Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:51:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Vs Trading  (Read 18128 times)
airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 04:28:09 PM

too many population in bounty forum and most of them active doing more than 3 or 4 bounty
that really sad , make your payment less than usual, so trading become alternatif right now

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:45:49 PM

2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is longer profitable.
Some that have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.

It's just a matter of your choice. Some people like trading, others - bounty campaigns. Bounty used to be very profitable but now it's almost dead. It will die completely or evolve to something else.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:46:28 PM

I think the prize will still be in demand by many people, what happens now is I think this is normal in crypto and all this will end only need time for crypto to rise, and until now I still do bounty and trade because I'm sure crypto. I think a stronger market is coming soon.
ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 04:52:37 PM

bounty not really worth it right now unless you have high rank and can choose the right bounty
trading also have risk, sometimes you will lose on there. so yeah you take your own way
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 05:49:23 PM

I combine Bounty and Trading. It is difficult to find normal bounty now, there are fewer of them. Bounty well-paid units. And trade also depends on the market.
It seems to me that the Bounty and the grass should be assessed today, whenever possible, to receive income.  The fact is that the participants of the Bounty company receive a reward, which is estimated depending on the real value of the project.  A trader receives income not depending on the situation on the cryptocurrency market, from an experienced trader, and depending on the starting capital that he uses for trading.
thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:03:18 PM

As a bounty hunter you will definitely trade once in a while, but trading would not be profitable for everyone. Some will loose in the course due to inadequate knowledge. Combining the two is best as far as bounty programs are prevalent in the system.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:03:31 PM

I think the prize will still be in demand by many people, what happens now is I think this is normal in crypto and all this will end only need time for crypto to rise, and until now I still do bounty and trade because I'm sure crypto. I think a stronger market is coming soon.

Bounty now make sense only with payment in BTC. Bounty with a reward in tokens ETH, TRX, EOS: are too unpredictable ICO will be successful or not, when the listing on the exchange and distribution of rewards to bountyhunters, whether further development of the project and support team.
Trading is also unpredictable but when choosing the right strategy without a race for 10-100x profit can bring significantly more than the bounty.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:07:40 PM

Bounty is a job for the lazy.  As for me, this is the minimum that a person in a cryptomere can do and get money for it.  Trading is more difficult and need more experience and knowledge.  So everyone chooses his business whenever possible.
Zdraste16

Activity: 442

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:35:59 PM

2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is longer profitable.
Some that have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.
Earnings in BOUNTY is good, because without knowledge you can begin to understand how everything works in the field of cryptocurrency.  Trade requires investment and, at least, not a lot of experience, so as not to make serious mistakes, as this will lead to large financial losses.  Most likely, the reward for generosity will be relevant, because, although it does not bring more income, it is in demand by bounty hunters.
IParn

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 07:52:02 PM

Bounty is a job for the lazy.  As for me, this is the minimum that a person in a cryptomere can do and get money for it.  Trading is more difficult and need more experience and knowledge.  So everyone chooses his business whenever possible.
Totally agree with you.  Only here the bounty are not the same as before.  They pay a penny but they really need to be well prepared for trade.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:53:32 PM

I'm not sure people "switch" from bounty hunting to trading, since a person can easily do both instead of choosing one over another. And some bounty campaigns are still profitable. Not as much as before though.
MMA Rats

Activity: 509
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 08:28:20 PM

People who do not know analytical skills and abilities can earn a little money on the cryptocurrency market through trading. Need to try and learn.
I agree, you need to try yourself in both areas.  And then decide what you like and what is more like.  I am sure that we are all different and we may like completely different directions.

Xalata

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:44:00 PM

I was fully into bounty campaigns but these days i have slowed down a little bit due to the numerous scam bounties that do not pay its participants anything. I don't do much of trading because I don't have much time to be watching the trade charts every now and the. i only join bounty campaigns that have achieved softcap these days.

Bitmagister

Activity: 94
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:56:35 PM

In fact, I am surprised to see that there were many people who left their formal jobs to dedicate themselves exclusively to the bounty-hunting thinking that their great profitability would be permanent over the years. And that is why many bounty hunters, motivated by overconfidence, did not bother to learn trading techniques to multiply their profits, and the consequence of this is that many are going through difficult economic times or have been forced to return to the formal employment.
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:59:25 PM

Am sorry i have a divergent view about this, to me their will always be bounty hunters because as some persons quite so more persons of even greater proportion comes into bounty, such is life but what i envisage is a situation where reasonable bounty hunters quit while mediocres take over the system.
altscaner

Activity: 269

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:06:33 PM

A little different, but if you are told to choose maybe most people will choose the first bounty because the tools needed are very simple with social media that maybe some people already have already been able to join, whereas for trading we must have capital with at least tens of dollars to start You can only get results and trading can be risky because if people buy a crypto it will end badly

rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 10:29:59 PM

I am still happy with the bounty. Because if I trade, I certainly don't have the assets to do that. In bounty I can do anything because I have expertise. Therefore the bounty will be my first choice compared to trading. I don't think about whether a bounty can be profitable. As long as I'm happy, of course I will.
Osayo

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 10:51:38 PM

You are right. What happened to airdrops will likely happen to bounties on the long run. People are already gradually exiting bounty campaigns due to the stress involved with little or no reward commensurate with the effort and time put into it.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 11:03:05 PM

If you can spare the time do some little good bounties and trade sometimes trades can be compensated  with bounties when you fail in one but the reality is finding good paying bounty is kinda top so you have to make some research along the way

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
TKarollah

Activity: 560

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 11:20:14 PM

If you can spare the time do some little good bounties and trade sometimes trades can be compensated  with bounties when you fail in one but the reality is finding good paying bounty is kinda top so you have to make some research along the way
both are good choices so if you can manage your time, you have to do both because both can be profitable.
and now the time to trade is a good choice, even though the profits are not large, but enough good for income because the market conditions go up and down quite well, if you can make a strategy.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: