Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:26:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Vs Trading  (Read 18128 times)
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:46:32 PM

2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is longer profitable.
Some that have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.
Well, may be in the next two or three years we should expect the useless of bounty, but at the moment I won't say that it is less profitable
Jenkins33

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:52:38 PM

Trade and bounty campaigns are very similar. Both there and there are big risks of incurring losses, and the chance of earning is not very high. In trade, you risk your money, in bounty campaigns you risk wasting time.
However, I continue to do both.

peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:00:11 PM

Bounty hunting is dead. Almost all projects are not paying their hunters because they are afraid that the price will experienced a huge dump. While some just stop in the middle because there's no more investors. Trading is the only way to go, might be difficult in the beginning, but at least you have control of everything and making money is based on your skills and experienced.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:11:11 PM

2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is longer profitable.
Some that have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.
both having the best opportunity giving situation right now so if a person interested in this he will be definitely get the income for his work at the end without any doubt it will be the most profitable where money making in this current scenario and joining the bounties will not need any type of investment we need to put the work only but in trading you need to put some investment and trade yourself to make the profit that is the difference between them.
Mia44

Activity: 412
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:11:13 PM

yes, all bounties will dead because in my opinion the ICO project will lose its investors because the ico project has the same idea with all existing ico projects, and also the many frauds at the ico project so in my opinion if the ICO project is not sold, the bounty will not there is

sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:20:21 PM

Bounties of late are not worth participating but despite this fact, I still choose bounty over trading because trading involves using your own money before you can partake which is not so in bounty doing. So by trading, you are taking a higher risk than bounty participation.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:06:23 PM

I also think like you in two to three years bounty participants will be less because all have been disappointed with many bounty scams and trading is very profitable

baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:17:59 PM

I think that trading is beneficial in any market falling and growing. Bounty is currently unprofitable.
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:31:19 PM

Of course. At the moment. But if the market will start again...

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
radjie

Activity: 1820
Merit: 264

www.licx.io

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 11:58:28 PM

Seeing the many fraudulent projects can reduce the interest of bounty hunters to participate in promoting major projects to be developed. many people turn to trade, but most people find it difficult to get greater profits from trading results because market price movements cannot increase sharply. but some of them can of course combine the two by continuing to follow the gift program and trade to get a bigger profit

▄███████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 12:42:28 AM

Its pretty sure that the reason behind this was it is more profitable in trading than joining bounty campaigns. Yes because trading is a sure profit. However, joining bounty campaigns doesn't require someone to have a due capital to be able to earn, you just have to do some work through the campaign, while trading requires a capital.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 12:57:30 AM

Both are good but i would go on bounty only have to do if you want nice profit is looking good bounties because there is a time the team are not paying the hard work of the bounty hunters that is so sad, i would not go in trading it is too risky for me.
Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 01:03:33 AM

Trading is not for everyone. You need a lot of experience, nerves of steel and a lot of free time to analyze the market. Bounty programs also require a lot of free time if you work with the desire to help the project in the implementation of the idea ,but as a rule now the market is teeming with scams. There are exceptions but in a whole bounty not work, bounty game! I personally support trading.
needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 01:03:42 AM

vs. gift trading.
for me, both are good for investment, but I prefer and choose to trade Altcoin, because I will also find it easier to profit in a short time, if I join a prize, it is also good for us to make money in the long run
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 01:06:06 AM

Both are good but i would go on bounty only have to do if you want nice profit is looking good bounties because there is a time the team are not paying the hard work of the bounty hunters that is so sad, i would not go in trading it is too risky for me.
used our bounty reward as capital in our trading will give us addition income.so we will not depend on bounty anymore.as we know at this moment bounty reward has less value since all dumper occur in this market.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
adterna

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 01:14:44 AM

Indeed, now bounty hunter jobs cannot produce as many coins as they used to be, and it is the job of trading that can benefit, and many crypto enthusiasts do bounty and trading work like me, I do bounty and trading work, and indeed one of them will definitely profitable for me.

────────  WORLD BEST MINER  ────────
CRYPTO MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
GENESIS MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
bitstalker

Activity: 383

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 01:32:57 AM

These two things may not be compared but for bounty is clearly the more years the results obtained progressively decreased but if follow many (more than 20 campaign) might include some are not paid with peanuts, for trading your own Yes it Depending on the existing capital if more and more of the results obtained could potentially be much too but if with a capital a little bit the results of course might be just a little bit or just get a nut
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 01:40:04 AM

Yes I agree!.. because bounty are now quite decreasing and it loses its con value, market too is not doing good, might as well trade so that you might somehow save what you have and earned though not that much but at least you save your coin form devaluing, on the other hand if your coin still value and eth is high you still have  a chance of getting more profit.

robaya

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 01:44:38 AM

used our bounty reward as capital in our trading will give us addition income.so we will not depend on bounty anymore.as we know at this moment bounty reward has less value since all dumper occur in this market.
that's what I've been doing. I don't just enjoy the results of the bounty and then run out. I use it as trading capital, it gives me more experience in managing crypto assets that I have.
Quantum907

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 01:52:49 AM

that's what I've been doing. I don't just enjoy the results of the bounty and then run out. I use it as trading capital, it gives me more experience in managing crypto assets that I have.

Bounty trading is a good thing to be proficient from crypto, I also do it and now my crypto can increase significantly, of course I still join the bounty that I believe is good, namely BCNEX.

Thank you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: