Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:31:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Vs Trading  (Read 18116 times)
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 03:06:54 PM

Each have advantage and disadvantage, when it comes to bounty, you can earn without spending money only your time, but sometimes your reward get delay because you are not in control the project owners are, so they can decide when to pay, if you are unlucky, the team turned out to be scammers and you don't get paid at all,
Trading on the other is risky and if you are not careful you can loss money but good thing is you are in control and can decide for yourself and reward is guaranteed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:11:19 PM

2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is longer profitable.
Some that have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.

i dont think so, this is right time for bounty hunter come back to make a lot of profit.
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:20:06 PM

If you have a capital for trading then ignore doing bounty. People doing bounty are those who started at zero balance. Also there many risk on choosing a good bounty rather than a coin that you are going to trade. You may also do both if you have more time earning money online and also earning money from bounties is great if you choose a legit one.
campusnet

Activity: 481
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:21:20 PM

2 different ways of working but very much needed for Crypto users and other investors. nowadays if it is an advantage, it might be pursued by everyone.
but I am sure there are only people who trade alone without doing a bounty, because indeed from the start he only knew about crypto trading. even though I know the bounty, but if with this uncertainty, I'm sure it won't be an attraction. trade is still very profitable now.

SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:32:07 PM

2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is longer profitable.
Some that have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.
Well I do both while I'm watching chart for trading and  I search for the topic here in the bitcointalk to reply, even if we don't get enough profit well we can keep it on our wallet or use them for trading so that you will have a profit when the bull run will start, it was depends on your strategies on how you can handle both.
diamond_shine1

Activity: 437
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:40:42 PM

the bounty is not as profitable as the year before so many of the bounties have moved to trade, but most of all I see bounties who move to trading are a lot of losses than fortunately only a few people are lucky to profit on trading

ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:42:48 PM

the bounty is not as profitable as the year before so many of the bounties have moved to trade, but most of all I see bounties who move to trading are a lot of losses than fortunately only a few people are lucky to profit on trading
for people who don't know much about trading matters, bounty is the best thing in my opinion in this matter. well, even though it needs great attention to choose bounty, but I still choose bounty because it has a small risk in terms of costs.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 03:52:00 PM

You are right, bounty hunters can't take profit these days, most of the projects are dead before launch and people don't want to waste their times so trade is more popular thesedays but do not forget trade needs patient.
integrity42

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 04:00:13 PM

It used to be different, now bounty can bring almost nothing to a person, but trading has been bringing money to people for a very long time and in trading it all depends on human skills

bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:11:09 PM

Perhaps the bounty is the safest way to earn coins, the main disadvantage is that we have to participate in new projects that rarely become successful in the current market.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:35:12 PM

It used to be different, now bounty can bring almost nothing to a person, but trading has been bringing money to people for a very long time and in trading it all depends on human skills
Skills that can be improved from time to time,this really the advantages of those traders who knew what they're doing, while inside bounty even how hard you will research most of the time the projects wont pay you out, the market conditions always been blamed by most developers saying that they didn't get the funds that they need in order to continue the ico's progress ends up nothing for the bounty just a pure waste of time,.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:02:57 PM

Why do you have to eliminate one activity when you can do both at the same time? As for me, I think bounties aren't much profitable because of the market situation but the rewards that we're gaining could also bloom when the market recovers again. Trading is also profitable depending on our strategies and skills.
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:07:03 PM

Participation in the bounty campaigns is very suitable for those market players who still do not have enough money to invest.
Earn coins can be traded and thus make a profit.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 627

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:09:34 PM

Why do you have to eliminate one activity when you can do both at the same time? As for me, I think bounties aren't much profitable because of the market situation but the rewards that we're gaining could also bloom when the market recovers again. Trading is also profitable depending on our strategies and skills.
Yes you can but it would depend if you can handle it both.Why? when you are trading specially active or day trader,you wont really have much time to bother yourself on bounty hunting.
You would really be distracted inspite on focusing yourself into trades.Im not against with bounty hunting but I would prefer to the thing that do give out possible long term profits that you
can possibly sustain on longer runs and feed yourself in the future if you do know on what you are doing with trading.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ninja811

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:21:09 PM

It seems to me that trading can now lead you to well-deserved success in the cryptocurrency market.
Bounty campaigns are now fulfilling their remuneration obligations for a very long time, so if you have time and patience then this is your choice.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:29:31 PM

Perhaps the bounty is the safest way to earn coins, the main disadvantage is that we have to participate in new projects that rarely become successful in the current market.
in terms of losing money like that but if you think of the time you have spent on being a bounty hunter, in my opinion it is very valuable if it can be used for other things.

so I think following a prize is also a big risk because if we use our time well to learn to trade it will be more profitable because I think trading is the best way.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:12:26 PM

True most of the bounty hunter that I know already quit and focus on trading.
I also quit on joining bounty campaign because I don't earn a decent amount from it and I don't think that it is still worth it anymore.
Some people just got into bounty campaigns because they didn't have enough money for trading, so they just used bounty to raise enough money and then they get back into trading. There are people who combine the both, if you can combine the both of them you will be able to make a lot of money every month (but you will have to know how to trade), if you don't know how to trade, then you will just be losing your money. And combining the both of them is a difficult task for anyone to do, because you can't have it all like they say, lol.

Bounty campaigns are still profitable, it all depends on your dedication. If people can still make up to $100 to $200 from Faucets these days, then what about bounties that are far much better than Faucets? What makes you think that it still won't be profitable? And who have you seen or who told they moved from doing bounties to trading? Do you think trading is easy? Nah, it si not, cause you will have a lot to learn before you can go into trading. Bounty is easy. Just that you have to choose your work wisely and also dedicate your time to it and you will be benefiting from them.
Aleksandra Gurskaya

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:19:43 PM

I agree, during the year the bounty became very unprofitable, and you need to spend time on them a lot more than before. But I really do not want to give up this business.
Terrmit

Activity: 413

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:23:21 PM

If there is a small capital. If the brains work. Choose trading. Hunting at the bottom. Yes, there is also a lot of problems with trading. But at least he will still work for many years.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Annalise24
Copper Member

Activity: 84

Atronocom

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:39:10 PM

Honestly,  I agree with you completely that bounties do not pay these days coupled with tbe fact that many hunters have  now diverted their attention to trading.
But those who understand trading are facing squarely and making money from it too.

ATRONOCOM  ]   BUILT FOR YOU ANDYOUR CRYPTO LIFESTYLE
| ❱  bitcointalk  ◽  WP  ❰ |    ❨❪  JOIN CROWDSALE  ❫❩
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ twitter
[/quote
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: