful and not greedy, if you have reached the price you want with enough profits immediately catch it and get out because if you are greedy, the price may not continue to rise but instead fall. However, sometimes what we are thinking will not happen in reality so you should deal with your losses and get out the market immediately. because there are many opportunities out there that you can invest and compensate your losses. I lost much money during this bear market And I still survive with other ways to gain profits.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:57:01 AM

Following a bounty is a positive job and if successful the results can be for capital trading and adding points if profitable. Bounty and trading are jobs that do provide benefits and this is an easy thing to get a profit. If we do both, the results obtained also increase, and that is the result obtained in accordance with our sweat.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:01:41 AM

2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is longer profitable.
Some that have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.
Bounty and trading are the ways I use to gain a number of benefits. Personally I use Trading as a medium to make money and the same as bounty that I work on several projects to earn some money. For me both are worth it, it depends on the abilities and experiences that each of us has.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:09:15 AM

Bounties has been dead for me, yes there are so many bounties out there but most of them are not good and when the ICO open, it only sell a little and not reach softcap. It's far better to do trading or even join signature campaign that paid in bitcoin, it's more worthy right now. You guys also need to move on from bounty.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:11:39 AM

Dont think of bounty as a job because you have no way to know if it will pay you til' the end. But while you participate bounties, you can also trade to expand your profit.

Trading is risky and it might give you a lot of loss but if you became familiar with it, you can learn and earn a lot.
Falgorn

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:16:38 AM

I do not think that you should agree with your opinion. The work of the participants in the ICO bounty campaigns is really not profitable in the conditions of a bear market and a large number of fraudulent ICO projects. However, this will not always be the case. Either the form of fundraising will be improved, or the activities of the ICO will be further regulated by the relevant government agencies. However, participants in the cryptocurrency market will eventually find a way to deal with fraud in ICO projects.
Of course, it should be said that the participants in the campaigns of bounty ICO will ever be forced to become traders ever since they will have a significant number of different tokens.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:18:25 AM

Since the last year, the bounty was not profitable again because many projects were ended by scamming many participants. The teams have a delay to pay the participants and only say wait for a while. But trading in the last year is also not profitable, and it is hard to make a profit in the last year if we don't have the skills to determine the right coins.

But when we are in the new year, the situation has changed, and since January-February, trading can allow us to make a profit although its not a bigger profit. And in March until now, trading could be a new chance for us to make a profit because the market can move from the lower price to the higher price. But unfortunately, bounty still the same as the last year.

So it's up to you, whether what you choose, you should know the risk and you should not regret after making a decision.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Samboo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:23:00 AM

You need coins to trade. So bounty will give you coins for free without investment. I mean you are rewarded coins for your work for a project. Only then you can trade. So bounty has become a forum where you can earn much profits even without investment. It is true that there are also  scammers in the world of bounty. But there are also good opportunities to earn much more money.

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:37:17 AM

Agreed most bounty hunters quit their job and some switch to trading and some quit crypto. Most bounties are not profitable really and some of them reduce bounty allocation once it reaches its hardcap/softcap. Most projects not really respect the works of bounty hunters, hope this projects know that bounty hunters are one of the core in marketing their project.
I don't think we should compare bounty and trading, both of them are clearly different. You need capital to trade and bounties don't need that. of course his income will be much greater on trade because you can profit many times over.
drgomez89

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:40:39 AM

both work for different time. Bounty works better in bear market to collect as much token as u want or as your strategy needs. And when the market gets green right now its time to change strategy and sell and do tradings al the way to get the most profit you can.

Right now its a good time to sell the tokens we collected 2017 and 2018 bounties

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jak3
Legendary

Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:50:20 AM

Yes, Bounties are trending right now, but I believe that trading is the most efficient way of making money it's literally growing your money. I will say people in the bounty will try their best to have all the profits they can but there is a limit with bounties as companies have to pay it, but on the other hand, trading is unlimited because no company is paying us and individuals trade with each other. so with good practice and fine skills, anyone can make their living with trading.
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:51:10 AM

Actually these two things are interconnected except that for amateurs like me it is very difficult to make myself a trader. I am more seeking income through bounty than trading because my knowledge of trading is very minimal.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: